Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I don"t know if it has already been written but the ESpa industry survives and thrives mainly due to the FOLLY OF FOOLS.

These KISAs, and by that I"m thinking of one GM in particular has the highest degree of folly that I have witnessed in a long time. And by continuing to post, he proudly shows himself to be the fool that he is.

I wouldn"t blame the thera for turning this GM into what he is now. Such a condition is genetic, HE WAS BORN THAT WAY.😄😄😄 to put iit in terms that a 12 yr old could understand. I wouldn"t be surprised if he has a 3rd Chromosome 21.

So let"s ease up on him as edwinT suggests and let him go on posting his rants with inebriation as his usual excuse. Let us encourage him to keep coming back to his thera of choice. The spa makes money from him and that makes me very happy.😎.

Fools like him are a rare breed, let us encourage them to stay.

• Like (+1) 1

Come to think about it, magandang maging tema to sa isang romcom na pelikula. Si lalake na marangal at pamilyado, maayos ang takbo ng buhay tapos sa di inaasahang mga pangyayari na nagbigay ng kamalasan sa kanyang buhay; ay napadpad sa isang spa hanggang sa nakilala nya ang isang thera at nahulog ang loob nya (take note: love at first sight). Tapos ang narrative syempre iikot sa walang kasawa sawang formula na "you & me against the world" sabay on-cue yung theme song/title ng movie. Never fails to sell.

Maganda sana i-pitch to as telenobela pero dahil sensitibo ang mga possibleng nilalaman, maiging gawin na lang as pelikula para masubmit sa MMFF. Watcha tink huh? :lol:

may show ata tungkol sa mga spakol. The Client List. Si Jennifer Love Hewitt yung bida.

Very new to the game. So I'm still very aware of the "game". I guess problems come when we start ignoring or forgetting the "game", right?

Correct. And my last advise, just recently learned this when you start having the problems. When you share something here, keep it here. What happens in the thread stays in the thread. There will be people PM'ing you, pretending to be concerned but they're really not. Just phishing for information and taking advantage of you while you go through emotions. I have experienced some "man-child" level backstabbing here. I answered PM's in good faith and thought that it would be confidential but I guess some people here have no code.

When you start experiencing problems, learn to distinguish the people giving you brotherly advise from the retarded sacks of shits with other motives. Just remember there are many good guys here, good for brotherly advise and many assh*le pinoys too. So be careful who you talk to.

Not sure where this thread went. I notice some go all the way to forcefully want you to change and follow their opinion. Sa akin lang, sa tingin ko naman me mga sarili na tayong opinion sa buhay and kung anuman ang opinion ng iba eh paki-respeto na lang yung na- ibang opinion sa inyo. Di naman kayo inuutangan noong naiiba opinion kesa sa inyo.

Respeto lang po.

kung susundin ko no 1 rule baka maubos ko ang thera ng spa haha. madalas akong umulit ng thera but i am always in control of myself.

madaming advantages yung repeat like higher mileage pero ako hindi ko rin nagagawa umulit lalo na kung high na yung mileage ko nung unang round. pero gusto ko talaga may regular thera or mpa kahit once a week. the most i can do is patronize a spa. wala naman akong strategy to avoid getting hooked pero parang ngaing ganun lang talaga rin habits ko over a year.

hahaha may nag pm din sa akin. para naman sasagutin ko ang mga tanong. na heiteki ka na, na phishing ka pa. huwag kasi magtiwala basta basta haha

LMAO uzi lang talaga mga pinoy! forum gossip lang naman which is essentially harmless.

tanong ko lang may bro code ba tayo dito? like ako may kaexchange ako ng tips kung sino ok kunin kasi walang show up sa spa na pinupuntahan namin so sinasabi niya sakin minsan kung sino ok FV. 2x ko na sinusunod tips niya ok naman. may regular thera siya na never ko kinukuha. wala lang. bro code experience?

LMAO uzi lang talaga mga pinoy! forum gossip lang naman which is essentially harmless.

tanong ko lang may bro code ba tayo dito? like ako may kaexchange ako ng tips kung sino ok kunin kasi walang show up sa spa na pinupuntahan namin so sinasabi niya sakin minsan kung sino ok FV. 2x ko na sinusunod tips niya ok naman. may regular thera siya na never ko kinukuha. wala lang. bro code experience?

