SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

oppps... sori... hirap kc magpost ngayon d2 s MTC e....

hingi k ng xerox copy ng R3 s employer mo... or certifications (kung ala cla R3)... then submit mo s SSS office for posting.... baka late posting lang cla....

thanks sir izzecoh...but one last question wat if ala sila mabigay sakin na r3 form? wat shud i do? nde ko po ba pde itanung nlng sa sss kung nagbayad itong sti tagaytay sa king sss?

thanks sir izzecoh...but one last question wat if ala sila mabigay sakin na r3 form? wat shud i do? nde ko po ba pde itanung nlng sa sss kung nagbayad itong sti tagaytay sa king sss?

nid talga ng SSS yun para mapabilis ung process nya... if yun don't have the copies... the SSS will wait for the branch to submit the said documents... usually, ung retention period nya is six months bago ipadala s Main office ung mga documents n iyun... so... 6 months plus the processing time (manual verification) which takes 2 to 3 months... equals.... 9 months.. ayos... uugatin k s kkaantay..

hi sir izzecoh!

1. i had a salary loan na supossedly tapos na last april 2005 pa pero wala pa kong nababayad dito kasi nag-resign ako ng march 2003(april 2003 dapat start ng deduction ko) sa previous company ko and hindi ko naman naibigay sa nilipatan kong company yung stub para mabawas nila yung amortization ng loan sa sweldo ko. qualified ba ko sa penalty condonation? if ever qualified ako pero nde ko i-avail yung condonation at bayaran ko yung loan amount including interest and penalties, pede ba akong mag-loan agad (assuming updated yung contribution ko)?

2. from feb-mar 2003, 2 employer ko. nag-overlap kasi yung stay ko sa 2 companies and for the month of march, i think nabawasan yung salary ko for SSS contribution sa 2 employers ko pero parang 1 lang yung na-credit sa kin. is it possible na ma-refund yung contribution ko sa 1 employer?

thanks a lot and more power to you! God bless!

CIRCULAR NO. 21-P

TO: ALL SSS MEMBERS

SUBJECT: Condonation of Penalties on Delinquent Short-term Member Loans (Salary, Calamity, Emergency, Educational, Study Now Pay Later Plan, Vocational/Technical Student and Y2K Loans)

Pursuant to Social Security Commission (SSC) Resolution No. 451 dated 21 July 2004, approved by the President of the Philippines on 05 August 2004, hereunder are the guidelines for the condonation of penalties on delinquent short-term loans:

WHO ARE QUALIFIED FOR PENALTY CONDONATION

Borrowers who are delinquent in the payment of their monthly loan amortizations as of 30 September 2004 (including those with final claims whose contingency dates fall within the availment period).

WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Availment period is from 01 October 2004 to 30 September 2005.

Payment of arrears (outstanding principal and interest) may be in partial or in full during the availment period.

The amount of penalties to be condoned is proportionate to the amount of arrears paid. (For example, if all arrears are paid, then all corresponding penalties are condoned. If only 50% of arrears are paid, then only 50% of penalties are condoned). The balance shall continue to accumulate penalties.

If the remaining balance is subsequently paid during the availment period, the accumulated penalties are condoned.

Borrowers shall be allowed to apply for short-term loans only after two (2) years from the date of the last payment made within the condonation period.

A borrower who pays at least P500 shall be eligible to participate in the Delinquency Assistance Program (DAP).

Mechanics of the Program:

Four hundred (400) delinquency assistances at P5,000 each shall be raffled off to borrowers who avail of the condonation program.

The borrower is entitled to one (1) computer-generated raffle entry for every P500 payment.

The borrower is entitled to only two (2) winning entries.

These shall be one hundred (100) winning entries for each quarter ending 31 December 2004, 31 March 2005, 30 June 2005 and 30 September 2005.

Winning entries shall not be included in the succeeding draws.

The prize shall be applied to the borrower's loan balance, if any; the excess shall be paid to the borrower.

SSS employees may avail of the condonation program but shall be disqualified to participate in the quarterly draws.

HOW TO AVAIL OF THE CONDONATION PROGRAM

Borrower shall accomplish an Application for Penalty Condonation Form.

Borrower shall be issued an Acknowledgement Receipt together with Statement of Account (SA) and Payment Return Form (ML-1) stamped "With Application for Condonation of Penalty" on both documents. The Acknowledgement Receipt shall serve as proof of participation in the condonation program.

Copy of proof of payments (SBR & ML-1) shall be submitted to the nearest SSS Branch for immediate posting.

This supercedes Circular No. 20-P.

Please be guided accordingly.

(sgd.)

