Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Hello all... i am losing faith... seems that she's ignoring me.. should i still continue? gusto ko sana muna siya makausap bago ako mag desisyon.. gusto ko rin ng closure.. pero sana alam niya na mahal ko na siya..

Suggestion lang sir...

Pay her a visit. Pay her her dues and try to talk to her. Always remember to be a gentleman when you talk and not like you have a commitment to each other. Kung kulang pa yng time, ask her out. If she cant go, ask her why? Be persistent but not pesky. From there you will know what decision to make. Reality bites hard. If you want a relationship based on physical needs, pera kailangan mo. If you want a relationship based on emotional and physical needs, love and pera ang kailangan mo. These are harsh words but will help you later on.

HTH

• Like (+1) 1

nanood ako one more chance at second chance.. potek.. un lang.. mahal ko pa rin siya.. at ang sakit sakit na..

Question:

Did your relationship even reach that final stage sa one more chance?

Dont make the mistake of relating the movie plots with what your going through. Mababaliw ka talaga.

April.. sabi ko babalikan ko siya.. if client pa rin ako sa paningin niya.. edi.. so be it.. thanks bro sa pakikiramay.. malamig na pasko nanaman tayo dito... also hindi ko siya mabibisita gawa ng OFW ako.. at baliw na rin ako sa kanya..

Malamang client ka pa rin bro. Pano kayo nag communicate ngayon? Distance makes heart go funder...naku, wala bro may bf na yun hehehe hanap na lang ng iba. Hehehe

one way na lang.. good morning and good nights and regards... wala di pa rin ako titigil..

And that's your answer. Sometimes that's the closure you get the silence of the other party. Naging one way na.

I had a friend who consulted for a big politico back in the last election- he was making Php 200K+ monthly from the gig and he got into a thing with a girl from Krem, got her everyday. Was addicted and started living in her p***y. But when all was said and done, after the money started to dry up, he had to face the fact that she was never going to stop. 99% of the time that's the rub, she can't stop unless you make her. The job creates its own reasons for her not to get too close- after all priority nya is making money for whoever or whatever.

Be thankful you got to know her; but be glad that she's over.

And that's your answer. Sometimes that's the closure you get the silence of the other party. Naging one way na.

I had a friend who consulted for a big politico back in the last election- he was making Php 200K+ monthly from the gig and he got into a thing with a girl from Krem, got her everyday. Was addicted and started living in her p***y. But when all was said and done, after the money started to dry up, he had to face the fact that she was never going to stop. 99% of the time that's the rub, she can't stop unless you make her. The job creates its own reasons for her not to get too close- after all priority nya is making money for whoever or whatever.

Be thankful you got to know her; but be glad that she's over.

thanks for the great share bro... but i love her... sa ngayon di ko pa kaya huminto.. sa April ko na lang malalaman if watsup.... di ko na rin siya muna i-mmsg... naalibadbaran na siya sa kakulitan ko.. need niya mag focus sa work... parehas kami ng field ng napag-aralan at alam ko someway somehow someday, mamumuhay kami ng tahimik at nag mamahalan.. wishful thinking lang.. pasensya na mga bros if matigas ulo ko... pero na appreciate ko naman po lahat ng paalala at mga experience na shinishare niyo po sa akin.. sa ngayong gulong gulo lang.. sabi ko nga dati.. love ko lang siya... period.. bawal pa siya mainlove.

one way na lang.. good morning and good nights and regards... wala di pa rin ako titigil..

A relationship need at least two person to relate to each other but one. Maybe you need to re-shuffle your carrds and lay it all again to her. However, make sure she not in a relationship already or else you're just waisting time, money, effort, and most of all... your feelings.

Be thankful you got to know her; but be glad that it's over with her

Sorry bro but I have to agree with sir Brain for Hire. Di kobdin kasi alam kung gugustuhin niya mawala sa ganyang sistema eh. To be frank, kaya niya magmahal ng no attachments sa sandamakmak na lalaki sa kalagayan niya ngayon pero yung pagsisisi, kung dumating man, eh wag mo na hintayin. Bata pa sila mag-isip and mostly for selfish reasons din.

Another sob story of a person who got into a situation of a 1 one in a million impossibility. Reading all the things that were posted. You mentioned she blocked your pm. So there is no means of contacting her other than that? You don't have her cp number? If pm is the only means of contact you have of her then that's a bad sign. Ignoring your pm and not replying is the girls way of being subtle and letting you down easy. It means she's really not interested in speaking with you because she knows that your into her, but from her side she's not interested at all. You should be able to read between the lines here. It's a polite and subtle rejection.

