Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

One problem is that even if a GM knows and is intelligent enough to see through the thera,

the big question still sticks to the subconscious:

WHY IS THIS GIRL SO GIVING?

The GM then thinks: there is not many people in my life who are like this to me.

Even if he has a full grasp of reality, he can't avoid the thought.

Men go to these places for a variety of reasons, but love is rarely among them.

Some men go to a spa or MP to fulfil a fetish or experience a sexual act that their regular partner cannot or will not provide. Let's say his partner thinks oral sex is dirty, immoral even. He'll go to a place where he can get a blowjob. Or take the case of a prominent media person. He loves "handjobs" that don't involve hands. I don't think his wife or his GFs can even contemplate such an act.

These guys are neither desperate nor a bunch of losers. A friend doesn't mind paying 5 digits for a hook up, when given his good looks and confidence, he can easily pick up a girl from a bar. It's the quest to get something different. He maintains that sex with a real pro is still different, and not a level his innocent wife can reach. And I think there are still many spa-goers who have enough mojo and confidence to ask regular girls out. Successfully.

The real danger is when a man with zero romantic history starts to frequent these places. And the only way he can see and touch a naked woman's body is by paying. It is easy to confuse a woman's touch with love. Paid or free. After all, the dick, not the stomach is still the surest way to a man's heart.

Ma'm you are most welcome. We are all bystanders here. Everyone who has an opinion about the topic is free to join in and share their 2 cents worth. Some individuals, including myself, in our spare time can ask questions or produce info that will somehow start a debate which I do find constructive because we all have different experiences or unique thoughts which can put things in a different light or perspective.

As for men going to these places looking for love as you've mentioned, yes, there may be a handful of desperate lads who have this in mind but I can assure you, most men are in it for the sex and that's it. The thing is at some point, like I've said, they lose their grip on reality for different reasons but the most obvious is the misconstrued notion that the girl/worker is in love with them or is in need of rescuing.

Kaya nga di ba, nakakairita talaga yung mga akala mo kung sinong white knight na magaasta. Actually we have nothing against women in this industry. We don't even blame them kung gumagamit sila ng pambobola at sinasamantala nila emotional weakness ng mga GM dyan. Its all part of the business. Papano sila mabubuhay kung wala silang guest. Pero itong mga white knights na ito, puros naman andun sa kabilang thread kinukwento maruruming detalye ng mga serbisyo nila. And they have the audacity to come here demanding respect for these women?

Isa pang nakakainis, yung mga GM na akala mo kung sinong napakagaling sa chicks kung magyabang na natipuhan daw kuno ng therapist o ng attendant. Magbibigay pa ng kung ano anong tips or tricks para makadiscount at makalibre. Sabi ko nga, magawa nya yan sa mga KC Concepcion, Anne Curtis, at Bea Alonzo, bibilib ako.

One problem is that even if a GM knows and is intelligent enough to see through the thera,

the big question still sticks to the subconscious:

WHY IS THIS GIRL SO GIVING?

The GM then thinks: there is not many people in my life who are like this to me.

Even if he has a full grasp of reality, he can't avoid the thought.

It goes to show that the GM is naive and emotionally vulnerable. Because its part of the trade that the thera/attendant/PSP make the man feel "special". Again I wont blame the thera at all in this situation, Ill blame more the GM for not playing his cards wisely. Papano sila kikita sa trabahong ito kundi sila babalikan, so on their end its fair game lang at responsibility na ng GM na hawakan emosyon nya.

Some men go to a spa or MP to fulfil a fetish or experience a sexual act that their regular partner cannot or will not provide. Let's say his partner thinks oral sex is dirty, immoral even. He'll go to a place where he can get a blowjob. Or take the case of a prominent media person. He loves "handjobs" that don't involve hands. I don't think his wife or his GFs can even contemplate such an act.

These guys are neither desperate nor a bunch of losers. A friend doesn't mind paying 5 digits for a hook up, when given his good looks and confidence, he can easily pick up a girl from a bar. It's the quest to get something different. He maintains that sex with a real pro is still different, and not a level his innocent wife can reach. And I think there are still many spa-goers who have enough mojo and confidence to ask regular girls out. Successfully.

