Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

6 hours ago, Rolf.go.06 said:

Ni rerespeto ko mga thera hindi ren talaga biro mag work sa ganto style.

pero bilang GM maging wise ren 😄

I guess to them the chance of earning easy and fast money outweighs all consequences!

those who don't stay long here are the ones who just want easy cash but those who stay long, stay for the lifestyle!

:)

Ow, cmon guys kaya nyo yan, remember the saying...

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" 😍😍😍

with regards to the Thera at the very least, madama nya or nakita nya na may seseryoso palang lalaki sa kanya, despite u know, o db win-win? 😍😍😍

9 hours ago, YouDeserveBetter said:

Though karamihan d2 bad experiences huwag naten sana indemonize laht ng thera. Yung mga experiences shared d2 pedeng gawin sa atin ng kahit sinong babae thera man yan or hinde. Nagkataon lang na this thread is about theras kaya puro thera na highlight. 

agree dito par

9 hours ago, Rolf.go.06 said:

Ni rerespeto ko mga thera hindi ren talaga biro mag work sa ganto style.

pero bilang GM maging wise ren 😄

tama ka jan par. saludo rin sa mga thera lalo na sa mga maituturing na mga alamat na

9 hours ago, darwin2k4 said:

Ow, cmon guys kaya nyo yan, remember the saying...

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" 😍😍😍

with regards to the Thera at the very least, madama nya or nakita nya na may seseryoso palang lalaki sa kanya, despite u know, o db win-win? 😍😍😍

It's more complicated than that, bro @darwin2k4.

It's not better to have loved and lost if it hurts really badly. I would have preferred not to have loved because if it's not reciprocated, the hurt is real. I've been hurt once before and it took me years to get over it.

But you're right that to the ladies, if you do fall for that one lady, it means quite a lot since the guy would know about the person the real person outside the sheets -- the one that does this for a living.

To love someone who does this for a living is quite something else as it means you've accepted the person wholeheartedly. For the recipient of that, it's a testament that she has a lot more than flesh to offer to the world.  It would take a very special person to be showered by someone with genuine love and care in this world. What more between MTCers?

And no, to the person who told me before that she doesn't deserve me, I don't agree with it because...

Edited by AngGwapo
  • Sad (+1) 1
On 8/6/2023 at 5:56 PM, Midlurker2005 said:

Nag backread ako ng dalawang pages, at walang sumisi sa thera. In fact, its the other way around. Puro warning sa GM ang sinasabi ng post. If people want to continue what they’re doing, which is the falling in love with a therapist (that’s the topic), in spite of the caveats, by all means, go for it. 

Kamusta na pala diskarte (your favorite word) mo kay @Venice29? Maraming nagaantay ng FR. 😁

Normally we complain/sisi dahil hindi pala nmilf si thera, filered ang pic even her limited es. Expected naman yan sa non legit na spa.

May isang guest hindi niya makuha ang es beyond standard kaya nasabi kay thera bigyan niya ng 1k para magsarili si thera sa harap niya. Sinagot siya ni thera "sige bigyan din kita ng 1k ikaw naman ang magsarili sa harap ko". Naoffend si guest and complained her of bad service to the manager. Napagsabihan tuloy si thera.

Minsan naman nasunod ko ang aking gusto kay thera pero medyo guilty ako dahil parang napilitan siya. At the end while giving her 7k natanong ko kung bakit hindi man lang siya nanlaban o tumanggi. Ang sagot "baka kasi ako pagalitan ng manager pagnegreklamo ka at matanggal ako sa trabaho". Sabi daw kasi ng management dapat maging mabait at mapagbigay sa customer. Baka mali ang kanyang interpretation. 

Inulitan ko for just a second time for another 7k plus Starbucks beverage with her consent na. Nagsabi rin na naghahanap siya ng tutulong para makapagpatuloy makapagaral at siya naman daw ay honor student. After a week nawala sa spa. The thera was said to be a newbie in Ameca. I considered the sessions good kasi nasunod ang gusto ko. Walang reklamo at walang sisisihin.

Yung kay Venice of La Bella Makati mukhang naubusan na ako ng "diskarte". Hindi naman ako pumunta ng spa just for a hj pahirapan ko lang sarili ko. So no es no fr pa din. Wala akong complain at hindi ko naman dapat siyang sisihin.

May fr naman dati na naunlocked daw so good for him/them.

