Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

have to agree with you. and do not generalize that all women w/those characteristics will undoubtedly end up in such work. that's a cheap shot.

well not all..im sorry..but chances are big that they will.

---

she's not the only woman i have met that is into this kind of work. Which i why i know. I have also 'almost' been in love with a PSP.. (i don't know why i seem to have a magnet for this kinds of women) ..

this lady was also pretty, well educated, and worked before as a hotel receptionist. Anyways she got my number at home, and we talk (this was a few days before valentines day) .. i often ask her why don't she find a good job since she's a college graduate and why she goes into that kind of work, she answers me "well, there are women i know, officemates etc, that have sex with their bosses, other guys etc, for free, at least i do it with pay" .. i somehow figure out.. why then does she need to have sex with other guys if she does not enjoy it?

anyway to cut the story short, this woman asked me out to visit her in the hotel where she stays (for leisure), since she does not have a valentines date and she was feeling a bit lonely.. then told me to bring her some roses.. (this was right on valentines evening, feb 14) .. it was forced to visit her yet i realized that my ATM account was zero since I paid something and salary was set to arrive the next day.. so i paid the roses using a credit card, and i found myself meeting up a PSP in her hotel room without any cash, hahaha!

on the room i was just kissing and cuddling her without the intention of having SEX with her, but i guess i hit her on her right buttons she started to moan, got wild and asked me to insert it, which i smiled and said "no i wont". So she got mad at me got off from the bed and wanted to hit me with the roses which i brought..i did not want to have sex with her because for (1) We don't have rubber (she wanted me to do it live) and (2) i don't have money, she told me if we have sex then i need to pay her.. hahaha! I was even asking her if i could pay her using a credit card..

--

so you see, i had experiences with these women.. which is why i know how they live, and how they got into this kind of job. They got the 3 'M's, malibog, maganda, and maluho..

well not all..im sorry..but chances are big that they will.

---

she's not the only woman i have met that is into this kind of work. Which i why i know. I have also 'almost' been in love with a PSP.. (i don't know why i seem to have a magnet for this kinds of women) ..

this lady was also pretty, well educated, and worked before as a hotel receptionist. Anyways she got my number at home, and we talk (this was a few days before valentines day) .. i often ask her why don't she find a good job since she's a college graduate and why she goes into that kind of work, she answers me "well, there are women i know, officemates etc, that have sex with their bosses, other guys etc, for free, at least i do it with pay" .. i somehow figure out.. why then does she need to have sex with other guys if she does not enjoy it?

anyway to cut the story short, this woman asked me out to visit her in the hotel where she stays (for leisure), since she does not have a valentines date and she was feeling a bit lonely.. then told me to bring her some roses.. (this was right on valentines evening, feb 14) .. it was forced to visit her yet i realized that my ATM account was zero since I paid something and salary was set to arrive the next day.. so i paid the roses using a credit card, and i found myself meeting up a PSP in her hotel room without any cash, hahaha!

on the room i was just kissing and cuddling her without the intention of having SEX with her, but i guess i hit her on her right buttons she started to moan, got wild and asked me to insert it, which i smiled and said "no i wont". So she got mad at me got off from the bed and wanted to hit me with the roses which i brought..i did not want to have sex with her because for (1) We don't have rubber (she wanted me to do it live) and (2) i don't have money, she told me if we have sex then i need to pay her.. hahaha! I was even asking her if i could pay her using a credit card..

--

so you see, i had experiences with these women.. which is why i know how they live, and how they got into this kind of job. They got the 3 'M's, malibog, maganda, and maluho..

Do I sense some ego-tripping here?

Do I sense some ego-tripping here?

i'm just making a point that i have seen these women as what they really are..have fallen in love not only with 1.. and have gotten into their soul, dreams, their true self..

so you see.. my PSP stays in a 4 star hotel for relaxation..is she lacking money? is she doing that job because she can hardly eat 3x a day.. she's doing it because she's horny as hell, and wants the luxurious and easy life... imagine she wants to do it with me WITHOUT CONDOM.. is that doing just for the sake of need or sexual wants?

anyways, maybe you guys are asking why i didn't pursue her? well i was so serious with her initially, but she has this PSP friend of hers (who happens to just arrived late in the evening and will be staying in the same hotel room) where i found out a few details which affected me..

