Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

you know bro, honestly speaking, i think she really loves you pero not whole heartedly, in a 100% quantity, i think it's on;y around 60-70% though to get to 100% you might need some major adjustments... kaya the question i ask you is.. do you really love her for you to leave your wife and be with her and vice versa?? di niyo ba kayang magsama sa iisang house?? you said you have been together for 4 years, that's a long time bro, that's the years me and my ex wife have been married and for me that is considered a lifetime,

it's really complex bro, ask yourself analytically, wag puso pairalin mo kundi utak, ask yourself if she truly loves you and if you do, then stick with your situation (you being with each other's partner) or make major adjustments like what i stated above...

i do hope i made some sense in your situation bro and best of luck!!

:ninja:

if she can leave her husband for you then, all your "fidelity" questions will be solved but

Thanks for the reply Master TWB, hindi ka lang pang sports pang pamilya pa. Haha. Thanks for the good advise. Actually when we started, 4 years ago, i asked her to be with me permanently, but in 5 years time, i wanted to take care of my kids first, she said it was too long a wait for her, but now that we've gone 4 years, i think part of us wants to be together, but another part also wants to take care of our respective children. For now we are contenting ourselves with this setup, although not ideal, at least we get to enjoy each others company once a week. Yun nga lang there are questions about each others motives for staying. Thanks for pointing out that we have been together for four years, matagal tagal na nga yun, para kasing ang bilis lang. If there was no Love for each other hindi nga kami tagal ng ganoon. Albeit not 100 percent each since we have our other responsibilities. It just so nice to dream of one day looking forward to coming home to her everyday.

I agree with TanglewoodBoy. Despite the four years of togetherness, all you can do is speculate. While it may be true you have genuine feelings for each other, you will also agree it is not total, and it can never be full in every sense. You will always be "part-time lovers."

How will long this will keep up? Only time will tell. The scenarios are as different as one can imagine: you get caught, she gets caught, she decides to leave and dump you, you doing the same, she gets sick, you likewise... etc., etc.

Living a double life can be enjoyable and challenging; but let's face it. There is always the burden, and the guilt embedded somewhere.

There's only one way to straighten things out. Make a decision. Either leave your wife for her (but the question is, is she ready to leave her husband for you?); or leave her and stick it out with your wife and family.

Until you are ready for such a step, you will never be at peace, and you will never be tranquil. Your happiness will never be complete, and you will always have so many unanswered question.

Thanks jgc813..indeed so many unanswered questions in my mind and probably her mind too. But as TWB pointed out, lasting 4 years means a lot. Maybe it's just human to wonder whether we are being true to each other or not.

How did you discover that her husband has a GF?

But it if she makes you happy , well that's all that matters

Thanks ricardo23...found out through fb, i did some stalking, her husband has not introduced her(my gf) to his friends, they are not even fb friends, and in his wall , his girlfriend comments all the time, it's his gf he has introduced to his friends as his significant other.

And she does, she makes me really really HAPPY, at first i though it was about sex, she is darn great, the passion she shows when we make love. Makes up for missing her the whole week. And i guess my feelings for her and how i feel when i'm with her is what matters :-)!

I say your still one lucky bastard bro. come to think of it, 6K is really nothing vs the cost of going to mp at 2x week.

i'd say your in a safe situation, let it flow as is & keep it discreet as you can. after all you get to have what you want

even at once a week. this also helps to keep your married life going. just imagine if she leave's her husband and then you

have to support her the whole package, house etc..then things get's more complicated.

no your not raking a psp, but only maintaining a kabit. you can test her out by runnign a drama story that your having financial

problem Z& you can't provide a month or two of an allowance. she how would she react & if her feelings would change. only then

you can measure if the whole 4 yrs was all about money.