She reads threads here in mtc.

14 hours ago, courtesanhunter said:

i agree dito sir. hindi naman kasi sa sinisisi lang ang service provider. tandaan natin na ang parte ng trabaho nila ay ang magbigay ng masahe at yung mas masarap na masahe. di kasali sa job description ang magpaikot ng kliyente para pagkaperahan outside work. so reminder na din ang thread na ito para makapag ingat naman ang ibang lalaki mula sa mga tuso at manggagamit lang na mga babae.

Palagay ko hindi ka pupunta ng spa with es na ang concern mo ay masahe lang. 

Look at those frs walang details sa massage pero sa es kumpleto may paligsahan pa nga o pagalingan ng thera at guest. We like to read them kasi we need to know what we must expect from the thera in terms of es not on her massage skill. Read those reactions ng mga theras hindi dahil gusto kang bigyan ng maayos na massage but more on getting her again or an invitation to others. Meaning pera ang usapan hindi ang massage. This is a flesh industry kaya open to anything kasama na ang lokohan at kasinungalingan but there are still ok pa naman. 

Mas madalas pa nga sa raid ang spas kaysa mps.

Kahit nag aavail ako ng spas with es pero when I need a good or legit massage ang punta ko sa Nuat Thai o kahit sa bulag na masahista dahil marunong magtanggal ng lamig sa likod. I prefer The Spa at pag pwede doon sa Devarana. I even ask for somebody I know for home service for her ventosa.

In this way there is a separation between what I can call and should expect of a good massage from another one.

5 hours ago, LookingOswald said:

I have not visited this thread in a while, but I must say that your post (and signature) has moved me. Thank you for your contribution, and I wholeheartedly agree with you. I take pleasure in breaking the 4th wall with MPAs and taking a peek at their inner world. 

I can honestly say that I loved (and continue to love) certain attendants not in a way that pursues or wishes for monogamy, but in a platonically inclined sense that fosters good will. Perhaps the purpose of the thread is to commentate on the more romantic side of things, but I must say that some excellent friendships can be formed along the way as well. 

Hearted @LookingOswald.

What is the 4th wall? You mean getting to know the person on a much deeper level beyond sex talk? 

Interestingly, I agree with your platonic love. However, there might be a time you get caught off guard -- that what you wanted was a sexual relationship (as a guest) and then, friendship, goes differently in order. That is, you become friends and then, you realize you've fallen fast and hard. At that point, it becomes normal relations with a person.

Then, there's the likes of our favorite in C. She is simply a joy to be with and people seem to have high regard for her. E is the ultimate friend and confidant, at least, to me. At times, I play that role for her. What's also great about E is no strings attached maybe because from the get go, you sense there's a wall so high that she has erected.

Anyway, see you around.

9 hours ago, plug said:

Palagay ko hindi ka pupunta ng spa with es na ang concern mo ay masahe lang. 

Look at those frs walang details sa massage pero sa es kumpleto may paligsahan pa nga o pagalingan ng thera at guest. We like to read them kasi we need to know what we must expect from the thera in terms of es not on her massage skill. Read those reactions ng mga theras hindi dahil gusto kang bigyan ng maayos na massage but more on getting her again or an invitation to others. Meaning pera ang usapan hindi ang massage. This is a flesh industry kaya open to anything kasama na ang lokohan at kasinungalingan but there are still ok pa naman. 

Mas madalas pa nga sa raid ang spas kaysa mps.

Kahit nag aavail ako ng spas with es pero when I need a good or legit massage ang punta ko sa Nuat Thai o kahit sa bulag na masahista dahil marunong magtanggal ng lamig sa likod. I prefer The Spa at pag pwede doon sa Devarana. I even ask for somebody I know for home service for her ventosa.

