Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I don't mean to burst your bubble but giving TLC is part of their job.

Yeah bro I understand it's part of their job. But whenever I read her FR's, clients mention restrictions from her that I've noticed she lets me do. So that has to mean something right? She once said she'd share her personal phone number with me because I look like an okay kind of guy to her. I dont know what do you guys think. I'm planning on taking her out sometime for a date so I can get to know her more.

for those of you who have been in relationships or still are in one with a thera? how was it like. did you two come up certain agreements? rules? was it a casual or serious relationship?

Kailangan malawak pang unawa mo, better not to hang out on her work place, might as well pick her up pag uwian na nya, the hardest part is to fight the urge of putting a bullet across the forehead of that bastard na feel na feel yun pagiging touchy feely sa girlfriend mo, might as well be somewhere else kung alam mo na naka duty sya, sunduin mo nalang pag pauwe na sya to avoid prison time. Mahirap pero you have to grow a pair of balls kung mahal mo talaga sya...i dont do well in tight spaces, so prison time worries me, the best thing to do is to stay away from her work place. Hindi mo masasabe kung hanggang saan ang pasensya mo at kung hanggang kelan ka magpapaka tao

Edited by cardingtigas

for those of you who have been in relationships or still are in one with a thera? how was it like. did you two come up certain agreements? rules? was it a casual or serious relationship?

We agreed on not to visit forums and we wont talk about fr's about her since it would cause both of us hard times and misunderstanding, might as well talk about something else and never talk about her job whenever we're together.

I think most thera-client relationships start with a seminal event--the day she starts refusing his tip.

It's not perfect, but it's a good rule of thumb. As long as she continues to accept and in some cases ask for higher and higher tips, the relationship is pure business.

I think most thera-client relationships start with a seminal event--the day she starts refusing his tip.

It's not perfect, but it's a good rule of thumb. As long as she continues to accept and in some cases ask for higher and higher tips, the relationship is pure business.

once she stops asking for money.. then she would ask for something you can least likely to give.. your undivided "love" and attention.. which would necessitate than you TRUST her unconditionally.. then deceit and misdirection may come into play.. THE KEY WORD ISN'T M O N E Y... IT IS THE A S K I N G.. once she stops asking.. and starts giving.. then there is a chance she might be for REAL..

rules and agreements doesnt mean a thing. takes time and i mean a long time for people to get to know each other to make rules and agreements that they will follow from the heart. there is no shortcut for this. money, power or age will not turn a woman who you barely know into a rule following citizen. life is like that, one cant have everything. the one that has money and power doesnt have the time.

once she stops asking for money.. then she would ask for something you can least likely to give.. your undivided "love" and attention.. which would necessitate than you TRUST her unconditionally.. then deceit and misdirection may come into play.. THE KEY WORD ISN'T M O N E Y... IT IS THE A S K I N G.. once she stops asking.. and starts giving.. then there is a chance she might be for REAL..

Yes, free sex is more expensive that paid sex.

Dito ka pala Bro. Makasagot na nga. I think it is very seldom that a thera even she is your gf will refuse the tip because she needed it badly. she may call the tip differently but still it is money we are talking about. if you like the person, you are happy when they are happy. as you have mentioned to me in the past, mas mahal pa ang service na libre kaysa may bayad which I agree. pero we need intimacy to give meaning to our lives which this relationship fills the void.

I've always had this "rule." If you visit her in the spa or MP or KTV, she has to accept the tip. Think of it as opportunity cost, simply because while you were inside the cubicle she could've gotten other clients. If you meet outside, of course no tip is necessary.

I say it's a "rule" because it's rarely followed as almost all the girls I've been close to has refused the tip. Or money from me in general.

In one case the girl refused the tip even if I knew she really really needed the money. She just told me the money will come elsewhere.

In another case from about 2000/2001 she was making so much that she once joked na "kaya niya akong ibahay." And she was right. Once in a while I still think of her explanation on why she chose a relationship with me. She was so beautiful, with the face of Marian Rivera but with gentler features. She could've chosen better looking or richer guys or those with more free time, but she chose me. She just told me that I made her feel normal and I could understand things just by looking at her eyes.

lakas ng appeal mo Bro. seldom can we find these theras even offering free sercice and even offer to "garahe" them. you are such a lucky guy.

Hahahaha! hindi noh. I know that you've also had your share of relationships with beautiful girls. :) Saka in my case, 15 years ago also means more than 50 lbs ago. :D

Plus you know me: I dress simply. so simply that some girls readily believe I'm just a jeepney driver.

I've always had this "rule." If you visit her in the spa or MP or KTV, she has to accept the tip. Think of it as opportunity cost, simply because while you were inside the cubicle she could've gotten other clients. If you meet outside, of course no tip is necessary.

I say it's a "rule" because it's rarely followed as almost all the girls I've been close to has refused the tip. Or money from me in general.

In one case the girl refused the tip even if I knew she really really needed the money. She just told me the money will come elsewhere.