Bro code is not a bad idea. Sa QC ako napapdaan malimit.

Aye, true. May mga makulit lang talaga sa mtc. Pero may mga okay din, I can't remember them all, but sir Edmund Dantes really comes to mind. Thanks for all the advise, I feel great and sleep like a baby ever since.

And for some of the guys sending PMs with therapist inquiries please stop. If you want ATW go to an MP, doon no questions asked ATW kayo, but spa's are for the more adventurous sometimes you don't get to see the girl until she enters the room, sometimes the spas thread does not have pictures. And you really have to do a bit of talking to get what you want. It's all up to you. This is to answer the PM's I have received and don't forget your house rules.

Napaka attractive pumunta sa MP/Spa at manligaw sa therapist kasi it's the lazy man's way of meeting (supposedly) single and pretty girls. Magbabayad ka entrance, after that nakuha mo agad ang number. Yun nga lang as exhaustively discussed here already, walang pinatutunguhan ang ganyan. Easy come, easy go.

That's not how it works in real life. Kung may natutunan ako from the most successful guys when it comes to women, it's that getting to meet women requires some effort on your part through building a network. Yung mga lalakeng nakikita niyo sa Makati/Fort na may maganda at wife-able na girlfriend? many of them get those girls through their solid connections. Every Friday at Saturday night may lakwacha/party/invitation. In one month ang daming nakikilalang bagong tao.

Kasi ganyan naman talaga ang consistent at standard way to meet single women, especially dito sa Pinas. "Friend of a friend" is the game. Usually hindi ka naman talaga makakameet ng pretty na stranger directly. Kailangan mo ng referral from other people.

Matutong makisama at makipagkaibigan kahit sa hindi chicks. Take time and effort to know people and befriend people.

Napaka attractive pumunta sa MP/Spa at manligaw sa therapist kasi it's the lazy man's way of meeting (supposedly) single and pretty girls. Magbabayad ka entrance, after that nakuha mo agad ang number. Yun nga lang as exhaustively discussed here already, walang pinatutunguhan ang ganyan. Easy come, easy go.

That's not how it works in real life. Kung may natutunan ako from the most successful guys when it comes to women, it's that getting to meet women requires some effort on your part through building a network. Yung mga lalakeng nakikita niyo sa Makati/Fort na may maganda at wife-able na girlfriend? many of them get those girls through their solid connections. Every Friday at Saturday night may lakwacha/party/invitation. In one month ang daming nakikilalang bagong tao.

Kasi ganyan naman talaga ang consistent at standard way to meet single women, especially dito sa Pinas. "Friend of a friend" is the game. Usually hindi ka naman talaga makakameet ng pretty na stranger directly. Kailangan mo ng referral from other people.

Matutong makisama at makipagkaibigan kahit sa hindi chicks. Take time and effort to know people and befriend people.

I'd totally agree with this guy here but using the Makati/Fort social circles as an example. I just can't help but say he forgot to mention you need to have the money aside from good social skills. And I wouldn't look too highly on those high class wife-able women there, most of them, I'm saying most not all, most of them are the biggest ditzes in town. The IQ of a lemon for scale. From 7th high (when it was still open) to fort strip.

The Makati/Fort scene is a total brain drain, sure everyone's interesting when drinks are around. But what after? It's what people don't see after everyone goes home, me and my friends getting entertainment from your precious "upper class" and social climbers tumbling and fumbling around just before the sun rises.

I disagree that it's about the network or the money (you see people with both struggling) but those can surely help.

Being friendly can also put you in the friendzone or label you as a spineless people pleaser.

I'm just saying there's no cookie cutter way to go about it.

I'd totally agree with this guy here but using the Makati/Fort social circles as an example. I just can't help but say he forgot to mention you need to have the money aside from good social skills. And I wouldn't look too highly on those high class wife-able women there, most of them, I'm saying most not all, most of them are the biggest ditzes in town. The IQ of a lemon for scale. From 7th high (when it was still open) to fort strip.

The Makati/Fort scene is a total brain drain, sure everyone's interesting when drinks are around. But what after? It's what people don't see after everyone goes home, me and my friends getting entertainment from your precious "upper class" and social climbers tumbling and fumbling around just before the sun rises.

baka you're too smart for your own good. :P ako i'm dumb enough to be happy. i prefer creative women to academically smart lalo na if they can sing but that's just me obviously.