Yes i am quite lucky, to have someone as pretty and good as her. When i just do the math i come out really ahead. But when i factor in the feelings..some insecurities come in, maybe i am just being human. I tried doing that before..didn't give her her allowance for 2 weeks( i give her weekly), ok naman, but after sometime, bumawi din, made some story na may nagkasakit na pinsan and she needed extra money, binigay ko rin yung hindi ko binigay for two weeks. I tend to agree with TWB that although she loves me, it's not 100 percent, maybe kasi kailangan din talaga money, kaya nga naging MPA in the first place, now she's earning ok as a Med Trans, but with the expenses now a days, kinakapos parin. And she needs the 6k to make ends meet. Kung iisipin mo nga mura na to maintain a partner, it's just that when i'm with her its heavenly..can't help but dream to be with her all the time.

random lottery of meaningless tragedies and rear escapes...

in a different perspective, that is the meaning of love as well as infatuation..

it all boils down to nothing in the end.

greetings, consigliere.

i find your reply somewhat out of character.

i appreciate your insights because they are positive in nature,

but this one seems a bit... cynical. http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Lud_9_uocs/TKe7M_EH6II/AAAAAAAAByw/0-rbh2RzzX4/thinkingKucco.gif

care to share your story?

Yes i am quite lucky, to have someone as pretty and good as her. When i just do the math i come out really ahead. But when i factor in the feelings..some insecurities come in, maybe i am just being human. I tried doing that before..didn't give her her allowance for 2 weeks( i give her weekly), ok naman, but after sometime, bumawi din, made some story na may nagkasakit na pinsan and she needed extra money, binigay ko rin yung hindi ko binigay for two weeks. I tend to agree with TWB that although she loves me, it's not 100 percent, maybe kasi kailangan din talaga money, kaya nga naging MPA in the first place, now she's earning ok as a Med Trans, but with the expenses now a days, kinakapos parin. And she needs the 6k to make ends meet. Kung iisipin mo nga mura na to maintain a partner, it's just that when i'm with her its heavenly..can't help but dream to be with her all the time.

if that's the case bro, just let it flow. this way you keep your family in arms way meaning you've got extra without

creating your own havoc. time will come, the feeling will fade and you will just do it for the routine of it. your still

one lucky guy at the end.

hmm... oh well mejo same story tayo and this my story!!!... but for my past relationship with my x-client or x-boyfriend (watever)... no money issue... i love him b'coz evertym we hang-out i feel comfortable with him.. first tym we met 2nd. 3rd etc in short his my regular client!!... i cant imagine na mamimiss ko siya until na naging kami na hndi ko alam kung panu naging kami.. hanggang naguguluhan na ako sa sarili ko na love ba to or i need financial??... so may doubts na ako self ko kaya one tym nag cheat ako.. then i realized na mali!! i love him so much that tym.. kaya i tell him the truth na nagcheat ako so hard for me to tell the whole story i was cry and say "sorry talaga" ... hanggang naging ok kami na never ako humingi financially im so happy khit na money issue.. IM SO happy b'coz nagkakasama kami madalas kahit na everytym na nakikita kami involved ang s*x ok lng love ko eh kahit na minsan pumasok na utak ko na "parausan ba niya lang ako"?? kahit na minsan na hndi ako kumukuha ng client ok lng sakin basta kasama siya masaya na ako.. hanggang umabot ng 7mos.. nakipgbreak siya na i was shock kasi ok nmn kami walang ping-awayan biglang nagbago ang lahat... maxado ako nadala ng feelings ko na akala ko siya na.. i dont konw what the reason bakit siya nakipgbreak.. then nagpakatanga pa ako break na kami pero pumapayag pa din ako na magS*x pa kami kasi i was hoping na baka pwede pa magkaayos kami.. i was wrong i feel like a dress.. una favorite kang suotin pero kapg napagsawaan iisang tabi ka na lng..!!! ilang mos. bago ako naka -move on... !! its hard for me to get over in 6mos... khit na nagkabf ako ulit hndi nagwork kasi may tyms na nacocompare ko si x at si present...!!! kaya i decide na makipgbreak na lng... now i realized kung maiinlove man ako ulit sa client hndi na siguro ganun ka 100% mahirap makawala sa dating relasyon lalo na kung nagseryoso ka at minahal mo talaga..

but now im happy ryt now... and im happy for my x and to her gf... at least nafeel ko ulit mainlove, na parang hyskul... hahahaha pero mahirap nga lang pagnasaktan.. that's life.. sabi nga nila habang nakakaranas ng pain sa love marami kang magiging lesson... " UULITIN KO LANG SINABI NI SILVER_FF HNDI LAHAT NG PSP PERA LANG HABOL AT HNDI LAHAT NG CLIENT SEX LANG HABOL.. !!! MASARAP KASI UNG FEELING NA ISANG TAO NA NAGING CLIENT MO AALAGAAN KA KAHT NA SA SANDALING PANAHON!!!!.... :)