The real danger is when a man with zero romantic history starts to frequent these places. And the only way he can see and touch a naked woman's body is by paying. It is easy to confuse a woman's touch with love. Paid or free. After all, the dick, not the stomach is still the surest way to a man's heart.

Yes we know. Sabi nga, you dont pay a prostitute to stay and be emotionally attached. You pay them to make sure they wont be.

Sakin nakakairita kasi yung mga akala mo kung sino magyabang pag akala nila natitipuhan sila ng PSP or attendant nila. Na tipong nabibigyan ng discount o kaya nakkakuha ng serbisyo na sobra sa pinagusapan, feeling nila sila na pinakamagaling na gentleman sa buong mundo. Gimme a break please.

If you wanna prove you are the ideal gentleman any woman would want, then get someone like.... Anne Curtis Halimbawa to introduce you to her family on a sunday barbecue. Yun bibilib pa ako

If you wanna prove you are the ideal gentleman any woman would want, then get someone like.... Anne Curtis Halimbawa to introduce you to her family on a sunday barbecue. Yun bibilib pa ako

if you are expecting guys here to suddenly look for an Anne Curtis para bumilib ka, you will be disappointed. Nobody here is posting to impress you. Or me. Or most other people. Nobody here needs our approval.

Most will agree that the sex industry is the worst place to go and deliberately look for love. for both girl and boy. But love finds you whether you seek it or not. So what do you do if you're in such a messy situation? You can get drunk of course. Instead you can seek advice in a forum like this. And once they share their experience, what do we do? We can mock them or laugh at them. Or instead we can also help and guide them. We can pound the pulpit of moral indignation. Or instead we can offer empathy and hope.

I look at this thread as an informal support structure for those who found love in the spas or MPs or KTVs or with PSPs. There is no room for people who demand to be impressed.

Un nga, hindi sila kuntento sa partner nila, pero diba may danger pa din na maging dependent nalang sila sa ganyang lifestyle at maging as vulnerable as the so-called "zero romantic history" guys in the long run? I mean how does one draw the line between emotional fulfillment and sexual satisfaction when we start to depend on these places for both? How can we be certain that we are still in control of our emotions and that we are not merely puppets on strings? Is it possible for guys to be desensitzed by the situation and still be a caring partner for someone at the same time? I know for some it's possible, but I guess at some point one has to choose and learn to be content with what we have.

I don't think any GM will go to spa/MP looking for love. They just go there for relaxation and some release. And men don't fall in love to any girl because they had great sex. They fall in love because they had a connection between them just like any other girl. Most GMs that way even contended of just having chitchat with them. Being with her is already a satisfaction. Getting to another level like dating outside will be the next step. Of coarse there are men that are more gullible than others but you will never know when the love bug bites.

Importantly when you do fall in love, analyze carefully if the girl is also in love with you or just a cash cow/ATM. And if you really don't want to fall in love with them but can't avoid going to these place, DON'T TAKE THE SAME GIRL MORE THAN ONCE.

Tama ka dyan sa mga sinabi mo. Syempre, kawawa rin dito yung babae. Baka lalo pa syang madepress kapag naramdaman nya na di sya 100% accepted dahil sa trabaho nya. Papasakayin lang ng mga bola tapos di naman pala kaya panindigan.

Isa pa, marami ditong kwento ng mga MPA na inilabas ng GM, pero it turned out na loko pala yung GM. Tapos di makalasan kasi nga ang laki ng utang na loob. Kung mahiwalayan man, balik nanaman sa dating trabaho. O kaya naman nagiging kabit, binabahay, tapos e-eskandaluhin ng pamilya. Yun ngang isang nangyari dito kung kelan matagal ng nakaalis sa ganitong hanapbuhay at kinalasan lalake, saka pa ginugulo nung asawa. Multo ng nakaraan bumabalik pa.

Kaya mas maganda sa babae to keep everything professional na lang. No strings attached, para pag time na nakaalis na sa trabaho, pwede sya magumpisa ulit on her own terms. Sya may dikta kung san nya dadalhin buhay nya at hindi sa isang lalake na una white night, pagkatapos ito pa magbibigay sa kanya ng bagong kadena nya.

