• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

28 minutes ago, Alice of G Dragon said:

Grabe naman kau mga bosing sa mga single mother... di naman lahat ng thera na single mother rich guy ang hanap... my ibang mga single mother na thera na nag wwork para makaipon sa future ng anak nila..hindi para humanap ng mag aahon sa kanila sa kinasadlakan nilang mundo...

Pasenya napo at nakikisabat ako sa topic.. medyo nakakahurt lang kase yung parang discrimination ng mga gm sa mga single mother na thera.... 

Ganto na nga yung work namen na napiling pasukin para mas mapabilis yung pag iipon namen for the future of our baby...pero sana wag nyo naman lahatin.. hindi rin nman kase biro maging isang single mom tas gantong klase pa napili nameng pasukin.... 

Pinaghihirapan din naman po namen yung kinikita namen... di rin naman ganun kadaling makipag doo sa kung sino sino na walang feelings at 1st time mo na meet... pero ginagawa prin namen ng maayos yung trabaho namen dahil sa kikitain namen...

..dahil dto sa gantong trabaho mas mabilis kumita ng pera at mas mabilis maka ipon..... 

Sorry again sa pakikisabat 😭😭😭

Isa pa po minsan my mga gm din na pa fall at mahilig ma ngako sa mga thera....

Pasensya na po uli...

Well I think some of the opinions expressed are based on what they have witnessed. For me I have seen some Theras who are single moms go after rich guys, BUT I have also met many who want to have their own income and would prefer to work than depend on a guy. 

in any case, we all do what we are comfortable with to survive and hopefully thrive. We all play the hand we are dealt at the end of the day. 

6 hours ago, Alice of G Dragon said:

Grabe naman kau mga bosing sa mga single mother... di naman lahat ng thera na single mother rich guy ang hanap... my ibang mga single mother na thera na nag wwork para makaipon sa future ng anak nila..hindi para humanap ng mag aahon sa kanila sa kinasadlakan nilang mundo...

Pasenya napo at nakikisabat ako sa topic.. medyo nakakahurt lang kase yung parang discrimination ng mga gm sa mga single mother na thera.... 

Ganto na nga yung work namen na napiling pasukin para mas mapabilis yung pag iipon namen for the future of our baby...pero sana wag nyo naman lahatin.. hindi rin nman kase biro maging isang single mom tas gantong klase pa napili nameng pasukin.... 

Pinaghihirapan din naman po namen yung kinikita namen... di rin naman ganun kadaling makipag doo sa kung sino sino na walang feelings at 1st time mo na meet... pero ginagawa prin namen ng maayos yung trabaho namen dahil sa kikitain namen...

..dahil dto sa gantong trabaho mas mabilis kumita ng pera at mas mabilis maka ipon..... 

Sorry again sa pakikisabat 😭😭😭

Isa pa po minsan my mga gm din na pa fall at mahilig ma ngako sa mga thera....

Pasensya na po uli...

my apologies miss ALICE if it hurt you...this is just my personal opinion and maybe i am just like my guru DARIUS M.

I am sure you are a kind, responsible, loving and loyal lady but maybe my experiences have told me to be more cautious of spa theras who are single moms...

I am sorry if I have hurt you in any way.

:)

i had a regular thera before. we were cool. kalog. nung nagka ondoy i even helped her out kase nalubog sa baha ung bahay nila sa mandaluyong. then i felt i was falling for her. she was too. before pa kame magka aminan umiwas na ko. i was in an LDR relationship kase and pauwi na gf ko in a few months.  kaka miss. i was her first btw. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ang sarap pag may feelings na kayo sa isa't isa.. As in masarap talaga.💖

Pero there would be situations where it really would be better to leave it at that. Client-thera parin. Enjoy nalang na you're doing the deed with your crush. :) mahirap! Pero kailangan pigilan!

Walang "in-lab-an"! Better this way.😊👊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
16 hours ago, SnoozySnoozy said:

Pero there would be situations where it really would be better to leave it at that. Client-thera parin. Enjoy nalang na you're doing the deed with your crush. :) mahirap! Pero kailangan pigilan!

Definitely “keeping it light makes everything alright”. 

because what is really the point of going a lot deeper unless you really have the need to be a KISA, at the end of the day you have to consider if you can really afford to take care of all of the Thera’s needs if she is going to stop. Remember not many of them have legitimate opportunities to make a good income, so it will all depend on you. In addition to the many social issues that will arise. Anyway many posts discuss the complications, so really really considering every aspect of the relationship is a must to avoid an empty wallet and a broken heart. 

there are success stories of course, but they often presuppose having a solution to the question of livelihood. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:01 PM, SnoozySnoozy said:

Ganun talaga master. In reality, good for an hour lang yung ganung pakiramdam. 

1 hour ago, p1seishou said:

I fell slightly in love with a thera but for me, these things are never meant to be. 

I have a dream I want to fulfill so badly, and I need to permanently leave the country to do it.

that's a good mindset bro, fulfill that dream and I assure you pag naging succesful ka, yung mga thera mismo ang magkakandarapa sa yo!! assuming you also work on yourself and your game of course....take that into consideration!

women will always be there but your dream may not be....you may never get another chance!!

1 hour ago, p1seishou said:

I fell slightly in love with a thera but for me, these things are never meant to be. 

I have a dream I want to fulfill so badly, and I need to permanently leave the country to do it.

I feel you bro haha. The first time I availed a thera, I almost fell din.

It’s not something ridiculous. I can’t really blame you.

I’m an average, plain-looking guy so I never really experienced being popular with the ladies. So the first time I had an interaction with a thera, siyempre sobrang bait. They will really make you feel special, or even ‘loved’. It’s part of the scheme and it’s not all that wrong. After all, it is one of the reasons why some of us keep coming back to them. They might throw some compliments from time to time which will even make you feel good. I came back several times not only for the ‘deed’ but also for her company. It’s really fun talking with her about anything. I even paid for extension just to continue our conversation.

There were even times that I considered courting her seriously. After some deep thinking, I finally convinced myself that IT’S NOT REAL and I am just really infatuated. 

Looking back, it’s not really all that bad. I genuinely felt blissful during those hours. I just thought that maybe those make-believe feel-good moments were part of the payment/rates.

REMEMBER: to them, it’s just an occupation. You’re just another client who PAYS for their services. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Wag ka lang magpaka-ulol. 

• Like (+1) 1
12 minutes ago, razeyhamirez said:

I feel you bro haha. The first time I availed a thera, I almost fell din.

It’s not something ridiculous. I can’t really blame you.

I’m an average, plain-looking guy so I never really experienced being popular with the ladies. So the first time I had an interaction with a thera, siyempre sobrang bait. They will really make you feel special, or even ‘loved’. It’s part of the scheme and it’s not all that wrong. After all, it is one of the reasons why some of us keep coming back to them. They might throw some compliments from time to time which will even make you feel good. I came back several times not only for the ‘deed’ but also for her company. It’s really fun talking with her about anything. I even paid for extension just to continue our conversation.

There were even times that I considered courting her seriously. After some deep thinking, I finally convinced myself that IT’S NOT REAL and I am just really infatuated. 

Looking back, it’s not really all that bad. I genuinely felt blissful during those hours. I just thought that maybe those make-believe feel-good moments were part of the payment/rates.

REMEMBER: to them, it’s just an occupation. You’re just another client who PAYS for their services. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Wag ka lang magpaka-ulol. 

Harsh but true. Very easy to confuse fantasy for reality.