CORAZON S. DE LA PAZ

President and Chief Executive Officer

29 September 2004

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ask ko lang po:::

my sister is pregnant and due this november, she submitted her maternity form to sss main...(she's currently employed 2003 to present)

she was asked there about this R1 form by her previous employer (1999-2000) but this company was already closed.

where can she get this R1 form SSS asking her if this company was already closed? what is this R1 form?

is it possible also for her to get maternity benefits? she's been active paying sss contributions since 2003 to present.

thanks and best regards.

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but I checked my employment info on the SSS site, and there's an entry there that I worked in such and such place, when I never in all my life even applied there. How can this error be corrected?

maybe somebody used your SSS no... or the appearing employer in ur record used accidentally used ur ss no.... u cn requests for the deletion for the erroneous record at the nearest SSS branch.... just drop by.... :)

ask ko lang po:::

my sister is pregnant and due this november, she submitted her maternity form to sss main...(she's currently employed 2003 to present)

she was asked there about this R1 form by her previous employer (1999-2000) but this company was already closed.

where can she get this R1 form SSS asking her if this company was already closed? what is this R1 form?

is it possible also for her to get maternity benefits? she's been active paying sss contributions since 2003 to present.

thanks and best regards.

R1- employer's data records form...

original copy - ito yun ung nsa employer

nagtataka ako... cn u pls PM me the sss no. of ur sister so that i could see why the SSS needs the R1 of her previous employer... TY

gud pm sir izzecoh,

pano po ba magdemanda ng employer? kasi po pinagpabalikbalik lang ako ng employer ko nde nila binibigay sakin yung r3 form or certification ng remittance nila for me....and another thing is ung wife ng kapatid ko ng apply ng maternity na dis approved sya kasi nde pa nya na file yung change status nya so it was mailed last june 3 2005 pa po till now nde pa nadating yung mail kasi andun yung mga requirements nag aalala sya bka nawala na yung sulat kasi lumipat sila ng bahay...anu po kayang advised nyo sa kanya?

• 2 weeks later...

Sir SSS Expert,

Question - Mandatory retirement age (as per labor code) 60 kaya kung sakali I have to wait for that long to start getting SSS pension. Another option is early retirement due to disability. What is meant by disability? How does one claim disability benefits? What if self-induced (i.e. smoking leading to lung cancer, nagpa-ipit sa makina; kaya putol)?

Looking forward to your reply...

sir baka puede mo ko matulungan dito sa kumpanyang pinagtatrabahuan ko, tangna yan simula last october 2004 hanggang ngayon hindi niremit ang mga contribution namin, baka puede nyo po mabisita tong kumpanya namin at mapilitang bayaran, every payday naman kinkaltasan kami pati tax at philheath, tangna hindi tuloy ako makapag loan 35 mos. palang ang contribution ko!! 1 month lang ang kulang...

sana po eh matulungan nyo po kami....

• 2 weeks later...
R1- employer's data records form...

original copy - ito yun ung nsa employer

nagtataka ako... cn u pls PM me the sss no. of ur sister so that i could see why the SSS needs the R1 of her previous employer... TY

hi po, bakit ambait nyo po? bilib po ako :)

kasi po a lot of sss employees treat the contributors like crap, from the counters right down to the security guard.

my mom tried getting a new sss id and it took her a week wading through the red tape. biro mo naman, may hiwalay na pila para sa magtatanong, kahit isang sentence lang ang tanong mo. walang restroom pa, dun pupunta sa restaurant sa tabi na naniningil per punta sa cr.

ganun po ba sa lahat ng sss branch o talagang minalas lang kami sa branch na malapit sa amin? yun po ang question ko po :)

and what happened to the ceo of sss? last time sa news nirereklamo siya dahil sa taas ng sweldo niya. ano na po ang balita dun? (di ko na kayang mag-back-read ng mga posts kasi sobrang dami po) :) :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

tanong k lng po kung paano mag apply ng salary loan, do i ask for some forms from my employer? or do i apply directly sa SSS?

i believe na eligible na ako for a salary loan:) and ived verified it already sa SSS site ...

The Salary Loan Application Form (ISL-101) can be used by an eligible SSS member to apply for a salary loan.

You must fill up the first page of Form ISL-101 using black ink and submit one copy to the nearest SSS branch. See page 2 of the form for important instructions and for the terms and conditions covering the grant of salary loan.

The form needs to be signed by the employer (or his representative, usually the HR Department), and they can file it for you as well. They can also claim the check for you. You would just have to encash it.

I recall having read somewhere though that SSS loan applicants will be required to open an account at a Landbank branch to facilitate the release of their loan. The proceeds will deposited direct to the said account. (I may be wrong on this)