Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

the fact that people botch in and say "no, don't do it" is an impediment altogether. Like what I've said, people tend to get irrational when they say it's an affair of the heart. Opinions as it may appear but convictions toward a certain position would appear a decree. Lest, I've provided my case and I just hope that anyone who becomes enveloped in the situation learns from everything :)

Nalulungkot ako sa mga bagong istorya ng mga GMs na patuloy na nag fall for a thera ...

Para maibsan ang lungkot ko at the same time e maka-interview ng isang magandang thera kung ano ang opinion niya, punta muna ko sa spa in the interest of scientific research...I will make sure to probe her deeply hehehee....

Everyone deserves a second chance, Everyone deserves to be happy. It could happen to anyone. Yung taong concerned lang ang makakaalam kung ano nga ba talaga ang nararamdaman niya kung Love or Lust. If love, as long na walang masasaktan na iba or lalo magsuffer, if its makes you happy then GO. Kung nachachallenge lang ang GM dahil charming si thera wag maging selfish wag paasahin. Masarap din isipin na nagmamahal ka at naging dahilan ka ng pagbabago ng buhay ng isang tao for the better. Hindi man maging kayo at the end atleast hindi ka nagkulang. Iwasang maging judgemental kesyo thera yan malay mo nag atw. Theres always two side of the story baka sa kabila ng pagiging thera may nagaagay buhay siya na kailangan suportahan. Family na need ng pangupanat disenteng buhay. Kung ako lang halimbawa i would fall for a thera lalo siguro malaman komreason why shes there kesa mga kung sino sino nakakachat maghapon laman ng net naghuhubad kahit kanino sa harap ng cam. Lastly thera man or lawyer, dra gf mo man or asawa kahit itali natin at bantayan minuminuto if magluluko yan magluluko yan.

• Like (+1) 1

Mali ako... pero mahal ko pa rin siya.. sure ako na hindi lust itong nararamdaman ko... pero mali pa rin ako sa pag siksik sa sarili ko sa kanya.. nakakatakot kasi marami palang nakakaalam about sa nararamdaman ko sa kanila, in a way na kilala nila sino tong tinutukoy ko..

one thing is for sure.. mahal ko pa rin siya... pero for now hindi muna.. hindi pa siguro tamang panahon.

kung saan ka masaya bro. Timbangin mo lahat. Whatever the consequences of your actions ikaw ang sasaya or the other way around ikaw ang masasaktan. Ikaw makakaalam ano ba talaga. Basta ako naniniwala kapag ang tao nainlab kayang itama ang mali at kayang mas lalong palalain ang isang mali. Basta tandaan mo ang tunay at sincere na pagmamahal bumubuo at hindi sumisira ng isang relasyon.

di ako makatulog. iniisip ko siya.. at sure ako na hindi lust to... gusto ko hawak ko siya sa kamay.. gusto ko akap ko siya sa gabi.. gusto masaya siya palagi, wala namang issue ang pera at luho.. di ko sinasabing mayaman ako or what pero kaya naman yan basta pag iipunan.. nagkaroon ako ng onting pag asa.. kasi nabasa niya ung msg ko last yesterday.. may konting kilig lang..

great read,.,.,.

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..
It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..
He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..
To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..
Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..
If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

I met an MPA many, many years ago. Being beautiful, she had countless suitors.

Her biggest fear is that when she enters the VIP room, the person who requested her is someone she rejected in the past. And that someone will now exact revenge by ravaging her physically and scarring her emotionally. Her fears never came true, but never left her. Even after she left, she still feared that a client would recognize her and spill her secret. We live in a cruel society where a chance meeting with a former client can destroy her post-MP/Spa life.

My point is, if you guys intend to pursue relationships with therapists or MPAs, go ahead but think very hard. Keep in mind that the rules are different. Her defense mechanisms that allowed her to cope with her work will always be buried in her psyche. She has hangups which a non-spa girl will never have.

Let's assume you got involved with a decent spa worker and not one of those hustlers with countless concurrent boyfriends.

What happens if you really really want sex and she refuses? Will you have the self-control to refrain from reminding her about her past? Or will you insult her by saying that you're willing to pay?

What happens when you can't support her and she wants to go back to the spa to earn? Will you go wacko and insult her? I know someone who even made a scene at her workplace just so the girl won't be re-admitted to the spa.

What if you see her too friendly with another guy? Are you capable of trusting her? Or will her previous life flash before your eyes and judge her?

And unless you've had at least one serious relationship outside the spa, think twice about pursuing a therapist. You're probably confusing lust with love.

There's always a chance that things will turn out fine for the guy and the therapist as some have posted "success stories." But the odds are against you.

great read,.,.,.

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Great post. :) Though was initially thrown off by your handle which sounded like a guy's.

My you find the right guy soon.

di ako makatulog. iniisip ko siya.. at sure ako na hindi lust to... gusto ko hawak ko siya sa kamay.. gusto ko akap ko siya sa gabi.. gusto masaya siya palagi, wala namang issue ang pera at luho.. di ko sinasabing mayaman ako or what pero kaya naman yan basta pag iipunan.. nagkaroon ako ng onting pag asa.. kasi nabasa niya ung msg ko last yesterday.. may konting kilig lang..