I overheard this PSP friend of her talking to her bf on the cellphone and having some arguments (i guess the bf was having suspicions).. As we went out to have dinner outside the hotel i talked to the friend about her bf and she told me that her bf was in dubai.. i asked her "I thought your bf was in manila?" . the friend told me "NO I HAVE 2 BF'S AND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER" .. so since they are friends and both PSP's, what went into my mind was this girl will probably do the same to me.. and i will just get hurt :thumbsdownsmiley:

-----

later on after a few weeks, i texted and called PSP girl again and said to her why i didn't come the next day, i said what i heard about her friend, and i realized she might do that to me.. she told me that i should not have compared her to her friend. They are different..

Edited by THUG
i'm just making a point that i have seen these women as what they really are..have fallen in love not only with 1.. and have gotten into their soul, dreams, their true self..

so you see.. my PSP stays in a 4 star hotel for relaxation..is she lacking money? is she doing that job because she can hardly eat 3x a day.. she's doing it because she's horny as hell, and wants the luxurious and easy life... imagine she wants to do it with me WITHOUT CONDOM.. is that doing just for the sake of need or sexual wants?

Admit it, man. You're ego-tripping and the other girl is pissing you off because she doesn't want to leave all her means of security to throw herself into your arms (that have obviously embraced countless others, based on your account).

Like the famished fox who tried to hide her disappointment after she tried in vain to reach the ripe grapes hanging from a treillised vine by saying that they're sour (hence the term "sour-graping"), you are spilling out all your bitterness here 'coz you can't afford to foot the bill for her. So now you're trying to get as much freebies as possible (before your time runs out).

Edited by cuatro_ojos
Admit it, man. You're ego-tripping and the other girl is pissing you off because she doesn't want to leave all her means of security to throw herself into your arms (that have obviously embraced countless others, based on your account).

Like the famished fox who tried to hide her disappointment after she tried in vain to reach the ripe grapes hanging from a treillised vine by saying that they're sour (hence the term "sour-graping"), you are spilling out all your bitterness here 'coz you can't afford to foot the bill for her. So now you're trying to get as much freebies as possible (before your time runs out).

call it how you want to call it, fine with me. just like MPA girl, i tried asking PSP girl to find another job since she used to work as a hotel receptionist, and also because from the way i have known her, she comes from a well to do family and parents living in a upper-middle class subdivision ..

its hard to hide your frustrations when all your advices always fall to deaf ears.. its like i have something nice, but something is wrong with it..

although when i look at it.. it is somewhat more acceptable and less painful to have an MPA gf than a PSP gf.. there are no boundaries or separation of a bf and a client with a PSP gf as she could also go out with other guys..

My friend

I tried something similar to this and FAILED. I missed out something very important ...

The key thing really here is ACCEPTANCE .....Accept your partner in most many ways you can

I got so disappointed when my partner did not take my ADVICES. Disappoinment turns to anger, anger turns to hatred ....

call it how you want to call it, fine with me. just like MPA girl, i tried asking PSP girl to find another job since she used to work as a hotel receptionist, and also because from the way i have known her, she comes from a well to do family and parents living in a upper-middle class subdivision ..

its hard to hide your frustrations when all your advices always fall to deaf ears.. its like i have something nice, but something is wrong with it..

although when i look at it.. it is somewhat more acceptable and less painful to have an MPA gf than a PSP gf.. there are no boundaries or separation of a bf and a client with a PSP gf as she could also go out with other guys..

Disappoinment turns to anger, anger turns to hatred ....

and hatred.. leads you to the dark side of the force.. :D thanks jedi master yoda!

no wonder, i'm thinking of also getting into the dark and work as macho dancer or callboy.hehehe..

----

acceptance.. must resist the dark side.. :D

Good luck young master ....

Unfortunately in the world of this MAN-WOMAN relationship it is not a MASTER-APPRENTICE

relationship.... (or perhaps can be)

BUT

You posted sometime back that you also want your woman equal share of finances ... so let her have her share of what she wants ... it is therefore an EQUAL Partner relationship - tama ba?

----

acceptance.. must resist the dark side.. :D

Good luck young master ....

