Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

alam mo bro tama ka eh. i dont trust her really kasi ilang beses ko na syang nahuling nagsinungaling... ilang beses na rin kaming nag break... kaso pag di na ako mapakali, pupuntahan ko na sya at isang sabi ko lang na ihahatid ko na sya, sumasama naman... at ilang beses na rin nyang sinabing mas mahal nya ako kesa sa bf nya... kaso, pag pinapamili ko sya over me and her bf, pinipili nya bf nya... hayyyy ewan ko ba? actually napapagod na ako eh... yung tipo bang kailangang after ofc andun na ako sa place of work nya. i very seldom eat dinner in my house as i usually have dinner with her... saka ako uuwi pag sigurado na akong di na sila makakapagkita. hayyy minsan nga naiisip ko, mas gusto ko pa ata yung pakiramdam ng patay... wala ka at all mararamdaman na... tapos na lahat...

Mga bro, matagal ako nawala sa thread na ito, thinking na wala nang mga problema ang mga boys. But I think the problems are getting deeper. Bro Vane, i would suggest you stay away muna and show her na kaya mo to be without her. Then tignan mo kung hahanapin ka niya, that will give you a clear picture kung talagang worthy siya OF HAVING YOU. you might be too good for her (obviously). Pero her being flirty with other guys will show you if she is just putting up a show with you, then you might be able to see na di dapat "kayo". Just think of it the othewr way around, iniwan ka ng wife mo for a hot superstar na macho dancer who makes more money thatn you, di ba masakit sa emotions and ego mo pati. Remember mayn asawa ka, sana kung binata ka, hangang gfe nalang at nothing more than that. Just my way of interpreting the situation. Have a nice day guys.

Edited by lankaface
bsta inuman din xa around timog, i was excited to see her

kya nagmadali akong pumunta, pag punta ko dun, we spend a little time chatting

when she said "ayokong magalit ka peromay guest akong darating"

damn..para akong sinampal nun..i was so hurt, di ko alam gagawin ko so i just walked out

im not implying na lahat ng club girls ganon,in fact some of them totoo mag mahal

kaso nga lang, bilang na sa mga daliri natin kung iilan sila

almost 3 months na un incident, pero di pa din ako maka move on [/b][/i]

Bro, we should all be proud that you got out really fast. To move on means to forget the past, so try other places and see what might get your attention. pero galing mo at nakaiwas ka agad. there are some that are really sincere na puwede mong buhusan ng oras, pero be carefull lang sa mga users. giving you a little advice lang cause you said newbie ka sa clubbing. Edited by lankaface
oh, and don't even get me started on the kind of men these girls have brought home to our crib...macho dancers, tricycle drivers, hip-hop gangsta wannabees...now i'm not one to judge what kind of work is appropriate but what gets to me is when you get home from work and you see these assholes with their feet up at the table or screwing their chicks in my bed...
These girls will do anything to get what they want. They have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Specially the pretty ones, pag nakatagpo ng teope na medyo walang dating pero madatung, they know what to do na. But on the other hand, meron naman mga naghahanap ng romance sa buhay nila. Had a lot of gfes in the past and did away with a lot of bilmokos too, which gave me a lot of experience in this game. What i do now is to pay back to the good girls what they deserve and dont ask for anything in return. Meron rin mga babae sa club na may puso.
To the guys who have fallen, I pose these questions: What was it that made you fall for the girl? Would you have fallen for her under a different set of circumstances, like you met her elsewhere? Did you like her because it was the "easy way" for you?

me? i just fall. i saw her, we smiled at each other my heart beats fast with a different feeling. not all girls i smiled at my heart felt that way... kahit kay long time gf ko kahit maganda siya di ko na feel yung na feel ko kay girl (they're both pretty btw).

and as i've said we never had sex so it's not the easy way you're talking about. and i wouldn't ask her for it naman. she work in a small time KTV bar lang where you'd just sing with the girls, table her, no VIP, no takeout, no taking off of clothes, no sex scenes... LOL. siguro yun ang dahilan kaya na fall ako, conservative PA siya... kasi dun sa mga malalaking club na nagpupunta kami yung kta na halos kaluluwa ng mga babae (just an expression, no offense) kahit may mga uber gaganda di ako nafafall.

siguro rin dahil sa boses niya pag kumakanta.. i like singing kasi. hehe.

