Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

If you really really love her. You do not need to say anything to her, she will stop on her own cause she will feel the one thing that only you can give which her job cannot give. And that is security. Security doesn't have to mean lots and lots of money. But security that whatever happens you two will be together and that you will not leave her no matter what. Show her some respect and love her for who she really is, then maybe she will love you back the way you want her to.

precisely! :cool:

they why still stay on that kind of job?

if they love their guy, and want him to have a happy life with you then they should at least try to change for the better..

---

i don't think she loves you thug, that's why..maybe she finds you unworthy.

Because they feel they have nothing to live for. So they make one mistake after another. But if they feel the love of another person, then they would feel that there is more to life. People in this job feel so dirty, so down, so much of lack of self-respect. It is up to the people who love them to show them respect. Then they will realize that if someone can accept me and respect me for what i truly am then I myself should be able to accept and love myself. Then they can move on and improve their lives.

correct! :thumbsupsmiley: but i don't think thug will ever dig this becoz thug is a chav. :upside:

let's be realistic here.. girls like that mostly (in statistics) are just temporary.. a past time..For permanent relationships? mostly pinoy? Pinioy men are maarte talaga.. they choose the best catch they can have..and most likely are good decent girls.. c'mmon i'm basing on statistics not from the pocketbooks and movies like pretty woman..Let's get real.

Actually, if you meet these girls outside of their work, then you wouldn't know the difference. They are normal girls just like any other decent girls you find. And there is no reason why anyone would not fall in love with them. Staying in love, once you know the whole picture is a different thing. It would take lots of work on both ends but if both are willing it can still work out.

Actually, if you meet these girls outside of their work, then you wouldn't know the difference. They are normal girls just like any other decent girls you find. And there is no reason why anyone would not fall in love with them. Staying in love, once you know the whole picture is a different thing. It would take lots of work on both ends but if both are willing it can still work out.

I'm sorry if I'm too straightforward.. I'm not judging anyone..I'm just being realistic and I'm basing on research and statistics.and even experience myself...yes. for pinoys..mostly they prefer the decent one are the MORE..the other are the less..It hurts.. but statistics have proved it..

Oneway traffic kasi ang pinoy.. double standard.. even millionaires prefer marrying a virgin or virginal women or women from good families.. and end up the lesser women as their mistress.. It's a statistics.. i was a virgin when my husband married me..he said whe won't ver get serious or be in love who isn't a virgin// for pinoy ..it is a secret..

I've read books.. and research and pondered to statistics ..

Edited by sweeteenia
I'm soryy if I'm too straightforward.. I'm not judging anyone..I'm just beong realistic and I'm basing on research and statistics..yes. for pinoys..mostly they prefer the decent one are the MORE..the other are the less..It hurts.. but statistics have proved it..

forget about statistics... what's your take on this?

do you really believe these women are lesser than you? how so?

btw i'm not trying to argue..i just want to understand ...

what made you think that you are better and more deserving of love...

and respect.

Edited by iwalkalone

As i've posted previously that the one who's got more and better cards..still holds the crown.. this is true.. the more you can offer in the table the more lovable you are.. Yes, you are beautiful ..but there are more beautiful girls out there who can offer more.. like, being clean and decent.. Pinoy -one way -traffic men do prefer the latter who offered more cards on the table.. it's logical.. men are logical.. it's an ego boost to have a wife like that..The secrets is that men..don't want or is so scared to be mistaken as the father of a child that's not his, he's the breadwinner....So he prefer a clean woman that can be trusted when he's not around..So that he won't be raising a child who's not his..(that's the secret in their minds).

Edited by sweeteenia
So he prefer a clean woman that can be trusted when he's not around..So that he won't be raising a child who's not his..(that's the secret in their minds).

that's bs...ask the men who have been cheated on by their clean and decent wives.

like i always say wala sa trabaho yan nasa pagkatao yan.

let's stop generalizing...kahit yung husband mo, di naman lahat ng lalaki ganyan,

and it doesn't make those men less of a man than your husband.

and besides...ano ba naman yung "pinakasalan ka" ?

madami dyang pinakasalan dahil disente...pero after a few years...ano na?