Unfortunately in the world of this MAN-WOMAN relationship it is not a MASTER-APPRENTICE

relationship.... (or perhaps can be)

BUT

You posted sometime back that you also want your woman equal share of finances ... so let her have her share of what she wants ... it is therefore an EQUAL Partner relationship - tama ba?

she's got lots of money.. in the million pesos.. if she puts that to good use and put up a business with it and live a simple life, she does not even need to work.. that makes her independent.. .. the problem occurs when she keeps her lifestyle high that to be able to afford it she needs to continue working as a prostitute..

in fact when i try to figure out.. she should have a high net worth .. problem is the money that she earns does not go into her name, but to her relatives, and useless expenses.. its like filling a water tank with a fire hose, but the water tank has got a hole as large as the fire hose.. the water keeps on blasting out.... she needs to patch that large hole before she starts filling up the water tank..

Well thats it ..... As the saying goes ... When we marry someone, we also marry whatever problem that goes with it...

Precisely ..... she has a large hole to patch ....

For you, you can only SHOW her the way, SHE must be the one to walk through it .....

At this time perhaps you made your point already ..... just a thought

How will she react if you say you both can not be together if she does not patch that hole?

What will she say? Kaya mo rin ba sabihin ito sa kanya?

:blink:

she's got lots of money.. in the million pesos.. if she puts that to good use and put up a business with it and live a simple life, she does not even need to work.. that makes her independent.. .. the problem occurs when she keeps her lifestyle high that to be able to afford it she needs to continue working as a prostitute..

in fact when i try to figure out.. she should have a high net worth .. problem is the money that she earns does not go into her name, but to her relatives, and useless expenses.. its like filling a water tank with a fire hose, but the water tank has got a hole as large as the fire hose.. the water keeps on blasting out.... she needs to patch that large hole before she starts filling up the water tank..

Well thats it ..... As the saying goes ... When we marry someone, we also marry whatever problem that goes with it...

Precisely ..... she has a large hole to patch ....

For you, you can only SHOW her the way, SHE must be the one to walk through it .....

At this time perhaps you made your point already ..... just a thought

How will she react if you say you both can not be together if she does not patch that hole?

What will she say? Kaya mo rin ba sabihin ito sa kanya?

:blink:

i already told her.. ala lang..dedma.. i don't know if she even listens..

---

i have seen two opposite types of women.. one is a virginal beauty, and the other is this.. problem with women who are clean and 'virginal' is that they use their virginity or cleanliness for you to bow down to them and make things hard for you..

women like these dont have those things to give to you so they try to make up for it by being sweet and caring.. which is what most men want..

women like these always find themselves empty.. yes lots of men pay them to be with them for a short period of time.. but at the end of the day, those men go home to their wives and gf's leaving them empty..

like what happened with PSP girl (my valentines date).. At first i can't believe somebody like her won't have a valentines date.. but it really is true.. its like the harder they sink into that kind of job the harder it is for them to find a guy who would be serious with them..

like what happened with PSP girl (my valentines date).. At first i can't believe somebody like her won't have a valentines date.. but it really is true.. its like the harder they sink into that kind of job the harder it is for them to find a guy who would be serious with them..

not so.... nagiging mas mapili lang sila/ or talagang umiiwas din sa seryosohan kase nakita na nila iba-ibang klase ng lalaki...and bistadong bistado na nila ang "truth" about men.

not so.... nagiging mas mapili lang sila/ or talagang umiiwas din sa seryosohan kase nakita na nila iba-ibang klase ng lalaki...and bistadong bistado na nila ang "truth" about men.

let's be realistic here.. girls like that mostly (in statistics) are just temporary.. a past time..For permanent relationships? mostly pinoy? Pinioy men are maarte talaga.. they choose the best catch they can have..and most likely are good decent girls.. c'mmon i'm basing on statistics not from the pocketbooks and movies like pretty woman..Let's get real.

well i can't afford to get her out of that job.. she could be earning 150k or more.. :rolleyes:

what's this a blackmail? she should change her lifestyle and live a simple life if she wants to live a happy life, and if she loves me..otherwise she will end up with filthy rich DOMs as mistress.. will beat her up and leave her once he is done with her..

for those average guys who has gf like these, don't fall for this nonsense crap that you have to match her earnings to keep her out of that job.. that does not make any sense..

women like these are living an extravagant life. they have several cellphones, have their own driver, sometimes own car, sleeps in a large house or condo unit with airconditioning, eats in expensive restaurants, spends their extra time drinking in a bar..

even if you have the money to match their earnings you will just end up funding their 'vices' and 'extravagant' lifestyle..

the bottomline is, if she really loves you, she will stop on that kind of job... she's putting you at risk of catching diseases with her job.. if she loves you, she should consider that.. otherwise, just PLAY with her.. and find an extra girl for backup if in case she does not change..