***THAT'S MY STUPID LOVE STORY***

tama ka jan....hindi lahat ng client sex lang ang habol... i have experience na mainlove,, i have try my best to help her and her family.. i understand kc na kya lng cya pumasok sa ganun bcoz of need.. to other gm,, just think of them that they have also feelings.. i wont give details sa ginagawa ko sa girl and her family ayoko magmukha hero sa lahat, im just thinking na i need to help them, anyway wala pa nman magagalit skin na family ksi im still single. pero sana lng marealize ng girl na un ang ginagawa ko..... i just hope matapos na problems nya pra she could find other work,,,,

Hi guys, it's been a while since I last posted on this thread. The last one was about how I fell in love with a GRO which ended badly. Guess I never learn because this time I had a relationship with an MPA.

I met her at a well known MP and what struck me is that she looked so cute with her long hair. At the room, we talked about relationships and her previous clients, famous people that go to that MP etc. She was so nice, smart, & sweet. She was also great sexwise as I had one of the best experiences in that MP with her. I did not get her number during that time.

4 months later, I went back to the same MP. This was after I had broken up with my GRO-gf. I saw a cute short haired girl in the aquarium and got her. When she arrived in the room she immediately remembered me and what we had talked about before. I was shocked since I could hardly remember her myself, maybe because she had short hair now. We talked about my experiences with my exGRO-gf etc. She was still the same sweet and smart girl as before. Sexwise it was still as awesome as I had her the first time. After that, I got her number and we began texting.

We got close during the next week. We went on road trips, overnight at a nice hotel, and I also picked her up at her place and dropped her off at her "work". I do not know if her feeling were true since she asked me one time that she wanted a cellphone and if I could buy it for her as an advanced birthday gift. One day, I decided (due to guilt) to tell her that I had a stable GF. She did not like it and asked me to choose between them. I told her to give me time. Eventually, the day came when I had to make the decision and I told her I could not give her the commitment she wanted. She was really angry and told me never to text or contact her again.

I asked her if we could just stay the way we were without the commitment but she furiously declined. I wish I had never told her about my GF. I thought that by being honest with my situation she would be open minded but I guess nice guys finish last.

The thing about these girls is that one night everything can change. It is like a race where you need to be always in contact with them physically and through constant communication. Just one night at her "work" with a guy can make her forget all about you. It's unfair because now I'm stuck with trying to move on again.

The thing about these girls is that one night everything can change. It is like a race where you need to be always in contact with them physically and through constant communication. Just one night at her "work" with a guy can make her forget all about you. It's unfair because now I'm stuck with trying to move on again.

Bro,

my 2 cents on your situation....

first of all, you were right in not giving into her demand, i mean, you are not that close and yet she's already asking for a cellphone??? the girl seems so shallow to me, not unless you were not giving her due tip in the times you have been getting her in the MP....

but it's best to walk away bro, my assumption as always if the girl truly loves you, di manghihingi sayo yan, not for any other material things pwera na lang kung emergency or talagang kailangan....

i have assumed you to be a very very nice person, so nice na madali ka siguro bumigay agad, sometimes bro, pretend not to care sa kanila and always have the advantage...

just my thoughts and good luck bro!!

Thanks for the advice bro as always :)

With regards to the cellphone, she didn't ask me to buy it right out. She told me if I knew someone who had a credit card we could borrow to buy the cellphone. Probably just a more subtle way of saying "I want you to buy me a cellphone". <_< I told her I don't have the money and expected her to ignore me after that. She said we could share the cost and she would help me out. There was also this one time she wanted to introduce me to her friends as her new bf. This was before I told her I had a stable gf.

She was great when things were great but then when I couldn't give her commitment, she turned into a totally different person.

My friends ask me why I am so nice with these girls. I don't know, even if they are in that situation, I can't help but respect them. There's also a part of me that feels sad and wants to help them out. She's a working student by the way and her friends and family don't know her real "work".

Thanks for the advice bro as always :)

With regards to the cellphone, she didn't ask me to buy it right out. She told me if I knew someone who had a credit card we could borrow to buy the cellphone. Probably just a more subtle way of saying "I want you to buy me a cellphone". <_< I told her I don't have the money and expected her to ignore me after that. She said we could share the cost and she would help me out. There was also this one time she wanted to introduce me to her friends as her new bf. This was before I told her I had a stable gf.

