Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

going thru one right now but alam ko wala siyang gusto sakin. what really hurts is ive been helping her out financially but doesnt appreciates it. anyway to cut the story short we ended up fight. so im trying to forget her and move on. hard but have to. walang utang na loob yung thera!

This is so true. To tell you frankly, most of the theras are really up for the money only, that's why there in this business in the first place. But the thing is, if you give money, don't expect anything in return. If you find a true and kind thera, I'm sure she will return the favor, but as I said, most of them are really just there for the money, so they wouldn't really care about what you give them, because they think, you just give them because you want to, and they also hate it when you expect something in return.

to be honest - i have a friend who is going through this right now, no matter how he denies it, he has something still for MPA - 35. he has this special treatment from her as he always tells me, over and over again and no matter were we go she is always part of the story. she left him and never spoke to him anymore, nor text or callback, for short she has a new number. he can't get over her or move on with life up to now.

I admit myself that I've fallen for a thera. I remembered starting it with questions from her school and she told me that she didn't finished jr high, bec. she got pregnant. Then I said to her that I never thought that we came from the same school. Then I told her that after high school I went to seminary school but after my schooling there, I've never decided yet. And If I find the woman I wanna be with for the rest of my life, I'll be the man, husband, friend, lover, provider and father to our kids. She replied, " ah ok yan...." I said back, " yup but if by the end of the year and you're not single, i'll go back home instead...."

She told me that " ewan lakas ng tam mu ha.... hehehehe....

I told her, why would I be ashamed of what I feel for you. And no matter what your past is, it doesn't matter to me. If one truly likes & loves you, like I do, I accept you for who and what you are. Without any ifs & buts, I know that she will be willing to change her life for the better and see a righteous way in a family life with God. I don't judge women or even people for their past for I know that things happened for a reason and that given chance they would make a big difference for a better family life....

When we met that Sunday, she can't say a word and that we went on making it out and I felt like it was really real.... I would never get any other thera while she's there even if she's a mom. I do like for who and what she is.... It ain't sad as long as I get to spend a moment with her twice a month....

Edited by JJTaylorlll88888888

This is so true. To tell you frankly, most of the theras are really up for the money only, that's why there in this business in the first place. But the thing is, if you give money, don't expect anything in return. If you find a true and kind thera, I'm sure she will return the favor, but as I said, most of them are really just there for the money, so they wouldn't really care about what you give them, because they think, you just give them because you want to, and they also hate it when you expect something in return.

This is one tough thing that you help out the thera financially but they don't see it that wasn't appreciated at all. right now, i would say that i'm lucky enough that the thera I'm getting doesn't ask financial help. But I make it a point to make our time together worth it. We joke around and do tease more than the usual. I will never stop getting her as long as she's there, she's a real fun woman to be with....

But I wanna say is this while its still early do find it in you to let her go and enjoy the company of another. it really feels great to be with a thera we really like but its even harder if we do fall for them and end up empty....

babe wag mo na hanapin ang wala, move on... :)

I have fallen in love to a mpa before twice , The second one hurt me so much .... I've known her for almost 7 years now .I have help her as much as I can. But still a lot of alibi , lies , betrayal , & deception that I have to absorbed from her.... We Have been friends for a long time with benefits or not .. I just want her to start a new life not wanting to see her in the aquarium Or mp place .. Or heard from my former colleagues that she is still working from that establishment... Is this Love or infatuation?If I don't love her am not feeling this way . Am Hurt but still I Love her......

I have fallen in love to a mpa before twice , The second one hurt me so much .... I've known her for almost 7 years now .I have help her as much as I can. But still a lot of alibi , lies , betrayal , & deception that I have to absorbed from her.... We Have been friends for a long time with benefits or not .. I just want her to start a new life not wanting to see her in the aquarium Or mp place .. Or heard from my former colleagues that she is still working from that establishment... Is this Love or infatuation?If I don't love her am not feeling this way . Am Hurt but still I Love her......

Kamandag7 this is not infatuation, there's a feeling of concern still and it means a lot than just mere infatuation. but if like some that are in the same situation its best that they keep it platonic and put a distance to avoid getting hurt.

Bad idea. My thera friends know about this. Looks like they are one in the belief that for them to have a real relationship, it would have to be with non-clients. Otherwise, more often than, the relationship will be dysfunctional. Ganun din sa mga lalaki. Lalo na sa kagaya kong caveman, I don't like sharing my meat.

• Like (+1) 1

This is so true. To tell you frankly, most of the theras are really up for the money only, that's why there in this business in the first place. But the thing is, if you give money, don't expect anything in return.

