Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ok para sa kin iam lucky kasi with my boss its all true she loves me very much ton the point that is willing to pass on a client just too be with me, sana magtuloy tuloy na kmi and sana matuloy na kami sa abroad so we can live a new lif e there as a couple

i love u ria

I thought you guys were together na. It must be true love on your side to be that strong in your conviction. Sana mahanap mo yung gusto mo mangyari.

For quite sometimes the relationship is like sunbathing in Cancun, we feel an exceptional bliss, our machismo is fulfilled, ego is fed by friends who envy us for having this hot, nice chick ready to be banged as we please, then suddenly the tides has changed, you can no longer submit to her demands, she does not return your calls or even dared to ask how's your day honey? She doesn'twant to see you unless you

"pay" a visit to her work.

This is what hurts the most when you have been accustomed to something and it becomes a habit. Then for no specific reason, everything changes. :(

Edited by dudecrush09

Well said bro....

The opinion is not generalizing all those wonderful gals; there are those I knew who really fell for their "guests" with "genuine affection", the question is what's next?

For quite sometimes the relationship is like sunbathing in Cancun, we feel an exceptional bliss, our machismo is fulfilled, ego is fed by friends who envy us for having this hot, nice chick ready to be banged as we please, then suddenly the tides has changed, you can no longer submit to her demands, she does not return your calls or even dared to ask how's your day honey? She doesn'twant to see you unless you "pay" a visit to her work.

It's all because these wonderful gals has their expectations that needsto be fulfilled, and along the way they look forward that somehow their genuineaffection will be reciprocated by alleviating their plight; Fair enough 'coz that's the mainreason why they work there.

The next question is… are we ready to go on to a relationship like this? Are you ready to carry her excess baggage, her hang ups? To step up to her obligation… To forget and accept her colorful past… The everyday paranoia of both facts and imagined circumstances…

If the answer isyes! Great … If not, then it becomes a catastrophe waiting to happen…

The topic isfalling in love with these gals… The thrills, excitement, the bliss are all unexplainable! For me once you are into this stage it doesn't matter how you play your cards, what matters is how you lay down your cards and how well she has accepted it.

Cheers bro!

"Don't let yoursource of inspiration becomes your well of frustrations"

Couldn't agree with you more. This is so true.

This is what hurts the most when you have been accustomed to something and it becomes a habit. Then for no specific reason, everything changes. :(

i can't agree with you more, it's really hard when you have settled into something and gotten used to the attention she gives you....

what are the chances of a relationship with a 'false' start ending up so well?.... Ready to take that chance?... B)

I did, and I still do.

But to tell you frankly bro, still remember your advice before.

Might as well forget about her.

Though we had/have good times, the cons outweighs the pros totalmente!!!

Ask ko lang, kasama ba mga thera dito? I was thinking kasi iba ang category nila compared to MPAs/PSPs/GROs... I'm speaking of those theras that only give HJ ES and not ATW. Kasi sa kin, I don't think I'd ever fall in love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs knowing how they treat and give ATW to their clients. I could never live with that and it will haunt me everyday thinking how they are enjoying getting banged by their clients. Kahit na sabihin nya sa yong trabaho lang yun... even if you force yourself to believe her... at the back of your mind, something's telling you otherwise. But don't get me wrong. I respect these girls and how they are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of their loved ones.

But falling for a thera is a big possibility for me. I'm not gonna say that I already did :wub: or am into it... but was just stating the difference between these girls. And would also like to know your thoughts about it.

Ask ko lang, kasama ba mga thera dito? I was thinking kasi iba ang category nila compared to MPAs/PSPs/GROs... I'm speaking of those theras that only give HJ ES and not ATW. Kasi sa kin, I don't think I'd ever fall in love with MPAs/PSPs/GROs knowing how they treat and give ATW to their clients. I could never live with that and it will haunt me everyday thinking how they are enjoying getting banged by their clients. Kahit na sabihin nya sa yong trabaho lang yun... even if you force yourself to believe her... at the back of your mind, something's telling you otherwise. But don't get me wrong. I respect these girls and how they are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of their loved ones.