She wants to save you from a confrontational and humiliating rejection and instead is using a more subtle way of rejecting.

There's only a couple things that i see happening here. aside from her not being interested, it might also mean that she can't get anything from you in terms of money because you aren't able to go and get her services. So why should she use her time talking to someone she won't get anything from? she thinks its a waste of time and would instead talk to other GM's that she can text for a guest call.

It's still your choice if you want to pursue this type of situation. But if i were you, save your dignity and self respect and drop it because its not worth it. By saying you are ok with it being a one-sided inrequited love. You're either a fool or a martyr.

I apologize for my bluntness, but these are the only 2 things i see happening for you. Its admirable you will do something like this for a girl. But you're doing it for the wrong one.

Being an OFW instead of wallowing in self pity, why don't you go look for someone that's closer to where you live. I'm pretty sure there are women where you are.
Save yourself the trouble and hurt down the road.

Edited by Louis Roederer

thanks for the great share bro... but i love her... sa ngayon di ko pa kaya huminto.. sa April ko na lang malalaman if watsup.... di ko na rin siya muna i-mmsg... naalibadbaran na siya sa kakulitan ko.. need niya mag focus sa work... parehas kami ng field ng napag-aralan at alam ko someway somehow someday, mamumuhay kami ng tahimik at nag mamahalan.. wishful thinking lang.. pasensya na mga bros if matigas ulo ko... pero na appreciate ko naman po lahat ng paalala at mga experience na shinishare niyo po sa akin.. sa ngayong gulong gulo lang.. sabi ko nga dati.. love ko lang siya... period.. bawal pa siya mainlove.

Best of luck to you sir !!! Good decision to give each other space. Like what the other GM's have mentioned, love is a two way affair. If ok syo ang one way affair, just be prepared for a lot of heartache and spending. Be open minded about the whole thing. Dont let your heart rule above your head. IMHO lang po

If you really care for her, keep the emotions a little bit privy or vent out with a very close friend. You may also want to PM these very good GM's who are following your love story if you need more consults answered. Why? Please remember that she can read this and I can just imagine what she'll feel or how would she react if she reads the responses here. I'm not so sure if that would be favorable for you too.

Since you're leaving, make time to reflect and see if this what you truly deserve. Engage with other people, socialize and try to look for contingencies. Perhaps you'll learn much from this experience.

However, if you decide to pursue, be prepared to reverse her anathema.

• Like (+1) 1

Been on this situation, mahirap talaga;

Firstly, you need to be financially obese in order for you to pull them away from their current line of work.

Secondly, emotional prowess mo dapat matinde. Alam mo na kung bakit.

Thirdly, let's face the truth kahit sabihin mong sukdulan ang pagpapakita mo sa kanya ng pagmamahal mo. You can never be sure na ikaw lang ang gumagawa sa kanya nun hanggang nandun pa rin sya sa ganung trabaho. And with that being said, you can never be so sure na ikaw din lang ang kinahuhulugan nya ng loob. Oo marunong din silang magmahal, pero tao lang din sila at wag kalimutan ang pinakadahilan kung bakit nandun sila sa ganung trabaho. The same reason kung papano mo sya masesecure na sa yo lang.

Edited by Raizenne

there are some thera's or masahistas that really do fall for some dudes who isn't that financially abundant but we can say that at times when you patronize their services and hear out what they have to say, and I mean not only their life story but what goes along with what went along with their week at work, at home or simply with their fun free times with their friends at work or non-work. they do fall for clients as well. let's see on the side of the guys who shared somekind of wonderful on their side of life. guys thank you for sharing your stories and i for one learned from them. may God continue to guide you in your search.

To the guy who is confused regarding his feelings for a therapist, ask yourself these questions:

1. Are you willing to introduce her to your family and tell your family what she does for a living?

2. Are you willing to support her family?

3. Can you say with a certainty that you won't let her past haunt you or bother you for the rest of your life?

If your answer is yes to all the questions, then, go for it. If you have, at least, one negative reply, then, it is time to move on.