I also agree on this. Most theras don't really appreciate the financial help they give. Akala nila ang daling kitain ng pera and they also think na bayad naman with the ES they give.

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable.. Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

Wow ganda naman ng story... galing niyo rin na writer... sana masmarami pang nakakainspire na stories...

i have a friend na naging bf ng isang thera for a few months... he gave her extra money and endured that she is working in a spa thinking that he was getting "special treatment". un nga lang nung minsan ihahatid nya sa bahay from spa ung thera may isa pang bf na dumating para ihatid sa bahay ung thera so buking na may iba pala.

i guess reality bites that for some of us who experienced this kind of situation, we should learn a big lesson and be realistic that this very people that we tend to like and fall for can't survive a simple life with small earnings. they got hooked into this kind of work because of reasons, one of which involves mostly financially for their family or kids. but if we would live with them and work, eventually, we would have second thoughts or call it doubts, that they might make it out with other guys even if we tried giving them a better life. and seeing this happened to a friend, he even lost that respect to all women who has this kind of work. i remember seeing him call them p*k-p*k.... or worst, pak**t*t.... the last one he called her katulong or yaya ng mga theras sa sy, mj or wilder****.... he became an awful and disrespectful guy, and now we don't talk because I tried to give him advise but he got mad at me.... i just pray that he could see better and not always get hooked with theras, psps or women who provide the same things for pay....

Edited by JJTaylorlll88888888

i guess reality bites that for some of us who experienced this kind of situation, we should learn a big lesson and be realistic that this very people that we tend to like and fall for can't survive a simple life with small earnings. they got hooked into this kind of work because of reasons, one of which involves mostly financially for their family or kids. but if we would live with them and work, eventually, we would have second thoughts or call it doubts, that they might make it out with other guys even if we tried giving them a better life. and seeing this happened to a friend, he even lost that respect to all women who has this kind of work. i remember seeing him call them p*k-p*k.... or worst, pak**t*t.... the last one he called her katulong or yaya ng mga theras sa sy, mj or wilder****.... he became an awful and disrespectful guy, and now we don't talk because I tried to give him advise but he got mad at me.... i just pray that he could see better and not always get hooked with theras, psps or women who provide the same things for pay....

Hindi mo sya masisi iba kasi ang pakiramdam pag ikaw ang nasa sitwasyon.

here i am again. i said to myself na di ko na sya pupuntahan para makalimutan ko na sya pero di ko alam anong nagtulak saken para pumunta na naman sa spa nila. to cut the story short ok na naman kami and she's consistent in saying na saken lang sya ganon na ako lang mahal nya pero everytime na makakabasa ako ng fr sa kanya alam ko na nde lang sya saken ganon. i feel lost.

Well, here's my take on your situation: you clear everything out with her. That's what relationships should be about :)

Are you serious with your relationship? If you are, you should've discussed everything well.

What's your take on her job then? Would you want her to quit? Would you be able to help her get out of the system, if ever?

Everything should be talked about. If you really "love" each other, then you would know she wouldn't be doing it with somebody else. Kung may malisya kang nararamdaman, then do something to help her get out. Because all in all, you sound very selfish in this setup.

They often don't see their work as defining them, so they still act like "regular" girls when they are in a relationship.

Which, I think, should be the case.

Iba pa din naman yung emotional investment pag mahal mo talaga yung tao. IF talagang mahal ka nila, then they have the right na magalit. All those dicks they touched are just part of their job no?

There are some theras who only does standard ES kasi they are in a relationship, parang that's how they place a limit on themselves.

Which, I think, should be the case.

Iba pa din naman yung emotional investment pag mahal mo talaga yung tao. IF talagang mahal ka nila, then they have the right na magalit. All those dicks they touched are just part of their job no?

There are some theras who only does standard ES kasi they are in a relationship, parang that's how they place a limit on themselves.

GMs should therefore respect a thera's set of limitations. Some theras avoid revealing they're in a relationship as it may turn away guests. So pag may limitations may dahilan yun. But these theras do make up for it with GFE, a great massage and a listening ear.

when you're together outside the spa, sobrang sweet parang kayo, holding hands, etc. but kapag hindi kayo mag kasama, kapag nag next ka walang reply and kapag nagkita na kayo ulit the usual excuse na nakakalimuta mag reply. your take on this guys? fire away.

What's the premise, bro? That you're in a relationship or you just went out for a "date"? Kasi kung lumabas lang kayo, you should set your expectations accordingly kasi wala naman kayong strings. Iba usapan pag you have a thing going on.