Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 1/29/2024 at 7:41 AM, AD3 said:

Update: I reached out to her before Christmas. One time as I was cleaning my phonebook, my heart skipped a beat when I reached her name in my entries. Should I delete or should I try to see if she still has the same digits? I chose the latter and dialled her work number, it was already unreachable. Then, i tried her personal line, it rang. 

When she picked up the phone, all I could say was "Hi". I did not expect her reaction, she immediately recognized my voice and blurted out my 1st name twice. 

Me:"How did you know it was me? Iba # gamit ko ngaun".

Her:"How can i forget? kmsta kna?"

We began to catch up on our personal lives. She totally quit the industry after paying of her families debts brought about by her sisters sickness and eventual passing. Her family sold their house and paid in full a condo unit in Pasig to be their new home. She went back to her corporate career she put on pause when she became a walker. 

Then I asked the question I have been meaning to ask:

Me:"Are you with someone now?"

Her:"Yes, I am...You?"

Me:"Yes, there is someone as well."

Silence. Dead silence. It took awhile before I finally spoke:

Me:"I hope you are happy?"

Her:" I am. He doesnt know my past. Perhaps, thats for the best."

Me:"Good, thats all I wanted to hear. You deserv to be happy after what you have been through."

We have been speaking for 30 minutes or so but the convo was getting awkward when this topic came up. I was about to say goodbye and wish her well but she spoke first before I can do so:

Her:" Maybe we can meet sometime, coffee or lunch...would be nice to see you again."

Me:"Yes, maybe we can do that."

Afterwhich, i ended the convo. I havent contacted her since for a couple of reasons, one she said she was happy and I did not want to complicate that. Second, I wanted to giv her a chance to completely leave her past behind. I was a remnant of a stage in her life she would rather forget, and I feel her seeing me would remind her of what she had done.

I'm glad she didn't come back.
On 1/29/2024 at 9:56 AM, AngGwapo said:

Question to those in this thread:

Who would win in case the woman has to choose between the love of her life who is married (but can support her somehow) or the sponsor who is single but older than the boyfriend?

The boyfriend has not met the family due to his baggage but the sponsor has and is accepted by the family. The sponsor has asked her to marry but she has turned her down and will do so if asked again. 

It depends how old is the sponsor if he is around 50's or 60's the woman probably marry him, the guy is already in death's door in a few years. After that having the money of the sponsor either she return to the boyfriend or seek other option. youth probably wins in this scenario.

• Downvote 2
6 hours ago, Schtolteheim said:

About to make a mistake tonight, iba talaga pag tinamaan 😅

Ramdam ko ito, parang tinamaan na rin ako. hindi ma-alis sa isip ko habang pauwi ako. 

Siguro isa pang visit, mag kukwento na ako dito 😆 

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, pentaxc0 said:

Ramdam ko ito, parang tinamaan na rin ako. hindi ma-alis sa isip ko habang pauwi ako. 

Siguro isa pang visit, mag kukwento na ako dito 😆 

Ganyan tlg sa umpisa. Akala mo inlove ka. Magsasawa ka. Then after all that, marealized mo di pala worth it hehe.

• Downvote 1
On 8/28/2005 at 4:45 PM, salbahe88 said:

For me, I truly admire a woman that will use whatever she has to get ahead or just plainly survive in life... There are those too who we might find decent but resort to a different kind of strategies. I recently read an autobiography of a famous US news anchor woman for "screwed" her way up the corporate ladder, eventually becoming America's top news woman. Diba, pareho din yun?

I really don't want to judge people. Trust your gut feel... Everyone deserves a break in life... but just be ready for the consequences dahil maraming taong makitid ang pagiisip.

Hope this helps...

🥰

1 hour ago, Santiagowalker said:

What if yung attendant/therapist yung na FALL sainyo kaya lang bawal? 🤐😅 

nagpaparinig palang na single and available si thera and gusto makipagkita sa labas, kahit inom o gala lang daw, pass na. "ganito nalang tayo" kagad. mahirap na. 

1 hour ago, Santiagowalker said:

What if yung attendant/therapist yung na FALL sainyo kaya lang bawal? 🤐😅 

Back in the day, na halos di p existing ang atw at outcall, normal na daw na may umiiyak na thera sa quarters. 

Ewan ko na lang ngayun puro express service na e. Di nga matandaan mukha mo pag matagal tagal ka nng hindi ng avail. Hehe.

Wala na cgurong theea ang mafafall ngayun. Iba na angbgeneration ngayun.

On 2/4/2024 at 12:57 AM, Prinsloo said:

Plot twist sa same thera kayo tinamaan 🤣

Ohh shit 🤣! ahahahhaha

On 2/1/2024 at 11:29 AM, Xsist77 said:

Ganyan tlg sa umpisa. Akala mo inlove ka. Magsasawa ka. Then after all that, marealized mo di pala worth it hehe.

Eto, Kwento ko na lang yun nauna kong experience na "fall" sa therapist. well upon several visit (5x) in a span of 1 month, it seems na infatuation lang. at fifth visit parang nakakasawa na. kaya hindi na ako bumalik doon sa spa na yon. 

kapag iniisip kong puntahan sya ngayon, parang more of a pleasure na lang ang nararamdaman ko.

Tama, nakakasawa din and hindi talaga worth it.

Na-realize ko lang na ang sarap din ma-feel ulit yung ganoong excitement and passion. parang yung feeling na mapusok ka during your college days. 

On 2/4/2024 at 8:15 AM, Prinsloo said:

Back in the day, na halos di p existing ang atw at outcall, normal na daw na may umiiyak na thera sa quarters. 

