Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

This makes me wonder how your partner sees you. No offence bro. But for her to accept the fact that you are receiving sexual favours coming from other ladies (aside from your wife) in exchange of money, something must be wrong with her.

Should it be true, the underlying question here is: does she really know every detail of it? The very details that she did to you and you did to her while inside the cubicle. Including the real amount of tip that you gave. I may sound repetitive and I don't want to speculate things here, but when you said that you are open with her, do you mean that she knows every detail of this?

I don't take offense. If you take offense to what I'm doing its the same offense i take with people who lie to their loved ones and hide they go to these places.

My honesty frees me from the guilt. I don't feel the need to hide and make up stories whenever i go because im honest.

I had one conversation with her about it and told her what goes on in general of course i detailed what and could happen so in essence she's clear on the establishment. I don't need to do a play by play everytime i tell her i went to the spa. Don't you find that a bit redundant and silly? It sounds stupid to be doing that because it feels like you need to report to a military commander. We're not in the army. Are people that dense?

I find it hillarious that some people think you need to detail your visits every time you go. I think people on this thread who react to what i say need to think long and hard before they talk about exclusivity. The majority of you i think are not open with your real wives or GF's you feel you need to hide your spa visits. Hmm.. Interesting reaction from the posters here. I'm laughing while i type this.

I think they have a term for what i do. its called swinging.

As long as she gets the general idea then its clear to her. You know why both of us are comfortable? its because we don't have insecurities. At the end of the day she is one i love and go home to. No emotional attachment to these theras whatsoever.

I guess people are too afraid to be open out there to their own parents and families they feel the need to hide their insecurities.

and to make my point clear. if you are going to have relationship with a therapist. I dare you to be open. Be hones with your parents, loved ones and close friends. If you truly love the therapist. and i mean really love then telling people who you consider close families and friends wouldn't be a big deal.

Fear and insecurity are the ones holding you back because you are afraid of the vitriol and judgment that's going to come from them. But that comes with the baggage doesn't it? You made that bed, you sleep on it.

I don't take offense. If you take offense to what I'm doing its the same offense i take with people who lie to their loved ones and hide they go to these places.

My honesty frees me from the guilt. I don't feel the need to hide and make up stories whenever i go because im honest.

I had one conversation with her about it and told her what goes on in general of course i detailed what and could happen so in essence she's clear on the establishment. I don't need to do a play by play everytime i tell her i went to the spa. Don't you find that a bit redundant and silly? It sounds stupid to be doing that because it feels like you need to report to a military commander. We're not in the army. Are people that dense?

I find it hillarious that some people think you need to detail your visits every time you go. I think people on this thread who react to what i say need to think long and hard before they talk about exclusivity. The majority of you i think are not open with your real wives or GF's you feel you need to hide your spa visits. Hmm.. Interesting reaction from the posters here. I'm laughing while i type this.

I think they have a term for what i do. its called swinging.

As long as she gets the general idea then its clear to her. You know why both of us are comfortable? its because we don't have insecurities. At the end of the day she is one i love and go home to. No emotional attachment to these theras whatsoever.

I guess people are too afraid to be open out there to their own parents and families they feel the need to hide their insecurities.

and to make my point clear. if you are going to have relationship with a therapist. I dare you to be open. Be hones with your parents, loved ones and close friends. If you truly love the therapist. and i mean really love then telling people who you consider close families and friends wouldn't be a big deal.

Fear and insecurity are the ones holding you back because you are afraid of the vitriol and judgment that's going to come from them. But that comes with the baggage doesn't it? You made that bed, you sleep on it.

So I assume you are Ok if your partner gets boned by another guy as long as she is honest? After all that's what you do. You are the one she goes home to so I guess she has your permission to get touched by other men, walang problema. If that is how you choose to live your life, that is how you choose to define your partnership, as long as you both accept the status, then you are both free to do as you please.

But to be honest, most of us are laughing at you. You lecture about God and honesty in a sex forum. Think about that.

So I assume you are Ok if your partner gets boned by another guy as long as she is honest? After all that's what you do. You are the one she goes home to so I guess she has your permission to get touched by other men, walang problema. If that is how you choose to live your life, that is how you choose to define your partnership, as long as you both accept the status, then you are both free to do as you please.

