Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sorry for not being clearer. The only way to find out is to pursue the relationship, if you feel strongly enough about it.

As to your other question, in my old age i've learned not to make judgments about other people's decisions, including how to support themselves with a livelihood. I feel that i'm not qualified to make judgments especially based on morality, as in this case. You know the saying, "Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone." Just my personal opinion.

And if you do pursue the relationship, you need to be prepared for disappointments, maybe even heartbreak. But that's the risk everyone takes when they love somebody, right? Fulfillment in love comes from giving and taking, the dynamics of sharing. Sometimes, the dynamics may not flow in a balanced way for whatever reasons - like her personal circumstances or yours, the way your personalities fit or do not fiut together, or differences in yo9ur values. Unhappiness creeps in and the source has to be sorted out or else it doesn't work.

I always keep going back to something that Shakespeare wrote: "'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

In the end we all learn and become better people, hopefully, as we struggle to move forward.

Peace :)

i agree with franzfrancisco. let's be careful with our choice of words. while i agree that some of them are bitches, some are also in a way ''decent'' pa din kahit na they are in involved in the flesh trade. not all of them are born lucky like us na meron parents who strived hard to give us a better future.

just hate the game, not the players. :D :lol:

You know friend there was a time that i would go out 3 to 4 times a week with my friends. what we do is swap partners every so often without letting the girls know that we know each other. Most of them and not all, give us the same love lines, like how kind we are and how magaan their loob is to us. The irony is some of my friends really treat these girls like s@%t and the others treat them like princesses. But we all get the same love line, then reality check comes, one girl would give different stories to different guys. When we compare notes, it was like these girls are giving us a lot of bullshit. But like what i siad a while ago, not all of the girls are like that. You have to be carefull in your feelings and be ready to face reality when it comes. Take care friend.

can you please elaborate? :lol:

what can you say about a GRO who works in a club because she's supporting her family and financing her own studies? i know this is kinda off topic but i would rather post it here. :lol:

I was once a weakling when ever i hear a woman praise me or tell me she is falling in love with me. I go crazy when i hear those things until the time when this girl tells me all that and the next time i go there i see her with another guy kissing torriedly. how would you feel if that happens to you, can you take it, then she tells you trabaho lang yun!
You know friend there was a time that i would go out 3 to 4 times a week with my friends. what we do is swap partners every so often without letting the girls know that we know each other. Most of them and not all, give us the same love lines, like how kind we are and how magaan their loob is to us. The irony is some of my friends really treat these girls like s@%t and the others treat them like princesses. But we all get the same love line, then reality check comes, one girl would give different stories to different guys. When we compare notes, it was like these girls are giving us a lot of bullshit. But like what i siad a while ago, not all of the girls are like that. You have to be carefull in your feelings and be ready to face reality when it comes. Take care friend.

that's so true - while i agree that not all are like that, the girls in the business are more likely to be so...di ba? i mean if you meet a girl who works in a company, and a girl who is a mpa etc...sino ang mas possibleng manloko?

can you please elaborate? :lol:

what can you say about a GRO who works in a club because she's supporting her family and financing her own studies? i know this is kinda off topic but i would rather post it here. :lol:

tao rin sila...they need to work...sometimes they are forced to work in these kinds of jobs...world's oldest profession di ba? you don't need anything else because what you have are your tools! :)

pero may mga kaibigan din akong mga puti who have had bad bad experiences with women like these...alam mo naman mga puti, they don't care about your past really, but they care about the future...now they complain that they marry these girls, bring them to the US, and take care of them, to the extent that they take care of their family here at home...fixing their house, or even building them one...but sadly, they find out that pineperahan lang pala sila...because after okay na ang pamilya dito, biglang disappearing act sa US...as i said, they know how to use their tools for the trade!