She was great when things were great but then when I couldn't give her commitment, she turned into a totally different person.

My friends ask me why I am so nice with these girls. I don't know, even if they are in that situation, I can't help but respect them. There's also a part of me that feels sad and wants to help them out. She's a working student by the way and her friends and family don't know her real "work".

well, i really can't say if she's really serious about you, also, she may be just looking for the right one and given the chances and experience you have given her, only time can really tell if she's really serious about you..

it's because of the way you were brought up bro, we have the same qualities na madaling maawa though sometimes i tend to just turn a blind eye pag mga ganyang bagay kasi nga masakit sa huli...

good luck bro on whatever your decision may be..

Hay nako mga bro... lumalabas na naman kasi ang pagka-knight-in-shinning-armor natin. Mabilis kasi tayo maengganyo at ma-attract sa mga cute, nice, and sweet damsel-in-distress babes sa mga MPs and KTVs.

I'm not saying there aren't nice girls in these establishments. There are, kaya nga marami sa atin na-iinlove sa mga yan.

I've had my share of going to KTVs with my business clients/associates. I know for a fact that, maraming mga girls sa mga ganitong establishments naghahanap ng permanent relationships. They want a gallant young man to love them, be their own, and bail them out from their situation.

Of course, because they are not the usual women you meet elsewhere, they are rather demanding and insistent about exclusivity. Alam kasi nila yung mundo nila "fake" at halos lahat ng lalakeng pumupunta dyan good time lang ang hanap o pansamantalang kaligayahan. Kaya, when they spot or get to know someone na mukhang serious and willing to be a permanent bf and future hubby, they grab the situation. Syempre, kapag malaman nila hindi ka na libre, eh... pasensyahan na lang kayo. Goodbye, good luck!

It goes much to show... keep your visits to these places purely professional -- trabaho lang/libangan lang, walang personalan. If you choose otherwise, get ready for the same experience dudecrush underwent.

Guest eljuego

there are some cases clients pretend that they are interested or in love just to get "free" sex...

It's not only to MPAs that guys say these to. They say these things to girls that they fancy just to get what they want.

With regards to the cellphone, she didn't ask me to buy it right out. She told me if I knew someone who had a credit card we could borrow to buy the cellphone. Probably just a more subtle way of saying "I want you to buy me a cellphone". <_< I told her I don't have the money and expected her to ignore me after that. She said we could share the cost and she would help me out.

Hmm... I've encountered this and read about this from others as well. Why not be brutally honest with the girls and tell them, that buying an expensive new cellphone is nonsense (when you can buy one for a mere P2k)! That she could put her money to better use, for rent, food, school, savings, rainy day fund, etc...Instead of sheepishly telling them that you don't have the money?

Aside from being true, and teaching her the responsible thing to do with money, it also serves as a test to see if she is using you as a cash cow.

Some two years back after taking a much sought after PSP under my wing and into my arms and into my heart. hers was quite a common story - sobrang pabaya and uncaring parents, painful breakoff with BF, was seduced (and discarded) by a showbiz guy, tough family financial situation and a girlfriend who dazzled her with promises of easy money. after one month as a PSK PSP , she felt uneasy and wanted to retire. she asked my opinion and my help and i told her to stop before she got in too deep . she was too sweet and too naive. it was hard to just let her fall into the cesspool . then again was sweet talked by another GM to continue on a limited basis ( as in for personal and his friend's use lang daw ).

I asked her to stop anew and asked her to try instead a legit part time job (where she could put her face and figure to good use without selling herself as party of the deal). and happily she did really well.

since then naging kami na. yes i admit that i've been supporting her studies and some needs ( but its still a far cry from the 12-15 K i spent monthly on PSPs and MPAs). she's turned out well and earns a bit of money on the side doing part time modelling jobs. she's graduating na finally from college and she's looking forward to joining the working world. after two years ...she's as lovely and sweet and sexy as ever. and she has that perfect combination of naivete and wantonness that revs my engine everytime.

After almost 250 pages we still don't know the whys, hows and whatnots..

Maybe its because falling in love with a GROs/PSPs/MPAs is over-worded..

Perhaps its just falling in love.. Period..

I don't know either..

For me the point is not to know the whys, hows and wherefores, but to take comfort in the fact that you're not alone and there are so many others like you who have stories to tell about their relationships with GROs/MPAs/PSPs.