Regarding dun sa # 1....pag introduce mo sa family mo eh suki nya pala tatay mo. Madaming pwedeng eksena

I did fell... it was not planned... not even came to my mind... no... not even in my wildest dreams... but I fell and i fell hard... I took all the advices here, I did find a way out.. I grab the opportunity, she went to korea to work... I am devastated, I don't know if our decision to part ways for the meantime was good for both of us... I let her to work for 2 years to earn money... with a promise that when she'll return, she'll quit being a GRO... I let her go because I need to face my declining and devastated marriage life... I want all the things in order before we get together for good... our promise... we will talk after 2 years... hhaaiisst!

I miss her, i miss her bad.. i know we made the right decision... this is not our time... we believe we found love, but in the wrong place and the wrong time... even in the wrong circumstances... in the wrong situation... kung hindi lang sya GRO... I already made a decision before she went out... if only.. IF... it sucks!

now I am suffering, but i have to endure, this is the time to reflect what I truly feel for her, I wont make any effort, I will wait for her to make the initiative to communicate with me, but I will wait... Nakakainis talaga! bakit kasi sya pa! kaya ko naman syang buhayin, kaya ko syang tulungan... ewan ko kung naging duwag lang ako to face the reality that she is a GRO, or nag isip isip lang ako kung anu ang tama...

it sucks! i dont like this feeling... I miss the girl that makes me happy... not because of sex but our for our chemistry as a couple... hindi ako paimbabaw... ndi sex ang basis namin... it was pure chemistry... sayang! nakakainis! ewan...

• Like (+1) 1

sa umpisa lang yan masaya, pag bago pa.. been there, done that... kontinente nga nag hihiwalay, tao pa kaya...

akala ko din dati kaya ko, I was a damn fool to think that her circumstances would change for good if I get her out of this messed up situation unfortunately, it didn't worked out according to our plans... kesa naman mapundi kame pareho sa kaka away, I cut off my losses, and left. baka maka patay pa ako ng client nya, hahaha...

lesson learned??? think with your head above your shoulders not with the one between your legs...

tama sila, there is very fine line between love and lust...

apir mga papi

Edited by CardingTigas

well, let's wrap it all up nalang then :P

1) We couldn't generalize because people are made to be complex. We don't know kung yung template ng takbo ng utak ng mga thera ay pare-pareho. What we do know is may hangganan ang appeal nila. Question is, what's next? We wouldn't know for certain and again, it varies from person to person.

2) We shouldn't impede somebody else's happiness. Kung masaya siyang tanga, eh di pabayaan natin sila. We say our pieces but we don't maneuver people's wills to whatever we would like to point out. YMMV nalang din siguro pagdating sa kasiyahan ng puso diba?

3) Babae pa din sila. Feel ko, lost in this confusion is the fact that there aren't really reactions from women. I know meron sa "Falling for a Client" but hindi lahat malalalim ang approach. TBH, even most of our approaches here are half-baked.

Para sa akin, thera man or prosti or whatever the girl's profession is, love is all about communication. Kung di niyo kaya mag-usap and everything falls on deaf ears, eh di hayaan mo nalang. Mapapagod ka lang. Kung petpet lang din habol mo, sandamakmak ang spa jan. Or kung komportable ka sa spa na yun, pili ka ng iba. Isama mo na yung recep kung gusto mo hahaha

well, let's wrap it all up nalang then :P

1) We couldn't generalize because people are made to be complex. We don't know kung yung template ng takbo ng utak ng mga thera ay pare-pareho. What we do know is may hangganan ang appeal nila. Question is, what's next? We wouldn't know for certain and again, it varies from person to person.

2) We shouldn't impede somebody else's happiness. Kung masaya siyang tanga, eh di pabayaan natin sila. We say our pieces but we don't maneuver people's wills to whatever we would like to point out. YMMV nalang din siguro pagdating sa kasiyahan ng puso diba?

3) Babae pa din sila. Feel ko, lost in this confusion is the fact that there aren't really reactions from women. I know meron sa "Falling for a Client" but hindi lahat malalalim ang approach. TBH, even most of our approaches here are half-baked.

Para sa akin, thera man or prosti or whatever the girl's profession is, love is all about communication. Kung di niyo kaya mag-usap and everything falls on deaf ears, eh di hayaan mo nalang. Mapapagod ka lang. Kung petpet lang din habol mo, sandamakmak ang spa jan. Or kung komportable ka sa spa na yun, pili ka ng iba. Isama mo na yung recep kung gusto mo hahaha

I concur! Mkapagspa nga bago umalis.. Hahahah!