• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

May Thera ako nakuha 1x tapos after nun nag chat na kami At lumalabas for 2 weeks, nag bigay respect ako so d ko sya ginagalaw until nag open sya na May bf sya LDR sila and parang d nya gusto un past ko ksi may anak ako, Ano maganda gawin? Nag try ako mag offer ng pera kasi nazero sya madalas at Walang pang food pamasahe Lang, mag offer ako ayaw tanggapin kahit 1k, isip ko baka naiinlove nadin sya, what to do??? Pls enlighten me

Well kung hindi mo nmn sya ginagalaw like you said dahil siguro kakaiba ka lng sa ibang tao kaya she opens up to you. My suggestion e kung d ka nmn hayok na makipag sex sa kanya e wag mo na ipilit na bigyan mo sya ng pera. Hang out hang out nlng cguro kyo.

It will only complicate things kung magbigay ka ng pera at ayaw mo sya galawin. I think youll end up looking for more kung magpakawala ka ng pera. Pero kung sinex mo e palagay ko patas lng na bigyan mo cya. Or help her in someother ways. If you really care for her.

Tama ba pagkaintindi ko?

Inaayawan ka ng isang thera kasi may anak ka na?

Something is very wrong here. Be very careful.

mali pagkaintimdi mo...

ang sabi, “parang d nya gusto...” ang ibig sabihin ay hindi sya sure pero mukhang hindi gusto, but not necessarily true or even if it is true, hindi gusto does not necessarily mean “inaayawan” na

parang gfs lng natin, di ko gusto that she is a nagger, pero hindi ko naman sya inaayawan dahil mabait at sweet din naman sya, which is gusto ko

Salamat sa mga advise Bro.. actually lumalabas kami minsan diko alam if gusto nya tlga ako ksi bago umuwe sya pa mag initiating ng good bye kiss daw nya, tapos madalas dati sa chic lang now sa Lipa na, masarap sa pakiramdam pero tama kayo complicated to

Oo masaya at masarap sa pkiramdam sa una..pero isipin mo rin yung future na mngyyre.what if dumating yung ka ldr nya tpos piliin nya yun db? Complicated tlga.lhat ng thera my kanya kanyang lihim na di ntin alam kung totoo nga sinasabe nila satin..

Salamat sa mga advise Bro.. actually lumalabas kami minsan diko alam if gusto nya tlga ako ksi bago umuwe sya pa mag initiating ng good bye kiss daw nya, tapos madalas dati sa chic lang now sa Lipa na, masarap sa pakiramdam pero tama kayo complicated to

Dont read too much into it. A kiss to them may be just equivalent to 5k pesos to us. I mean it does matter but overall its just like a piss in the ocean.

Miss Half Italian thera is in love with me. She wants me to wait for 3-5 years coz ayaw nya magpa support sakin financially. Meron naman ko taxi business, Mang Inasal branch at Mini Stop franchise. Paano kaya yun? Pero mukhang she is very honest naman. Ok lang kaya yun?

Luis manzano? Is that you? Hehe.. Parehas kasi kyo ng business e. May gas station ka dn cguro?

Well if you are young and loaded you should try what baby maker said, look for less guys f#&ked the better.

However, if you tripping on theras talaga.. I assure you with the amount of paper you are generating, you should have no problem giving the thera what she wants, and I see no problem making her stop. Lalo na pag bata ka pa. But then again honesty is a different thing... But again with the amount of paper you have every girl has a motive.

Edited by Kingkongphils

The fact that you met her in spakol is a very big discouragement to make or continue a relation even just a fall. But knowing a thera of good personality, really attractive, simple, down to earth and reliyosa pa nga makes one to think bakit dito ko pa siya nakilala. For her kahit alam niyang makakapagpababa ng kanyang pagkatao still decided to have this job thinking this is the best alternative to earn compared to her former normal job. Quite deceiving and maybe also hard to appreciate this thera but when you get involve that's the only time you will understand her.

SCIENCE:

Women absorb the DNA of every MAN they have sex with...

...more like every semen with sperm they swallow,

...or get injected with in the vagina or assh*le.

Women are chimeratic creatures.

Meaning every male DNA they come in contact with is incorporated / absorbed into their body and mind.

Means their children are also a blend of every man they have absorbed the DNA plus immensely of course the FATHER of their children.

So if you eventually have children with these women, your children will be primarily composed of YOU, HER and a blend of how many other men's DNA she absorbed.

Whether this is good or bad or neutral is up to you.

Just saying... whores by definition have absorbed a lot of other men's DNA.

Which also affects their personality, their thinking, their spirit.

This science is why VIRGINITY is prized for that WIFE role.

Concubines and FUBUs and side chicks... VIRGINITY not important.

------

Do not misread my posts... I love and appreciate plenty of women... just saying what needs to be said.

SCIENCE:

Meaning every male DNA they come in contact with is incorporated / absorbed into their body and mind.

Means their children are also a blend of every man they have absorbed the DNA plus immensely of course the FATHER of their children.

So if you eventually have children with these women, your children will be primarily composed of YOU, HER and a blend of how many other men's DNA she absorbed.

------

Do not misread my posts... I love and appreciate plenty of women... just saying what needs to be said.

Well said Sir

SCIENCE:

------

Sorry man. I hate pseudo science. That is all speculation, no actual scientific studies were done to prove this terrible claim. Terrible because it results into more ostracization of these beloved women.

If we cite "science", let's provide citations backing up the science.

Peace.

[1] https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/

[2] https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.insider.com/why-women-retain-male-dna-2018-3