Edited by iwalkalone

Wow... :boo: Haven't been around this thread ah... :P Looks like something's cooking up...Just my 2 cents though... it really depends on the person's perception and thinking if he would fall for an MPA/PSP... -_- Not all guys will fall for a PSP ...not all guys won't...Bottom line...everyone deserves to be with someone who loves them :wub:

I'm sorry if I'm too straightforward.. I'm not judging anyone..I'm just being realistic and I'm basing on research and statistics.and even experience myself...yes. for pinoys..mostly they prefer the decent one are the MORE..the other are the less..It hurts.. but statistics have proved it..

Oneway traffic kasi ang pinoy.. double standard.. even millionaires prefer marrying a virgin or virginal women or women from good families.. and end up the lesser women as their mistress.. It's a statistics.. i was a virgin when my husband married me..he said whe won't ver get serious or be in love who isn't a virgin// for pinoy ..it is a secret..

I've read books.. and research and pondered to statistics ..

Yes - pinoys have double standard of morality, kung maari maka-virgin pero hindi porke hindi na virgin eh hindi na pwede/dapat seryosohin. basta nakilala mo ang pagkatao ng mahal mo at inamin namang hindi na siya virgin, tapos na usapan- love her or leave her. pag nag-commit ka panindigan mo.

Maybe you're not a good catch coz you sounds to seltle for the lesser one..

i'm planning of upgrading to a better one.. i'm tired of the old car always breaking down..so i'm trying to go for the brand new one..

the girl i was courting before i courted mp girl, (this former ramp model, varsity swimmer, virgin), accepts to go out on a date with me this May or earlier..hope she's true to her word.. on our date, my cellphone will be off as mp girl keeps on calling me to check on my status from time to time.. i can't afford to lose a brand new car to an old beaten taxi..

it just feels way a lot better ... its like im nearing the light at the end of the dark tunnel..

Edited by THUG
Yes - pinoys have double standard of morality, kung maari maka-virgin pero hindi porke hindi na virgin eh hindi na pwede/dapat seryosohin. basta nakilala mo ang pagkatao ng mahal mo at inamin namang hindi na siya virgin, tapos na usapan- love her or leave her. pag nag-commit ka panindigan mo.

its not a matter of being virgin or not.. its a matter of living a simple life..its a matter of having set goals 10-20 years from now.. its a matter of living on the right path...

men also look for women who could give them a better life. somebody who knows how to manage the finances, takes care of the kids, etc.. men look for partners which would make life much easier for them, not harder.

when you look at these kinds of women, they seem filled with sorrows, hardships, yet you see them eating at expensive restaurants, riding cars driven by a chaffeur, having 4-5 cellphones, going to bars..

and yet these women will always tell you that they need money to support their family, etc..how lame isn't it?

forget about statistics... what's your take on this?

do you really believe these women are lesser than you? how so?

btw i'm not trying to argue..i just want to understand ...

what made you think that you are better and more deserving of love...

and respect.

it depends on the women.. women who continue to pursue this path and do not change for the better are obvously lesser than women who have changed ways or have not been into this path..

certainly, you are better than them right now because you have changed path and now living a changed life.. keep it up!

they have dual personality.. some of them have.. they could change from being sweet ,shy, and romantic to being naughty, wild, carefree, masungit without any reason..

i noticed this with my gf.. i guess they have polished this act from years at their work, and with influence from other workmates..

they why still stay on that kind of job?

if they love their guy, and want him to have a happy life with you then they should at least try to change for the better..

they stay because you can't do anything to stop them or make their world a better place

even if you do want a better life for them, you have to show them how. Carry them if neccesary, if you can't do that or aren't prepared to do that than all your whining and asking them to change will do nothing.