I was once a weakling when ever i hear a woman praise me or tell me she is falling in love with me. I go crazy when i hear those things until the time when this girl tells me all that and the next time i go there i see her with another guy kissing torriedly. how would you feel if that happens to you, can you take it, then she tells you trabaho lang yun!

i also had my share of club girls who would tell me that they like me so much. tinatawanan ko lang ng malakas. after that, hanap naman ako ng iba. pero this current one, ibang iba eh. i don't know if style lang niya 'to pretending be ''different'' from the other girls. :lol:

mga dude, eto pa ang iba with her.. wala talagang bullshit talk! whenever we talk, we just talk about our common interests and anything under the sun. walang bolahan, walang i love you i like you crap etc. i even asked her about the ES thing and she agreed to do it outside her workplace. ako naman kasi ang nag insist na sa labas na lang kami magkita, hindi kasi ako comfortable doing it inside a VIP room. she agreed to what i want, pero hindi pa kami nagkikita to do that thing.. im too busy for that thing hehehe.

the past few days, i've been doing some thinking. i came to a decision that i'll just be friends with her for the meantime. i'll just wait and see if that friendship would blossom into something special. while i do know what her profession is, i still respect her as a lady, as a human being, and most importantly, as a friend. :)

i also had my share of club girls who would tell me that they like me so much. tinatawanan ko lang ng malakas. after that, hanap naman ako ng iba. pero this current one, ibang iba eh. i don't know if style lang niya 'to pretending be ''different'' from the other girls. :lol:

mga dude, eto pa ang iba with her.. wala talagang bullshit talk! whenever we talk, we just talk about our common interests and anything under the sun. walang bolahan, walang i love you i like you crap etc. i even asked her about the ES thing and she agreed to do it outside her workplace. ako naman kasi ang nag insist na sa labas na lang kami magkita, hindi kasi ako comfortable doing it inside a VIP room. she agreed to what i want, pero hindi pa kami nagkikita to do that thing.. im too busy for that thing hehehe.

the past few days, i've been doing some thinking. i came to a decision that i'll just be friends with her for the meantime. i'll just wait and see if that friendship would blossom into something special. while i do know what her profession is, i still respect her as a lady, as a human being, and most importantly, as a friend. :)

I think what your planning to do is right. Be friends lang muna, and about the es thing, walw naman problema yun, just do it like any other mag syota. who knows, you might discover somthing there that could help you decide on whats your next move. Think carefully.

Make it "Friends with Benefits" (FWB). For every one thousand you spend on her, you make sure you take the pussy. So if you spend three thousands, make sure you get to f*ck her three times. So if you do have to part, "manos lang". :evil:

How do you make sure it's not about money????? :wacko: Just as a test, utang ngan mo siya, come up with some sad story and see if she will help you???? ;) Just a suggestion, take it or leave it, dre. :cool:

Sorry bro., but think it very very carefully. It is so stupid and foolish to fall in love with those kind of bitches. You have fallen to their prey. Anyway, Ingat lang bro. Konting gulang lang, at pinakamasama ay masubo ka ng husto and later you discovered that you are being fooled.

No offense intended bro.

well of course kasama dun yung pag iingat. there is always a risk sa ganitong relationship. pero so far ok naman. im not really a rich guy so wala rin naman akong gaanong maibibigay and she knows this.

oh and to the other guy saying something about moving out of my momma's house and get a job? why do you assume that i live with my mom and is unemployed? were you like that when you first started going to nightclubs? sorry cant relate poor lang kasi kami so nakapunta na ako dito nung may trabaho na ako.

Nice to hear from you, welcome back dre.

thank you dre!!! nice to be back from the land of the "white meat", and brown also hehe...though mamahal na ng mga gamit dito!!! nakakagulat!!! ang mga "services" kaya, tumaas din ba?

mahirap talaga itong thread na ito...parang palabas eh - pretty woman, o american gigolo, o taxi driver...mahirap talaga mainvolve, lalo na mainlove sa mga mpas etc...

naalala ko sa pretty woman, the advice given by the friend was never to kiss the guy on the lips - kasi baka ma inlove...yun na nga ang nangyari...pero mostly in the US the girls there are all business...katulad ng sabi ni sinister purpose-love em (kuno), f*#k em and leave em...di ba? most of the time, they treat you the same way naman...

a thought just entered my mind now - di ba the reason why we go to these places is pang short time good time lang? :)

so why think long term? the only long term relationship we have or should have is with the place, not the people...

[

a thought just entered my mind now - di ba the reason why we go to these places is pang short time good time lang? :)

so why think long term? the only long term relationship we have or should have is with the place, not the people...

unfortunately, people have many needs, and not all of them are sexual. mabuti kung you go to MPs or KTV places just for relaxation or de-stress or just to satisfy your libido... but sometimes we go to these places also to fulfill other needs (whether knowingly or unknowingly)... like some people are lonely, bored, emotionally troubled, going through a tough time with family/marriage... kung ganun, theres a big chance tlaga that youll fall in love.

we're not robots nor animals, i would say that a majority of people even the most seasoned players will at least one time in their clubbing or MP-going lives will feel something for somebody. its natural, and it will happen. (as you can see)...

ako nga i've been going to KTVs for ilang years na. i thought at first kayang kaya ko just have fun and go home. then, after a while, it gets boring. you say... what if ilabas ko sila... more exciting. may Girlfriend Experience.. dates, etc. then you become text mates.... then after a while you say... i-girlfriend ko kaya for fun... then before you know it, you're knee deep in the sh*t. In love k na pala.

