SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

Sir Izzecoh,

i applied for a salary loan and i intend to pay off the rest of the remaining amount....

once i paid it off, the remaining amount that is, can i immediately apply for a loan the next day or at once?

or is there still a waiting period for me, to avail the salary loan again?

hope you could help me with this... thanks... :unsure:

A loan may be renewed only after the prescribed amortization period of two (2) years.

Goodevening.....

I just wanted to ask about the SSS contribution or remittance...

My GF wanted to apply for salary loan but i believe the required contribution is atleast 36??? :unsure:

now heres the thing... by checking her acct on SSS online inquiry we found out that one of her former company did not remit her contributions(11 months i believe) and on her acct on SSS online she has only 24 contribution. She already contacted her former company and they promised her that they will pay for the 11 months that was not posted on SSS online.

Now my question is, is that really possible that they will pay for it even if she is not working there? and also if paid by the former company how long will she wait for it to be posted on her contributions?? :unsure:

And one last thing.... her total contribution will be 35 right? (24+11) is it possible that she will just pay for the remaining 1 month for her to avail salary loan?? :unsure: :unsure:

any reply will do.... thanks in advance... :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks bro. Pwede din kaya wag ko na intayin sa mail ako na lang kumuha sa SSS office nung check once na ma-approve yung loan? I can check status sa website nila right?

uhmmmm yun ang di ko sure kasi yun din tlaga balak ko dati kasi umabot ng 2 weeks bago dumating sa company ko but nung papunta na kami e dumating na pala yung cheque... :cool:

you could try calling SSS, sa website nila meron phone number ata dun..... :cool:

uhmmmm yun ang di ko sure kasi yun din tlaga balak ko dati kasi umabot ng 2 weeks bago dumating sa company ko but nung papunta na kami e dumating na pala yung cheque... :cool:

you could try calling SSS, sa website nila meron phone number ata dun..... :cool:

So sa company pala nila papadala hindi sa home address? Mas ok nga kung sa company kasi most of the time im at work :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How long does it really take to process a burial benefit? My mother has filed for one as a widow and it's been 4 months and no progress yet. Dami nila dahilan, dinadahan-dahan pa yung mga requirements na hinihingi... When we went sa office nila we had all the requirements... di nila hiningi lahat...

They were even asking for some documents from the deceased... even asking me at one point kung nasaan na yung member? Sabi ko patay na, gusto mong hukayin??? I never knew people could be so incompetent!

I told my mom kung wala pa rin silang magagawa after giving them a photocopy of what they are requesting for... ako na lang ang magbibigay ng benefit sa kanya... I asked about the pension she will be receiving as a widow... and it all amounts to 2,000pesos... ako na lang ang magbibigay sa kanya ng monthly sustenance... wala ata kaming mapapala dito sa SOCIAL inSECURITY SYSTEM (SIS) na ito...

I even emailed personally Corazon dela Paz to help expedite the process and to complain about the seeming calousness of some SIS (di na SSS) employees... then all of a sudden when the check was approved for releasing, an officer in charge of the NCR claims requested daw for the check to be held.

I think I'd better help my mother to spare her the trouble and misery... Magaling lang mangubra ng contributions itong SIS na ito... pero wala atang funds to pay a measly P20,000 burial benefit and P2,000 in monthly pension. Pity! pity! pity! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

my question i regarding sss benfits..im not really sure if this is the right thread to ask this but here goes..

my dad dies a few weeks ago. he used to be an sss pensioner recieving pension checks for his retirment benefits and the other check for my mom who died few years ago. i'm the youngest and i happen to be 29 already. my understanding is that if my dad doesnt remarry, i would stay as his beneficiary but only if im less than 21 right? since im already 29 his pension will be cut off already right? and is it true that since he died this month, they will not be sending his 13 month pesnion anymore including his december pension, is that true? they also mentioned that the money he left at the bank(pension for the month of november that he got beofre he died) will be sent back to sss and all of us (my 3 brothers) would need to file a death claim for it. are all those true? please enlighten me regarding all these. thanks.

sam

my question i regarding sss benfits..im not really sure if this is the right thread to ask this but here goes..

my dad dies a few weeks ago. he used to be an sss pensioner recieving pension checks for his retirment benefits and the other check for my mom who died few years ago. i'm the youngest and i happen to be 29 already. my understanding is that if my dad doesnt remarry, i would stay as his beneficiary but only if im less than 21 right? since im already 29 his pension will be cut off already right? and is it true that since he died this month, they will not be sending his 13 month pesnion anymore including his december pension, is that true? they also mentioned that the money he left at the bank(pension for the month of november that he got beofre he died) will be sent back to sss and all of us (my 3 brothers) would need to file a death claim for it. are all those true? please enlighten me regarding all these. thanks.

sam

helo.. im back... :D

in ur case, ms jones... my condolences...

you didnt mentioned kung ilang taon n ung father mo n nkakareceive ng pension nya from his retirement.

you could still receive a lumpsum amount if he is not a pensioner for at least five years even if ur 21yo older.

your father is still entitled for the funeral benefit. (P20k)

yes, he will not receive any 13th month pay because he died this month. and the pension benefit will be automatically

cancelled/suspended from that time on.

yes, the exceeding monthly pension(from the time of his death) will be returned to SSS.

for more assistance, regarding this issue, kindly visit any SSS branch/offices....

