Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i did address this already but since you weren't clear on my posts i will repeat for you. as long as she's not hiding anything, i wouldn't begrudge her. and we have a set of rules like both of us can't be bareback we both use protection. it's lust not love. there's a difference when you have sex with another woman you don't love as opposed to a woman you love more than yourself.

i'm guessing this is a very hard concept for some guys to grasp given their cultural, and religious beliefs affecting how they view certain situations

and to be quite frank, she keeps comparing me that i look like this celebrity. personally i wouldn't mind if she does it with a model or good looking guy. i would feel very offended if she said it was with a guy who i think is not up to the standards of what a good looking male would be.

i pick good looking girls so why shouldn't she not be able to do it. i'm all for equality. i'm not narrow minded enough to let only the males eat their cakes.

let's be real here. i'm sure more than half of the GM's wives' and GF's in the real world fantasize about other men. same thing we do when we fantasize about other women and im pretty sure each and every GM would be offended if their wives and gf's had an opportunity to sleep with those men they fantasize. if any of your gf's or wives were had a chance to sleep with brad pitt or ryan gosling would you feel offended? im sure the answers would be yes.

that's right may. some people who react to my posts are affected so much they take offense to what i say. they even judged what my situation is, why? because your situation is any better? i'm not the one hiding things to my gf/wife about my extra curricular activities in spas and even falling in love with a thera at the same time? and yet they have the audacity to say my situation is not up to their own standards.

anyway, i've already talked about that.

what i want to know May is this. you've always talked about yourself from a therapists side.

let's give you a scenario where you are playing the role of a wife/gf of a guy who you don't know is a GM. how would you feel about if you caught your bf/husband doing these things behind your back. see nobody asked you this question. i wonder why. would you rather have caught him in an awkward position or would you rather have him confess these things to you? would you have accepted him doing it? since you mentioned in your previous post that since you are a therapist and if you had a relationship down the line you would rather have the guy not doing these things

--this is a side note i'm adding and you don't have to answer this since i'm just thinking aloud. i'm not sure if its a culturally acceptable norm for the filipino male to have more than 1 girl in his relationship status. since this is a predominantly roman catholic religious country. the majority of males here act like they're muslims who can have more than 1 relations with females but they want to keep they're roman catholic card. just an observation i've witnessed in my years

Its human nature to react and somewhat take offense if someone Says something negative about you. You branded spa goers as losers and liars. Take note that only a handful reacted, the others chose to be silent about what they felt.

The judging didnt start from us who reacted.you did the judging first.

We all pursue flesh while in this community,we all commit the same transgressions yet you point out that we (the gm's you unfairly branded) should be ridiculed and singled out. You are preaching water but drinking wine. And thats putting it mildly. The others may have a stronger word for what you are doing but they chose not to express it in this thread. I wish i could be as decent as them,just turning the other cheek, but i cant.

Before you say that you're being judged, take a look at a mirror first.

A lot has been said/written about lies and lying. Please indulge me to say a few things about TRUTH! :)

Truth is like a NAKED beautiful LADY.

A beautiful lady can go naked if she is alone all by herself in the shower...or perhaps is she is with her significant someone (can be any gender, eh?). When she goes in the "outside" world, say to a beach or the mall, she clothes herself appropriately depending on the environment, situation or occasion. She would not go naked on these places, else she will be mistaken for a lunatic.

The same principle applies for truth...in public places and forums (e.g., newspaper, facebook mtc...hehe), TRUTH must be appropriately clothed with PRUDENCE. However, the naked truth is a must if we are all by ourself or with our significant other/s. The same also applies in some organizations/fraternities where truth is being practiced as one of its tenets.

On topic: Today is our 44th monthsary with my therapist/lover. We are in a complicated relationship, considering the nature of our work and family situation. Still, we were able to last that long...against all odds. Happy monthsary boss...more to CUM! :wub:

Just went to a Nuru spa kanina.. grabe ganda nung Thera ko.. actually natulala at na love at first sight ako sa kanya.. yung tipong gusto ko na siya iuwi.. since single naman ako wala naman ako nakikitang problema dun.. walang akong anak.. pero siya single mom.. alam mo.. iba yung pakiramdam eh nung nakita ko siya.. di ko masasabibg libog lang eh.. hirap pala ng ganun pag tinamaan ka.. pero nag kiss kasi kami.. so i know na baka may chance or what.. kiss passionately mga bro.. anu kaya ibig sabihin nun.

