• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

QUOTE(THUG @ Apr 18 2007, 01:38 PM)

i can't even afford those luxuries yet give those luxuries to her? wow.. what a silly answer..

only stupid guys who go to MPs and hand over their hard earned cash to the MPA are probably as silly..

QUOTE(THUG @ Apr 18 2007, 04:19 PM)

sarap.. sana madami akong ita t** na pera para pati sarili ko ma alis ko dito sa trabaho kong ito..at di ko na makita pa pagmumukha ng boss ko

Daing ng daing... :( Iyak ng iyak..... :cry: "Poor Baby" :(

Akala ko ba ang Thug isang tough guy? :huh: Scrub ka talaga cguro??? Palitan mo nlang handle mo ng "Scrub Crybaby".

Get off your ass..!!! at gumawa ka ng paraan na kumita ka para maalis mo yong special someone mo sa kalagayan niya. Kung wala kang lakas loob.. umasenso, then "Shut the FU*K UP". At least kami kahit ganito. May lakas loob mag pakaputa para mabago kalagayan namin.

Sister Iwalkalone.... sayang lang oras natin sa Scrub nehto......

The fact is Thug does not care about this girl (if even she existed), much less love her.

Maybe it's pure fantasy.

as a good samaritan that i am..i will convince my gf to give discounts or freebies to less-fortunate guests..

So, care to tell us where her name, number and where she works, Thug? Don't worry...I'm sure many of the guys here can afford the price (if she really exists, that is).

if you guys want tips.. PM me..will teach you the black art..

No, really. Give us her contact details first. Unless you don't want us to find out the truth.

Edited by cuatro_ojos
poor guys in here.. im trained in the art..perhaps you guys should buy this book and stop paying MPA's and PSPs

http://www.playboy.com/style/guy101/bed-an...d-any-babe.html

if you guys want tips.. PM me..will teach you the black art..

What is that? You need a book to teach you the art of getting a woman to bed?

Man, your worse than I thought. If you read this book, it shows that you are only playing around with your girls. Go play with your girls but don't whine if your girls also play with you. As you posted earlier tit for tat.. You play with your girl, expect them to play with you.

Btw, i already know the secret of to getting a girls heart. Be yourself.

Its the only way for the girl to truly take you seriously. Otherwise, the girls will just play around with you.

uy sino ang scrub? sino ba ang dependent sa iba? di ba kayong mga MPA? no skills whatsoever so ginagamit nyo katawan nyo para magkapera..

bakit ako ang naging parasite? hehehe..

kase po nakikisawsaw ka pa sa gf mo na walang skills whatsoever at ginagamit nya

katawan nya para magkapera..

habang ikaw naman tuwang tuwang nagpapalibre at nakikinabang sa kanya ng walang

kahirap-hirap parasite!...pero dito reklamo ng reklamo...na kesyo mahal mo

sya..huhuhu kawawa ka naman..huhuhu...di mo sya maalis sa work kase di mo

kaya...huhuhu loser! bat kase di ka na lang nya ipagpatayo ng parlor no tita? para

makaalis na sya sa work and at the same time you won't have to lick your boss' balls

anymore...boohoohoo..scrub!

"I can't wait till I hear you say

'I'm going down, mayday, mayday.' I'm gonna clown." - Ice Cube, "Ghetto Bird"

Hah hah what a clown!

Maybe it's pure fantasy.

So, care to tell us where her name, number and where she works, Thug? Don't worry...I'm sure many of the guys here can afford the price (if she really exists, that is).

No, really. Give us her contact details first. Unless you don't want us to find out the truth.

with that statement, clearly you show signs of lack of confidence.. :D

typical of any guy.. you don't stand out.. your intentions are already very clear.. and you dont show DHV or Demonstration of Higher Value..

--

anyways..can't give you who she is.. what i can tell you is that she is works in a class A mp.. that could either be Sylvanus, Wilderness, Goodlife, PDP, etc.)

and she is one of the top MPA's in the top 10 list.. also she's in the MTC's most recommended MPA list..

Edited by THUG
with that statement, clearly you show signs of lack of confidence.. :D

Oh, I'm lacking confidence, alright. Confidence in your claims, that is :lol:

typical of any guy.. you don't stand out.. your intentions are already very clear.. and you dont show DHV or Demonstration of Higher Value..

So you're trying to turn the tables on me, eh? :D

anyways..can't give you who she is.. what i can tell you is that she is works in a class A mp.. that could either be Sylvanus, Wilderness, Goodlife, PDP, etc.)

and she is one of the top MPA's in the top 10 list.. also she's in the MTC's most recommended MPA list..

And why not? Afraid that you will lose all your freebies when she finds out the truth? :P (baka naman binobola mo lang kami)

Edited by cuatro_ojos
kase po nakikisawsaw ka pa sa gf mo na walang skills whatsoever at ginagamit nya

katawan nya para magkapera..

habang ikaw naman tuwang tuwang nagpapalibre at nakikinabang sa kanya ng walang

kahirap-hirap parasite!...pero dito reklamo ng reklamo...na kesyo mahal mo

sya..huhuhu kawawa ka naman..huhuhu...di mo sya maalis sa work kase di mo

kaya...huhuhu loser! bat kase di ka na lang nya ipagpatayo ng parlor no tita? para

makaalis na sya sa work and at the same time you won't have to lick your boss' balls

anymore...boohoohoo..scrub!

"I can't wait till I hear you say

'I'm going down, mayday, mayday.' I'm gonna clown." - Ice Cube, "Ghetto Bird"

Hah hah what a clown!

venusian artists like us dont pay to get laid..

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtop...447&st=1720

see this thread..

there will be a seminar.. hope some guys here can attend..

you don't need a car to pick up chicks.. (i dont have car), probably just enough money.. although i should say good looks is not important..it would help..

Edited by THUG
*note to all dropping jargon you just learned off of an internet board does not make you an expert.

i haven't 'just' learned those things.. i have all the references and training for it.. been an artist for more than a year now..

i just didn't exposed myself just yet..just now..so you guys will believe..hehehe.. :D

its for you to apply it..or no.. attend the seminar and learn the arts! and stop paying women for sex! if you pay women for sex you Demonstrate Lower Value or DLV which is what turns off women.. women wants men who have higher value..

Edited by THUG
i haven't 'just' learned those things.. i have all the references and training for it.. been an artist for more than a year now..

i just didn't exposed myself just yet..just now..so you guys will believe..hehehe..

its for you to apply it..or no.. attend the seminar and learn the arts!

wow I am so impressed

i just didn't exposed myself just yet..just now..so you guys will believe..hehehe.. :D

its for you to apply it..or no.. attend the seminar and learn the arts! and stop paying women for sex! if you pay women for sex you Demonstrate Lower Value or DLV which is what turns off women.. women wants men who have higher value..

Then you should move your posts to the "Sex Tips & Techniques" forum.