From the very start, I don't hide my marital status with these girls because, in the first place, they're there to provide a service, which is to give fun and enjoyment to their customers. I don't court them and I don't make any commtiment, but I keep coming back if I like the service being provided and I like the provider of the service.

Kaya hayun, naging regular na yung isang GRO/model, and after 3 years, na-develop yata. The marital status was never an issue, in fact she appreciated my sincerity and the fact that I'm there when I'm needed, which is better than single guys who are there just to satisfy their libido at hindi naman maaasahan. It's been 5 years now, she's no longer working in a KTV club, but we still stay connected. Happy na siya, kahit konting tulong lang sa akin.

my new fubu is a legit SPA masseuse.

We actually met in a club and she recognized me from a gym we both attend. We reintroduced ourselves and I learned she actually works as a masseuse in her day job. We danced in the club, won a game of body shots (we were the hottest couple there).

I tried her out and she gives a good massage. It was a clean massage. No hanky panky--yet. I asked her out for outside service said she gives home and hotel service. After a week or two of convincing she agreed to an off the books hotel service.

Last night she gave me another clean massage and she was so tired she fell asleep. Bummer right? Well turns out at 4 in the morning after she got her rest and stopped being cranky she stroked my tummy, returned my kiss, and stroked bellow my tummy and into my undies. We had an hour long romp and learned that she was such a moaner and screamer.

Best compliment was after sex she looked at my now soft penis. She said that's how big her ex's was -- fully erect! :lol:

well, pag nalaman ng bf ko na nagpost ako dito..siguradong pagagalitan ako nun. But i cant help it. I want you all to know how I truly love HIM:wub:..

I'm just 18 when i stated to worked as SPA..we all knew kung anung reason ng isang tulad ko kung bakit napasok ako sa ganitong work.

Bago ang bf ko ngayun (well 2 years na kami..) ay may naging bf ako..bata, chinese, mapera at may ichura..every time na kasama ko sya sobrang haba ng hair ko:P.

At sa trato nya saking parang prinsesa..syemperd na fell in love ako ng todo-todo..hehe. Kala ko ganun na yun,..kala ko ok na kami..kaso parang ako lang yata yung nagaakala..after 4 mos nagbreak kami..well matindi din naman kasi yung pinagdaanan namin..parang telenovela ang dating..so we both decided to end our relationship..ang kaso sya ang first love, first super memorable date at sa isip ko..first experience(syempre sa isip ko lang yun...hehe);)..nahirapan akong mag-move on, pakiramdam ko pinagsakluban ako ng buong quezon ave..at feeling ko aping-api ako..so yun sobrang galit ko sa world at sobrang baba ng tingin ko sa sarili ko..huminto nakong maniwala sa fairy tale..nagwala ako..at nag try tumalon sa footbridge ng MMDA(seryoso!)..

Nung time na madilim ang tingin ko sa paligid..dun ko nakilala ang taong di ko akalaing magiging panibagong center of my world...sa totoo lang di maganda yung first meeting namin..parang pakawalang babae kagad ang dating ko..yung tipong di pagaaksayahan ng panahon at di seseryosohin..nagustuhan ko sya kasi bukod sa hindi binubugbog and katawan ko sa es, ok syang kakwentuhan(may sense), higit sa lahat ok syang mag tip..(hehehe)

Tinanung nya ako na kung pwedi daw akong ligawan..kala ko joke lang..edi sumige ako..kaso sa kanya di pala joke..seryoso pala sya.