Just went to a Nuru spa kanina.. grabe ganda nung Thera ko.. actually natulala at na love at first sight ako sa kanya.. yung tipong gusto ko na siya iuwi.. since single naman ako wala naman ako nakikitang problema dun.. walang akong anak.. pero siya single mom.. alam mo.. iba yung pakiramdam eh nung nakita ko siya.. di ko masasabibg libog lang eh.. hirap pala ng ganun pag tinamaan ka.. pero nag kiss kasi kami.. so i know na baka may chance or what.. kiss passionately mga bro.. anu kaya ibig sabihin nun.

Need nyan follow up.... Love spells T-I-M-E

Pag may na feel kang spark, tinamaan ka nga talaga. at kung sa tingin mo may chance go lang basta wala siyang sabit maliban sa baby niya :)

Edited by YourMavic
  • Like (+1) 1

Trust your instincts. Nakadikit yan sa rational side ng brain mo, honed by years of accumulated life experiences. But it will only work if you have the ability to detach yourself and look at your situation from outside. That will save you and the other from avoidable heartaches and disappointments. Hindi puro puso. Consider other variables.

Experience and common sense. Padre, some things in this world don't need to be said explicitly for you understand it. ;)

Pre, ganito ako nahulog sa 1st thera ko na na-inlove ako. Parang quicksand. When i chose her, pagdating sa vip room, hubad agad, derecho shower, pagka basa namin, torrid kissing talaga as in TORRID (DFK). BOOM! Yun na simula. Masasabi ko the best kisser I have experienced sa far! Wow, night to remember talaga!

I was torridly kissing one thera one time, with some very wicked ES ON TOP (pun intended), and after the deed...sinundo ng boyfriend sa labas ng spa. Lol. Baka akala, she's not doing thera services there. Kung alam lang nya kung paano manlamutak girlfriend nya. Hahaha

There are things that have to be taken at face value. Hanggang ganun lang talaga yun. I'm not saying this to brag. Actually, I wasn't able to avail the thera since then. Naging friends kami and things felt awkward. Pakunswelo ko na lang is nakuha ko na gusto ko.

Hehe now I'm confused.

May thera na natorrid kissing ko na rin. Pero physically attracted lang ako sa kanya.

Pero may thera na talagang physically and more ang attraction ko sa kanya. pero hanggang smack lang tlaga kami. As in. haha :D

So, is it a basis that you are liked if they kiss you or is it just because...

Anyway, idol ko na rin to si Jake Celestine. Dumadami na mga idol ko sa mtc ah...

There's an old song entitled "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)" with lyrics that goes...

"If you want to know if he loves you so
It's in his kiss
That's where it is" :wub:
I'm not sure if this works the other way around, like..
"If you want to know if SHE loves you so
It's in HER kiss
That's where it is" :)

Hmm interesting...

I guess it's in the kiss indeed.

If you felt something while kissing that someone, as yourMavic said, there was a "spark". Maybe just maybe she likes you too...

I guess I can get on board with this notion. My previous GFs' kisses were also electrifying :wub: not because of their techniques but because of something about them and how they made me feel. LOL cheesy amp!

Anyway, kelan kaya.... hmmmm.....

Old spa patrons eh matatawa na lang sa thread na to, actually. LOVE and a spa lifestyle, it's soooo newbie-ish.

Pero maraming nagbabasa sa section na to, theras included. Gives a lot of people a feeling of amusement.

For a great number of spa patrons though, what they're probably looking for is another thera that can outmatch their favorite thera, at an equally competitive price.

Old spa patrons eh matatawa na lang sa thread na to, actually. LOVE and a spa lifestyle, it's soooo newbie-ish.

Pero maraming nagbabasa sa section na to, theras included. Gives a lot of people a feeling of amusement.

For a great number of spa patrons though, what they're probably looking for is another thera that can outmatch their favorite thera, at an equally competitive price.

Yup! newbie here :)

Sinabi rin nga yan ng isa sa mga naging thera ko. Hehe Sabi nya halatang bago pa ako sa spa lifestyle kasi excited at mabilis pa ako mapasaya.. Mahilig pa magbigay ng frs.

Hehe kaya lalo kong ineenjoy. Habang may kinang at saya pa ang mga ginagawa ko mas nanamnamin ko.. :)

Parang nasa honeymoon period pag may new gf ka, Yun toping lahat kakakilig at nagpapasaya pa sa inyo. Parang ganun pala to pag newbie ka sa spa lifestyle.