SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

• 2 weeks later...
Bakit lagi pong di na-update ang contribution share at loan payments namin sa SSS?

Nakailangan file na po ang liason officer namin, mapa-manual o diskette. Pero nagkakaproblema parin sa list.

Imbes na nakapag-loan ako, di na-approved kasi sabi wala daw kaming contributions.

PLease help. Thanks

ano ba ung problema raw?? madalas ang problem is from the employer itself...

hindi cla nakakacomply s SSS procedures...

feel free to contact thru PM...

i need further details infos...

gud day!!

sir question lang po regarding voluntary members contribution, previously employed ako cguro mga 3 yrs. ago. tpos un wife ko naman mga Feb. 2006 ata last contribution nya sa dating employer. ngayong nov. nag change kme to voluntary, makakakuha ba sya ng maternity benefit? na inform nya na nun nov. ang sss na pregnant na sya, tpos ang due nya sa may or june.

hmmm... dapat naupdate nyo ung contribution nyo nun last quarter of 2006 (oct-dec 2006)....

pls PM ur sss no. tapos tignan ntin ung status ng membership nyo...

Sir, how do i compute for an sss multi purpose loan? Am interested in getting one. I've already contributed for 8 years and how much is the maximum that i can opt/loan for? Thanks in advance :)

to qualify you must have at least 36 months of contributions (one month salary loan) and at least 72 months for a two month salary credit.... the amount that can be availed is based on the average monthly credit for the last 12 months period...

maximum of 24k...

:D

Im currently outside the country but still want to continue my SS contributions.. what do i do?

working po ba??

u can apply for an OCW status.....

eto po ay special membership design para sa mga kababayan natin n nasa ibang bansa...

meron po tayong mga consulate n puedeng pagtanungan about it...

or visit sss.gov.ph

look for OCW

working po ba??

u can apply for an OCW status.....

eto po ay special membership design para sa mga kababayan natin n nasa ibang bansa...

meron po tayong mga consulate n puedeng pagtanungan about it...

or visit sss.gov.ph

look for OCW

yes im working. i see some money transfer (to Phils) outlets here with SSS signs. .. not sure if consulate here in Doha is any help tho..

they run a lousy unit here.. sad to say..

yes im working. i see some money transfer (to Phils) outlets here with SSS signs. .. not sure if consulate here in Doha is any help tho..

they run a lousy unit here.. sad to say..

those outlets with SSS logos are one of the many partners ng SSS....

mas madaling magbayad dun kc diretso nsa SSS ung remittances mo...

if you wish to continue ur contributions.... go for the OCW status...

fill up a SSS Form OCW-1.... and submit it to a SSS representative near you...

I am currently a contributing OCW in SSS. I know that under OCW category I can avail of maximum 2M loan. If i will avail of this loan can I get it in cash? Gusto ko kasi bumili ng lupa. Do you know how much will be the interest? What are the requirements? If approved for a loan for example for 15 years, can i still make extra repayments to pay it off early?

I am currently a contributing OCW in SSS. I know that under OCW category I can avail of maximum 2M loan. If i will avail of this loan can I get it in cash? Gusto ko kasi bumili ng lupa. Do you know how much will be the interest? What are the requirements? If approved for a loan for example for 15 years, can i still make extra repayments to pay it off early?

mukhang hindi ko alam yun, sir....

under this membership, the priviledges and benefits is the same as employed and self-employed status,

which is the available amount of salary loan is up to 24k....

2M, sir?? hmmmm....

Would appreciate your help on this. Can you change the beneficiaries sa SSS? If the member died already, aren't his heirs entitled to his benefits? Kasi friend ko illegitimate daughter di sya sure re her rights. Her aunts and uncles are not so nice people and may have taken advantage of her deceased daddy while he was alive --particularly sa SS benefits. thanks a lot!

Would appreciate your help on this. Can you change the beneficiaries sa SSS? If the member died already, aren't his heirs entitled to his benefits? Kasi friend ko illegitimate daughter di sya sure re her rights. Her aunts and uncles are not so nice people and may have taken advantage of her deceased daddy while he was alive --particularly sa SS benefits. thanks a lot!

"Who are the beneficiaries of a deceased member?

The primary beneficiaries are the legitimate dependent spouse until he or she remarries and legitimate, legitimated, legally adopted or illegitimate dependent children of the member. In the absence of primary beneficiaries, the secondary beneficiaries are the dependent parents of the member. In their absence, the person designated by the member as beneficiary in his member's record will be the recipient."

as long as ur friend can establish her identity, err... the illegitimate child of the deceased member.... ala tyo magiging problem dyan....

in case the deceased member failed to report his/her beneficiaries, still the primary (in this case, that's ur friend) is entitled to claim the benefit.

hmmm... her aunts and uncles are bad huh!!! paluin ntin yan s puet!!! :D secondary beneficiaries lng cla and since andyan ang friend mo, hindi cla puede umentra....

my advice, file nya kaagad yan as early as possible....

Hello,

I forgot to mention na housing loan for OFW's ang tinutukoy ko which is a 2M loan maximum. Do you know the interest and ibibigay ba nila yun ng cash?

Hello,

I forgot to mention na housing loan for OFW's ang tinutukoy ko which is a 2M loan maximum. Do you know the interest and ibibigay ba nila yun ng cash?

ahhh... housing loan.... hindi po cash na binibigay yun.... it is the maximum value of a property that you can acquire...

this is available thru financing instutitions (eg. banks)... they are the one who will negotiate with the SSS...

kayo lang po ang mag-aapplly, then once approved by the SSS, lipat agad!!! :D

Thanks a mil, man! =)

"Who are the beneficiaries of a deceased member?

The primary beneficiaries are the legitimate dependent spouse until he or she remarries and legitimate, legitimated, legally adopted or illegitimate dependent children of the member. In the absence of primary beneficiaries, the secondary beneficiaries are the dependent parents of the member. In their absence, the person designated by the member as beneficiary in his member's record will be the recipient."

as long as ur friend can establish her identity, err... the illegitimate child of the deceased member.... ala tyo magiging problem dyan....

in case the deceased member failed to report his/her beneficiaries, still the primary (in this case, that's ur friend) is entitled to claim the benefit.

hmmm... her aunts and uncles are bad huh!!! paluin ntin yan s puet!!! :D secondary beneficiaries lng cla and since andyan ang friend mo, hindi cla puede umentra....

my advice, file nya kaagad yan as early as possible....

sir izzecoh may tanong po ako sa change status. pinunan ko na yung mga form. puwede ba i-mail nalang ito sa SSS o kailangan personal na pupunta? magdaday-off kasi ako pag ganun, sayang naman. :lol:

sorry, pero u hav to submit it personally....

paki dala na rin ung mga original copy ng Marriage contract for authentication...

but submit the photocopy ha!!! sayang naman ung original....

to qualify you must have at least 36 months of contributions (one month salary loan) and at least 72 months for a two month salary credit.... the amount that can be availed is based on the average monthly credit for the last 12 months period...

maximum of 24k...

:D

Thank u sir. Now for my next question, what branch of SSS do i go to inquire for a loan (wala kasi akong accountant who can ask abt this, i'll just go and ask help directly from an sss employee...mas ok siguro 'to diba). I remember kasi that the SSS branch i initially applied for was the one at Buendia more than 10 yrs ago, however, when I applied for the new SSS card, i went to the SSS office located at the back of manila city hall since they said that our records where there....pwede ba yun? Also, san na ba talaga yung records ko? dami tanong....sori po di ko talaga alam