Pano kung suklian niya pagmamahal mo, what will happen next? Paaalisin mo sa espa or tuloy pa rin?

Kapag pinaalis mo kaya mo ba siyang sustentuhan? Kasama dun luho at allowance niya, bayad sa bahay (rent, kuryente, tubig), aral, panggastos sa araw araw, panggastos sa anak niya, kapatid, magulang, kamag anak.

Kapag yan kaya mo by all means tuloy mo.

Pano kung suklian niya pagmamahal mo, what will happen next? Paaalisin mo sa espa or tuloy pa rin?

Kapag pinaalis mo kaya mo ba siyang sustentuhan? Kasama dun luho at allowance niya, bayad sa bahay (rent, kuryente, tubig), aral, panggastos sa araw araw, panggastos sa anak niya, kapatid, magulang, kamag anak.

Kapag yan kaya mo by all means tuloy mo.

wait.. do we stereotype therapist with this kind of life? what if hindi? tuloy pa rin siya sa spa business? what if ayoko suportahan ang mga binubuhay niya? are we trapped in this kind of mentality na laging pasan ko ang mga tao sa paligid ko hayaan ko na lang maglumok ako kung saang sink hole ako ngayon? if yes then the hell with it.

wait.. do we stereotype therapist with this kind of life? what if hindi? tuloy pa rin siya sa spa business? what if ayoko suportahan ang mga binubuhay niya? are we trapped in this kind of mentality na laging pasan ko ang mga tao sa paligid ko hayaan ko na lang maglumok ako kung saang sink hole ako ngayon? if yes then the hell with it.

Oo nga naman bibigyan mo ng disenteng buhay at aalisin mo sa maling trabaho kailangan ba sagutin lahat ng gastos pati ng pamilya? Dapat siguro ayusin muna ang buhay nya at ng maging normal at ayusin din na may pagkakitaan ng disente at tulungan ang pamilya nya kung ano ang kaya.

Parang di yata tama na basta lang sustentuhan lahat ng pangangailangan.

Nagtherapist ang girl kasi may financial need. Either para support luho niya or needs ng family niya.

Kung pipilitin mo siya umalia sa spa kailangan mo maglabas ng pera. Napaka selfish naman kung ayaw mo siya mag spa pero ayaw mo rin magsuporta.

Pwede rin naman na di siya humingi ng pera lalo na kung nagstay pa siya sa spa. Pero alam naman natin lahat paano noya kinikita pera niya

Pag ginastusan mo lahat ng pangangailangan ng babae, sugar daddy ang labas mo nyan.

Kung paaalisin mo sa trabaho nya yan para maging disente at mahal ka rin nya hindi dapat ganun, turuan mo kumita ng maayos para matulungan nya ang dapat nya tulungan pero ang una dapat matuto sya maging normal at samantalahin na may tumutulong para maging maayos sya.

The more we focus on the things that trigger our desire, the more our passion can build. If there’s a spark of attraction to someone, and you want to make that attraction grow, start by giving yourself space. No matter how wonderful the person, you’re not obligated to be more attracted to her than you are. Forcing your feelings will only block the natural flow of attraction. Instead, allow yourself to reflect on what attracts you to them—what turns you on and what you appreciate.

• Like (+1) 1

Malakas ba siya ngayon? I mean maraming guests? If yes wag mong asahang ipagpapalit niya yung malaking kita niya ngayon. Pinaprangka na kita. Financial needs ang priority niya first and foremost.

Kung umalis man siya sa espa either may malaking ipon na pwedeng pang aral o negosyo. Or may sponsor, bf na mayaman. True love? Wala pa akong nabalitaan.

Been there done that.

Malakas ba siya ngayon? I mean maraming guests? If yes wag mong asahang ipagpapalit niya yung malaking kita niya ngayon. Pinaprangka na kita. Financial needs ang priority niya first and foremost.

Kung umalis man siya sa espa either may malaking ipon na pwedeng pang aral o negosyo. Or may sponsor, bf na mayaman. True love? Wala pa akong nabalitaan.

Been there done that.

agree sir. Though let's be frank, madalas walang ipon ang mga yan dahil pag single at bata, maluho. Kung may pamilya naman, binibigyan ng luho. It's the general truth on how everyone patronizes monetary gains as it envelops them, making them addicted to what it could bring them.

Sabihin nating 18 siya ngayon (yun naman pakilala nila lahat, diba?). Do you think she'd last a decade more sa kung nasasaan siya? Maaari pero baka latak nalang ang natira sa kung ano siya, physically, emotionally, and mentally. And kung ganun lang, kakayanin mo ba? It now becomes a question of whether you're willing to wait for a myriad of years for her to realize what she should really have in the long run. So yeah, parang lose-lose ang datingan ng ganun.