Ang relasyon at pagibig naman andyan lang sa tabi tabi, pwede pulutin pag handa na. Simple lang naman yan eh, if you are in the trade, then you have to sacrifice things like this. That, or maghanap ka ibang hanapbuhay.

very well said.. this really hit me.. oh well..

Edited by Sitti_Shizuka
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't think any GM will go to spa/MP looking for love. They just go there for relaxation and some release. And men don't fall in love to any girl because they had great sex. They fall in love because they had a connection between them just like any other girl. Most GMs that way even contended of just having chitchat with them. Being with her is already a satisfaction. Getting to another level like dating outside will be the next step. Of coarse there are men that are more gullible than others but you will never know when the love bug bites.

Importantly when you do fall in love, analyze carefully if the girl is also in love with you or just a cash cow/ATM. And if you really don't want to fall in love with them but can't avoid going to these place, DON'T TAKE THE SAME GIRL MORE THAN ONCE.

Its not really about the girl just being after the wallet. Its the setup itself. Kaya mo ba sikmurain ang isang romantic relationship sa isang babae na nahahawakan ng ibang lalake gabi gabi? As I said before, love also means not having to be unfair with yourself.

very well said.. this really hit me.. oh well..

Well eto na lang siguro masasabi kong conclusion. Its a 2-way street. Ang risk dito hindi lang sa lalake. In fact mas malaki yung risk sa babae mismo. Lets face it, if things don't work out, the guy will be broken hearted but in time he will move on easily. Yung babae on the otherhand, basagan na nga puso, pwede pang masira yung buhay. Kasi nga, pano kung loko pala yung lalake? Isa pa, kung talagang hindi magpla-plano, hindi sisikapin makadevelop ng ibang skillset, wala iba mababalikan kundi trabaho na ito.

Sabi ko nga, may ibang napapasok dito dahil nung time na desperate na, hindi nakakuha ng tamang advice. Pero ano pa magagawa, andyan na. Labasan na lang ng maayos itong gusot na ito. PLanuhin mabuti ang exit plan. Siguraduhin na clean getaway talaga. Yung tipong wlaa kang pinagkakautangan ng loob at pera, walang maghahabol sayo, at higit sa lahat makakapagumpisa ka completely on your own terms

if you are expecting guys here to suddenly look for an Anne Curtis para bumilib ka, you will be disappointed. Nobody here is posting to impress you. Or me. Or most other people. Nobody here needs our approval.

Most will agree that the sex industry is the worst place to go and deliberately look for love. for both girl and boy. But love finds you whether you seek it or not. So what do you do if you're in such a messy situation? You can get drunk of course. Instead you can seek advice in a forum like this. And once they share their experience, what do we do? We can mock them or laugh at them. Or instead we can also help and guide them. We can pound the pulpit of moral indignation. Or instead we can offer empathy and hope.

I look at this thread as an informal support structure for those who found love in the spas or MPs or KTVs or with PSPs. There is no room for people who demand to be impressed.

My point is, ang dami sa mga threads na sumusubra ang yabang. Akala mo kung sinong alpha na napakatinik sa chicks. Pinagmamalaki pa na nabigyan sila ng discount, o sinerbisyohan sila ng higit pa sa napagkasunduan. Laging pinangmamalaki na matagal na daw sila naglalalagi sa KTV/MP/SPA at kung saan saan pa, as if dapat nga yang kaingitan. When in fact, that is an indication na dun na lang umiikot buong social life nila, at hindi naman sila makalapit sa normal na babae. Nakakainis pa, akala mo kung sinong superman ng mga MP at thera, pero kung ikwento naman maduduming detalye ng serbisyo na binibigay ng mga babaeng ito, para lang silang binebenta na kapirason karne. This is one hypocrisy that disgusts me. Kaya nga, kung gusto magyabang na maagaling kumarinyo ng babae at perfect genlteman kaya madali mahiwalay yung babae sa panty nya.... gawin yan sa mga tulad ni Anne Curtis O Bea Alonzo siguro.

