Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I will share my spark moment.

First time ko siya nakita nang pumasok sa room, parang tumigil ang mundo - na love at first sight sa sobrang ganda niya. Perfect. Tapos mabait pa, sweet at walang kasing gandang smile.

Suddenly, parang hindi na nag-matter yata ang massage and es. Basta kasama lang siya, more than enough na.

Too bad she isn't active no more.

#usapangspark there was one thera that i really got into unti we met up outside just not as a guest but

A friend to talk to., she voiced all her life choices and stories and we end up dating

Fulltime., time constrain us from seing each other i even need to book her just to

Talk to her ...... It was really something special and real ..

Falling in love is easy as there are different kinds of love depending on a person. The hard part is staying in love in which most of us failed to do.

Or, add her up on Facebook, if she gives you her personal details there.

If she sends you messages (that has nothing to do with her line of work), likes your posts, etc., that's a good starting point.

I do agree on the conversation that has nothing to do with her line of work especially if she is the one throwing questions to you like how's your day? Then she goes to the details not just to start or prolong a conversation, if she is interested in your daily routine or what you feel on things, I would say that one is the good start. While I doubt that giving personal details and liking of facebook posts have something to do with liking or loving someone. Base on my experience. But then again, liking and loving someone are two different things just to emphasize.

One indication that the therapist may have a "liking" for you is when she gives you SOMETHING (a gift, present, pasalubong, whatever) as an act of goodwill, without you even asking for it.

It has been said that you can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. :wub:

This could be right, especially if she spends a lot of effort preparing that gift. For us GMs, money is not a question, so the effort is more important for us if I'm not mistaken or at least for majority of us.

I also have my fair share of this. Please don't interpret this as me being mayabang. But I always have theras kiss me in a torrid way. I'm not saying na lahat, pero halos lahat. There are times pa nga na I just decline kasi hndi ko kaya makipagtorrid dun sa thera. But there is this one thera na may spark tlga, I believe we have a connection. And it did not happen in just one meeting. It grows from time to time. But the thing is, I'm not ready to have a commitment with her. I also understand that maybe I'm just being glared by how we are with each other. I like her but I'm not sure if she likes me. Yes, we went out several times already. There are exchange of messages not related to thera-GM business. We know each other's personal details. So does that mean that she is into me? You be the judge guys.

For me, if we aren't ready or looking at a commitment with a thera, the best thing we can do is enjoy everything while it lasts, and never take advantage of her kindness. Don't give actions towards her hinting her that you are looking for a relationship. Instead, simply be nice to her and be a gentleman.

I had same experience especially on that thing you called "spark". But still in this industry, you can judge "liking" through physical actions or attachment with someone but not as to "love". As to what you are saying, she seemed to like you. The worst part? She might like other guys too, so she might be doing it to others. Be careful if you are into the stage of falling in love to her. I'm not saying that you should stop what you are feeling towards her or a theras, but you need to at least be ready of the consequences.

Most of us in early stage says that we accept them for who they are and what they do. In most cases, that is right and no one can question what you feel. The problem starts when your male ego comes in, or the natural emotions and feelings that a man has to his girl. We are generally territorial. We don't want to share what's ours, so who would want to see his girl with other GMs? Unless you have a certain and concrete plan on how you will love a thera (it includes loving her completely as to protecting her, and to get her out on the industry so she wouldnt be forced to do what she doesn't want to do with other guys), do not engage.

The problem in my case is, i have no capacity to take her out of the industry. I don't earn that much to support her and her family.

Well, that would be hard if you plan to have a romantic relationship with a certain thera. In the first place, she also have a great need financially that's why she is in the industry. Let's say you succeeded in gaining her heart. What would you do if she continues to work as a thera? Ask her to change her job? She might have the will to do it, but will she have enough income outside the industry to support her needs? If you say that you can handle even if she continues her work, until when? Until when can you endure having someone touch your woman?

If you will end breaking up with her because you just thought you can handle those problems then later on discovers that you can't, better not disturb her heart in the first place. You will just end up hurting her or hurting yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

Thru test if a thera loves you, is her giving time to you...time she gives too you that you dont need to book or pay for. Ung siya pa mismo mag yaya sa iyo n magkita kayu outside.

Time n kahit pagod n siya s work she is dying to meet u without payment. Ung torrid kiss at gifts are not, wag maging tanga, ginagawa lng nila yan s regular at fav clients nila to keep them.

Its better for the thera to fall for you for it to work than a gm falling for a thera.

Next step is ipapakilala k na s mga close friends, relatives at parents nya. Those people n binubuhay niya kaya siya pumasok s ganitong work.

