Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

14 minutes ago, LookingOswald said:

Yes, which is why I find it so disturbing when I read flowery FRs then come to find out that they are actually married! Its a useless pursuit to be emotionally invested when life dictates otherwise! 

That goes both ways and even more interesting when both parties are married, regardless of emotional investment.

You wouldn't know what people are going through unless you are in their shoes...

@LookingOswald

• Confused 1
On 9/16/2023 at 7:40 AM, Midlurker2005 said:

Hahahaha

Sums up my personal experience.

Worse, I found out that every time we argued, she lets herself get f(){€3d by her regulars. As in around the world. NTP eto ah (No truth in advertising :) )

Even worse. Nung tuluyang kaming naghiwalay, nag out of town kagad siya kasama ang isang regular niya. Daig pa palit kotse. Para lang nagpalit ng panty. 

Never again. Kaya fair warning. Tao lang kaya marupok. Pero matanggap mo kay kung anong parte siya marna lasa kaya bumabalik sa dupok?

Happy Hunting! 

marami din babae gusto ibat ibang klaseng lasa ng lalaki.  kaya dont fall to these kind of girls.

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practiced all the things I would say
But she came over, I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert
Now I know I'm being used
That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay 'cause I've got no self-esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait 'til two, then I turn out the light
This rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up, I just might tell her so

When she's saying, oh, that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying, oh, that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well, I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way

The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah, yeah, yeah

Now I'll relate this little bit
It happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night, she knocks on my door
She's drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no
But it's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb, but I'm not a dweeb

I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem

Self Esteem (originally by The Offspring pero mas gusto ko ung version ng 311)

9 hours ago, LookingOswald said:

Yes, which is why I find it so disturbing when I read flowery FRs then come to find out that they are actually married! Its a useless pursuit to be emotionally invested when life dictates otherwise! 

feeling gwapo eh panget naman tama ba my brother?? hahaha 

pango na pandak? ooppss na post! haha erase erase..🤣🤣🤣🤐

• Haha (+1) 1

yung thera dati na nakipag flirt sakin tapos lumayo. nagretire noong 2013. Moving fast forward 2023 36 na sya ngayun. as dry as a raisin. 

Sobrang sandali lang prime ng mga babae hayaan nyo silang mag pa yummy. pag walang sumeryoso sa kanila problema at kasalanan nila yun. 

Samantalang tayong mga lalaki hanggang 40s to 50s may asim pa basta maganda ang social standing.

wag masilaw sa ganda ng mukha at katawan sandali lang matutuyot din mga yan. or worse pag nabuntis ng maaga at lumobo at naging balyena 

baka ikaw mismo mandiri sa itsura nila after lol.

Im in my 40s and that means the chicks during my teens and 20s are also middle aged already. 

Nasabi ko na lang sa sarili ko buti na lang di kami nagkatuluyan pag nakikita ko sila sa social media nowadays lol.

Edited by Prinsloo
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 9/16/2023 at 12:45 PM, courtesanhunter said:

matindi pala ang naging girlfriend mo sir. bawal magalit. NTP pero mahilig sa revenge s*x.

Happy Hunting na nga lang talaga.

Haha..oh yeah. And that’s not the whole story. It gets worse. Mahirap na lang i-kwento lahat sa sobrang dami. But its all hindsight now. Bulag ka sa pag-ibig eh. Sincerely, you both want it to work. Eto yung mga gusto mong ihinga sa inuman pero hindi nga kasi normal, hindi mo rin pwede i-kwento sa tropa mo. Lol

Halimbawa ng detalye: Kasi nga alam mo NTP kaya simula pa lang alam mo na pinapasok mo diba? Tebats lang sa guest. Sige ayos lang, tuloy lang at may balak ka naman ialis siya sa industriya kasi nga mahal mo eh. Kaya mong lunukin panandalian. Yun pala, may nilulunok din siya. Hahaha 😝 Nung bago pa lang kami, tuloy pa rin pala ang paglunok niya ng punla ng kanyang mga regular! (Think: Nakipaglaplapan ako sa kanya pagkatapos ng shift niya! I know…ewwww). Hindi mo naman masisi, pera yun eh. Besides, as I mentioned in my post to this, they do have a switch embedded in their brains that when flipped, they become who they are when you found them. She wanted to keep her regulars happy too (best in customer engagement and retention award?).  Oo nga naman. “ Lalaki ka lang. Hindi ikaw ang una. Love kita, pero malamang hindi ikaw ang huli.” 