They change for the better, because where they are now is already the better place.

Simply put she doesn't see what's in it for her if she changes her whole life for you. There's no plus side to being with you as far as she's concerened. You're just another notch in her bedpost. Another tick in the scoreboard.

If you really love her. Then prove it. Make her want to be better.

OLD JOKE

A kid was crying upon realizing that his mother was in fact a whore when his father married her, "Mama, 'di ka lang pala pang-pamilya... pang ISPORTS pa!".

-----------------------------

I've had my fair share of relationships with GROs... though never with MPAs or PSPs... While I did consider them as girlfriends (in the true sense of the word), they are GFs only when we were together. Pang isports kumbaga. Heck, they "entertain" other guys for a living, what kind of loyalty did I they expect from them? And them from me? So, the rule is... NO EXPECTATIONS... let's just have a good time.

While I can emphatize with THUG's emotional dilemma here, I guess the real problem is that... EXPECTATIONS... if you go into a relationship with a PRO... you have to know exactly what you are getting into.

Edited by schizo

Dear Ladies

@ sweetenia

Your claim is indeed supported by a research done by UP Sociologists

Pinoy Men are extremes when it comes to women ... Either PAMPAMILYA or PANG SPORTS lang

@ iwa

Iwa has a point who can indeed tell/claim that an MPA will simply fall in the category of PANG SPORTS and those virginal women will fall to the category of PAMPAMILYA .... ? No one... Either can .... fall onto the one/other category

Gentlemen

@THUG

Move on my friend, there are no guarantees when it comes relationships

A virginal beauty or a MPA can dump men and men likewise play around with either ....

You said what you wanted for a woman you want to grow old with .... GO and FIND her .....

Classify those characteristics either NEGOTIABLE or NON-NEGOTIABLE

And when she hits the profile ..... Then give it all our best

@Larry

Is that our post my friend? hehehe

As the saying goes you can only lead the HORSE to the RIVER but not lead the RIVER to the HORSE

My Say .... We can fetch water to nurture perhaps a stubbor/dying/sickly horse till it is able to

If we choose to carry a special someone or any special-to-be someone .... we make a manly decision in pursuing so

BUT all of us have our end-of-the lines .... we can not do that forever

If I decide to buy a not so good Benz versus a Brand New toyota ... then I will prepare myself to possible repairs and expenses for that Benz

they stay because you can't do anything to stop them or make their world a better place

even if you do want a better life for them, you have to show them how. Carry them if neccesary, if you can't do that or aren't prepared to do that than all your whining and asking them to change will do nothing.

They change for the better, because where they are now is already the better place.

Simply put she doesn't see what's in it for her if she changes her whole life for you. There's no plus side to being with you as far as she's concerened. You're just another notch in her bedpost. Another tick in the scoreboard.

If you really love her. Then prove it. Make her want to be better.

Edited by lomex32
OLD JOKE

A kid was crying upon realizing that his mother was in fact a whore when his father married her, "Mama, 'di ka lang pala pang-pamilya... pang ISPORTS pa!".

-----------------------------

I've had my fair share of relationships with GROs... though never with MPAs or PSPs... While I did consider them as girlfriends (in the true sense of the word), they are GFs only when we were together. Pang isports kumbaga. Heck, they "entertain" other guys for a living, what kind of loyalty did I they expect from them? And them from me? So, the rule is... NO EXPECTATIONS... let's just have a good time.