Edited by spirochete
  • Like (+1) 1

Pag wala n ung money factor thats when you can say may totoong nararamdaman ang thera sa iyo.

A thera should love and spend time with a GM because she is happy unconditionally not because of necessity.

Those relationships na binahay at inisponsor ng GM ang thera to supply all her needs and monetary problems are doomed to fail in time.

Edited by spirochete

Kaya nga too much complications and we know na walang happy ending kaya we evolved into being "friends" who understand each other's situation para walang ending (that's according to her). I still have feelings for her, sabi nya siya rin daw. Pero i believe na since walang future ang relationship namin, maaaring magkaroon din sya ng spark sa ibang clients nya (kung wala pa). Dun na mag end ang friendship namin. Baka hindi kasing understanding ko ang ipalit nya.

I was in this situation before when i had a top thera girlfriend when i was in College. Our relationship lasted for almost a year. It ended up when she went abroad.

You are still lucky being friends with her. Lalo na pag nakaalis ka sa label na "client" and went into true "friend". We just hope na makaalis sila sa industry soon since we already care for them hindi na mawawala na mag isip tayo ng ganun. Our experience are almost similar, it's just that it didn't last a year for us. There is a relationship but no label. We just like each other but it doesn't reach the state of being in love, at least for her.

My ex chased me hard after no contact at nung lumayas me s amin. apparently walang kwentang lalake un papalit nya sana s akin may asawa na idedemanda cya at may kabit p with 1 yr old baby. Gave her another chance after her begging n patawarin ko na cya at nagkamali daw cya....pero this time d n kami live in. She is back to her work at ako din focus na sarili.

Do you think Gms and curver May tama naging decision ko?

Only time will tell sir. Some people will say that you are a fool for taking him back, others will applaud you for giving a second chance. At the end of the day, all of us here do not know the real score and we can only provide inputs based on what you have shared. It's possible she may have seen the error of her ways or it might simply be a case of you being a convenient partner.

Hopefully, it is the former, and you get your happily every after...Balitaan mo kami sir sa lovelife mo. Keep us posted...hehehe :D :D

Keep in mind that even if she kissed you passionately doesn't mean she likes you..

You never know if maybe she did it with everyone of her client too..

Don't fall for this line na "SAYO KO LANG GINAWA TO"

Tip pano malaman kung gusto ka ni thera...

Give her your contact no.

If she constantly text you like na hindi related sa work niya....

Like a typical message you would get with a GF or a friend...

Speaking from the point of view of a thera, I would say i agree with you sir. GMs, you have to remember that inside the cubicle, we try to treat you as kings. Thus, whatever we do inside, it will always have the connotation as being part of the job. Of course I admit, some may get higher mileage than others, but ultimately, the confines of the cubicle is our workplace where we try to maintain our professionalism as much as we can.

The real proof when you can deduce that the "sparks" are real is when the thera begins to act "un-thera" like towards you. Agreeing to go out on non-paid dates, returning tips, sharing real personal details, these are some examples. Of course the thera may do this because you seem genuinely nice and a great "friend" personality, it is a step in the right direction in dissolving that thera-GM barrier. :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 2

Speaking from the point of view of a thera, I would say i agree with you sir. GMs, you have to remember that inside the cubicle, we try to treat you as kings. Thus, whatever we do inside, it will always have the connotation as being part of the job. Of course I admit, some may get higher mileage than others, but ultimately, the confines of the cubicle is our workplace where we try to maintain our professionalism as much as we can.

The real proof when you can deduce that the "sparks" are real is when the thera begins to act "un-thera" like towards you. Agreeing to go out on non-paid dates, returning tips, sharing real personal details, these are some examples. Of course the thera may do this because you seem genuinely nice and a great "friend" personality, it is a step in the right direction in dissolving that thera-GM barrier. :D :D :D

Breaking the Thera-GM barrier can also lead to friendship only, not all leads to relationships. Minsan hanggang MU lang. Minsan tropa lang. :)

this is such an awesome insight... but that is the problem, being able to distinguish if its true or not... lets say, the thera is in this industry for the money, what if there's a spark, but the GM cannot provide.. how can she not accept the money? or another scenario, GM takes thera out of this industry, and provides for her, (ie condo, shopping, allowance.. etc) then is it real? even for a GM its so hard to know what is real and what is not.. i guess maybe its just the difficulties of accidentally stumbling on that damn spark! its totally unreasonable and illogical...

if you read this and you know who you are! damn this electrifying spark!!! hahaha

Edited by roxxxxx

Breaking the Thera-GM barrier can also lead to friendship only, not all leads to relationships. Minsan hanggang MU lang. Minsan tropa lang. :)