Ewan ko na lang ngayun puro express service na e. Di nga matandaan mukha mo pag matagal tagal ka nng hindi ng avail. Hehe.

Wala na cgurong theea ang mafafall ngayun. Iba na angbgeneration ngayun.

Totoo to. 

Dati kasi yung thera mo parang karelasyon mo ren talaga kaya ang hirap mag iba iba ng thera dati ee. 

12 minutes ago, Rolf.go.06 said:

Totoo to. 

Dati kasi yung thera mo parang karelasyon mo ren talaga kaya ang hirap mag iba iba ng thera dati ee. 

Got some theras hangout with me for a good part of the day dati bago sila pumasok sa spa for the day. Hindi pa mga nagchecheck ng phone mga yun ha. e Ngayun ata kahit bayaran mo ng ATW rates for dinner naka monitor pa rin sa chat ng ibang clients para sa booking.

Addictive lang cguro ang easy money para sa kanila. biruin mo 6k a pop talagang lalagari mga yan kaya bumababa ang quality of service kasi habol nila is quantity

4 hours ago, pentaxc0 said:

Ohh shit 🤣! ahahahhaha

Eto, Kwento ko na lang yun nauna kong experience na "fall" sa therapist. well upon several visit (5x) in a span of 1 month, it seems na infatuation lang. at fifth visit parang nakakasawa na. kaya hindi na ako bumalik doon sa spa na yon. 

kapag iniisip kong puntahan sya ngayon, parang more of a pleasure na lang ang nararamdaman ko.

Tama, nakakasawa din and hindi talaga worth it.

Na-realize ko lang na ang sarap din ma-feel ulit yung ganoong excitement and passion. parang yung feeling na mapusok ka during your college days. 

yes like ako may na cancel akong booking with a favorite thera dati dahil tinamad akong bumangon sa kama. sabi ko parang mas masarap magtulog sa bahay kesa gumastos ng malaki for a mediocre service.

A thera really like or loves you if..no money involve, she’ll quit the industry and willing to change because of you. So many theras had sessioned with..incalls and outcalls..Had 3-4 gf theras before but this one thera was different and made an impact for me. Started out a 1st session with her sa sa isang MP, Sa dami ng naka line up na girls from that window..mga 20 ata sila that time but she stands out, it’s like crush at 1st sight, and yes she felt the same way too..medyo indemand siya from that establishment almost one of the top. Hindi pa naman ganun katagal sa industry likes months pa lng dahil sa ganda niya lakas ng appeal niya and that perfect body marami ang may gusto. Anyway, so after nung una kita namin, the usual service like the other theras..siya ang unang kumuha ng number ko after our session..As per her, it’s her 1st time to get a GMs number. Then 2nd session with her, iba na ang dating ng session namin We’re both on-fire and never felt that kind of session before sa lahat ng nasubukan ko, so passionate and intimate. After that siya ang unang nag ayang lumabas kami, sa condo niya ako pinapunta near kung san siya nagwwork na spa before.  It’s her 1st time na nagpapunta at may nakapunta na GM sa condo niya. (I don’t know kung lucky lng ako or talagang nagkagusto lng siya talaga) And for our 3rd session, ayaw niya na ko papuntahin sa establishment, sa labas na lng kami daw magkita..at baka daw kumuha or may matipuhan pa akong other thera dun, everytime We’ll meet ay sa labas na lng lagi, kahit binibigyan ko sya hindi nya tinatanggap yun pera, Im giving her 8k-10k for our 3rd session..hindi niya na totally tinatanggap. Since then hindi na siya pumapasok sa establishment and yun management lagi siya hinahanap kasi ang dami guests were craving for her at that time. Until one time she told me that she’s decided to quit na and be a good lady, realized everything she did was a mistake And changed for good. Since ako din naman nagkagusto sakanya,  I helped her too voluntarily (financial & spiritual)  Fast forward..We’re still friends and She’s working somewhere else (A decent job).

ito yun Thera na ang ganda ng mukha, ang ganda ng katawan, nmilf, hindi mukhang pera, may mabuting kalooban, at mas pinili ang maayos na buhay at matinong trabaho. Kahit na napaka libog ko na tao, Atleast I made someone in good place. 

“Love can move mountains”

Edited by MartinAvedis3
  • Like (+1) 1
On 2/4/2024 at 8:10 AM, Duel of Fate said:

nagpaparinig palang na single and available si thera and gusto makipagkita sa labas, kahit inom o gala lang daw, pass na. "ganito nalang tayo" kagad. mahirap na. 

Kung Ako ang mag Aya sayo beb tatangi kapaba??? 🤣😂

• Haha (+1) 1
On 2/6/2024 at 2:53 AM, Prinsloo said:

Got some theras hangout with me for a good part of the day dati bago sila pumasok sa spa for the day. Hindi pa mga nagchecheck ng phone mga yun ha. e Ngayun ata kahit bayaran mo ng ATW rates for dinner naka monitor pa rin sa chat ng ibang clients para sa booking.

Addictive lang cguro ang easy money para sa kanila. biruin mo 6k a pop talagang lalagari mga yan kaya bumababa ang quality of service kasi habol nila is quantity

Dati kasi may ka MU ako na regular thera ko  dinadaanan ko pa ng pagkain siya noon o nag grocery pa kami pag matumal. 

alam naman niya na may gf ako that time. natigil lang muntik na ako mahuli ni legit gf 😂

meron pa ren nmn ngaun thera na subra ok sa guest nila. Kaso subrang iilan nalang talag.