To the guys who have fallen, I pose these questions: What was it that made you fall for the girl? Would you have fallen for her under a different set of circumstances, like you met her elsewhere? Did you like her because it was the "easy way" for you?

interesting question, i really feel like i am compelled to answer...

in all honesty, it was the challenge... she was the best at what she did, and she had a stone-wall defense that was impenetrable. or so it seemed. during the process of getting into the fortress, somewhere along the way, i got to know her deeper and i knew she needed help. not in terms of money but she needed an emotional supporter. she was about to lose her dignity completely... i just had to step in. and i never regretted it eversince.

would i have fallen if we met under different circumstances? no, i don't think so. was it the easy way for me? hell no! it was the toughest decision of my life to let myself go. i used to be mr. casual, i've slept with normal women, banged MILFs and kolehiyalas for kicks. and i would usually just go my way after. the sex was awesome, but i'd still feel empty though.

pero of the 3 billion females on the planet...why on earth did i lose it with this one? i always tell her na she is my karma. if that is the case, she's my karma with a sense of humor siguro. maybe i gave her dignity back, but she gave me something more valuable... i can say she made me a better person now. i hope nagawa ko ren yung for u :rolleyes:

in all honesty, it was the challenge... she was the best at what she did, and she had a stone-wall defense that was impenetrable. or so it seemed. during the process of getting into the fortress, somewhere along the way, i got to know her deeper and i knew she needed help. not in terms of money but she needed an emotional supporter. she was about to lose her dignity completely... i just had to step in. and i never regretted it eversince.

would i have fallen if we met under different circumstances? no, i don't think so. was it the easy way for me? hell no! it was the toughest decision of my life to let myself go. i used to be mr. casual, i've slept with normal women, banged MILFs and kolehiyalas for kicks. and i would usually just go my way after. the sex was awesome, but i'd still feel empty though.

pero of the 3 billion females on the planet...why on earth did i lose it with this one? i always tell her na she is my karma. if that is the case, she's my karma with a sense of humor siguro. maybe i gave her dignity back, but she gave me something more valuable... i can say she made me a better person now. i hope nagawa ko ren yung for u :rolleyes:

great reply. it's nice to know they're not really the "not to fall in love/marry these kind of devils" this society taught us. because they can change us to a BETTER MAN by understanding the world they live-in, i think they're more of angels with broken wings that's never losing hope to soar high again in the sky along with those respectable women.

although society lost respect on them, they never lose hope. to my girl - i never love her cause of her broken wings, i love her cause of her strong will. i'd be glad to see her fly high someday, even if it means losing her and letting her go just to see her up and smiling down at me...

Would you have fallen for her under a different set of circumstances, like you met her elsewhere?

and to answer this question. yup SURE i will fall for her parin. all explained on my previous answer...

If it was a challenge, so it was a mental exercise and not an emotional one? Was it pity as well since you found her needing help and you just had to "rescue" her? In this case was it a matter of "the heart following what the mind says?"

Would you consider yourself a "failure" in your "challenge, should she decide to go back to her old line of work?

I find your story to be very interesting. Thanks for engaging my question.

great reply. it's nice to know they're not really the "not to fall in love/marry these kind of devils" this society taught us. because they can change us to a BETTER MAN by understanding the world they live-in, i think they're more of angels with broken wings that's never losing hope to soar high again in the sky along with those respectable women.

although society lost respect on them, they never lose hope. to my girl - i never love her cause of her broken wings, i love her cause of her strong will. i'd be glad to see her fly high someday, even if it means losing her and letting her go just to see her up and smiling down at me...

and to answer this question. yup SURE i will fall for her parin. all explained on my previous answer...

Thanks for your reply. I just noticed that in your reply you had exercised half charity (i'd be glad to see her fly high someday, even if it means losing her and letting her go just to see her up and smiling down at me... ) and half selfishness (because they can change us to a BETTER MAN ). Interesting story to tell as well and my gratitude for sharing it here. However, IMHO, you were never a client and your case may be more appropriate in the "What if you found out that your partner has a shady past?" thread. Anyway, I could be wrong.

Edited by ChickBenetto
If it was a challenge, so it was a mental exercise and not an emotional one? Was it pity as well since you found her needing help and you just had to "rescue" her? In this case was it a matter of "the heart following what the mind says?"

Would you consider yourself a "failure" in your "challenge, should she decide to go back to her old line of work?