Agreed. The thera-client relationship doesn't have to be in the romantic sense. In some cases, real friendships grow. Like what I said, we are just like any other girl out there. Just because we play with your dicks for a living, it doesn't mean we cannot have genuine interactions with GMs outside the confines of the spa. :D :D

this is such an awesome insight... but that is the problem, being able to distinguish if its true or not... lets say, the thera is in this industry for the money, what if there's a spark, but the GM cannot provide.. how can she not accept the money? or another scenario, GM takes thera out of this industry, and provides for her, (ie condo, shopping, allowance.. etc) then is it real? even for a GM its so hard to know what is real and what is not.. i guess maybe its just the difficulties of accidentally stumbling on that damn spark! its totally unreasonable and illogical...

if you read this and you know who you are! damn this electrifying spark!!! hahaha

Ah...sir, whoever said love was reasonable and logical? It is because of these damn difficulties that make love exciting and colorful. We venture into the uknown, we experience bliss like no other, we do things we never thought we could, all in the name of love....In my previous post I said, if you fall, simply fall. No need to overthink. Just let it progress the way it should, sometimes the journey is what makes it worthwhile, not the destination.

Have a nice evening Gents. :D :D :D

May

Agreed. The thera-client relationship doesn't have to be in the romantic sense. In some cases, real friendships grow. Like what I said, we are just like any other girl out there. Just because we play with your dicks for a living, it doesn't mean we cannot have genuine interactions with GMs outside the confines of the spa. :D :D

Ah...sir, whoever said love was reasonable and logical? It is because of these damn difficulties that make love exciting and colorful. We venture into the uknown, we experience bliss like no other, we do things we never thought we could, all in the name of love....In my previous post I said, if you fall, simply fall. No need to overthink. Just let it progress the way it should, sometimes the journey is what makes it worthwhile, not the destination.

Have a nice evening Gents. :D :D :D

May

Agreed for the most part, but sometimes, we cannot simply fall, there are circumstances and complications that we cannot just fall even if we want to.. plus, what if its all one sided? either for the GM or even for the thera? what if its one sided? even with all signs u mentioned in your previous post?

i'm not disagreeing with you by any means.. just adding another insight.

Agreed for the most part, but sometimes, we cannot simply fall, there are circumstances and complications that we cannot just fall even if we want to.. plus, what if its all one sided? either for the GM or even for the thera? what if its one sided? even with all signs u mentioned in your previous post?

i'm not disagreeing with you by any means.. just adding another insight.

Of course,I also agree. What I am saying is for the most part, because of the industry we are in, the couple tend to make things more complicated than they should.

"Baka katawan lang habol ni GM."

"Baka pera lang habol ni Thera"

"Ginagawa nya ES namin sa ibang lalake"

"Lahat ng thera ginagalawa ng GM na yan"

These are valid questions which both thera and GM often think when they begin to experience "sparks". However, as long as both explore their emotions with an open mind (full acceptance on the circumstances of how they met), the odds are surmountable and real love with a solid base for a relationship can exist. Put these complications aside and just be the boy and girl who fell in love and see where the journey goes. :D :D :D

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Of course,I also agree. What I am saying is for the most part, because of the industry we are in, the couple tend to make things more complicated than they should.

"Baka katawan lang habol ni GM."

"Baka pera lang habol ni Thera"

"Ginagawa nya ES namin sa ibang lalake"

"Lahat ng thera ginagalawa ng GM na yan"

These are valid questions which both thera and GM often think when they begin to experience "sparks". However, as long as both explore their emotions with an open mind (full acceptance on the circumstances of how they met), the odds are surmountable and real love with a solid base for a relationship can exist. Put these complications aside and just be the boy and girl who fell in love and see where the journey goes. :D :D :D

Beautifully said!!!! Absolutely!

Only time will tell sir. Some people will say that you are a fool for taking him back, others will applaud you for giving a second chance. At the end of the day, all of us here do not know the real score and we can only provide inputs based on what you have shared. It's possible she may have seen the error of her ways or it might simply be a case of you being a convenient partner.

Hopefully, it is the former, and you get your happily every after...Balitaan mo kami sir sa lovelife mo. Keep us posted...hehehe :D :D

Thanks May sa input, yeah my family is against it so is my friends, babalitaan ko kayu lagi. Based on her actions and what she said nagkamali daw cya ng sobra, but in the back of my head kung naging matino cguro ung lalake iba cguro ang mga pangyayari. This time cya na ang parati nag iinitiate ng texts chat or meetups namin pag free cya. I just let her pursue me while I get busy on my work.

