Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 4/9/2024 at 8:28 PM, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

I'll catch you if you fall. ❤️

Sana pwedeng mag request ng honest pic mo maybe not the same posted in Kyoto.

Then subukan kita saka na lang yung fall.

I have tried 8 of the active nurupists and have seen 3 in a show up. Nakaligtaan ko kasing ipa show up ka. Baka pwedeng direct from you.

Thanks.

On 4/5/2024 at 6:52 PM, Schtolteheim said:

Mahal ko na siya, mahal niya narin ako, gusto kong ituloy, mali ba itong gagawin ko.

wag mo na subukan pre. mahal ka nya pero bayad parin paglabas nyo or pati pag date nyo kailangan bayaran parin, tapos bibigyan mo extra allowance. tapos gusto nya sya lang thera mo at bawal ka kumuha ibang thera. hehe 

On 4/10/2024 at 1:18 PM, courtesanhunter said:

yun naman nagvolunteer na si Miss Prada. mukha yatang may mababasa na tayong seryosong entry para sa FFAC thread (Falling For A Client) mga sir ah?

Bakit why not? 😅

On 4/10/2024 at 11:06 PM, plug said:

Sana pwedeng mag request ng honest pic mo maybe not the same posted in Kyoto.

Then subukan kita saka na lang yung fall.

I have tried 8 of the active nurupists and have seen 3 in a show up. Nakaligtaan ko kasing ipa show up ka. Baka pwedeng direct from you.

Thanks.

I prefer not to post and send pics as much as possible, also honest pics naman ang posted, may reservations lang. Maybe you'll know why, if binook mo na ako. DM lang sweetheart. sheesh tara. 😘  Theme song ko dito Go All in (ft. revel day)

This thread is so much fun. I love it I can't stop scrolling.. That's why we are called therapist if that does make sense literal na thera na nga, providing you your validation, pleasure, and others that you seek in filling the void. Same lang in exchange aside from the money from the service that we give, we are validated and we feel feminine again, when u made us feel loved, beautiful, being provided, and cared for, there's a big chance that we fall too. Nakaka adik din for us na ma cherish kaya hirap yung iba kumalas kasi instant na ang pera at validation, gratification, kung gaano kasarap ka at kaganda. But then, we suppress that feelings and avoid falling too oftentimes because just like you, we also have a void and doubt on our worthiness because of the industry we choose to be in and yes may chance mag bago if matured, well guided and supported or kapag may goal si thera, pero kapag immature pa, don't expect na she will get into your level of commitment. We feel and think musculine na by working and providing, we get insecure and comes the other theory kuha nalang ng katulong houseband na more on feminine side, na tatanggap samin ng walang sumbat for poorer, sickness, and death do us part, sila nalang ang piliin kaysa magdusa sa pwedeng maungkat na past or isusumbat we have ego and dignity too, sadyang dala lang ng circumstances and iba ibang reasons show some grace lang din. Medyo crucial ang eksena natin dito but goes both ways. Mas mabigat lang for the theras to carry everything kasi lalo lalo kung may anak, nabuntis, iniwan marami binubuhay with no other option in career/ hindi maparaan to change. Not talking on my behalf, but on behalf of most theras. Kaya I admire the maturity and understanding of those gents na genuine, lalo kapag na fall vice versa. Either charge to experience or charge to acceptance. Yung mga theory niyo may point because those might be the foundations. That explains it. Happy Dcks and Happy Pps, everyone! 😘👌 I Love mtc.

On 12/17/2023 at 10:40 PM, Prinsloo said:

I have several thories on why theras ho for broke boys.

*They always mention to me ( theras.from the early 2010s,  before the pandemic, and present day) that they dont want to fall for their guests. This could mean that they go for men with no financial capability to sample the flesh trade. Even with the consequence of having very low or even zero income for their man.

*They are avoiding the "sumbat" from partners who are former clients. I have heard this from a handfull of theras and stories here at MTC.

*They want a man that is a houseboy or homedad type that will guide their kids, clean their house, or feed their pets while they grind (No pun intended). They dont want to deal with the household BS upon arriving home.

On 12/18/2023 at 10:56 PM, Midlurker2005 said:

This thread is such an entertainment. Where can you find a place where you rationalize orgasm as an exercise of altruism? Or virtue signal after a paid s3xua1 activity? Or mask egoism as social responsibility?

The reason why their profession is considered the oldest: It fills the void brought about by illusion (or delusion) that starts from the head above and ends at the tip of the head below. 

Just keep on hunting. If you’re serious, marry her. Otherwise, bawasan ang katol. ;) 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 4/12/2024 at 10:21 AM, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

This thread is so much fun. I love it I can't stop scrolling.. That's why we are called therapist if that does make sense literal na thera na nga, providing you your validation, pleasure, and others that you seek in filling the void. Same lang in exchange aside from the money from the service that we give, we are validated and we feel feminine again, when u made us feel loved, beautiful, being provided, and cared for, there's a big chance that we fall too. Nakaka adik din for us na ma cherish kaya hirap yung iba kumalas kasi instant na ang pera at validation, gratification, kung gaano kasarap ka at kaganda. But then, we suppress that feelings and avoid falling too oftentimes because just like you, we also have a void and doubt on our worthiness because of the industry we choose to be in and yes may chance mag bago if matured, well guided and supported or kapag may goal si thera, pero kapag immature pa, don't expect na she will get into your level of commitment. We feel and think musculine na by working and providing, we get insecure and comes the other theory kuha nalang ng katulong houseband na more on feminine side, na tatanggap samin ng walang sumbat for poorer, sickness, and death do us part, sila nalang ang piliin kaysa magdusa sa pwedeng maungkat na past or isusumbat we have ego and dignity too, sadyang dala lang ng circumstances and iba ibang reasons show some grace lang din. Medyo crucial ang eksena natin dito but goes both ways. Mas mabigat lang for the theras to carry everything kasi lalo lalo kung may anak, nabuntis, iniwan marami binubuhay with no other option in career/ hindi maparaan to change. Not talking on my behalf, but on behalf of most theras. Kaya I admire the maturity and understanding of those gents na genuine, lalo kapag na fall vice versa. Either charge to experience or charge to acceptance. Yung mga theory niyo may point because those might be the foundations. That explains it. Happy Dcks and Happy Pps, everyone! 😘👌 I Love mtc.

You Changed My perspective towards therapists. Thank you Ms prada

On 4/12/2024 at 10:21 AM, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

I'd love to meet you and just have a discussion. Hehe. You seem to be full of wisdom on this matter. Perhaps, I'll even seek your advice.😊

18 hours ago, Chixx_169 said:

I'd love to meet you and just have a discussion. Hehe. You seem to be full of wisdom on this matter. Perhaps, I'll even seek your advice.😊

Let's go! Whichever topic and discussion you want, I'm open sweetheart. And I'd still do the job, freebie ko nalang yung discussion.😜😅