As for finding love. I believe it takes a mature and rational person to understand what love is, how to handle it, and most of all what it takes to start a healthy relationship. In fact, anybody who has been matured by the cycles of falling and hurting should understand that being in love is not enough reason to pursue a relationship. Only juveniles think so. Yeah siguradong maraming nasasaktan at natatamaan sa sinasabi ko pero minsan, kelangan uminom ng mapait na gamot para gumaling. Mainfatuate lang ng konti akala love na.

And Ill repeat, I am not here to pursue any crusade. I am not trying to save anyone who thinks he does not need saving anyway. Its not my responsibility, its not my problem. I am here to merely discuss the issue. Some people find my thoughts helpful, and may iba na natatamaan na nagagalit. Bahala na sila how they take it

ang masasabi ko lang ay mahirap eto.. kahit anung sincere mo sa babae ay mag dadalwang isip pa rin dahil maraming mga lalake or guest na manloloko or binobola sila kaya nagiging immune na mga babae dito at sanay na sanay na.. at vice versa kasi minsan ay hindi mo alam kung sinasakyan ka lang nya.

basta masaya ka. happy ka at hindi nakakasama sa health mo at mas nakakabuti pa ay ituloy mo pero alam mo kung kelan dapat hihinto.

wag din natin samantalahin ung kahinaan ng mga babae guys.kung magaling ka tlaga mambola or makipag usap sa mga babae ay sa bar ka na lang or sa labas dahil sinasayang mo lang oras mo at oras ng mga babae.

kung nakakapag spa ka or mp ibig sabhin mejo may kaya ka kaya ask yourself din kung karapat dapat ung babae sa binibigay mong love sa kanya? kaya mo ba siyang pakasalan?

pero sa huli ay ikaw pa din mag dedesisyon nyan.. basta payong kapatid.. ay set limitation lagi..

hindi eto ang mundo kung saan ka mag hahanap ng love or makakasama mo sa buhay.. at kung na fall ka accidentally ay be carefull.. wag ka mangangako ng kung anu anu kung di mo kaya ibigay kasi kawawa nman ung next guy dahil nasanay na ang babae sa mga panloloko.. hindi eto playground na pede ka maglaro or makipaglaro..

I guess I'm experiencing it now and hoping that he is really willing to accept me and willing to forget my past... True love is like a virus when it hits you, your starting to get sick.

Kung past na. As in tapos ka na sa ganyang hanapbuhay at dumaan ka na sa proseso ng catharsis, eh di sige lang magumpisa ka na ng bagong buhay.

Pero for those who are still in the trade, this is a no no. Ang pagibig naman at relasyon andyan lang at pwede magantay.

When you fall in love with an MPA, it is true love.. True love knows no boundaries, accepts no limitations.. Period.

Well maganda pakinggan yan sa isang pelikula ni Piolo Pascual o Aga Muhlach. Kaso nasa realidad tayo. Kahit siguro ang pinakatangengot na nilalang sa mundo pwede mainlove. But it takes intelligence to make a healthy relationship work. Hindi lang yan puro kilig at lib0g. In fact di komo nga in love ka eh dapat makipagrelasyon ka na. Teenager lang ang me ganyang pagiisip. Kaya tuloy maraming HS na nabubuntis eh.

I guess I'm experiencing it now and hoping that he is really willing to accept me and willing to forget my past... True love is like a virus when it hits you, your starting to get sick.

i've been married to a former mp attendant for 11yrs now. it took time and effort from both parties even after we got married. there would be times the even i myself question if it was out of compassion or love ... sometimes the two can be indistinguishable. there would be arguments when the wife would say "oo, alam ko utang ko buhay ko sa yo ..." even if it had nothing to do with the argument. but as years progress, it is our willingess to make it work that's keeping us together.

i'd say it goes both ways: once you accept the guy, believe that he is sincere and you need not thank him constantly ... because as long as you do, he will interpret it as you are staying with him because of gratitude - this can only spell disaster later on. as for forgetting the past, everyone has one ... so give him the chance to accept your past also. we do have the saying "and the truth shall set you free".

i know you heard all these before ... the best of luck to you both

Pero for those who are still in the trade, this is a no no. Ang pagibig naman at relasyon andyan lang at pwede magantay.