But to be honest, most of us are laughing at you. You lecture about God and honesty in a sex forum. Think about that.

as long as you're not hiding anything. it is what it is. its a two way street. you're trying to say its ok for guys to be polygamous but when it comes to their wives and gf's they can't do it? doesn't sound equal.

you can laugh all you want but i don't see anything wrong in being honest to your loved ones and being open with them. are you trying to say since this is a sex forum its ok to lie and hide?

the point im trying to make is you be honest to your loved ones. but you make it sound like its wrong to be honest because sex and honesty don't mix?

if i'm going to do something like this at least im gonna be honest about it.

Why don't you try being honest to your wife or gf. tell them you go to a spa? let's see how your wife/gf reacts. that is if you're really willing to do it unless there's some insecurity there and fear that she might do the same to you.

it sounds like men like to have other desserts while keeping their entree to themselves. doesnt sound fair to your wives/gf's doesnt it. and yet the guys here want that kind if setup. if only your wives and gf/s knew what you were doing. tsk. tsk. tsk.

if guys are babaeros then women should be open to other guys if the couple agrees to have no problem with it.

i guess there are people who have trouble grasping this concept.

my difference with people here is, at least she knows im doing it and she is ok with it. i have nothing to hide. it feels good to be honest.

To break the ice...

I'm now beginning to fall to my regular thera...

There's this fear inside of me that it's not YMMV

But YWMV (your wallet may vary)

Confused and hard to get attached with emotion

Been a long time not having a partner...

I don't know if it's right or wrong

as long as you're not hiding anything. it is what it is. its a two way street. you're trying to say its ok for guys to be polygamous but when it comes to their wives and gf's they can't do it? doesn't sound equal.

you can laugh all you want but i don't see anything wrong in being honest to your loved ones and being open with them. are you trying to say since this is a sex forum its ok to lie and hide?

the point im trying to make is you be honest to your loved ones. but you make it sound like its wrong to be honest because sex and honesty don't mix?

Why don't you try being honest to your wife or gf. tell them you go to a spa? let's see how your wife/gf reacts. that is if you're really willing to do it unless there's some insecurity there and fear that she might do the same to you.

it sounds like men like to have other desserts while keeping their entree to themselves. doesnt sound fair to your wives/gf's doesnt it. and yet the guys here want that kind if setup. if only your wives and gf/s knew what you were doing. tsk. tsk. tsk.

if guys are babaeros then women should be open to other guys if the couple agrees to have no problem with it.

my difference with people here is, at least she knows im doing it and she is ok with it. i have nothing to hide. it feels good to be honest.

Dude, during the times that I have a GF (I don't have one now), i don't need a thera. It sounds cliche, but my partner completes me. The fact that you still frequent these places, and trying to justify it with the the reasoning "at least honest ako", and the fact that you feel you need to argue with everyone here to make your point across, it seems like the insecurity is not on us. It's on you. If you feel you are satisfied with your life, with your actions, then go ahead and enjoy it, do not preach to other people about God and all because honestly, you are in the wrong forum if you do.

Did God tell you, "Mr PPK,its Ok magpa chupa sa ibang chiks as long as sabihin mo sa partner mo." I do not think so. There is a norm for this environment which almost everyone accepts and is comfortable with. Do not lecture us from a high horse because honesly, your dick is as dirty as ours when it comes to being touched by other women.

Edited by smooth_dawg

From what ive read and seen in movies, swinging is when PARTNERS search for intimacy with persons other than themselves. If only ONE party does it, its called PHILANDERING. AFAIK, ITS one of the mortal sins.

Now, if one person does this and preaches hellfire and brimstone to spa goers like me what do you call that person? Incorporating religiosity into a forum where a majority of the topics are dedicated to the pursuit of flesh?!? This takes the cake...

Some posters in this topic used to malign theras, some attack gm's. Now we have one who takes on all comers (pun intended).

Sorry for the somewhat ascerbic tone.

Same from the other side.Bakit love mo c thera?

Kasi masarap sa kama.

Pwede namang malambing, masarap kausap, matalino, mabait. Although I get the discussion is about stereotypes and generalizations, which I very much abhor. I think in this industry most of us have a tendency to be cynical about things like love, and maybe for most that work to avoid unnecessary heartbreak and pain.

Good for you bro. Before my ex and I became official, I confessed to her that I frequented spas before we met (and of course stopped once we were together). This enabled us to maintain a relationship for 5 years built on trust. In your case though, the question is: if you are truly an honest person, why can't you also be faithful to your partner? I'm not attacking you, but it seems like your morality is a bit selective, which is probably why a lot of GMs are digitally raising their eyebrows at you. Just my two cents.