How long does it really take to process a burial benefit? My mother has filed for one as a widow and it's been 4 months and no progress yet. Dami nila dahilan, dinadahan-dahan pa yung mga requirements na hinihingi... When we went sa office nila we had all the requirements... di nila hiningi lahat...

They were even asking for some documents from the deceased... even asking me at one point kung nasaan na yung member? Sabi ko patay na, gusto mong hukayin??? I never knew people could be so incompetent!

I told my mom kung wala pa rin silang magagawa after giving them a photocopy of what they are requesting for... ako na lang ang magbibigay ng benefit sa kanya... I asked about the pension she will be receiving as a widow... and it all amounts to 2,000pesos... ako na lang ang magbibigay sa kanya ng monthly sustenance... wala ata kaming mapapala dito sa SOCIAL inSECURITY SYSTEM (SIS) na ito...

I even emailed personally Corazon dela Paz to help expedite the process and to complain about the seeming calousness of some SIS (di na SSS) employees... then all of a sudden when the check was approved for releasing, an officer in charge of the NCR claims requested daw for the check to be held.

I think I'd better help my mother to spare her the trouble and misery... Magaling lang mangubra ng contributions itong SIS na ito... pero wala atang funds to pay a measly P20,000 burial benefit and P2,000 in monthly pension. Pity! pity! pity! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

my condolences, sir..

baka hindi nyo makompleto ung mga hinihingi s inyo requirements?

kayo po b mismo ang nakikipag usap every time na pumupunta kyo s SSS?

kindly PM me the SSS no. of the member...

and lets see whats the problem...

mga bossing magtatanong lang po sana ako. ang sitwasyon ko po kasi e seaman po ako kaso nakadevelop po ako ng diabetes and nagkaproblema po ako sa weight ko so di ko po mapasa yong medical ko for emplyment. ang tanong ko po sana e pwede po ba itong consider na partial disability since di na ako pwedeng makasakay ulit? kung pwede, ano ho bang mga documents ang kailangan kong i-prepare? mga bro reply lang po kayo kasi medyo kinakapos na rin ako sa budget e. salamat po...

Gud AM. Is there a faster way of getting an SSS ID. I lost my E-1 two yearsago after I was robbed but I still have my info with me.. Have been filling up forms pero till now wala pa ding dumadating.. naka ilang balik na ko sa sss branches..

ano po ung inaantay nila? have you already filed an E6 application and submitted it to a SSS Office?

here's the process to have a Digitized SSS ID...

step one, accomplish SSS Form E6

step two, submit it to any SSS Branch/office for validations

note: you need at least 2 valid IDs

(NBI clearance, Birth Certificate, Authenticated SSS Form E1 or ATM (with name) will do)

step three, after it is validated you are now ready for capturing of photo together with your biometrics.

step four, meron kng claim stub na makukuha and you will be advised to wait for at least one month bago mo makuha ung

SSS Digitized ID mo. (Note: it will be delivered to mail)

mga bossing magtatanong lang po sana ako. ang sitwasyon ko po kasi e seaman po ako kaso nakadevelop po ako ng diabetes and nagkaproblema po ako sa weight ko so di ko po mapasa yong medical ko for emplyment. ang tanong ko po sana e pwede po ba itong consider na partial disability since di na ako pwedeng makasakay ulit? kung pwede, ano ho bang mga documents ang kailangan kong i-prepare? mga bro reply lang po kayo kasi medyo kinakapos na rin ako sa budget e. salamat po...

there are certain types of diabetes na puedeng ifile as disability.

punta ka lang s nearest SSS branch sa inyo, then get a SSS Form DDR-1 and SSS Form MMD-102.

meron section dun n kailangan pumirma ang inyong doktor regarding ur illness.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to have an SSS ID, which got misplaced somewhere. Cant even remember how and when i got hold of that...which must have been a long time ago. Since i finished residency years ago, and have been technically "unemployed" since, i havent paid a single centavo. Would there be a problem with this?

none, as for now... your SSS digitized ID is one good proof of identity... most institutions requires this...

if you're previously employed, all your contributions will be safe with SSS, even if you forgot ur SSS no.. :)

i suggest you activate your membership as a voluntary member...

sayang ung mga panahon na dumadaan..

He izzecoh!

Need ur opinion. Im hoping to go back to sss main where i submitted some docs to get my id soon and to get a loan as well.

Do i really need an id to loan? problema is the backlog of sss id printing which i feel should not affect the services.

thanks!

you cud actually file a personal loan even if you still dont have your SSS Digitized ID... puede na ung claim stub...