Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

don't get me wrong. i'm sure this happened, as you have wrote.

i just thought you wrote it as a parody piece in a Monty Python skit type or something like that.

if not, then our definitions of "falling in love" are worlds apart.

Bro, sinister and i dont need to make any skits or anything of that sort, we have stories of our relationships that would rock your mind. Just this weekend lang kulang na dalawang page para ikwento ang lakad namin. sinister plays with their minds, and we study theirinstincts and human behavior(parang schooling ulit ah). May on going pa kami na scenario kami ni sinister, he is making a psych study on some thing i made..... story will be told after the end comes. Sa Eb nalang lahat ng kwento.
Bro, sinister and i dont need to make any skits or anything of that sort, we have stories of our relationships that would rock your mind. Just this weekend lang kulang na dalawang page para ikwento ang lakad namin. sinister plays with their minds, and we study theirinstincts and human behavior(parang schooling ulit ah). May on going pa kami na scenario kami ni sinister, he is making a psych study on some thing i made..... story will be told after the end comes. Sa Eb nalang lahat ng kwento.

Yup sa "EB" nlang ang mga kwento.... Classes will begin then... He he he..... :rolleyes:

In the mean time, I will go back to the sidelines and lurk for now. Keep this thread going guys...... Your posts contributes to easing other members' pain and can act as a catharsis for many. Your stories, suggestions, and advice help bring to ones consciousness that they are not alone. I salute you for the altruistic sharing and caring that many of you provide in this thread. Thanks, I have learned much from all of you. Remember: “Sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right” :flowers:

Ciao! "vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata molto" :thumbsupsmiley:

P.S. Permit me to introduce to you my loves, my babies... "The LOPEZ TWINS" (Pic taken last Saturday Night).

post-127651-1221454363.jpg

Share ko lang guys,,Eto un song ko sa gf ko GRO..Hai..

Beautiful in my eyes

Joshua Kadison

You're my peace of mind in this crazy world.

You're everything I've tried to find, your love is a pearl.

You're my Mona Lisa, you're my rainbow skies,

and my only prayer is that you realize

you'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

The world will turn and the seasons will change,

and all the lessons we will learn will be beautiful and strange.

We'll have our field of tears, our share of sighs.

And my only prayer is that you realize

you'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

You will always be beautiful in my eyes.

And the passing years will show

that you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.

When there are lines upon my face from a lifetime of smiles,

and when the time comes to embrace for one long last while,

we can laugh about how time really flies.

We won't say goodbye 'cause true love never dies.

You'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

You will always be beautiful in my eyes.

And the passing years will show

that you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.

The passing years will show that you will always grow

ever more beautiful in my eyes.

baket feeling ko parang may nagkakapikunan sa thread na ito? feeling ko lang, peace tayong lahat :hypocritesmiley:

Ganun ba bro..Peace po tau..MUsta ka na bro?

Walang pikunan dito, we just have to be honest in our posts always, be ready to back up your statements para di magtanong ang iba pag kailangan. To back up sinister, i took the photo last sat kaya ako ang witness niya. After this wala na sana incidents na pagtatalunan ng kahit sino. Pakiusap lang mga bro. Keep posting lang tayo, tagalupa, good to hear from you at mukhang maganda ang lakbay mo . Hope you get your girl the way you like wanted it to happen. Happy ako sa developement mo. The rest of the guys, just keep posting, ako just droped one of my girls yesterday, ma loko kasi, kaya dispacha na siya. Masyadong presko ang dating, akala bulag at bingi ako, maraming taga sumbong sa akin kaya walang ligtas siya. Now lonely nanaman ako, walang gf dun sa bar na yon, pero sa ibang bar meron pa naman. Para sa mga girls sa thread, mga friends lang yung mga girls ko.

ok lang ako.. ganun pa rin, ang ganda theme song nyo ah!, ako themesong ko sa kanya "Upside Down" ung original ng 2 minds crack hehehehehe....

Good to hear na ok parin kau ng girl mo..Ok un themesong mo sa knya ah..NEW WAVE hehe..Ok naman,iniintindi ko na lang cia and hoping all will end well para samen..

Walang pikunan dito, we just have to be honest in our posts always, be ready to back up your statements para di magtanong ang iba pag kailangan. To back up sinister, i took the photo last sat kaya ako ang witness niya. After this wala na sana incidents na pagtatalunan ng kahit sino. Pakiusap lang mga bro. Keep posting lang tayo, tagalupa, good to hear from you at mukhang maganda ang lakbay mo . Hope you get your girl the way you like wanted it to happen. Happy ako sa developement mo. The rest of the guys, just keep posting, ako just droped one of my girls yesterday, ma loko kasi, kaya dispacha na siya. Masyadong presko ang dating, akala bulag at bingi ako, maraming taga sumbong sa akin kaya walang ligtas siya. Now lonely nanaman ako, walang gf dun sa bar na yon, pero sa ibang bar meron pa naman. Para sa mga girls sa thread, mga friends lang yung mga girls ko.