This just happened to me. For almost 6 months now, i can't get this girl out of my head. kakainis na masaya din minsan. we're just friends cause basically she has a boyfriend (kabit sha). so i'm a spare tire... kabit of a kabit! how do u like that?!? Its ok din... i guess theres a satisfaction na you get to see her outside of their place of work. you go on dates, eat dinner, watch movies, do errands... jsut like a normal couple. hindi na bayaran yung time nya (at least hindi direcho bayaran but of course ikaw taya palagi kung may babayaran na stuff).... but at the end of the day, nothing will come out of it, so its really depressing sometimes...

nakakaawa talaga sila...you know, filipinos are sentimental people...romantic in nature...kaya it's hard to have "tigas puso"...pero tigas t!t! anytime...hehe...

but seriously, it's really difficult to see them without their human side...tao rin sila, sometimes in that job because of lack of choice - (hard luck, lack of education etc)...

sometimes i just have to console myself and dismiss this to "that's life"...ganyan talaga ang buhay...

Hey dudes! Time for operation " Love em, F*ck em and Leave em"! :evil:

When it comes to Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs; Listen to jojosmojo and lankaface, they are very wise... just back read their posts. :thumbsupsmiley:

I continue to hate anyone who pays these ladies for sex and then plays the victim, thinking they are so much better than these women. I don't hate them out of loyalty to the ladies or their profession, but because these weak men are hypocritical.

That being said I agree with SinisterPurpose's operation "Love em, f#&k em and Leave em!" I just think that operation should apply to all women, Professional or not. They all cost us $$$, cause us problems, and screw us up.

:blush: ay naku walang naloloko kung walang magpapaloko!

how about u'r wives or gf's? di ba niloloko nyo rin? karma karma lang yan!!!!

daming hypocrite dito...ganyan ang buhay!! naiinlove at nasasaktan

walang malinis sa panahon ngayon! lahat nagkakamali

marami lang talagang less fortunate at

kailangan nyo lang i-share yung mga blessings nyo sa ganung way! :goatee:

thank you dre!!! nice to be back from the land of the "white meat", and brown also hehe...though mamahal na ng mga gamit dito!!! nakakagulat!!! ang mga "services" kaya, tumaas din ba?

mahirap talaga itong thread na ito...parang palabas eh - pretty woman, o american gigolo, o taxi driver...mahirap talaga mainvolve, lalo na mainlove sa mga mpas etc...

naalala ko sa pretty woman, the advice given by the friend was never to kiss the guy on the lips - kasi baka ma inlove...yun na nga ang nangyari...pero mostly in the US the girls there are all business...katulad ng sabi ni sinister purpose-love em (kuno), f*#k em and leave em...di ba? most of the time, they treat you the same way naman...

Bro, we could have traveled together, there was one point in time when we were both there but in different places. Could have checked out the bars there togeether para ma-inlove tayo sa mga white meat. Lol.

paano kung wala pang wife or walang gf as of the moment yung guy tapos na inlove sa isang MPA/PSP/GRO? ;)

guys.. guys... nammmannnn... eto ang sinasabi ko na mali.. guy who somehow falls for a psp or a gro or a call girl .. come onnn

Guys.. these women are runnning a business.. a business. and their business. is to get us hook on to them.

and too fall for them.. is kinda falling into a trap .. i am not saying it's bad to fall inlove with a hooker..

but are you willing to handle the aftermath??.. if so.. be a jackass an fall for one.. basta on my book. women like these.. are pure entertainment

Tama nga si spoon, paano kami mga wala pang asawa at gf. Kawawa naman kami, kung masaktan ang puso namin.

"WTF" :angry:

Now are all these judgemental statements necessary.... :( Sobra nga diretcho ang mga posts... at walang keme keme and dating.... :cool: Nagshare lang po kami ng aming reality.... :hypocritesmiley:

:flowers: Sakit ba? :flowers: