Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I wish makakita ka agad ng iba. Just relish the happy moments and learn from the mistakes. Alam mo naman how to love and be loved. Btw can you pm me your thera and spa kung okay lang?

Salamat for your words of encouragement. Sa ngayon di pa ako ready.Hanapin ko muna sarili ko bago niya ako mahanap o matagpuan, kung sino man siya. Hoping the best for you as well, brad.Chin up! Life is good!

I think in the ESpa world, it's a very rare thing to find and build a lasting relationship with a thera especially in a world driven primarily by money. 99% of the time, it would most likely fail unless you two both leave the industry for good. you guys are right, this requires a ton lot of money to get out of, and most of us are not that rich.

I only know of one successful case where the customer successfully got his thera, married her and got her out of the industry. This guy has his own business and made sure his wife was happy.

It's not impossible for this kind of relationship to last, it's just really rare and needs you to be financially well off. I know it's a cynical/ materialistic point of view but this is reality, right?

I have to say I agree sir...this industry is driven by, first money as the primary need of the thera, and flesh as the driving force for GMs...love is indeed possible, but reconciling emotions with reality would really be a big challenge. In my case, I have a goal I need to fulfill and for a GM to woo me and ask me to be in a relationship, even if I do develop feelings for him, my most likely response is a "No". Or at the very least not yet. Making the partnership work while I am in the industry, being intimate with other men, would inadvertently create a strain that might be too much for both of us to bear. :( :( :(

• Like (+1) 3

Just sharing...para dun sa mga tinamaan ng pana ni kupido...nasugatan...luhaan...and still "surviving!"

The Wounded by Love Agreement
September 25, 2007
By Paulo Coelho
GENERAL PROVISIONS:
A] Considering that it’s absolutely correct the saying that states that “all is fair in love and war”;
B] Considering that in war we have the Geneva Convention, adopted in August 22nd of 1864, that determines the fate of the wounded in battlefields whereas there is no agreement that was promulgated until this day that deals with the wounded of love, who are much more populous;
IT IS HEREBY DECLARED THAT:
ART. 1 – All lovers, male or female, are now being notified that love, besides being a blessing, is also something very dangerous, unpredictable and able to cause serious damages. Consequently the one who decides to love has to know that his body and soul are exposed to many types of wounds and will not be able to blame the partner in any moment, since the risk is equal to both.
ART. 2- Once a lost arrow from the bow of Cupid hits a person, that person has to immediately ask the archer to dart another arrow in the opposite direction, so that one will not fall prey to the wound famously known as “non-reciprocal love”. In case Cupid refuses such act, the Agreement here promulgated demands that the wounded immediately retrieves the arrow from his heart and throw it in the bin.
Note:In order to achieve this effect, the wounded has to avoid phone calls, internet messages, flower deliveries, or any other act of seduction, since these acts may achieve short term results, but are inevitably erased by time. The convention declares that the wounded has to quickly seek the company of other people in order to control the obsessive thought “it’s still worth to fight for this person”.
ART. 3 – In case the wound comes from third parties, meaning, the loved one is interested in someone else who was not expected in the pre-established plans, it is hereby expressly forbidden any act of revenge. In this case, it is permitted the profuse use of tears, some punches on the wall or pillow, talks with friends where the wounded can freely insult the ex-partner, allege his complete lack of good-taste, but refraining to lessen the partner’s honor.
NOTE: The agreement determines that art. 2 can also be applied: the wounded may seek the company of other people, preferably in places where the partner does not dwell.
ART. 4 – In case of light wounds, hereby classified as small betrayals, fulminating passions that do not last long, transitory sexual disinterest or dysfunction, one has to quickly and abundantly apply a medicine called Forgiveness. Once this medicine applied, one must never look back and the subject must be completely forgotten, never being mentioned as an argument in eventual fights or moments of wrath.
ART. 5 – In the case of definitive wounds, also called “brake-ups”, the only medicine capable of truly healing one’s heart is Time. It’s pointless and ineffective to find consolation with fortune-tellers (that will always allege that the lost love will return), romantic books (in which the endings are always happy ones), TV soap operas or other similar things. One has to suffer with intensity, completely avoiding the use of drugs, painkillers, prayers. Alcohol is only allowed in moderation, never surpassing more than two glasses of wine per day.
FINAL PROVISION: the wounded of love, contrary to the wounded of armed conflicts, are neither victims nor torturers. They have chosen something that is part of life and therefore they have to face the agony and the ecstasy of their choice.
And for those that were never wounded by love, they will never be able to say: “I lived”. Because they haven’t.
(Free Distribution – Copyright by Paulo Coelho)

Ang ganda nito Ginoong Yozo.. :)

Lakas ng hugot nun last line ah..