Agree with u bro..Peace lang tau bro, nde naman lahat tau pare pareho ang opinion kaya intindihin na lang natin..Ok naman ako bro..Mahirap pero kinakaya ko..Thanks bro sa lahat ng concern mo..Greatly apreciated..

Ganun ba bro...Madami ka naman ata best kaya ok lang sau mawala un isa hehe..Goodluck bro and sa mga girl FRIENDS mo..

Hi all, I know Sinister when we were with the U.S. Marines. He does not B.S. nor does he posts things from a book, at lalong hindi kaiiwanan ninyan or anyone else he cares for or loves. The guy is a disabled Vet and has a chest full of medals. He's there in the Pinas because he is medically retired. Just had to let you know that we live by our code.

Agree with u bro..Peace lang tau bro, nde naman lahat tau pare pareho ang opinion kaya intindihin na lang natin..Ok naman ako bro..Mahirap pero kinakaya ko..Thanks bro sa lahat ng concern mo..Greatly apreciated..

Ganun ba bro...Madami ka naman ata best kaya ok lang sau mawala un isa hehe..Goodluck bro and sa mga girl FRIENDS mo..

I'm an ex PSP and my BF is supporting me now... I'm continuing my studies with his help and had forgotten all about my past... I guess it is a matter of will and help from someone who loves you and you grow to love in return....

yes at first mahirap isipin na mahalin cya kse gawa ng age gap namin... and my past.... around 12 years and gap namin... i'm 20 and he's 32.... but with his help I was able to leave my past and continue with my studies... I grew to love him na and I know... he accepts my for what I am.... I'm so gratefult that I had met him.... and I thank God everyday that He as able to lend me a hand... hope this should serve as an inspiration to all my sisters reading this thread.... and for the gentemen who helped me in the past... i thank you all....

I'm an ex PSP and my BF is supporting me now... I'm continuing my studies with his help and had forgotten all about my past... I guess it is a matter of will and help from someone who loves you and you grow to love in return....

yes at first mahirap isipin na mahalin cya kse gawa ng age gap namin... and my past.... around 12 years and gap namin... i'm 20 and he's 32.... but with his help I was able to leave my past and continue with my studies... I grew to love him na and I know... he accepts my for what I am.... I'm so gratefult that I had met him.... and I thank God everyday that He as able to lend me a hand... hope this should serve as an inspiration to all my sisters reading this thread.... and for the gentemen who helped me in the past... i thank you all....

Ang galing ng story mo, its people like you that we need in this thread to inspire the girls who work hard to support their family. Sana makagawa ako tulad ng ginawa ng bf mo. Good day

to you sister.

Hi all, I know Sinister when we were with the U.S. Marines. He does not B.S. nor does he posts things from a book, at lalong hindi kaiiwanan ninyan or anyone else he cares for or loves. The guy is a disabled Vet and has a chest full of medals. He's there in the Pinas because he is medically retired. Just had to let you know that we live by our code.
hey joey, how are you dude, its been a while since we've gone out mr brother love. I hope your still the same ol cool cat. your the direct opposite of sinister, your the guardian angel of the group in the bars. thats why all the girls always fall in love with you in the clubs. Most of the good girls like your attitude, you have to teach us your moves man.
hey joey, how are you dude, its been a while since we've gone out mr brother love. I hope your still the same ol cool cat. your the direct opposite of sinister, your the guardian angel of the group in the bars. thats why all the girls always fall in love with you in the clubs. Most of the good girls like your attitude, you have to teach us your moves man.

It sure has been along time. 5 or 6 months na. I seldom get to this board, been real busy kasi. I was surfing today and decided to look up Sinister's profile to see what he was up to? It said he was last seen in this thread, to my surprise he even got his picture in the damn thing. LOL! Backreading you guys have been doing good without me, LOL! There are a few fakers here though, huh? LOL!

Anyway para hindi tayo OT. I'm in love with this bar girl here in Angeles City. She a knock out. You and Sinister will like her. Sexy, Sweet, n Maasikaso. We been living together for two months now. Hope it lasts? She's good for me.

baket feeling ko parang may nagkakapikunan sa thread na ito? feeling ko lang, peace tayong lahat :hypocritesmiley:

wala naman sigurong nagkaka-pikunan.

