• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 4/11/2022 at 12:39 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

Sir Boss @socratesaristotle, very intelligent opinion! Congrats! And thank you!

My final decision: just take the thera as a regular for as long as both of you can. No emotional attachment in the meantime. Enjoy her company even if it will take you one straight week in Hongkong or Japan or Australia. That is, if you can, of course. 

A few days ago, I was with one of my regular theras. We spent overnight in a hotel. Then in a mall almost the entire day. Just for bonding. Then we were acting like real jowa-jowa. Visiting some medium-range boutiques. I just allowed her to make her own options/decisions. We ended up purchasing many things for her and her relatives. To be honest: almost 35k charged to my cards for her purchases. I tried to be as friendly and as cordial as possible to this 19-year old beautiful girl. 

Did I feel abused for being so friendly? Did I go beyond the boundaries? Wala namang ligawan. No "i love you" from both sides. Did I pamper her as a 19-year-old pretty girl? Did I act irresponsibly by not teaching her how to become more economically responsible?

Mixed feelings. She even told me "wag ka na kumuha ng ibang theras. Gagawin ko naman lahat para sayo." 

I think that is where I made a big mistake! 

I am not looking for a jowa/gf/ future wife. I am here for some immediate release. Right? I'm not the only one having sex with that girl. And she's not also the only one I am having sex with. Currently, the only solution is this: get her for as long as you want. No emotion! Feel free to get other girls too. Still, no emotion.

Correct and I agree SIR!

My final decision: just take the thera as a regular for as long as both of you can. No emotional attachment in the meantime. Enjoy her company even if it will take you one straight week in Hongkong or Japan or Australia. That is, if you can, of course. 

A few days ago, I was with one of my regular theras. We spent overnight in a hotel. Then in a mall almost the entire day. Just for bonding. Then we were acting like real jowa-jowa. Visiting some medium-range boutiques. I just allowed her to make her own options/decisions. We ended up purchasing many things for her and her relatives. To be honest: almost 35k charged to my cards for her purchases. I tried to be as friendly and as cordial as possible to this 19-year old beautiful girl. 

Did I feel abused for being so friendly? Did I go beyond the boundaries? Wala namang ligawan. No "i love you" from both sides. Did I pamper her as a 19-year-old pretty girl? Did I act irresponsibly by not teaching her how to become more economically responsible?

Mixed feelings. She even told me "wag ka na kumuha ng ibang theras. Gagawin ko naman lahat para sayo." 

I am not looking for a jowa/gf/ future wife. I am here for some immediate release. Right? I'm not the only one having sex with that girl. And she's not also the only one I am having sex with. Currently, the only solution is this: get her for as long as you want. No emotion! Feel free to get other girls too. Still, no emotion.

100% agree with your post here. That's the correct way to approach things. Rational and logical. Ultimately, it's about the release and being kind to the lady always helps unlock doors/make them do things they normally would not do..lol.

It's funny the things girls can do if you are kind and treat them right. It's universally applicable. I guess at the end of the day, the girl wants to feel pampered and if you do that, they feel that they need to reciprocate in the best way they know... Give us patrons a great time..

Nothing is true; everything is permitted. 

if you can believe in your “love” and face all the social consequences, believing and having faith every step of the way that you can do it as a couple; and perhaps if your “partner” is similarly aligned and willing to make a go of it IRL, then success is within reach. 

but like it or not probably 90% or more will fail simply because of the peculiar circumstances. Plus once you are together and the “illusions” fade away, maybe you are left holding something that you only wanted before, and do not want now. 

do as thou wilt 

Maliwanag pa sa tirik na tirik na araw. Salamat bro. Napaka realistic!

On 4/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, samlcd said:

Mahalin nyo lang hanggang sa abot ng inyong makakaya.

akala ko mahalin hanggang sa abot ng inyong pera bro, wahahaha....

I do believe 99% of THERAS will love you dahil may pera ka lang, kung wala ka ng pera di ka na papansinin....happened to me a lot of times pero may 1% na may ginintuang puso and may kilala kong ganyang tao....

• Like (+1) 1
55 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

I do believe 99% of THERAS will love you dahil may pera ka lang, kung wala ka ng pera di ka na papansinin....happened to me a lot of times pero may 1% na may ginintuang puso and may kilala kong ganyang tao....

99% will love you dahil may pera ka pero I doubt that yun lang ang hanap nila. Siyempre stability yung pera pero not the only thing. Hindi naman sa pera lang ang iikot yan. Madaming in play sa ganyan. 

1 hour ago, handsomebob said:

Ang pera kinikita. Ang pagmamahal pinapatagal pa ❤️❤️