Kaya iwas ng kaunti. Except for Pretty Woman, there’s not a lot of love stories involving these characters, GM and thera, that do end up as happy stories in pop culture. There’s a reason to that. Your love story (fine. Lets call it that) is that space when your world and hers overlap. But its a small space compared to your respective individual worlds.

Dont get me wrong. Its been years but I still think fondly of her. Lampas dekada na pero may kurot pa rin ng kaunti. Daig pa perslab kasi nga naman, matindi yung kondisyon ng pagmamahalan niyo. Yun lang pag naalala mo yung mga detalye, natatawa ka na lang sa kabaliwan mo. Kaya nga fair warning sa mga kapatid na parokyano. Iwas iwas. 

Oh speaking of Pretty Woman, the original screenplay was supposed to end tragically. It wasn’t a fairy tale. 

Happy Hunting! :) :) 

Edited by Midlurker2005
2 hours ago, Midlurker2005 said:

Haha..oh yeah. And that’s not the whole story. It gets worse. Mahirap na lang i-kwento lahat sa sobrang dami. But its all hindsight now. Bulag ka sa pag-ibig eh. Sincerely, you both want it to work. Eto yung mga gusto mong ihinga sa inuman pero hindi nga kasi normal, hindi mo rin pwede i-kwento sa tropa mo. Lol

Halimbawa ng detalye: Kasi nga alam mo NTP kaya simula pa lang alam mo na pinapasok mo diba? Tebats lang sa guest. Sige ayos lang, tuloy lang at may balak ka naman ialis siya sa industriya kasi nga mahal mo eh. Kaya mong lunukin panandalian. Yun pala, may nilulunok din siya. Hahaha 😝 Nung bago pa lang kami, tuloy pa rin ang paglunok niya ng punla ng kanyang mga regular! (Think: Nakipaglaplapan ako sa kanya pagkatapos ng shift niya! I know…ewwww) Hindi mo naman masisi, pera yun eh. Besides, as I mentioned in my post to this, they do have a switch embedded in their brains that when flipped, they become who they are when you found them. She wanted to keep her regulars happy too (best in customer engagement and retention award?).  Oo nga naman. “ Lalaki ka lang. Hindi ikaw ang una. Love kita, pero malamang hindi ikaw ang huli.” 

Kaya iwas ng kaunti. Except for Pretty Woman, there’s not a lot of love stories involving these characters, GM and thera, that do end up as happy stories in pop culture. There’s a reason to that. Your love story (fine. Lets call it that) is that space when your world and hers overlap. But its a small space compared to your respective individual worlds.

Dont get me wrong. Its been years but I still think fondly of her. Lampas dekada na pero may kurot pa rin ng kaunti. Daig pa perslab kasi nga naman, matindi yung kondisyon ng pagmamahalan niyo. Yun lang pag naalala mo yung mga detalye, natatawa ka na lang sa kabaliwan mo. Kaya nga fair warning sa mga kapatid na parokyano. Iwas iwas. 

Oh speaking of Pretty Woman, the original screenplay was supposed to end tragically. It wasn’t a fairy tale. 

in a way i can relate sa story mo sir. at talagang matatawa ka na lang kapag naaalala mo yung mga pagkakamali sa nakaraan.

siguradong karamihan ng mga boyfriend masasaktan sa ganung klase ng sitwasyon. although on a client's perspective i must admit na i find that ladies' trait interesting. o siguro yun ay dahil wala naman akong experience sa mga no touch policy. exciting isipin na may package pala ang babae na pwede mong maunlock dahil lang sa may tampuhan sila ng karelasyon niya.