3rd visit nya sakin tinanung nya ako kung saan danda yung bahay ko kasi napadaan daw sya malapit dun..so sinabi ko naman..tapos 4th sabi nya nagpunta daw sya dun samin kaso lumagpas daw ata sya at nahiya lang magtanung..nagulat ako..(hehe..may pagka stalker talaga ang mahal ko)..tapos one time habang nasa taxi ako..biglang may humarang sakin..aba! kidnapping ang dating..sya na daw maghatid sakin papasok sa trabaho...guest ko sya halos every day..bongga no?..hanggang sa naging kami ng di ko alam kung kelan talaga..so nagset nalang kami ng date para may macelebrate lang pag monthsary..hehe..alam ko mahal ko na sya that time..kaso ang problema..pag nasa loob ka ng ganitong trabaho..arawaraw kang malapit sa tukso..at kahit anung hirap magpigil..minsan nakakalimot..every time na nagkakasala ako sa kanya ay nagiguilty ako..diko alam ang gagawin ko..alam kong nalalaman nya yung mga ginagawa ko..lagi namin yung pinaguusapan..( away na din..pero mahinahon sya kaya diko matawag na away..hehe)..nasasaktan ako dahil nasasaktan ko sya..lagi akong nagpapromise at lagi ko naman din sinisira ang pangako ko..hanggang sa napagisipan ko at napagdisisyunan na umalis na..nakakatakot..walang katiyakan..at maaalis ako sa comfort zone ko..pero para sa kanya at para sa sarili ko..ginawa ko..ngayun kami parin..clean living nako..new life style..new view in life..i think new person nako..utang ko sa kanya lahat..kung di dahil sa patyatyaga, soporta, respeto, pagunawa at pagmamahal..wala ako ngayun sa kinalalagyan ko ngayun..MAHAL KITA...IKAW ANG BUHAY KO..I CANT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU..YOU ARE MY HERO..MY ONE TRUE LOVE..:wub:

• Like (+1) 1

How can you show an MPA that your intentions are sincere? How can you make them believe you want to help without anything in return? In my case, she wants me to help her by going back to the MP which I really do not want to do. I volunteered to buy her groceries instead but I don't want to be a cash cow. In summary, I just want to get rid of the "Guest" tag that she puts on me. Either way I think it is a lose-lose situation.. any suggestions?

How can you show an MPA that your intentions are sincere?

Sincere? In what way? You want to marry her, have kids with her, take care of her? Well, how do you show a non-MPA your intentions are sincere?

How can you make them believe you want to help without anything in return?In my case, she wants me to help her by going back to the MP which I really do not want to do.

I don't believe it either! All social interactions have a give and take relationship. Nothing is more insulting to common sense than when someone tells you they will help you without anything in return.

You are a friend to someone because you receive support or companionship or share a conversation, or whatever...you always get something in return. The moment you don't get anything in return, is the moment you lose the friendship.

With the case of women, either we need them as a friend, or we need them sexually (as gf, fubu, wife.) If your "sincere intentions" is of the friendship type, then patronizing her profession is the best way, just like if you have a doctor friend, you patronize his medical practice.

But if your "sincere intentions" is of the romantic type (implying sexual intentions as a necessary component), then own up to it! If she does not reciprocate, then that's it, "basted ka!" End of story, just like with non-MPA women!

I volunteered to buy her groceries instead but I don't want to be a cash cow.

Why? She works in an MP because she probably needs to pay for rent & utilities, support a family of deadbeats, and a hundred other reasons.

Are you asking her to stop working as an MPA? Can you help support all her financial needs?

If you have real "sincere intentions" then patronize her! Don't insult her intelligence by buying her groceries, then make demands that will affect her financial well-being!

In summary, I just want to get rid of the "Guest" tag that she puts on me. Either way I think it is a lose-lose situation.. any suggestions?

How do you get rid of the "friend" tag from a non-MPA girl you like? It's the same thing! If a non-MPA girl doesn't reciprocate your feelings, what do you do?

It is a no-win situation, just like when a non-MPA girl rejects your "sincere intentions", and you still keep on courting her!

Unlike the non-MPA women, MPA's are a lot simpler, they don't have irrational and frivolous needs you have to understand and fulfil. Their primary concern is their financial well-being! If you can satisfy this, and if she is attracted to you, then she will choose you.

If you are into this situation or planning to be…hehehe my 2 cents is run as fast as you can and never look back!!!

To some of them the more you show your kindness the more they see the opportunity to suck you dry…

They will start with load… then cellphone...ayun na… sunod sunod na ang mga nagkakasakit sa pamilya at kung ano-ano pang pagkalulungkot na storya… one day you will wake up and realize that you have been taken for a ride… (That is if you will wake up just in time)

para kang t-shirt sa loob ng washing machine hehehe… We are smarter than that man… cool.gif

Edited by happidick

It's really not hard to fall for these girls. It's a challenge maintaining the relationship that's mahirap. Una, girls think of us guests as work. Us think of them as fun. Even it evolves to something else, babalik pa rin sa usapan na to ang lahat. Trust ang pinakamahalaga dito. Ito kasi ang laging napuput in question.