Anyway I decided na its better for her to work ulit kagaya ng matagal n nyang gusto, so that we can pursue our dreams na mag ipon and just spend some time with each other kapag dayoffs namin. Ayoko na maulit na I need to tighten her up nung magka live in kami, forcing her to find work na wala sa spa this and that. Isip ko maybe with freedom this time our love can develop or breathe more. We just need to be strong and true sa isat isa to make this work. Hoping for the best this time.

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

As long as you are happy.... Wag mo iisipin ang nakapaligid

My advise is you have to take it slow and just enjoy the companionship don't rush it to the point your planning to marry her..

If you are really sure about her that she is the one then it doesn't matter what's her past since from the start you fell in love with her..

And of course you have to shoulder and support her financially if you want her to quit her job...Or if you are open minded you just let her continue her job if she wants to stay in this Industry because of how much money she earn while your in relationship with her...

Friends and family will understand and accept her eventually if they see you happy not unless you are already committed to someone...

As for me never been in the point that I really fell so hardly in love in my relationship with a thera..I know I love her but never to the point that I want to settle down with her...We just enjoy our relationship while it last...And its all real, no money involved since I'm just a regular guy who earn a standard minimum wage..They still work as a therapist while we are in relationship...

We are very open to each other, heck we even talk about the things happenings in their work..Like their customers courting them and letting me read their text message to them...most of the time I feel jealous about it but I have to accept it since I cant support them financially...Its all good just like Usher's song"I don't mind"...

Agree

My advise is you have to take it slow and just enjoy the companionship don't rush it to the point your planning to marry her..

If you are really sure about her that she is the one then it doesn't matter what's her past since from the start you fell in love with her..

And of course you have to shoulder and support her financially if you want her to quit her job...Or if you are open minded you just let her continue her job if she wants to stay in this Industry because of how much money she earn while your in relationship with her...

Friends and family will understand and accept her eventually if they see you happy not unless you are already committed to someone...

As for me never been in the point that I really fell so hardly in love in my relationship with a thera..I know I love her but never to the point that I want to settle down with her...We just enjoy our relationship while it last...And its all real, no money involved since I'm just a regular guy who earn a standard minimum wage..They still work as a therapist while we are in relationship...

We are very open to each other, heck we even talk about the things happenings in their work..Like their customers courting them and letting me read their text message to them...most of the time I feel jealous about it but I have to accept it since I cant support them financially...Its all good just like Usher's song"I don't mind"...

I salute you. Thanks sa pag share mr thugZsoulja. Ayos ka sir!

Mr. Manoloto, they all said basically the same thing and here's my way of saying it.

If you really love your thera, pursue her. Be the bigger person and accept her for all that she is, including her current job. Now, if you are married or in a relationship, then kudos for being a hokage-level ninja. lol. Kidding aside, then I suggest you spend 3 days and 3 nights without seeing your thera and just spend time with your wife. Find out whom you can and cant live without between the thera and the wife.

If it is really the thera that you want to keep, then you better be ready to throw away everything. There will be hell and more, but of the love is REAL, then you and your loved one will overcome it.

May mga tao nga oh, na kaya pang basahin at tanggapin na may nanliligaw sa gf nila o anu pa. Yun mahirap na klase ng pagmamahalan at puno ng pagsubok, yun pa ang mas fulfilling at mas masarap sa bandang huli.

Edited by Solaryan

I salute you. Thanks sa pag share mr thugZsoulja. Ayos ka sir!

Mr. Manoloto, they all said basically the same thing and here's my way of saying it.

If you really love your thera, pursue her. Be the bigger person and accept her for all that she is, including her current job. Now, if you are married or in a relationship, then kudos for being a hokage-level ninja. lol. Kidding aside, then I suggest you spend 3 days and 3 nights without seeing your thera and just spend time with your wife. Find out whom you can and cant live without between the thera and the wife.

If it is really the thera that you want to keep, then you better be ready to throw away everything. There will be hell and more, but of the love is REAL, then you and your loved one will overcome it.

May mga tao nga oh, na kaya pang basahin at tanggapin na may nanliligaw sa gf nila o anu pa. Yun mahirap na klase ng pagmamahalan at puno ng pagsubok, yun pa ang mas fulfilling at mas masarap sa bandang huli.

Agree :)

It all started with lust, then friendship,then courtship (madalas dumalaw sa Spa,bigay food,chocolates,good conversation) Hanggang naging kami na.

Ang naging challenge namin was to keep the flame alive.Ayun,2 months lang kami nagtagal. Ngayon,may ibang ka relasyon na siya.

Walang kwenta yang spark spark na yan kung di ninyong dalawa kayang panindigan ang pagmamahalan ninyo sa isat isa pag natapos na kayo sa kiligan stage na spark na yan. Para sa akin yun ang mas importante.#sorrymedyobitterlang