Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Do you see the way they see the world Larry?

I'm not really sure. What I went through in life and what they went through, are two different things, which ultimately says a lot about how you see the world. I'm not saying that my life was easier or harder, It's just that its different.

Only someone who has gone through a similar experience will get to experience the world through their eyes.

Are you capable of what they do as well?

if you mean getting f*cked by 4 forty year old men who smell like tobacco and alcohol on a pretty much daily basis...

no

but we can share some things that we are both capable of, a shared laugh, embarassing yourself in front of others, being stupidly in love, piña coladas, getting caught in the rain, champagne and all that stuff

thats simple.. if you were on our shoes you will do the same.. a guy who has a gf like these is at a disadvantage, considering that these women meets lots of men everyday.. for all you know she could just leave you with just a snap of a finger when she decides to, and she meets a better guy..

so in a way to remove the pain and worries, the bf must also date other women.. this is a risk mitigation procedure.. :D

you mean..a gay who has a gf like this is at a disadvantage.

yeah we understand...we tried...believe us ..

so in a way to remove the pain and worries...

go hang yourself.

chav

A human sub-species also known as homo-inferior. They plan to conquer the world by lowering the nations IQ to single didgit numbers, like themselves. Humanoid in appearance, but primative and animalistic in nature, chavs are fast becoming the bane of humanity. Now all but classified as a completely seperate species, chavs took the left of the fork on the road of evolution when everybody else went right

what thug is doing is this:

i spend my time and my heart for her.. i cried for her before..

she always grab and check my cellphone, reading my text messages....

i could have spent my time on decent lady where i would have better future with.. instead of giving her advices and dreaming that things will go right .. but it does not seem to happen..

somehow i felt i could have missed other better opportunities. .. and she seems to drag me to the darkness..

but what he's really doing is this:

http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2005/113-2/crybaby.jpg

waaaah waaaah waaaaah

OMG she's taken my cellphone, waaaah she's f*cking other guys

waaaah i'm plunged into the darkness (i LOL'd at this)

waaaah

let's face it, maybe life isn't for you

Back to topic: Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs

If its the case, no ones stopping you to love a person whatever their job is. If it happens that they love you in return, everything should go smooth from there. Usually the first issue here is getting them out from that kind of job. The capabilities of doing it matters and the will to be out of that line.

care to explain in detail how we can get them out from that kind of job?

these women don't know how to manage their money that it disappears as fast as it appears to them..

the money that they earn from a month's work would have been enough if given to some enterprising people selling stuffs on the street..

but for them.. its not enough.. because they use those money for vices and luxuries.. or they give it to lazy relatives, who also spends it also for vices and luxuries..

---

look at iwalkalone.. after several years having this kind of work she is now back to zero.. still depending on relatives or other people for her studies..

Edited by THUG

these women don't know how to manage their money that it disappears as fast as it appears to them..

the money that they earn from a month's work would have been enough if given to some enterprising people selling stuffs on the street..

but for them.. its not enough.. because they use those money for vices and luxuries.. or they give it to lazy relatives, who also spends it also for vices and luxuries..

---

look at iwalkalone.. after several years having this kind of work she is now back to zero.. still depending on relatives or other people for her studies..

why care so much about our money or how we handle them?

they're really non of your business...unless you want your dirty hands on them..

obviously.. :rolleyes:

---

Read the last line. The "capabilities matters", if you can give her the luxury she is used to be you can get her out of it. If you are capable of blowing her head while in bed though no money you can get her out of it. And don't neglect the "will", whatever you do if she doesn't want to go out from there, your efforts will be futile.

