Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

2 hours ago, Mar_DC said:

Malaking factor din tlga sa performance ng thera is kung single sia or hindi

Nagiging cold or nwawala ung dating performance niya..  Nabuburnout or parang nagiging transactional na lang ung dating

I beg to disagree @Mar_DC

I've had married, single, and with BF. It's still highly dependent sa chemistry ninyo during the deed and over time.

I was expecting low mileage sa married but in my top are married women (and there are so many others na married with kids pa). The same goes with BF. In fact, one with BF is she met her live-in BF in this world and yet, our chemistry is top notch. Just know the boundaries...

2 hours ago, Mar_DC said:

Not specific pla sir sa performance.. nwawala ung pagka GFE 

that's where if the thera likes you or you are improving yourself physically women will always notice that lalo na kung regular ka niya! ma mag level up ang service niya that i am sure! 

if u can point out specifics sir maybe i can discuss if u want advice...

15 hours ago, Mar_DC said:

Malaking factor din tlga sa performance ng thera is kung single sia or hindi

Nagiging cold or nwawala ung dating performance niya..  Nabuburnout or parang nagiging transactional na lang ung dating

bat yung isang thera dito in love na in love sa BF pero grabe magservice. Hindi nga daw namimili ng client as per FR about her lol.

30 minutes ago, Iloveyouamiga said:

Don't do it.

Umamin ako na gusto ko siya, umamin din siya sakin.

Mileage was crazy high - even higher than some of my previous relationships. Eventually entrance fee nalang binayaran ko. 

After sessions, since last session ako kumukuha, magccoffee pa kami around the area. Nakailang meals together narin kami sa ibat ibang resto. Nahatid ko pa siya sa legit niyang bahay. 

Sobrang nagopen up rin siya sakin. About her life, her past, her troubles, her worries and all the shit you don't usually say to just anyone. Araw araw kami naguusap nun and I fell in love. I never told her na mahal ko na siya kasi takot ako haha. Marupok kuya mo.

Some people forget that there's a person behind the thera. I saw her for who she was behind her handlename and I really believed na I would be happy with that person. 

I knew na she didn't like me just for the money. I knew it wasn't just transactional sa kanya. I could feel it. Siya panga nanlibre one time. Andami niya rin restrictions sa MTC but they were lifted for me, plus more. 

She was and i think still is one of the top theras based on what I see here sa MTC. Grabe rin sched niya sunod sunod. Yet she still found the time to update me. 

Then reality hits. Life happens. Time together becomes harder to come by. You start to get more frustrated with the whole situation you're both in. You're always worried she'll fall for the next client like how she fell for you. 

Naging cold nalang siya bigla. Dati, nung nagtatampo pa ako she would make an effort pa to console me and rid me of my concerns. But that last time, she just let it be. She just stopped. Maybe she did fall for another person or maybe napagod din siya sa situation. Who knows, but at this point it doesn't matter.

But to be honest, every time tumutunog cellphone ko, i still wish na pangalan niya lalabas haha. I hate myself for that. 

There's a bright side to all this. Nawalan ako ng bisyo. I can't pay for company anymore becase just the nature of it reminds me of what we used to be. It reminds me of what I had and lost, and the pain i went through and still am going through right now. Drama no? But i think this is for the better. I'll be stronger from this. I just had to learn the hard way.

Take it from me. Don't do it. Kahit na gusto niyo isa't isa, life will make the whole ordeal a shitfest.

Nevertheless, this was fun while it lasted! Enjoy brodies, I'm graduating!

Pangtatagay nalang kita.🥃🥃

1 hour ago, Iloveyouamiga said:

Don't do it.

Mileage was crazy high - even higher than some of my previous relationships. Eventually entrance fee nalang binayaran ko. 

After sessions, since last session ako kumukuha, magccoffee pa kami around the area. Nakailang meals together narin kami sa ibat ibang resto. Nahatid ko pa siya sa legit niyang bahay. 

Sobrang nagopen up rin siya sakin. About her life, her past, her troubles, her worries and all the shit you don't usually say to just anyone. Araw araw kami naguusap nun and I fell in love. I never told her na mahal ko na siya kasi takot ako haha. Marupok kuya mo.

Some people forget that there's a person behind the thera. I saw her for who she was behind her handlename and I really believed na I would be happy with that person. 

I knew na she didn't like me just for the money. I knew it wasn't just transactional sa kanya. I could feel it. Siya panga nanlibre one time. Andami niya rin restrictions sa MTC but they were lifted for me, plus more. 

She was and i think still is one of the top theras based on what I see here sa MTC. Grabe rin sched niya sunod sunod. Yet she still found the time to update me. 

Then reality hits. Life happens. Time together becomes harder to come by. You start to get more frustrated with the whole situation you're both in. You're always worried she'll fall for the next client like how she fell for you. 

Naging cold nalang siya bigla. Dati, nung nagtatampo pa ako she would make an effort pa to console me and rid me of my concerns. But that last time, she just let it be. She just stopped. Maybe she did fall for another person or maybe napagod din siya sa situation. Who knows, but at this point it doesn't matter.

But to be honest, every time tumutunog cellphone ko, i still wish na pangalan niya lalabas haha. I hate myself for that. 

There's a bright side to all this. Nawalan ako ng bisyo. I can't pay for company anymore becase just the nature of it reminds me of what we used to be. It reminds me of what I had and lost, and the pain i went through and still am going through right now. Drama no? But i think this is for the better. I'll be stronger from this. I just had to learn the hard way.

Take it from me. Don't do it. Kahit na gusto niyo isa't isa, life will make the whole ordeal a shitfest.

Thank you for sharing.

12 hours ago, Iloveyouamiga said:

Don't do it.

🍻🍻🍻

14 hours ago, Iloveyouamiga said:

Don't do it.

thanks for sharing.. been there, done that.

Stay strong, for sure hindi lang ikaw naka-experience nyan dito.

18 hours ago, Iloveyouamiga said:

Don't do it.

nice sharing

On 9/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, Iloveyouamiga said:

Don't do it.

What a ride. We love you amiga!

Don't do it.

🏆

Sa story ko naman dati ako ung naging cold at nawala kasi nag ka GF sa labas ng MTC.

Pag na inlove at gusto mo talaga ilabas ung thera sa ganyang work dapt medyo malalim bulsa ng GM kadalasan o halos lahat ksi sa thera malaki responsibilidad sa pera o pamilya kaya andyan sa work na yan.

2 hours ago, LookingOswald said:

Well written, and sounds almost too familiar. Trophy for you.

@handsomebob makes us wonder 🤔

you have to admit bro na the men that have been inside her have made her feel less like to form strong bonds with potential bf or husband, as evidenced in my  current situation bro 

my advise has always been Wag na lang but if you're knee deep in the situation then it's best to enjoy it and take whatever heartaches may come in the future! grieve the loss as well 

Don't do it.

parang kilala ko ito hahaha

Don't do it.

saket naman non. thanks for sharing tho.

Don't do it.

Mala Expensive Candy

Don't do it.

this.. fcking nailed it 

Edited by Emigen