How can a cheater stop cheating

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my opinion it depends on the personality of the person. If he/she fond of doing it more likely he'll do it again but one thing I believe can change a person by losing someone he/she love. Ill give 2nd or even 3rd chances after that I'll just force myself to leave.

if environmental factor - pa salvage lahat ng acquaintances

if acute - palo lang ok na.

if chronic - electro shock (electric chair should be good)

if genetic - genetic mutation.

kung gwapo - plaster mo mukha.

pag panget at cheater pa - hands up and hands down. tangna ikaw na. idol. anyways.... solution? any of the given above :)

1. If you stop being adventurous. The idea of overcoming Mt. Fuji is not exciting for you anymore. Why? Because you've got your own hill. Even if its shire (small) hill you're good with that.

2. Your afraid. The thought of losing her brings a tear. You wont take a risk. Your eyes wont glance, your head wont turn. It would just like be another Ferrrari passing down the highway.

3. Forgive. The next time your in a relationship. Forgive those who has offended you in the past (I'm not saying forget, that's hard). It will be healthy for your present.