"Monty Python skit" is a phrase usually meant to refer to a social situation that is both true and in a wink* wink* way, funny.

I can see these girls love me because of their obedience and by their intimate and sensual caresses and sighs. When I sing to each their special songs I can tell in their eyes that it is more than just the kilig factor, it's love. :heart:

i mean, of course the girls will be obedient to you and will have "intimate and sensual caresses and sighs". you are paying them to do just that! in my book, that is not love => that is good service.

that is what i meant: what you refer to as love, i do not think of as love.

any PSP/MP/GRO's out there, can you corroborate my observation please?

bilib sana ako sa 3 C's and WACTS nyo, pero if this is the kind of things you refer to as "love", then sorry, di na ako interesado.

sorry for being in-agreeable. and sorry if i am unduly re-acting here.

i just had a drunkend session with my enamored PSP and things became soberingly clear. it is actually for the benefit of all.

wala naman sigurong nagkaka-pikunan.

"Monty Python skit" is a phrase usually meant to refer to a social situation that is both true and in a wink* wink* way, funny.

i mean, of course the girls will be obedient to you and will have "intimate and sensual caresses and sighs". you are paying them to do just that! in my book, that is not love => that is good service.

that is what i meant: what you refer to as love, i do not think of as love.

any PSP/MP/GRO's out there, can you corroborate my observation please?

bilib sana ako sa 3 C's and WACTS nyo, pero if this is the kind of things you refer to as "love", then sorry, di na ako interesado.

sorry for being in-agreeable. and sorry if i am unduly re-acting here.

i just had a drunkend session with my enamored PSP and things became soberingly clear. it is actually for the benefit of all.

This is the last post I'm going to make for awhile... (I WILL NOT DIGNIFY ANY OTHER INSINUATIONS FROM YOU.)

This post is made purely because a correction has to be made on your assumptiom:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: "MY GIRLS ARE NOT GETTING PAID!" go back to your books and fantasy world!

The real deal here is that you took it personal that I outted you in your deception that a PSP sent you a message (Your post of Sep 12). When in truth you got it out of a book. Which when Lankaface and I noticed and you admitted that you did just that.

Get over it!

P.S. Now I really want to meet your articulate PSP and F*ck the s@%t out of her... Guess what I will charm your girl and not have to pay her either. Just give me a name and number.

to answer this thread, yes it is possible to fall in love with PSPs but there's too much risks and challenges at the end of it it'll make you wanna giveup the relationship. if you dont get yourself involve you won't fall.

Because they love me they "OBEY". They have learned to tolerate each other and I forbid them to be jealous of each other. Now this is a real giving kind of love, when I would kiss on one, the other would just hold my hand. Then I turn to the other and kiss on her then the other would stroke my thigh. I can see these girls love me because of their obedience and by their intimate and sensual caresses and sighs. When I sing to each their special songs I can tell in their eyes that it is more than just the kilig factor, it's love. :heart: We did three way kisses and threeway hugs all night until early morning. Just being held close with no real words being exchanged but soft kisses instead is always a treat for me when I'm with my babies. I love my twins for this intimacy they provide and I really appreciate their obedience and forebearing.

sir you seem to have a very very shallow definition of love. of course they will OBEY you and refrain from getting jealous with each other, sanay na sila and you are their customer! (i assume that you are a customer coz you're in a bar and you mention they're "lopez twins" that's their bar name, right?)

my definition of love is so deep that i can't find it on simple caress/intimate moments with these kind of girls it has to be one of a kind. and i'm fortunate i found my love already at a young age. you sir on the other hand is older than me but still mistaken attraction to love. i can say these girls MIGHT BE ATTRACTED TO YOU as you say you're good looking but in love is a DIFFERENT thing. do they bring you flowers or cake when you visit them (at the club), or do they dedicate songs to you just like tagalupa's experiencing now (he's definitely inlove). do they make small surprises to please you before you go to bed with them, write letters and notes?

love is a different level sir and i guess you haven't felt the deep or serious part of it. when you're inlove even if you're old you'll still be corny and do silly/stupid stuffs to please your half, that's love. and as you grow old you will share those silliness with your children, that's love. and you will even sacrifice yourself for the benefit and safety of them, that's love.

girls get attracted to me too as i am not bad myself (sorry ayoko naman magtaas ng sariling bangko tulad mo) plus i'm young , but i never mistaken that to love. some even give me letters or ask to watch movie with them back in college but i just said to myself heh, she likes me (NOT love me). maybe you have to redefine your meaning of love, or maybe that's just what love is to you, shallow.

no offense sir, just sharing my points of view based on how you handle yourself on your posts. 2cents.