In this way there is a separation between what I can call and should expect of a good massage from another one.

yun nga sir yung tinutukoy ko na mas masarap na masahe. the mutual massage. simultaneous Lingam and Yoni. di lang talaga ako diretsahan sa paggamit ng terms since visible to the public ang forum na ito.

gaya ng madalas kong sabihin totoong hindi tama na igeneralize na masasama lahat ng mga service provider. but the fact na merong masasama ay sapat ng dahilan para iwarn naman ang buong community tungkol sa mga known modus. heto ang isang halimbawa base sa experience ko. minsan akong inalok ng babae from a popular establishment ng services niya. pero in the end sinusubukan niyang palabasin na may sextortion na nangyayari kapalit ng pera. see kung gaano katuso? inialok niya yung mismong trabaho niya but then ginamit niyang sandata laban sa kliyente. mali ba na sisihin ang babae in such case? should we expect na normal part ang blackmailing ng trabaho nila considering na sa kilalang establishment pa sila galing? di ba hindi na matatawag na service provider ang babae sa punto na yun but instead ay isa ng scammer?

basta in my case i don't share my experiences para idiscredit ang istorya ng ibang kliyente. posibleng may mga service provider na totoong mabuti at kayang magmahal at posible din naman na may mga service provider na ATM lang ang tingin sa kliyente even outside of work. so bahala na ang ibang lalaki kung paano nila ihahandle yung situation kapag umabot na sila sa ganung punto.

• Winner! (+1) 1

Love as described in the Bible:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NLT

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.

So ask yourself guys when u fell for a Thera or falling for a Thera, actually for any girl for that matter...

Have u been Patient?
Have u been kind?
Jealous?
Boastful?
Proud?
Rude? Irritable? Keeps record of being wronged or sumbat

but don't worry may karugtong yan...

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

So there u go, baka hindi "Love" nararamdaman nyo, baka Infatuation, Lust or Ego boost or whatever lang yan 😇😇😇

19 hours ago, plug said:

Normally we complain/sisi dahil hindi pala nmilf si thera, filered ang pic even her limited es. Expected naman yan sa non legit na spa.

May isang guest hindi niya makuha ang es beyond standard kaya nasabi kay thera bigyan niya ng 1k para magsarili si thera sa harap niya. Sinagot siya ni thera "sige bigyan din kita ng 1k ikaw naman ang magsarili sa harap ko". Naoffend si guest and complained her of bad service to the manager. Napagsabihan tuloy si thera.

Minsan naman nasunod ko ang aking gusto kay thera pero medyo guilty ako dahil parang napilitan siya. At the end while giving her 7k natanong ko kung bakit hindi man lang siya nanlaban o tumanggi. Ang sagot "baka kasi ako pagalitan ng manager pagnegreklamo ka at matanggal ako sa trabaho". Sabi daw kasi ng management dapat maging mabait at mapagbigay sa customer. Baka mali ang kanyang interpretation. 

Inulitan ko for just a second time for another 7k plus Starbucks beverage with her consent na. Nagsabi rin na naghahanap siya ng tutulong para makapagpatuloy makapagaral at siya naman daw ay honor student. After a week nawala sa spa. The thera was said to be a newbie in Ameca. I considered the sessions good kasi nasunod ang gusto ko. Walang reklamo at walang sisisihin.

Yung kay Venice of La Bella Makati mukhang naubusan na ako ng "diskarte". Hindi naman ako pumunta ng spa just for a hj pahirapan ko lang sarili ko. So no es no fr pa din. Wala akong complain at hindi ko naman dapat siyang sisihin.

May fr naman dati na naunlocked daw so good for him/them.

She reads threads here in mtc.

Good to hear that @Venice29 reads MTC.  If she does read this particular thread, she would understand a previous post that I made.😏

51 minutes ago, darwin2k4 said:

Love as described in the Bible:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NLT

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.

So ask yourself guys when u fell for a Thera or falling for a Thera, actually for any girl for that matter...

Have u been Patient?
Have u been kind?
Jealous?
Boastful?
Proud?
Rude? Irritable? Keeps record of being wronged or sumbat

but don't worry may karugtong yan...

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

So there u go, baka hindi "Love" nararamdaman nyo, baka Infatuation, Lust or Ego boost or whatever lang yan 😇😇😇

You are 100% on point by quoting from the book of Corinthians here in MTC especially in a topic about therapists.

See, all readers of this thread can be called Corinthians as we have all been corinthianized.   If you do not get my point, google the meaning of the word.   The screenshot below shows some definitions and these definitions apply to both GMs and therapists alike.   

So those of you who are still drunk after your voyage to the top of her mounds and to her warm and murky depths better think with your rational heads not with those that have been drillbits.  I do not think that there are 14-year-old boys who go to MPs and spas so I am really amused but not surprised that there are supposedly grown men here who think like 14-year-olds.   Well except maybe @KID FIGHTERwho I thought wrote like a 10-year-old.