I find your story to be very interesting. Thanks for engaging my question.

first of all, i have no story, im just a character in hers. at first it was really all mental, i wanted to test my game on someone who has seen the game from all angles. my game obviously worked. hehe. pity? not even, she makes more money than me. rescue, i can try pero she doesn't need rescuing when i came. to be honest, i actually made matters worse for her.

would i consider myself a failure if she continues her work.... well, she's still in that line of work. but she's driven by something heavier kasi. she needs to support her family (as in extended family even). her line of thinking is different, the end justifies the means. so she thinks whatever she's doing is right. now would i think less of her for what she thinks is right? no. i actually admire her. sure, there are a lot of alternative jobs out there, that may give you decent pay and get you by. pero she bit the bullet and sacrificed almost everything she had just to provide for the family she loves. she's not even a HS grad, so what are her options? close to none. sige, i sometimes feel pity for her, pero pity doesnt change the equation. pity wont get her family by. pity wont put food on her table.

maybe we are blessed with good jobs and a comfortable life... question is... when push comes to shove, and shoves you even further... can you display the same character and bite the same bullet thousands of MPAs are biting right now? for me, i don;t know... but she did. my hats off to her for that.

first of all, i have no story, im just a character in hers. at first it was really all mental, i wanted to test my game on someone who has seen the game from all angles. my game obviously worked. hehe. pity? not even, she makes more money than me. rescue, i can try pero she doesn't need rescuing when i came. to be honest, i actually made matters worse for her.

would i consider myself a failure if she continues her work.... well, she's still in that line of work. but she's driven by something heavier kasi. she needs to support her family (as in extended family even). her line of thinking is different, the end justifies the means. so she thinks whatever she's doing is right. now would i think less of her for what she thinks is right? no. i actually admire her. sure, there are a lot of alternative jobs out there, that may give you decent pay and get you by. pero she bit the bullet and sacrificed almost everything she had just to provide for the family she loves. she's not even a HS grad, so what are her options? close to none. sige, i sometimes feel pity for her, pero pity doesnt change the equation. pity wont get her family by. pity wont put food on her table.

maybe we are blessed with good jobs and a comfortable life... question is... when push comes to shove, and shoves you even further... can you display the same character and bite the same bullet thousands of MPAs are biting right now? for me, i don;t know... but she did. my hats off to her for that.

I agree. Biting the bullet is never that easy, it requires a certain level of selflessness that is triggered by back-against-the-wall situations. Hats off is our natural reaction, but it is something they are not and could be proud of. Once I realized this, I could only shd a tear for them no matter their "success."

I agree. Biting the bullet is never that easy, it requires a certain level of selflessness that is triggered by back-against-the-wall situations. Hats off is our natural reaction, but it is something they are not and could be proud of. Once I realized this, I could only shd a tear for them no matter their "success."

and yes... nobody said life was fair. and because this is so, we tend to rationalize that anything we do is justified just so we can provide...?

Thanks for your reply. I just noticed that in your reply you had exercised half charity (i'd be glad to see her fly high someday, even if it means losing her and letting her go just to see her up and smiling down at me... ) and half selfishness (because they can change us to a BETTER MAN ). Interesting story to tell as well and my gratitude for sharing it here. However, IMHO, you were never a client and your case may be more appropriate in the "What if you found out that your partner has a shady past?" thread. Anyway, I could be wrong.

thanks too and you're welcome. uhm i think it's not charity, rather i'm exercising an open heart (as i call it). an open heart just like an open mind is ready to accept anything beyond reasons. i try to understand that there are things in this world that we cannot control, just like other peoples will, decisions and emotions. and with open heart we try to accept these people (these girls) even though they can hurt us (unintentionally).

about being a client, yes i am a client, a guest or a customer as how we call it. pero yung sa bed and sex, nope, i'm not into that. i just go to KTVs just to sing, have fun and enjoy the pretty girls. and i never thought i'd fall...

and about biting the bullet, i dunno bat kelangan nya gawin yun may kaya naman sila sa province nila. may bahay, may sasakyan, naka 1 sem naman siya sa college. she just told me yun ang gusto ng mama niya mag japan siya. i don't get it how in a right mind a mom would ask her daughter to work like that? siguro nga pinapahanap siya ng mapapangasawang hapon. tsk tsk...

Lurk mode but reacting anyway...

and about biting the bullet, i dunno bat kelangan nya gawin yun may kaya naman sila sa province nila. may bahay, may sasakyan, naka 1 sem naman siya sa college. she just told me yun ang gusto ng mama niya mag japan siya. i don't get it how in a right mind a mom would ask her daughter to work like that? siguro nga pinapahanap siya ng mapapangasawang hapon. tsk tsk...

Sorry, I know it's OT but is there anything wrong with that? Aren't there decent entertainers in Japan? You stated that she's a conservative no-hanky-panky PA. Why judge her mom right away? It's just a job anyway. Is it anything different from what she's doing right now?

Lurk mode but reacting anyway...