While I can emphatize with THUG's emotional dilemma here, I guess the real problem is that... EXPECTATIONS... if you go into a relationship with a PRO... you have to know exactly what you are getting into.

agree.. these women must consider that they can't have the best of both worlds.. that they could f#&k any guy and get paid for it yet still have a special someone.. that will make them at the top of the world, and with definite advantage with other women..

e paano kung gayahin din sila ng ibang babae? isipin tama yun? e di gumulo na mundo natin? isipin mo misis mo nagpadyug sa kumpare mo kase kailangan ng pamalengke kase nakalimutan mo mag iwan ng pera.. :D

agree.. these women must consider that they can't have the best of both worlds.. that they could f#&k any guy and get paid for it yet still have a special someone.. that will make them at the top of the world, and with definite advantage with other women..

e paano kung gayahin din sila ng ibang babae? isipin tama yun? e di gumulo na mundo natin? isipin mo misis mo nagpadyug sa kumpare mo kase kailangan ng pamalengke kase nakalimutan mo mag iwan ng pera.. :D

i say leave, man. it's certainly better for the both of you.

you probably were never really built to be with a woman like her anyway. she probably noticed that too, hence the reluctance to ride with you into the sunset.

ride own cowbowy!

I guess you didn't get the point of previous post THUG.

Let me restate it then. RELAX... take it easy... enjoy the ride... that's all I wanted to say... No one has to MARRY anyone here... not right away anyway...

When I was young(er)... I was the "kept man" of a Class-A Japayuki (pang Tokyo). She even spends for the motels, and dinners out. She even spends for the beer of my barkada (kaya ako ang "hari" sa barkada ko). When she goes to Japan, for 6 months at a time, I am a FREE MAN... and I got to screw around. She tells me she doesn't screw around in Japan... I believe her... but with reservations. Di naman kasi necessary ang ES in her profession. She was already making 1 K USD a month plus tips. It's mostly "companionship" what these Japanese men seek.... so she tells me... I don't ask any more questions than she is willing to give.

Ang akin lang, we enjoyed the ride. No promises. GF ko siya kung nandito. Off kami kung nasa Japan siya. Of course when she comes home, I dutifully unload the temp-GFs I may have garnered in her absence. And she is very understanding. A lot of the temp-GFs gusto ibuking yung relationship namin... tinatawanan lang niya... payag kasi siya...

Enjoy di ba?

I guess you didn't get the point of previous post THUG.

Let me restate it then. RELAX... take it easy... enjoy the ride... that's all I wanted to say... No one has to MARRY anyone here... not right away anyway...

When I was young(er)... I was the "kept man" of a Class-A Japayuki (pang Tokyo). She even spends for the motels, and dinners out. She even spends for the beer of my barkada (kaya ako ang "hari" sa barkada ko). When she goes to Japan, for 6 months at a time, I am a FREE MAN... and I got to screw around. She tells me she doesn't screw around in Japan... I believe her... but with reservations. Di naman kasi necessary ang ES in her profession. She was already making 1 K USD a month plus tips. It's mostly "companionship" what these Japanese men seek.... so she tells me... I don't ask any more questions than she is willing to give.

Ang akin lang, we enjoyed the ride. No promises. GF ko siya kung nandito. Off kami kung nasa Japan siya. Of course when she comes home, I dutifully unload the temp-GFs I may have garnered in her absence. And she is very understanding. A lot of the temp-GFs gusto ibuking yung relationship namin... tinatawanan lang niya... payag kasi siya...

Enjoy di ba?

right on dude! im also taking her for a ride.. :D well why won't i take it, guys spend thousands of pesos just to spend an hour with her.. but i get to have the privilege of sleeping with her for 24 hours in a motel when she's got free time, without any charge..

although, once i get to have this decent girl that im courting she's out of my life.. unless i have seen any serious and real changes from her..

--

if she does not have long term plan and goal, then so am I with her.. :hypocritesmiley:

---

i already lost 1 prospective decent gf who works in a call center and an english teacher because of her constant calls on my cellphone.. we were together on out of town trip when she called me on the cellphone that i was force to say sweet words on the phone to avoid suspicions.. ayun buking ako ng date ko.. although still we get to shag , though she avoided me afterwards..

Edited by THUG