It seems that you are happy that she is earning big bucks? It is true that money is just a part of the equation, but the reality is she may not have felt your respect and support, that is why she is still not ready to quit her job. With the way you are posting, I can see that you have little or no respect for her. I think she also sees this (little respect from you). So she will not stop.

I know this PSP, I became close to her. And believe me, they do not want this line of work. Nobody does. And now she is stopping her work and continuing with her studies. Why? Well according to her, it was because she never felt so much genuine respect coming from a person and only I was able to give her that respect. The way I treated her made her want to walk away from the easy money and go the right path. She still has a long way to go, she may eventually go back if times get rough, but seeing her resolve to get out made me think that she will stay out of the trade for good.

If you really really love her. You do not need to say anything to her, she will stop on her own cause she will feel the one thing that only you can give which her job cannot give. And that is security. Security doesn't have to mean lots and lots of money. But security that whatever happens you two will be together and that you will not leave her no matter what. Show her some respect and love her for who she really is, then maybe she will love you back the way you want her to.

So the question is, do you really love her thug? and can you give her respect and security that she needs?

they why still stay on that kind of job?

if they love their guy, and want him to have a happy life with you then they should at least try to change for the better..

---

what i noticed about this PSP girl is she smokes a lot.. and when i ask her to stop smoking she told me that she wants to die early anyway, by the age of 30's she wants to be dead by that time..

you can't correct a mistake by making another mistake.. they should learn how to crawl out of the mud since they are the ones who put themselves in there..

let's be realistic here.. girls like that mostly (in statistics) are just temporary.. a past time..For permanent relationships? mostly pinoy? Pinioy men are maarte talaga.. they choose the best catch they can have..and most likely are good decent girls.. c'mmon i'm basing on statistics not from the pocketbooks and movies like pretty woman..Let's get real.

i guess the movie 'pretty woman' is an exaggeration of what is really going on, but there is some truth to it....

in the movie, the lead actor was having a hard time convincing his gf to go out with him.. so he got dragged to a 'professional'

i just always got dragged into this situation because the decent, good catch girls are giving me a hard time, they just don't have the time for me.. and its the same with other guys out there..

---

but its true, guys want a woman that would make a good partner, somebody which could help them get through life, somebody who will lift them up.. .. not somebody whom they will carry over their shoulders, and carry all those nonsense financial and psychological problems that these women have.. we are single guys, not orphanage, not psychiatrists..

--

i guess the movie 'pretty woman' is an exaggeration of what is really going on, but there is some truth to it....

in the movie, the lead actor was having a hard time convincing his gf to go out with him.. so he got dragged to a 'professional'

i just always got dragged into this situation because the decent, good catch girls are giving me a hard time, they just don't have the time for me.. and its the same with other guys out there..

---

but its true, guys want a woman that would make a good partner, somebody which could help them get through life, somebody who will lift them up.. .. not somebody whom they will carry over their shoulders, and carry all those nonsense financial and psychological problems that these women have.. we are single guys, not orphanage, not psychiatrists..

--

Maybe you're not a good catch coz you sounds to seltle for the lesser one..

they why still stay on that kind of job?

if they love their guy, and want him to have a happy life with you then they should at least try to change for the better..

---

what i noticed about this PSP girl is she smokes a lot.. and when i ask her to stop smoking she told me that she wants to die early anyway, by the age of 30's she wants to be dead by that time..

you can't correct a mistake by making another mistake.. they should learn how to crawl out of the mud since they are the ones who put themselves in there..

Because they feel they have nothing to live for. So they make one mistake after another. But if they feel the love of another person, then they would feel that there is more to life. People in this job feel so dirty, so down, so much of lack of self-respect. It is up to the people who love them to show them respect. Then they will realize that if someone can accept me and respect me for what i truly am then I myself should be able to accept and love myself. Then they can move on and improve their lives.