Very sad that the poster above would come to that situation. That is a story that went sweet to sour and a bitter ending but this is not a far fetch scenario. And don't think that it will never happens to you. Its not always a Happily ever after ending. Sa movies lang yun.

Very sad that the poster above would come to that situation. That is a story that went sweet to sour and a bitter ending but this is not a far fetch scenario. And don't think that it will never happens to you. Its not always a Happily ever after ending. Sa movies lang yun.

Pero di yan iisipin ng mga lalake dito na gusto lokohin ang mga sarili nila na may magandang kakahinatnan pinasok nila. Na magkakaroon ng happy ending. Na tayong mga naysayers dito, kontrabida, hipokrito, di sila naiintindihan yada yada yada. Pag sumabit na sila ng tulad sa kwentong natunghayan natin ngayon saka sila iiyakiyak.

Denial is the most convenient defense mechanism for these guys. And because they are in so much denial lahat ng katwiran kahit baluktot gagamtin nila.

1. Babae din naman sila may karapatang mahalin

2. Wala kasi silang choice eh

3. Dito ko natagpuan ang kaligayahang di ko nahanap sa iba

4. Mas matino pa sila kesa sa ibang normal na babae kasi kuwan, kasi ganito kasi ganyan

As if these enumerated excuses aren't pathetic enough, they come to these threads begging and fighting for that precious validation.

Anyway, itong kwentong nakita natin sa taas naway maging aral at warning na din sa mga hindi gagamitin ang utak at sasabihing "It takes someone to understand from the heat" na pinaka estupidong kalechehan na narinig ko. Yes I am saying it

anyone who uses their heart to understand is stupid stupid stuuuuuuuuuupid as hell! Because you only feel with your heart but understand with your brain. Duh!

its rarely if ever happy-ever-after. happy for a moment or a month siguro, and in the end fear and desperation win.

Pero di yan iisipin ng mga lalake dito na gusto lokohin ang mga sarili nila na may magandang kakahinatnan pinasok nila. Na magkakaroon ng happy ending. Na tayong mga naysayers dito, kontrabida, hipokrito, di sila naiintindihan yada yada yada. Pag sumabit na sila ng tulad sa kwentong natunghayan natin ngayon saka sila iiyakiyak.

Denial is the most convenient defense mechanism for these guys. And because they are in so much denial lahat ng katwiran kahit baluktot gagamtin nila.

1. Babae din naman sila may karapatang mahalin

2. Wala kasi silang choice eh

3. Dito ko natagpuan ang kaligayahang di ko nahanap sa iba

4. Mas matino pa sila kesa sa ibang normal na babae kasi kuwan, kasi ganito kasi ganyan

As if these enumerated excuses aren't pathetic enough, they come to these threads begging and fighting for that precious validation.

Anyway, itong kwentong nakita natin sa taas naway maging aral at warning na din sa mga hindi gagamitin ang utak at sasabihing "It takes someone to understand from the heat" na pinaka estupidong kalechehan na narinig ko. Yes I am saying it

anyone who uses their heart to understand is stupid stupid stuuuuuuuuuupid as hell! Because you only feel with your heart but understand with your brain. Duh!

pre bakit ang init ng ulo mo??? chill lang...parati ka nalang galit =) kalma lang...parang too much hatred na raramdaman mo pre..may pinag dadaanan ka ba ulet pre??.wag ka naman maging hater...every time na may post ka, it seems wala ng ginawang tama un mga taong involved..pinasok nila yan, I'm sure may reason kung bakit nila ginawa un...respect mo nalang pre, sabe mo nga nagiging antagonistic na un dating mo, yeah, sad but true may bahid ng katotohanan ung mga sinasabe mo, pero at the end of the day, hindi naman ikaw un ma stress sa pinasok ng iba, don't add stress to your life para kasing ginawa mo ng crusade na pigilan un karamihan d2 na pasukin un ganun klase ng set up...medyo harsh ka na kasi mag salita =)...mapapag usapan yan =)

Edited by cardingtigas

Yeah, very rare but not hopeless. I'm sure marami ring silent success story dyan na wala sa MTC.

Maybe. But the unverifiable is speculation and daydream. Siguro, make the most of it. Enter the situation with your eyes wide open and a willingness to take a risk. But be prepared if you do to accept what can happen. Choose life, but know that it can bite you on the ass.