Naloloko din kayo ng babaeng may apat na anak na.😁😁😁

image.png.70d4e56f88dc252923110a7c19f08ed5.png

13 hours ago, YouDeserveBetter said:

I just want some theras to realize that if a GM is being extra good to you or doing extra effort it's not always that they have ulterior motives. Goodness is not exclusive to decent people. we are also capable of doing good.

tama par. saka meron talagang mga lalaki na likas ang kabaitan kahit kanino. sana lang wag masamain palagi ng mga thera

10 hours ago, YouDeserveBetter said:

Ok. para sa mga nabigo sa mga thera/CCA/GRO/content seller/dept store lady/service crew d2. you might need to hear this sh!t. marami sa atin masama ang loob at minsan sinasabi naten na swerte na nya sakin, pakakasalan ko naman or bibigyan ko naman ng maayos na buhay. di sya nagiisip tanggap ko naman sya kahit ano trabaho nya. you know why bakit naten nasasabi to? kasi mababa tingin naten sa kanila in the first place. nasabi mo na ba yon sa ibang babaeng gusto mo na maayos career or professional? it's pride. yung feeling mo sobrang baba na ng pride mo pero bigo parin. yung feel naten an tayo ang best option at ang bobo nya kasi di nya ma realize.

but let me tell you guys this as well. hindi lang tayo ang kayang magmahal ng sobra. baka mas pinili nya or mas gusto nya piliin ang taong mas mahal sya kesa sa pagmamahal na kaya naten ibigay. minsan kasi iniisip naten tayo lang ang capable magmahal sa kanya or tayo lang kayang magseryoso sa kanila

kung tutuusin mga par, mas marami pang nagmamahal sa mga katulad nila kaysa sa mga katulad ng ilan sa atin dito

6 hours ago, cutiechavez said:

try to watch expensive candy

ganda ng lesson ng palabas na to.

On 8/7/2023 at 8:23 PM, handsomebob said:

I guess to them the chance of earning easy and fast money outweighs all consequences!

those who don't stay long here are the ones who just want easy cash but those who stay long, stay for the lifestyle!

:)

Yah that's the point of my quote "I respect therapist, but be wise as a gm", all consequences will cause only for them not to us (gm). 

we (gm) just spending money because of our lust and they're sacrificing all the consequences. 

Money is just a paper we can earn it again and why we called ourselves GM-Gentlemen here in MTC for no reason.

Win win lang naman kumikita sila tapos tayo natitikman sila. that's it. 🤙

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 8/4/2023 at 3:43 PM, Joko Dee said:

One time i got this thera.

After our activity, kwentuhan.  Then she started telling me her story sa family nya.  I don't know how, but I knew BS ung storya.  

That she needs money to send back to her province to buy a bangka.  And with one fishing bangka (or several, not sure) she'd be able to stop working at spas.

Fraud alert were ringing in my head.

Anyways, i just kept my mouth shut.

Who’s that Thera Bro? Pm me, same experience..Bibili din Banka daw..Thanks

Edited by MartinAvedis3

Guys you need to understand how the female mind & instinct operates. Yes it is completely wrong to generalize women in one umbrella because we are all individuals after all. BUT you have to understand that there are universal set of character that women in General possess. In the animal kingdom we can see that all animal mothers with tiny puppies develops a protective instinct ready to attack any threat to her offrings. Mama bear will not hesitate to kill you if you kick her cubs.

Ironic and paradoxical in essense some universal characteristics are present in women. 

1. hypergamy - is women’s drive to get the BBD (bigger better deal) the reason why thy dump & cheat. A woman in LTR who suddenly change environment and meet a CEO will never think twice to “feel” the drive to dump her long term BF to end up with a bigger opportunity not unless her BF is superior to that CEO. Not all women will pull the trigger at a whim but will definitely feel the urge to do it. Her self-control will determine the course. Hence all incidents of a woman who cheats is a non-negotiable factor to end the relationship.

2. shaming - a Tactic used by women to inflict mental injury to other women and men as women are physicaly weak their form of warfare is psychological. I once had a GF who destroys the reputation of her friend upon learning that her friend was flirting me. She told me about her friend’s nasty hygeine like breast Cyst and hair parasites. They also call us DOM if they found out we are dating younger women.