I don't think love works that way. Love won't be there anytime you want it to be. Most calls it FAITH or DESTINY.

i've been married to a former mp attendant for 11yrs now. it took time and effort from both parties even after we got married. there would be times the even i myself question if it was out of compassion or love ... sometimes the two can be indistinguishable. there would be arguments when the wife would say "oo, alam ko utang ko buhay ko sa yo ..." even if it had nothing to do with the argument. but as years progress, it is our willingess to make it work that's keeping us together.

i'd say it goes both ways: once you accept the guy, believe that he is sincere and you need not thank him constantly ... because as long as you do, he will interpret it as you are staying with him because of gratitude - this can only spell disaster later on. as for forgetting the past, everyone has one ... so give him the chance to accept your past also. we do have the saying "and the truth shall set you free".

Congrats Sir, rare successful story.

what i felt was the opposite, it feels like your on drugs. floating among the clouds and like superman invincible to anything that will get in your way, including common sense! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure it's all worth the struggle. Yes this is rare, good for you sir, hold on to it... :)

I don't think love works that way. Love won't be there anytime you want it to be. Most calls it FAITH or DESTINY.

This is a romanticized view of love. Masarap pakinggan sa mga aga muhlach movie. Iba na ang pananaw ko. Dala na din siguro ng tanda at mga cycles ng falling and hurting. No I am not being a pessimist. Siguro these days, mas sinasamahan ko na ng utak at di puros "kilig" lang.

Eto kasi yan. Lahat naman ng taong dumadating sa buhay natin ay special in a way no other is. Kaya nga, lahat naman ng naging ex natin, at the time na inlove tayo, inisip natin at one point na "baka ito na", baka sya na. But then, you get past honeymoon stage, bigla lalabas masamang ugali, then the relationship fails. My point here is sa kahit kaninong tao pwede mo sabihin na "Sa kanya ko lang ito naexperience", "ito na yung Fate or destiny ko" etc. Kasi nga each person that comes in your life can offer you an experience like that. Plus each person is unique in a way others are not.

Do I believe that there is no such thing as fate or destiny? Of course not. Ang sakin, hindi yan parang kagaya sa mga fairytales na tadhana lahat gagawa for it to fall in its perfect place. You have to work to establish a healthy romantic relationship. You need to use your intelligence at hindi yung "understand from the heart" na kalokohan na yan. Because a healhy kind of romantic relationship is the one where you have no reason to be insecure and you do not make compromises unfair to yourself.

Eto analogy dyan. Think of the person as a pebble. Now every pebble looks the same. But at the same time, no two pebbles are exactly the same. What makes you choose one that is special is your own subconscious criteria and your interaction with it. If you apply the same criteria to any pebble in the sand and interact with it the same way, its gonna be special also. Ganun din sa tao.

Well miss, if it makes you sick then maybe it's not for you... Keep your chin up, don't worry too much about it and stick to your priorities in life. Remember na masmagandag ikaw mismo makakaabot ng pangarap mo na hindi umaasa sa ibang tao.

Congrats Sir, rare successful story.

I'm sure it's all worth the struggle. Yes this is rare, good for you sir, hold on to it... :)

it's still an ongoing struggle but i consider it a normal day-to-day problem no different from others. it has only gone 11years ... we'll go for another 11years to see the fruits from which the seed we sowed

Hope that I'm right about the sickness you feel is every morning in your stomach? A bit acidic pero hindi ito yung naduduwal kasi buntis but still feels like throwing up also.

Edited by kali7

Well miss, if it makes you sick then maybe it's not for you... Keep your chin up, don't worry too much about it and stick to your priorities in life. Remember na masmagandag ikaw mismo makakaabot ng pangarap mo na hindi umaasa sa ibang tao.

Well siguro nga Sir may point ka dun... Thank you sa advice napapa isip tuloy ako coz tinimbang ko... Tama ka rin...