Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Mga nipple na tumatayo pag sinisipsip. Yung pussy niya na kalbo kasi may DATY siya. Yung lips niyang malambot. Tapos yung pabango niya na sponsor ng ibang gm. Infairness masarap yung amoy. Amoy pagkain. Yung spicy foods na paborito niya sarap lagyan ng tamod brad tapos pakain ko sa kanya. Hahahahaha! Lagyan ko muna ng tamod ko yung kamay niya habang holding hands kayo sa biyahe. Amuyin mo kaya yung pera na pang toll mo baka amoy tamod ko. Hahahahaha! Sarap mainlove sa thera!

Mukha naisahan eto ng thera, bigtime. Hugot pa ilabas mo galit mo sa mga GM at Thera

that last line though! hahaha (laughingly crying at the same time as I think I am being stupid once again) 1 thing I learned from before is that whatever the therapists say, once you found out they lied to you, better stop everything and be the wise gentlemen we are so that we can protect our feelings.

SI THERA PA RIN ANG PANALO! TULOY ANG PAGFALL KAY THERA!!

ituloy lang ba boss hanggat may makatugma?hehehehe

ituloy lang ba boss hanggat may makatugma?hehehehe

hahaha Sarcastically speaking bossing, its a life that we have chosen, we could have chosen a different path but we still stick to a path that makes your mind and heart at war.

Trust is something hard to find now. The easiest way to find trust now is through your pocket/wallet (Condom).

• Like (+1) 1

hahaha Sarcastically speaking bossing, its a life that we have chosen, we could have chosen a different path but we still stick to a path that makes your mind and heart at war.

Trust is something hard to find now. The easiest way to find trust now is through your pocket/wallet (Condom).

ahahahaha...kulit boss...😂😂😂

Ive tried going to spa 3 times plang kasi pero totoo tlgang nakaka aaddict ahahahah 1st attemp ko ok naman 2nd attemp ayun nakuha q gs2 kong thera panalo tlga 3rd attemp my hinunting akong thera ahahaha ang layo nya but pinuntahan q parin sulit na sulit naman tlga .. im planning to stop na muna ahahaha

the problem with falling in love with a therapist is that the relationship began with lies. so sometimes it becomes difficult to know when the lying stops.

i agree with this problem, considering that the relationship usually started to develop due to affectation instead of affection...

the problem with falling in love with a therapist is that the relationship began with lies. so sometimes it becomes difficult to know when the lying stops.

i agree with this problem, considering that the relationship usually started to develop due to affectation instead of affection...

i will just add, take note

i got this from a well experienced thera, and boy she does make a great point,

Money is King in their World. its all in their mind. ever since Day 1. well trained and well versed na sila. whoever gives more money gets most of the attention. take note, naka rank tayo sa list nila. they say na they look at the ugali and cleanliness of the client and all that BS.

the game plan: get the money as soon as possible with little landi as possible. the great effort they did for you they expect high value in return.

they will never leave their work and this spa business, cmon the money is fast and easy. they will only stop the work dahil sa edad and body physics. as i said only the work, but they will stay with the business as much as possible.

their dream plan before the expiration comes, is to get a good looking, understanding, easily manipulated, deep pocketed man (it doesn't matter if married or single) that will invest on her future in this spa business. cmon its the only business they know.

and its a circle of life.

and also, they must do this secretly, making sure their kins/parents/relatives/schoolmates/friends/everyone out of the SPA world, wont have any idea/trace/proof that all of these are happening/happened or existed.

just reporting guys from what i was told. :)

kayo act natural. this is just a vice. only ENJOY, play the game and play safe.

Tagal ko na di nadalaw itong thread. Parehas lang halos ang gm at thera. Pag veteran na, tyak na marunong na magsinungaling. Parehong di na pwede pagtiwalaan. Kati kay gm at trabaho kay thera. I admire yung mga theras na honest ngunit konti lang sila. Lie low lang ako ngayon at pag kinati saka dadalaw ng spa. Binabalikan ang thera na alam ang gusto ko at enjoy lang kami. May bumalik na tbera na dati kong pinupuntahan.Di ko pa alam if dadalawin ko rin. Matagal ko namang alam na di ako gm kasi di ako willjng gumastos at gusto ko lang ay pareho kaming mag-enjoy sa loob ng cubicle. Ayoko makipagdate sa labas since nung mag-asawa na ako.

hahaha bro one at a time lang. im moving on na with my special girl now. hinatid ko last night...this time as manliligaw at hindi GM style...iba sya sa lahat na nakilala ko bro.

musta naman kayo ni love thera mo hehe

It can work. As long as she is seeing what you have as something real (she doesn't go out with other GMs nor does ATW). And you see her the same way and you don't have "baggage" (aka may asawa, may ibang gf etc) yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

Any successful GM/thera love stories here?

Parang madalang na madalang yan. Kadalasan may naunang relas si Thera, si GM pang ATM lang, kaya Sa tingin ko mas mananaig sa sitwasyon na ito ay makaka stop si Thera pero todo nya magamit mga GM, ok Lang yun tutal mahal naman ni GM si Thera. Basta ako banat lang ng banat, yung pagmamahal hinde dapat hinahalo sa pampalipas libog.

It can work. As long as she is seeing what you have as something real (she doesn't go out with other GMs nor does ATW). And you see her the same way and you don't have "baggage" (aka may asawa, may ibang gf etc) yourself.

How would you know that she herself is seeing your relationship as something real? How can you verify that she doesn't go out with other GM's? How can you know that she does not go ATW with all the GM's?? How bro? how??

As I have posted earlier I'm falling for a therapist now and I'm not sure if its real for her or not, I got hurt and lied to before and now having doubts is easier than trusting her.

Well I guess kung maiinlove ka or siya sayo ibang usapan na yun. I mean Love is the most powerful thing in this world in such an unexpected places. But there is a prons and cons. handa ka ba dun? (let's say tanggap nyo isa't isa) yung nakaraan nyo. OK fine sige pero di mo pa din maalis kasi yun sa utak mo.

Kung meron man dito bilib ako sa inyo.

Pero pag pumunta ka kasi dun mag lagay ka ng limitation sa sarili mo. "Most of them are a player and play only with them"

How would you know that she herself is seeing your relationship as something real? How can you verify that she doesn't go out with other GM's? How can you know that she does not go ATW with all the GM's?? How bro? how??

As I have posted earlier I'm falling for a therapist now and I'm not sure if its real for her or not, I got hurt and lied to before and now having doubts is easier than trusting her.

Trust is the real problem if you are not going to see her everyday and really be part of her life. If your relationship consists of you seeing her at work once a week, I doubt it can be real. If you treat the relationship lightly and not tread too far beyond the line, maybe it will be better. Also like has been advised by others, go out see other women, particularly legit ones. Or go to other spas and just enjoy.