Hooked up again with a thera who went out of the spa industry for some time. Had a great, intimate session with her, outside the spa. She even texted me sweetly after the deed. And she sends me these sweet text messages days after. But I always admired her for being one the best, most professional theras out there, and good thing I never fell for it. Her goal is really to get more money, even if she doesn't have a steady stream of clients now. So, I'm sorry, but theras who are very malambing usually have something else on their agenda, especially if you know that their background involves needing a lot of money (i.e. student who needs tuition, MILFs, with sick relatives, etc). Don't think of yourself as special, you're probably just another client like all the others, no matter how sweet you are as well to them.

Just have to be understanding and have more patience. Everyone deserve a better life

True, I actually met one that I truly hope and pray that one day she'll get out and have a better suited occupation for her. I truly have fallen for her and all I want for her is happiness even if it's not with me.

Edited by Der_Konig
  • Like (+1) 2

I do not believe one gm can fall in love for a thera... You cannot really say that way as fall in lust for a thera is the right term for it.. In this type of industry it is far from impossible for a gm to fall in love, real love that is, for a thera and vice versa, as the gm needs to be pleasured by the thera and the thera needs u financially as they have goals and dreams of their own. They are using this as a way or instrument to achieve those as soon as possible while they are still able, young, attractive and yummy...

Maybe that is true for some, but I don't really care that much for her "services". I'm not really used to Espas you see. I just happened to chance upon this site and browsed through it, I was never really gonna go to one. But after I saw her picture, I just wanted to meet her. Sure at first I availed of her service because I didn't really know what else to do after meeting her."I was speechless". After the deed I still couldn't believe someone like her is in this business. We talked for abit and I found out how Awesome she was. The next few times that I came back I just talked to her. I wanted to be her friend and nothing more. I paid just to have a conversation with her, and I loved every minute just chatting, laughing and singing with her. I also tried giving her a tip even if I didn't have a massage or an ES because I was technically taking up her time which could have gone to a paying client. But she declines it everytime. So I don't maybe I'm just going crazy. Hay

Hinde

Maybe that is true for some, but I don't really care that much for her "services". I'm not really used to Espas you see. I just happened to chance upon this site and browsed through it, I was never really gonna go to one. But after I saw her picture, I just wanted to meet her. Sure at first I availed of her service because I didn't really know what else to do after meeting her."I was speechless". After the deed I still couldn't believe someone like her is in this business. We talked for abit and I found out how Awesome she was. The next few times that I came back I just talked to her. I wanted to be her friend and nothing more. I paid just to have a conversation with her, and I loved every minute just chatting, laughing and singing with her. I also tried giving her a tip even if I didn't have a massage or an ES because I was technically taking up her time which could have gone to a paying client. But she declines it everytime. So I don't maybe I'm just going crazy. Hay

Hinde lang ikaw gumagawa nyan. Dala ka ipad next time nood kau movie tapos bayaran mo sya. Goodluck sa love mo. Update mo kami. Lol!

let's hypothetically say na if there's a way you can stay and hide inside the room while the thera you think you're falling for does her session with other GMs - you're able to watch and listen to everything that is going on in that cubicle..will the spark* still shine over your head? will you still pursue?

I think there's no need for that scenario. It's given that in her line of work, she has to be very accommodating to succeed as therapist. Having good looks and sexy body will not assure her of regular clients. Whatever she did to you on your first or second visit, expect that she did the same thing to some of her other clients too. You pursue her because of the spark. You pursue her because you felt something special. You pursue her because you believe her.

And as a veteran GM, you pursue her because she made the first move.

Edited by Usebyo

I think there's no need for that scenario. It's given that in her line of work, she has to be very accommodating to succeed as therapist. Having good looks and sexy body will not assure her of regular clients. Whatever she did to you on your first or second visit, expect that she did the same thing to some of her other clients too. You pursue her because of the spark. You pursue her because you felt something special. You pursue her because you believe her.

And as a veteran GM, you pursue her because she made the first move.

that's the tricky part sa industry, how sure can a guest be to assume that the attention given by the thera is something exclusively special na sa kanya lang yun ginawa ng thera? gut feeling? instinct? I don't think so.

she could be like that sa iba nyang guest right ?