I think the point of argument that you made here is about honesty and disclosure.

From what I read, your “I don't need to lie to her. I'm open with her” means that she is aware of the whole picture. If you just generalized what happens inside the cubicle, then you are not giving her the full idea of it. Yes, she may be aware of the things that may happen (as what you have mentioned her), but c’mon, she might be unaware of what really happened. What you are doing is still what you were saying as the “selective truth”. Please be reminded that your partner has to have a whole picture of this as this defines the magnitude of what you are doing (and this is everyone of us in here is afraid of: our partners knowing the magnitude of what we are doing). You are just not volunteering information to her, and we have nothing against it. Is not volunteering information and selective truth considered a lie? A lie is defined as an intentionally false statement. I don’t think we still have to dig deeper on its definition. We can all agree to disagree on this the whole day and still come up with nothing. May you guys be served by your own interpretation on it.

As for the reporting of the very details, if you want to come clean with your partner, give her the whole picture of it. After such, that will be the time that we can all establish that she is fine with everything that we are doing here. Also, please don't throw us the military type of reporting argument here, c'mon bro. After all, just the mere fact that everyone of us here is posting with anonymity simply tells that we are not open and honest to our loved ones and close friends.

Let us just go back to the topic and not make it plainly about our views. It would be more pleasant to hear the next bittersweet and/or successful GM-thera relationship story on this thread. May we all find love in our lives, may it not be with a thera. ;)

To break the ice...

I'm now beginning to fall to my regular thera...

There's this fear inside of me that it's not YMMV

But YWMV (your wallet may vary)

Confused and hard to get attached with emotion

Been a long time not having a partner...

I don't know if it's right or wrong

Its okay, certainly the economic factor may weigh heavily at first. As many of the previous posters have said that's really their primary concern, so you should respect the fact that most of them aren't looking for love. And it is part of their job to be open to everyone and make them feel special, and certainly the good ones can, plus the fact that intimate acts make one inclined to have a positive attitude. Maybe you can get to that point where you trust her enough to be true; weighed against the grind of her job. But it will be an uphill battle unless you can change her situation radically.

Its much better to keep things light, and move on to the next one if it looks like you are getting attached. But if you do take the plunge you should backread here to see the gamut of scenarios and experiences that can take place.

I think the point of argument that you made here is about honesty and disclosure.

From what I read, your “I don't need to lie to her. I'm open with her” means that she is aware of the whole picture. If you just generalized what happens inside the cubicle, then you are not giving her the full idea of it. Yes, she may be aware of the things that may happen (as what you have mentioned her), but c’mon, she might be unaware of what really happened. What you are doing is still what you were saying as the “selective truth”. Please be reminded that your partner has to have a whole picture of this as this defines the magnitude of what you are doing (and this is everyone of us in here is afraid of: our partners knowing the magnitude of what we are doing). You are just not volunteering information to her, and we have nothing against it. Is not volunteering information and selective truth considered a lie? A lie is defined as an intentionally false statement. I don’t think we still have to dig deeper on its definition. We can all agree to disagree on this the whole day and still come up with nothing. May you guys be served by your own interpretation on it.

As for the reporting of the very details, if you want to come clean with your partner, give her the whole picture of it. After such, that will be the time that we can all establish that she is fine with everything that we are doing here. Also, please don't throw us the military type of reporting argument here, c'mon bro. After all, just the mere fact that everyone of us here is posting with anonymity simply tells that we are not open and honest to our loved ones and close friends.

Let us just go back to the topic and not make it plainly about our views. It would be more pleasant to hear the next bittersweet and/or successful GM-thera relationship story on this thread. May we all find love in our lives, may it not be with a thera. ;)

for the purposes of being since some people don't get what i meant by being honest. i did give her the whole picture. you want the specifics of the conversation? i told her literally what happens, blow jobs, hand jobs and sometimes the occasional sex. i even went and explained the difference between the massage parlors, spas, psp's and escorts. i don't believe i was being "selective" in telling her what i wanted her to know about.

i don't know why you would misunderstand what i posted when i said she got the general idea of what goes on because she knows what goes on. now whenever i go there. do i need to give her the details like hey i went today and i got a shot a load in the mouth of my therapist. i mean seriously? if she knows that customers get blow jobs, hand jobs and whatever in the establishment then no need to state the obvious.

