Titikim ka pa rin ba?

Okay lang mainvolve as long as alam nyo both mag partners and youre okay with that kind of setup.

Pero kung hindi okay, edi no. Kasi loyalty wins over lust.

You trust your partner very much and your partner trust you. Mas maganda kung open kayo sa isat isa. Im sure di na kayo mapapahanap ng iba kapag ganon ang relationship nyo. Unless fetish nyo ang threesome or orgy at andaming involved. :)

My own point of view. Hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been married for 25 years na, I can say there was a point in our marriage that I cheated, I don't want to justify my philanders but it happen. yup be it with my maid, neighbor"s wife, casual acquaintance, from chat group and from work also , it was a temporary thing . anyway but I always go back to my behalf . then it suddenly it dawn on me that how I was so blessed with my family . that cheating made me more cling to my wife, how I was really unfair to her . buti na lang nothing bad came out from those tryst. I learned from it and was never a cheater anymore .

So it was a lesson learned . I still do admire pretty young thing but that's about it hagang look lang but never did I touch it again. So I can say here's to our next 25 years to me and my wife !

:) :) :)

I'm married to my high school sweetheart, in short wala ako experience with another. I always think about experiencing another person (sexually). Haven't had any MP or KTV sexperienence nor ES also. If given the opportunity to have sex with an attractive lady, I'd still be 50/50.....

• 2 weeks later...

Before kami ikasal, LDR kami ng then wife ko. I was going to MP's, trying out stuff. Then after kinasal, I went abroad. for 3 years, now I am back, LDR again. Hirap ng kaong. Nkaka tempt. I tried once, pero it did not feel good. Na-guilty ako. Ngayon nangangati ako, pero pag iniisip ko yun naramdaman ko ng last time I did it, nawawala.