Why are you creating problems out of nothing, change your number when dealing with prospective new GF (how much a SIM card in there), you can do lot of things. I agree with someone who posted here, just go along with the ride or just dump them. Easy, don't make it complicated.

yes..i almost had everything..more than i asked for..

now it's all gone..

but nonetheless it was quite an experience.. :D

and i'm thankful.. :)

they were beyond my wildest dreams

and no, i don't regret losing everything i had... :)

they were never really mine..

they never mattered to me...

they didn't make me happy.

btw. i still have my own pc .. that's enough to

keep me amused for now :P

yes..i almost had everything..more than i asked for..

now it's all gone..

but nonetheless it was quite an experience.. :D

and i'm thankful.. :)

they were beyond my wildest dreams

and no, i don't regret losing everything i had... :)

they were never really mine..

they never mattered to me...

they didn't make me happy.

btw. i still have my own pc .. that's enough to

keep me amused for now :P

talk about money not earned the hard way..

money earned the easy way..is easy to dispose off.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

---

think about how many hungry people on the street could have been fed and kept alive and given a new hope with that money that you just dispose off so easily..

--

same reason why i ridicule going to paying women like these... you are not really helping them out in any way.. better give your extra money to the needy, hungry, and disabled and be truly happy...

or perhaps ask a special and decent girl that truly love you on a romantic date..

Edited by THUG
Read the last line. The "capabilities matters", if you can give her the luxury she is used to be you can get her out of it. If you are capable of blowing her head while in bed though no money you can get her out of it. And don't neglect the "will", whatever you do if she doesn't want to go out from there, your efforts will be futile.

Why are you creating problems out of nothing, change your number when dealing with prospective new GF (how much a SIM card in there), you can do lot of things. I agree with someone who posted here, just go along with the ride or just dump them. Easy, don't make it complicated.

i can't even afford those luxuries yet give those luxuries to her? wow.. what a silly answer..

only stupid guys who go to MPs and hand over their hard earned cash to the MPA are probably as silly..

talk about money not earned the hard way..

money earned the easy way..is easy to dispose off.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

inggit ka? :lol: :lol: mag p#ta ka bagay sayo :lol: :lol:

---

think about how many hungry people on the street could have been fed and kept alive and given a new hope with that money that you just dispose off so easily..

oh, excuse me, i've helped, fed and clothed alot of their kind...i've seen their grateful smiles...i've seen the little spark of hope in their eyes everytime i do....how about you?

--

same reason why i ridicule going to paying women like these... you are not really helping them out in any way.. better give your extra money to the needy, hungry, and disabled and be truly happy...

right.. f**ker.

or perhaps ask a special and decent girl that truly love you on a romantic date..

oh shut up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont see the point why there are guys who pay my gf lots of money to be with her..

i don't pay her anything.. yet spend a day together..

what do you call guys like this? losers? desperate?

see what i mean.. so who's the loser now?

i dont see the point why there are guys who pay my gf lots of money to be with her..

you.

kase buraot ka

and you even dare talk about helping the less fortunates...

tsk. tsk.

you.

kase buraot ka

and you even dare talk about helping the less fortunates...

tsk. tsk.

but there are also less-fortunate guest who save their hard earned money just to have a taste of you before..

have you given them discounts? or freebies? .. :P

as a good samaritan that i am..i will convince my gf to give discounts or freebies to less-fortunate guests..

Edited by THUG

and continue to whine while your so-called gf goes on with her job and her profession, while you watch helplessly on the sidelines, wishing upon a star that she'll come to her "senses" and do the right thing.

not too much like a winner IMO

hey but at least you get to f*ck for free right?

and continue to whine while your so-called gf goes on with her job and her profession, while you watch helplessly on the sidelines, wishing upon a star that she'll come to her "senses" and do the right thing.

not too much like a winner IMO

hey but at least you get to f*ck for free right?

i don't care about free f#&k anyways.. i'm way too careful i might catch some STD's .. with pay or not..im not fond of doing it with unclean women..just want to talk to her..

You because you decided to have a gf whom you know as a prostitute and then you would keep whining that she's like this, she's like that, dragging you into darkness, etc. At least the men who paid her were just happy to have sex with her and then go on with their lives.

Don't call men who pay for sex as losers. In reality, there is no such thing as free sex. And besides, you met your gf because you paid her the first time you had sex with her. Your only advantage is that you keep getting her for free. That does not make any other paying guy more of a loser than you. At least, they were smart enough to want only a piece of her. You, on the other hand, are not even man enough to accept her for what she is and take her out of her job after shouting to the whole world that you love her.