3. seduction - they knew their powers… even kings and high rank military men fall into this trap. They meet you on a date to have sex with them and use it as a leverage for manipulation.

4. Crying & drama - they use this to inject guilt and helplesness to activate Men’s protective instinct and hence manipulate you.

*the victims of these tactic are the kind & decent guy. The man who provides gifts and kneel to worship women… so watch out! 

4 hours ago, lank said:

Guys you need to understand how the female mind & instinct operates. Yes it is completely wrong to generalize women in one umbrella because we are all individuals after all. BUT you have to understand that there are universal set of character that women in General possess. In the animal kingdom we can see that all animal mothers with tiny puppies develops a protective instinct ready to attack any threat to her offrings. Mama bear will not hesitate to kill you if you kick her cubs.

Ironic and paradoxical in essense some universal characteristics are present in women. 

1. hypergamy - is women’s drive to get the BBD (bigger better deal) the reason why thy dump & cheat. A woman in LTR who suddenly change environment and meet a CEO will never think twice to “feel” the drive to dump her long term BF to end up with a bigger opportunity not unless her BF is superior to that CEO. Not all women will pull the trigger at a whim but will definitely feel the urge to do it. Her self-control will determine the course. Hence all incidents of a woman who cheats is a non-negotiable factor to end the relationship.

2. shaming - a Tactic used by women to inflict mental injury to other women and men as women are physicaly weak their form of warfare is psychological. I once had a GF who destroys the reputation of her friend upon learning that her friend was flirting me. She told me about her friend’s nasty hygeine like breast Cyst and hair parasites. They also call us DOM if they found out we are dating younger women.

3. seduction - they knew their powers… even kings and high rank military men fall into this trap. They meet you on a date to have sex with them and use it as a leverage for manipulation.

4. Crying & drama - they use this to inject guilt and helplesness to activate Men’s protective instinct and hence manipulate you.

*the victims of these tactic are the kind & decent guy. The man who provides gifts and kneel to worship women… so watch out! 

Men do it too!

1) We go for the prettier, cuter, hotter person... or sa case ko, was dating 5 women and when I met someone going for 3 postgraduate degrees, decided that I was serious with one person all of a sudden.

2) Dito nga, naninira mg GMs ng ibang GMs.

3) Guys also seduce to manipulate.

4) I don't know about this one pero men show their vulnerabilities. In the workplace, they even prefer vulnerable CEOs as it makes them seem more human.

Opinyon ko lang po naman.

14 hours ago, WhosThere said:

Men do it too!

1) We go for the prettier, cuter, hotter person... or sa case ko, was dating 5 women and when I met someone going for 3 postgraduate degrees, decided that I was serious with one person all of a sudden.

2) Dito nga, naninira mg GMs ng ibang GMs.

3) Guys also seduce to manipulate.

4) I don't know about this one pero men show their vulnerabilities. In the workplace, they even prefer vulnerable CEOs as it makes them seem more human.

Opinyon ko lang po naman.

Ok lang naman yang opinion mo parang parehas lang “naglalaro” si guest at si thera. Pero minsan magaling at marunong kumilatis si thera and she knows how to treat each guest. Kaya minsan magkaiba ang FR then may selosan pa or competition. Sa dami ba naman ng nakakaharap niya araw araw kaya natutunan na niya ang ugali ng bawat guest. Parang katulad lang ng sale lady alam kung bibli si  customer kahit mukhang kawawa ang itsura o soot niya. Ang guest pa cute lang and trying hard to impress the thera lalo na kung may tendency for a fall.

On 8/11/2023 at 2:10 PM, plug said:

Ok lang naman yang opinion mo parang parehas lang “naglalaro” si guest at si thera. Pero minsan magaling at marunong kumilatis si thera and she knows how to treat each guest. Kaya minsan magkaiba ang FR then may selosan pa or competition. Sa dami ba naman ng nakakaharap niya araw araw kaya natutunan na niya ang ugali ng bawat guest. Parang katulad lang ng sale lady alam kung bibli si  customer kahit mukhang kawawa ang itsura o soot niya. Ang guest pa cute lang and trying hard to impress the thera lalo na kung may tendency for a fall.

Totoo eto alam ng thera kung Sino priorities nila,pag buraot ka mahihirapan ka mabook si thera dahil uunahin nila lagi ung galante at ikaw last choice ka lng pag wala sila guest or may event dun mo lng maramdaman sila.