that's why i said im open and honest to her i wasn't hiding anything. i promised her as long that as long as i have no emotional attachment like falling in love. then its fine. as she said its "lust" not "love" that goes on in these places.

i was always transparent with her so for anyone to question my honesty i take very serious offense to.

that's what makes my situation different. that's why i said there's only a handful of people willing to be honest to their loved ones about their extra-curricular activities, because they have insecurities about themselves.

now going to the topic. i'm not against people falling for therapists. i just have a differing opinion on what and how a relationship a therapist should be. it all boils down to honesty for me. if the thera and gm decide to hide certain truths from their own loved ones then more often than not that relationship will fail. although god gave us the ability to have free will. people also have to remember that certain decisions have Consequences. and God always comes back to collect on those consequences. that's what i want people here to be mindful of.

im not lecturing people here. I'm just here to voice an opinion that some people here are either afraid of talking about or don't want to talk about. Reality. Anyone can disagree with me and that's fine i don't give a sh it. I'm not here to persuade anyone to change their decision. I'm here to remind people of what can and might happen and be conscious about what if things don't go your way. i always see posts about sob stories of failed relationships and the "i feel in love" stories about puppies and rainbows.

so im posting about a different perspective on the matter.

If your wife gets into an affair with a guy, tells you that she needs the quick fix, how would you feel? Well, she says naman na ikaw naman yung mahal nya at uuwian nya and all.

Pero it is just that libog na libog sya with the other guy.

I need your straightforward answer on this. Di ko lang sure kung na explain mo na to though.

Hi GMs,

Good PM.

I think the thread has really taken a life of its own. Lol...I believe someone already said above, each to his own. If PPK has that arrangement with his partner, and they are both happy with it, then who are we to intrude and judge? Same way we do not want anyone judging and lecturing us on what we do.

Live and let live. Respect in all matters even in a sexually oriented forum like this. Let's keep it fun, friendly and flowing. :D :D :D

May

• Like (+1) 1

Hi GMs,

Good PM.

I think the thread has really taken a life of its own. Lol...I believe someone already said above, each to his own. If PPK has that arrangement with his partner, and they are both happy with it, then who are we to intrude and judge? Same way we do not want anyone judging and lecturing us on what we do.

Live and let live. Respect in all matters even in a sexually oriented forum like this. Let's keep it fun, friendly and flowing. :D :D :D

May

Maski yata 'di na ko mag pa massage o ES, solved na ko, maski chat lang with May for 1 hour. #MayBeautyAndBrains 😊👍🏼

When I was in high school, one of my classmate's dad used to go to a pioneer massage place along quezon ave almost every other week. I am sure his mom knew what went on during those times since he talked about his sessions around the dinner table. At first I found it weird that he would talk about the different styles in the hand jobs he received from different therapists. Everybody would just laugh at his "EScapades." I guess the mom has accepted it as if to say that it was just "part of the game."

Later on as I grew older, I realized that double standards exist when it comes to men and women. When married men go to spas to get their quick fixes and their spouses knew and tolerate it, it is called just one of those "men things." If it was the other way around, a wife who gets her.yoni massage from a male Thera is called many names short of being an adulterer. Why is that? I guess it is just the way it is. Our "civilized society" is full of these inequities. I don't personally think it is fair, but it is there just the same.

I am not justifying nor condemning anything. All I want to say is arrangements like these happen.

If your wife gets into an affair with a guy, tells you that she needs the quick fix, how would you feel? Well, she says naman na ikaw naman yung mahal nya at uuwian nya and all.

Pero it is just that libog na libog sya with the other guy.

I need your straightforward answer on this. Di ko lang sure kung na explain mo na to though.

i did address this already but since you weren't clear on my posts i will repeat for you. as long as she's not hiding anything, i wouldn't begrudge her. and we have a set of rules like both of us can't be bareback we both use protection. it's lust not love. there's a difference when you have sex with another woman you don't love as opposed to a woman you love more than yourself.

i'm guessing this is a very hard concept for some guys to grasp given their cultural, and religious beliefs affecting how they view certain situations

and to be quite frank, she keeps comparing me that i look like this celebrity. personally i wouldn't mind if she does it with a model or good looking guy. i would feel very offended if she said it was with a guy who i think is not up to the standards of what a good looking male would be.

i pick good looking girls so why shouldn't she not be able to do it. i'm all for equality. i'm not narrow minded enough to let only the males eat their cakes.

let's be real here. i'm sure more than half of the GM's wives' and GF's in the real world fantasize about other men. same thing we do when we fantasize about other women and im pretty sure each and every GM would be offended if their wives and gf's had an opportunity to sleep with those men they fantasize. if any of your gf's or wives were had a chance to sleep with brad pitt or ryan gosling would you feel offended? im sure the answers would be yes.