Sobrang blessings para sakin itong MTC for what it is. You learn to be a real gentleman with a twist (a euphemism for gentlemanyak). Personally theras are here to feed our fantasies, and fantasy making is their profession. So don’t spoil the fun. Do what you have to do in life as a man by constantly improving yourself and by keeping your goals in focus. Then reward yourself with your thera of choice. Ganyan talaga mga babae, nature nila yan to seek the best of the best and this gets worst as they age. If they don’t see you as the “best” they will cheat and replace you. That’s ok! No problem. Get another woman! Lol!

Pihikan ako sa babae so I only gf virgins. And yes I go for the younger ones 18–22 For girlfriend. And they must be virgins. And to tell you even virgins will cheat! I had one, I was the her first but later on she cheated… but that’s ok since I had the lion’s share ika nga… the rest of her next boyfriends are eating leftovers lol! That’s my personal standard which I don’t compromise. Never

On 9/18/2023 at 9:49 AM, Midlurker2005 said:

Halimbawa ng detalye: Kasi nga alam mo NTP kaya simula pa lang alam mo na pinapasok mo diba? Tebats lang sa guest. Sige ayos lang, tuloy lang at may balak ka naman ialis siya sa industriya kasi nga mahal mo eh. Kaya mong lunukin panandalian. Yun pala, may nilulunok din siya. Hahaha 😝 Nung bago pa lang kami, tuloy pa rin pala ang paglunok niya ng punla ng kanyang mga regular! (Think: Nakipaglaplapan ako sa kanya pagkatapos ng shift niya! I know…ewwww). Hindi mo naman masisi, pera yun eh. Besides, as I mentioned in my post to this, they do have a switch embedded in their brains that when flipped, they become who they are when you found them. She wanted to keep her regulars happy too (best in customer engagement and retention award?).  Oo nga naman. “ Lalaki ka lang. Hindi ikaw ang una. Love kita, pero malamang hindi ikaw ang huli.” 

Tara shot shot na! Pag usapan ang dapat hindi pag usapan.

5 hours ago, Julzz said:

Tara shot shot na! Pag usapan ang dapat hindi pag usapan.

Hahahahha…i wish kapatid. Thats the thing about this digital underworld. I’ve been on and off this alternative universe for more than two decades already. Three decades if we count the MiRC years. One of the key lessons that turned into unwritten rules, aside from not falling in love, is to avoid eyeballs. Some of those who didn’t follow this rule are now captured in almost eternal posterity. If you are in the mood to dig, you can still find the faces of the original GMs and the original therapists. They are identified with their names even. ;) Yes, some of them are semi-public or even public personalities now. 

Happy Hunting! 

On 9/20/2023 at 6:56 AM, lank said:

Sobrang blessings para sakin itong MTC for what it is. You learn to be a real gentleman with a twist (a euphemism for gentlemanyak). Personally theras are here to feed our fantasies, and fantasy making is their profession. So don’t spoil the fun. Do what you have to do in life as a man by constantly improving yourself and by keeping your goals in focus. Then reward yourself with your thera of choice. Ganyan talaga mga babae, nature nila yan to seek the best of the best and this gets worst as they age. If they don’t see you as the “best” they will cheat and replace you. That’s ok! No problem. Get another woman! Lol!

Pihikan ako sa babae so I only gf virgins. And yes I go for the younger ones 18–22 For girlfriend. And they must be virgins. And to tell you even virgins will cheat! I had one, I was the her first but later on she cheated… but that’s ok since I had the lion’s share ika nga… the rest of her next boyfriends are eating leftovers lol! That’s my personal standard which I don’t compromise. Never

How old are you now? I think you are more focus on sex rather than feelings.