In another case from about 2000/2001 she was making so much that she once joked na "kaya niya akong ibahay." And she was right. Once in a while I still think of her explanation on why she chose a relationship with me. She was so beautiful, with the face of Marian Rivera but with gentler features. She could've chosen better looking or richer guys or those with more free time, but she chose me. She just told me that I made her feel normal and I could understand things just by looking at her eyes.

super pogi ata kayo 10 tears ago?? wala kasing ibang reason para tumangi ang babae ng tip.. kung hindi na pogian sa inyo..

super pogi ata kayo 10 tears ago?? wala kasing ibang reason para tumangi ang babae ng tip.. kung hindi na pogian sa inyo..

I'm not pogi ten years ago. Or twenty years ago. I'm not handsome and neither am I rich. And no girl will confuse me with Ron J or James Deen.

My point is: When a girl in the industry starts to refuse to accept the tip, she wants something more than money. It can be time. It can be love. Or even a chance to feel like a normal girl again.

Everyone of them whether thera, gro, psp or other has their own story to tell. Some are real, some are just make believe. But there are still few good ladies in their industry. Lets not judge them because of their profession. Most of them had no choice but to do these things just to let ends meet. They deserve our understanding and most of all respect. They are not excempted to the so called "love". Besides you will know if she is real or not. But once you discover that she is real, some actually has a more genuine heart compare to ladies in the real world.

Everyone of them whether thera, gro, psp or other has their own story to tell. Some are real, some are just make believe. But there are still few good ladies in their industry. Lets not judge them because of their profession. Most of them had no choice but to do these things just to let ends meet. They deserve our understanding and most of all respect. They are not excempted to the so called "true love". Besides you will know if she is real or not. But once you discover that she is real, some actually has a more genuine heart compare to ladies in the real world.

It's not a problem. Rather than giving it for free, might as well get paid for it.

Wala namang pinagka-iba kung nagkaroon sila ng maraming BF.

tama ang view na ito....wala namang pagkaiba kung bf ka niya..alam mo ba na lahat kayo bf niya

lalo na kung yung have to pay to see her....bf ka lang niya para di ka na kumuha ng iba, masasaktan kuno siya

to maximise guest numbers........and be top ten hahahah

pero may iba...real gf at aalis talaga sa work na ito...those are keepers...help them

Been longing to post this and get the opinions of all.

Just a question cause i still cannot anawer. If you "garahe" a thera, fix her life and let her continue her studies. The person who sheltered her is very much a bachelor but not living with this thera. He just placed her in one of his condos. But this thera is no longer allowed to have bf and work in spa. He likes her so much and even brings her abroad but this guy still not commiting and still roaming the spa market.

Is this guy in love with the therapist? A confused guy

Nope just a rich playa, but kinda dumb.

Since it was years ago anyway, can you share which establishment she's from? :)

Ito confessions ng therapists sa akin, naiinis sila pag nanligaw ka pero itinatago niyo sila. Itinatago meaning lahat ng date niyo sikreto, hindi niyo pinapakilala sa real friends/family members niyo, hindi niyo pa nga maimbita sa bahay. Iba pinapakilala pa as friend, classmate, nakausap somewhere etcetera. Pano ka naman nila seseryosohin, kung hindi mo sila sineseryoso. Malakas ang instinct ng babae alam naman nila pag seryoso ka sa kanila o hinde. Alam nila kung ikaw yung lalakeng handang iiwan sila anytime. As a result, handa ka rin nilang iiwan anytime.

Kung ganyan manligaw ng babae ang client, e ako mismo ang magsasabi sa therapist as a friend na huwag mo iyan seryosohin.

Hindi ka pwede "magmahal" ng halfway. That goes for therapists and regular women.

Mga therapists open naman iyan sa pag date at pagasawa ng guests. Unang una babae pa rin sila. Pangalawa naghahanap rin mga iyan ng kasiyahan sa buhay. Gusto rin nila makaalis sa kahirapan, maalagaan mga anak, matulungan ang kamaganak etc.

Napaka simple lang ang kailangan mo gawin to stand out from all of her other suitors, yet halos hindi magawa ng lahat. Mahirap kasi aminin sa mga kakilala mo na pumupunta ka ng spa, at yung girlfriend mo sa spa mo pa nameet. Pag hindi mo kaya, it's ok it's not your fault, pero it's your doing na rin kung bakit hindi ka sineseryoso ng babae. Reality is mawawala social standing mo sa circles mo. You'll lose respect of your relatives, friends, fellow professionals etc.

May mga thera pag may nanliligaw ineentertain naman to see kung seryoso yung lalake. Pag naramdaman nila hinde, descended ka na into a boytoy. Uutangan ka, hihingi ng kung anu ano, gumigimik etc. Pero karamihan naman sa "play-theras" na iyan e marunong magbalik ng favor. By favor I mean ATW para patas na kayo sa favors. Kaya pag matagal ka nanligaw sa thera, marami kang binigay at nireject ka ng thera, madalas may pahabol naman silang "gusto mo bigyan na lang kita".

Yun nga lang pag may feelings ka sa thera kahit maka ATW ka e, talo ka.

Sa mga nanliligaw ng theras, go ahead pero "bro-tip" ko lang e i-entertain mo talaga yung possibility na magiging "boy toy cash cow" ka lang, at matutong makiramdam pag nasa ganyang level ka na. Pag nasa ganyan ka na, e nasa iyo na kung gusto mo tuloy para maka ATW lang but dont expect na mapapasagot mo siya.

Edited by kannon
  • Like (+1) 1