Hi GMs,

Good PM.

May

that's right may. some people who react to my posts are affected so much they take offense to what i say. they even judged what my situation is, why? because your situation is any better? i'm not the one hiding things to my gf/wife about my extra curricular activities in spas and even falling in love with a thera at the same time? and yet they have the audacity to say my situation is not up to their own standards.

anyway, i've already talked about that.

what i want to know May is this. you've always talked about yourself from a therapists side.

let's give you a scenario where you are playing the role of a wife/gf of a guy who you don't know is a GM. how would you feel about if you caught your bf/husband doing these things behind your back. see nobody asked you this question. i wonder why. would you rather have caught him in an awkward position or would you rather have him confess these things to you? would you have accepted him doing it? since you mentioned in your previous post that since you are a therapist and if you had a relationship down the line you would rather have the guy not doing these things

--this is a side note i'm adding and you don't have to answer this since i'm just thinking aloud. i'm not sure if its a culturally acceptable norm for the filipino male to have more than 1 girl in his relationship status. since this is a predominantly roman catholic religious country. the majority of males here act like they're muslims who can have more than 1 relations with females but they want to keep they're roman catholic card. just an observation i've witnessed in my years

Edited by ppk

i did address this already but since you weren't clear on my posts i will repeat for you. as long as she's not hiding anything, i wouldn't begrudge her. and we have a set of rules like both of us can't be bareback we both use protection. it's lust not love. there's a difference when you have sex with another woman you don't love as opposed to a woman you love more than yourself.

i'm guessing this is a very hard concept for some guys to grasp given their cultural, and religious beliefs affecting how they view certain situations

and to be quite frank, she keeps comparing me that i look like this celebrity. personally i wouldn't mind if she does it with a model or good looking guy. i would feel very offended if she said it was with a guy who i think is not up to the standards of what a good looking male would be.

i pick good looking girls so why shouldn't she not be able to do it. i'm all for equality. i'm not narrow minded enough to let only the males eat their cakes.

let's be real here. i'm sure more than half of the GM's wives' and GF's in the real world fantasize about other men. same thing we do when we fantasize about other women and im pretty sure each and every GM would be offended if their wives and gf's had an opportunity to sleep with those men they fantasize. if any of your gf's or wives were had a chance to sleep with brad pitt or ryan gosling would you feel offended? im sure the answers would be yes.

What if she says that the "less attractive" guy pounds her better, gives her better cunnilingus, gives her longer foreplay, and is more attentive. After all, it isn't just about looks.

The way I see it, you are giving your partner enough leeway, so that in return, you can get your own leeway. At a surface level, while this situation, seems to promote equality, it does not imply that the relationship can be healthier.

Ikaw na rin nagsabi (non verbatim), "basta huwag yung mas chaka sa akin." You set this condition because it opens a vulnerability in you that if the girl shagged someone less attractive and enjoyed it, that may imply that the other guy has other traits in him that your partner seeks that you may not necessarily have or doesn't have to the degree that the other guy has.

I think each person has a different way of interpreting honesty. Giving your partner leeway, does not connote to full honesty. I would imagine full honesty to be something like..."alam mo, mas gusto ko yung tumbling sa kama ni ganyan kesa sa yo", whether that statement comes from you, or the girl.

Other than honesty, I think ego should also be looked at. That is how healthy the person's ego is--man or the woman. One should be open to the idea is another person is banging your partner who has potentially more credentials than you.

that's right may. some people who react to my posts are affected so much they take offense to what i say. they even judged what my situation is, why? because your situation is any better? i'm not the one hiding things to my gf/wife about my extra curricular activities in spas and even falling in love with a thera at the same time? and yet they have the audacity to say my situation is not up to their own standards.

anyway, i've already talked about that.

what i want to know May is this. you've always talked about yourself from a therapists side.

let's give you a scenario where you are playing the role of a wife/gf of a guy who you don't know is a GM. how would you feel about if you caught your bf/husband doing these things behind your back. see nobody asked you this question. i wonder why. would you rather have caught him in an awkward position or would you rather have him confess these things to you? would you have accepted him doing it? since you mentioned in your previous post that since you are a therapist and if you had a relationship down the line you would rather have the guy not doing these things

--this is a side note i'm adding and you don't have to answer this since i'm just thinking aloud. i'm not sure if its a culturally acceptable norm for the filipino male to have more than 1 girl in his relationship status. since this is a predominantly roman catholic religious country. the majority of males here act like they're muslims who can have more than 1 relations with females but they want to keep they're roman catholic card. just an observation i've witnessed in my years

Hi PPK.

