Titikim ka pa rin ba?

i can say yes. though its unfair. pero sa mga Massage at spa nalang siguro. mahirap na yung manloloko kapa ng babae yung tipong gagastusan mo din naman e.g sa office halimbawa baka makasira kapa ng pamilya sa spa nalang siguro or mps atlis pure business at andun parin ang respect.

Commit to some sort of a relationship, a big no. But sex with no strings attached, sure.

An illicit affair is a totally different story because of the emotional investment and involvement. When you get into this, you basically dedicate a part of yourself to the third party.

Just sex, on the other hand, although most of society still frowns upon it, is like doing any other activity with the other person. You enjoy the experience, the exhiliration, the pleasure, but it's all just in the moment. Once you're done, you're back to normal.

sabi nga nila,

ang GF parang tinola, ninanamnam

ang kabit parang adobo binabalik balikan

ang asawa parang sardinas, pag wala na talaga choice. hehehe

anyways, same sa atin lahat, i guess a long term relationship at first parang tinola, then later on nagiging adobo... a few more years nagigiging sardinas :) so much of us tries a new dish, once in a while. once is ok, pero as what they say, gaano kadalas ang minsan? hehehe

in this kind of situation, kung sardinas na yun relatonship i guess... but i'd do it with a worthy woman naman, who would understand. its one in a million shot naman yun hehehe.

anyways wala naman maghahanap ng tuyo kapalit ng sardinas. i guess hehehe