You cannot stop your girl from having sex with other men, you have no balls to take her out of her current job, you are whiny...so who is the loser now?

..just want to talk to her..

lol

Bullsh1t

if you just wanted to talk to her, why worry about having her tested?

why worry about the other guys that are trying to f*ck her?

i don't care about free f#&k anyways..

I bet that's why you mention it every other post.

but there are also less-fortunate guest who save their hard earned money just to have a taste of you before..

wala sorry..or kung meron man, they'd never let me know anyway.

none of them was a loser...unlike you...boo hoo..poor thug wants sex for free

i'm crushed...my heart breaks for you..loser!

as a good samaritan that i am..i will convince my gf to give discounts or freebies to less-fortunate guests..

you mean...as a pimp that you are.. :lol: :lol:

Wow! This statement of yours, thug (whether or not it is just sarcasm), made me think twice about your personality.. Are you really in love with this GF of yours? Yes? Why such a statement? That statement was very degrading to say the least.. Its as if you made her your doormat..

If you feel na siguro mas importante sa kaniya ang mga pangarap niya keysa sa iyo then bakit ka nagtyatyaga? Or maybe, tingnan mo din ang sarili mo, binibigyan mo kaya siya ng rason para iwan niya ang trabaho niya? Pag-ibig lang ba? Financial security lang ba? Baka naman hindi sapat ang mga naipapakita mo? Tandaan mo ang sapat sa iyo ay hindi ibig sabihin ay sapat na sa kaniya..

If your MPA-GF wants to have more money.. Then why? Why is she insatiable? Maybe its her nature? Or di kaya ayaw na niyang maranasan ang hirap ng buhay? How do you stop this (also to stop your whining)? Ikaw lang ang makakasagot niyan dahil ikaw lang ang mas nakakakilala sa Girlfriend mo.. Kung hindi mo siya ma-correct dahil mali para sa iyo mali attitude niya, then iwan mo siya.. Kung babalik siya at nagbago na siya sa isang katauhan na katanggap-tanggap na sa iyo, then swerte mo.. Kung hindi.. Move on.. It may be difficult but its the best thing, IMO.. Whining would not solve anything..

Your statements are sometimes too generalizing and sometimes parang nag-e-ego-trip ka.. "Free ko nakukuha.. Kesyo-kesyo.." I've had my fair share of freebies on beautiful GRO's, thug.. But one thing or another, there is really no such thing as a free f#&k or a free date.. Unless, your girl pays for everything, pati pamasahe or pang-gas mo..

Edited by revi
lol

Bullsh1t

if you just wanted to talk to her, why worry about having her tested?

why worry about the other guys that are trying to f*ck her?

I bet that's why you mention it every other post.

because if you are serious with the girl you want her to be in good health.. to bear your child someday..an STD damages the fallopian tube and results in infertility and ectopic pregnancy..

if she gets it..hawa hawa na kame.. pati anak namin hawa..

--

pag nakakita ka ng nanganganak, paglabas nung bata di ba pinapatakan ng eye drops yung baby?.. kase the medical staff assumes that the mother has infection, so para di mahawa yung bata pinapatakan nila ng antibactrial sa mata.. ganito ka common ang STD.. pero most women are carriers so walang symptoms..

kaya mga may mga infants na sakitin at madali ma pulmonya.. kse effect ito nung infection..

You because you decided to have a gf whom you know as a prostitute and then you would keep whining that she's like this, she's like that, dragging you into darkness, etc. At least the men who paid her were just happy to have sex with her and then go on with their lives.

Don't call men who pay for sex as losers. In reality, there is no such thing as free sex. And besides, you met your gf because you paid her the first time you had sex with her. Your only advantage is that you keep getting her for free. That does not make any other paying guy more of a loser than you. At least, they were smart enough to want only a piece of her. You, on the other hand, are not even man enough to accept her for what she is and take her out of her job after shouting to the whole world that you love her.

You cannot stop your girl from having sex with other men, you have no balls to take her out of her current job, you are whiny...so who is the loser now?

i haven't paid her.. not even once.. not even the first time.. she was the one who asked me go with her on a motel the first time...i declined..