How are you?

Yeah, id love to reply before I get busy for the day. My shift started at 12 noon. Haha...Anyway, first of all, I'd rather not have him doing this (spa hopping) at all, I would love to think that before I enter into that kind of serious relationship, I would have already established deep enough trust and openness with my partner that there would not be a need for him to venture into spas to get limited intimacy with a therapist. Someone said above, your partner should complete you, it sounds mushy, but its an admirable goal and if both somehow reach that state, then you have a recipe for a strong and lasting relationship.

If in the scenario that I find out my partner is a GM, there will be a serious discussion before we move forward. First, there will need to be an assessment both ways. Why did he feel the need to go to a spa? Am I lacking as a partner somewhat? What could I do better to keep the love burning? These questions will need to be addressed and should we want to keep the relationship, there will be changes on how we handle our affairs from then on. First off, he will have to give up the vice. I admire your GF/wife sir PPK, but I have to say I am not built that way. I want my partner to be mine and mine alone. I can forgive him for his "transgression" but he should not mistake that as a free pass to repeat his actions. He needs to choose, have a chance at forever with me (be my partner when I leave this industry) or enjoy his manhood with as many women as he wants. He can't have both. :D :D :D

May

Edited by curvermay

Hi PPK.

How are you?

Yeah, id love to reply before I get busy for the day. My shift started at 12 noon. Haha...Anyway, first of all, I'd rather not have him doing this (spa hopping) at all, I would love to think that before I enter into that kind of serious relationship, I would have already established deep enough trust and openness with my partner that there would not be a need for him to venture into spas to get limited intimacy with a therapist. Someone said above, your partner should complete you, it sounds mushy, but its an admirable goal and if both somehow reach that state, then you have a recipe for a strong and lasting relationship.

If in the scenario that I find out my partner is a GM, there will be a serious discussion before we move forward. First, there will need to be an assessment both ways. Why did he feel the need to go to a spa? Am I lacking as a partner somewhat? What could I do better to keep the love burning? These questions will need to be addressed and should we want to keep the relationship, there will be changes on how we handle our affairs from then on. First off, he will have to give up the vice. I admire your GF/wife sir PPK, but I have to say I am not built that way. I want my partner to be mine and mine alone. I can forgive him for his "transgression" but he should not mistake that as a free pass to repeat his actions. He needs to choose, have a chance at forever with me (be my partner when I leave this industry) or enjoy his manhood with as many women as he wants. He can't have both. :D :D :D

May

Husay talaga nito ni curvemay. Totoo ka ba? Very well said

i like your answer May. you answer honestly and with conviction. you also don't back pedal into your previous answers by changing them. now, i understand given the forum and industry we are in. you would find it very difficult or rare to meet a guy who would try to keep his dick in his pants when he has a history of going to spas. im talking about historically. if you think about it, most guys on this forum are hiding their "secret activities" to their own loved ones.

it would be incumbent upon you to try to sort out of the many GM's you meet that would be willing to stop their illicit activities once they have you. you have a rather impossible task ahead of you. i hope that guy doesn't do to you what most men are doing to their loved ones, which is hiding their secrets to you.

Such is my quandary sir...A lot of the GMs I met who have shown their intentions towards me are really nice, some are genuinely single, successful and I can say, sincere (based on how I assess them). But the fact that we met in a spa, it somehow plants a seed of doubt in my thoughts. What happens when I get pregnant with his child and lose my figure? Will he search for physical satisfaction with another thera? He has done it before, how can I say he won't do it again? These are legit concerns which somehow prevent me from really opening myself up to a GM.

But, having said this, I am a believer in true love and as I have stated several times, my door is not closed to a thera-client relationship. He just needs to bring a really big broom to sweep me off my feet. I also like the thought of building something with someone after we both overcome a lot of doubts (foremost is how we met). A relationship is better appreciated if you both invested and sacrificed a lot to make it work and the girl in me romanticizes about being in that situation with Mr. Right. :D :D :D

Edited by curvermay