Sorry, I know it's OT but is there anything wrong with that? Aren't there decent entertainers in Japan? You stated that she's a conservative no-hanky-panky PA. Why judge her mom right away? It's just a job anyway. Is it anything different from what she's doing right now?

there's nothing really wrong with that... sabi lang sakin ng kakilala ko na GRO din there's a higher risk na maging prostitute ka sa japan and not just a regular entertainer.

sabi ko nga sa kanya i trust her sobra, it's her work that i don't trust. and the real question here is how much is she willing to give away of her dream just to plan her future with me. magpupunta ba siya dun para kumita lang or maghahanap siya ng mayamang hapon, pano na kami? pero kung san siya magiging financially stable dun din ako masaya... sabi ko nga i'd be glad to see her fly high someday, even if it means losing her... kung hindi ako ang magpapaalis sa kanya sa kalakarang ito then wala akong karapatan para kumontra dun sa mga taong kaya siyang tulungan at isalba...

there's nothing really wrong with that... sabi lang sakin ng kakilala ko na GRO din there's a higher risk na maging prostitute ka sa japan and not just a regular entertainer.

sabi ko nga sa kanya i trust her sobra, it's her work that i don't trust. and the real question here is how much is she willing to give away of her dream just to plan her future with me. magpupunta ba siya dun para kumita lang or maghahanap siya ng mayamang hapon, pano na kami? pero kung san siya magiging financially stable dun din ako masaya... sabi ko nga i'd be glad to see her fly high someday, even if it means losing her... kung hindi ako ang magpapaalis sa kanya sa kalakarang ito then wala akong karapatan para kumontra dun sa mga taong kaya siyang tulungan at isalba...

That's really tough, dude. All relationships reach the crossroads in one way or another. We all dream of having someone by our side as we journey through life but there are times when you just have to go through different paths on your own. I hope everything turns out well for both of you. :)

That's really tough, dude. All relationships reach the crossroads in one way or another. We all dream of having someone by our side as we journey through life but there are times when you just have to go through different paths on your own. I hope everything turns out well for both of you. :)

sigh... honestly mam, di ko alam what to do. nung binasa ko uli yung comment ko na nilagyan mo ng bold bigla ako nakaramdam ng lungkot. maybe sinasabi ko lang yun na i'll be happy for her pero deep inside i wanted badly to be the guy who can help her get out of this kind of work, and be with her someday... and when you said that all relationship reach its crossroads, damn the thought of us parting ways someday makes me sadder. sometimes i find myself asking, am i just passing by...? life and love can be sooo sad specially when things doesn't work the way you want them to be. sigh...

thanks for hoping anyway.

I find this topic so interesting and educational, LoL. I'm still sleepless 'coz I tried reading almost all the posts which has called my attention and which I guess would somehow help me in the future if and when I fall in love with any one of them.

As of this time, maraming makukulit at ini-ignore ko lang sila 'coz I have my own priorities, nevertheless, I treat them nicely. Minsan nga nakakasilaw ang mga offers nila, but I keep focus at trabaho lang naman ito.

hi milanne, welcome to the thread. maaaliw ka dito haha. im sure marami offers sayo pero you can tell siguro pag totoo yung guy right? the one im seeing also had a lot of offers... yung offer na tipong di na siya magtratrabaho pero ako pa ren pinili niya, eh yung na offer ko lang naman madali sabihin, pero mahirap gawin. pero nagawa ko naman..... LOVE.... happy v-day

been in that situation, i guess when love comes, it shows no boundaries

I sure do hope so. Sometimes the thought of. . . na maling lugar at maling oras ang mag-fall in love sa isang massage parlor or bar . . . ang laging pumasok sa isip ko. I am not certain on this, but there is a bigger possibility that it is not the proper place to find love. Tama ba ako?

I find this topic so interesting and educational, LoL. I'm still sleepless 'coz I tried reading almost all the posts which has called my attention and which I guess would somehow help me in the future if and when I fall in love with any one of them.

As of this time, maraming makukulit at ini-ignore ko lang sila 'coz I have my own priorities, nevertheless, I treat them nicely. Minsan nga nakakasilaw ang mga offers nila, but I keep focus at trabaho lang naman ito.

sad to say that nothing will prepare you when you fall in love with your clients.

not even the hardened facade when you entertain your clients, and pretend that you're enjoying your time with them. especially if they're buraot.

the advise of close friends will guide you. anonymous posters may influence you.

you know what to do. you know the risks. and you know what must be done.

in the end, you will make decisions with your heart. and the most eloquent, most sincere posts won't even matter.