But falling for a thera is a big possibility for me. I'm not gonna say that I already did :wub: or am into it... but was just stating the difference between these girls. And would also like to know your thoughts about it.

let me comment bro if i may....

i courted a thera before and she always tells me na standard ES lang bigay niya sa mga clients niya that's why i didn't demand any unusual or wild ES from here kasi nga i respect her more that's why di ko siya pinupwersa sa mga bagay na ayaw niya...but sometimes nag iisip ka na baka sayo lang ang standard es, WHAT IF THE GUY is more handsome than you??? i also heard from her na kinuha siya ng isang sikat na artista so dun pa lang mag worry ka if standard es lang yun considering artista pa yun???

also, i have had a GF thera and we were strong, kinukuha ko siya and she doesn't charge me which is how it should be pero i bring her food, chocolates and sometimes hinahatid ko siya pauwi...sadly, we broke up but it wasn't due to her work, it was something else....

now i ask you bro, do you think standard es lang bigay niya sa ibang clients??? baka pag kakilala ko kumuha sa kanya, you might think otherwise???

just my opinion bro..

i courted a thera before and she always tells me na standard ES lang bigay niya sa mga clients niya that's why i didn't demand any unusual or wild ES from here kasi nga i respect her more that's why di ko siya pinupwersa sa mga bagay na ayaw niya...but sometimes nag iisip ka na baka sayo lang ang standard es, WHAT IF THE GUY is more handsome than you??? i also heard from her na kinuha siya ng isang sikat na artista so dun pa lang mag worry ka if standard es lang yun considering artista pa yun???

also, i have had a GF thera and we were strong, kinukuha ko siya and she doesn't charge me which is how it should be pero i bring her food, chocolates and sometimes hinahatid ko siya pauwi...sadly, we broke up but it wasn't due to her work, it was something else....

now i ask you bro, do you think standard es lang bigay niya sa ibang clients??? baka pag kakilala ko kumuha sa kanya, you might think otherwise???

just my opinion bro..

I agree with you bro. Think about it seriously.

but if you really trust her, then you tend to believe whatever she says regarding her ES with her guests...

when i was with my ex thera GF, sinasabi naman niya sa akin kung ano ES niya dun sa guest niya....usually standard lang though minsan may mga bumabastos sa kanya lalo na yung mga PULIS na LIBRE ang kwarto and eventually, ang ES...

:angry: :wacko:

Guys... pasikatin nyo naman dito si Dimples 110 :(

why don't you take the lead, saer?

write the juiciest FR on her and we'll all follow suit.

peace... B)

ex niya yun bro...

:ninja:

@jeffreySJ79:

apologies, saer.
:(

didn't mean to be insensitive.

also fell in love with an MPA once upon a time.

i don't seem to recall reading about your story @ Topic#21662.

best regards.
:)

i guess he must really be over the gurl.

in my case, i'm not in love with my MPA anymore,

though i consider her a friend. still, i can't get myself to

advertise her like that.

once in a while, she asks me to set her up in gimmicks.

i tell her i'm not up to that and she'll be better off asking

somebody else.

maybe, deep in my heart, i'm also wishing she would get out

of the business.

I also agree... Pero pag andun na, ang hirap pagsabihan ng puso. Ayaw makinig sa kahit anong reasoning :angry2:

When your heart speaks, your mind listens. But when your mind speaks, your heart just keeps on beating...

Edited by reyster

in my case, i'm not in love with my MPA anymore,

though i consider her a friend. still, i can't get myself to

advertise her like that.

Though your love is not present anymore, the respect is still there right?!

Same with you, I can't get myself to advertise a PSP friend who I go out with occasionally without money involve!

She does'nt ask for payment, I volunteer...

As for my ex-MPA gf/ex-gf/gf/ex-gf, well that's another story...

maybe, deep in my heart, i'm also wishing she would get out

of the business.

Ooohh right on the money bro!!!

Edited by mrbigtime

well for me as a psp i know na syempre magdududa ung clients sa feelings namin.pero naranasan ko na ring ma fall sa client pero syempre di ko sinabi coz ayaw kong makagulo pa sa life nya.

IKAW BILANG CLIENT AT NA FALL KA SA PSP KAHIT MAY ASAWA KA NA, DIBA WALA NMANG BATAS NA NAG SASABING BAWAL MAG MAHAL NG DALAWA?HEHEHE

I totally agree with you. Thats why there was a song "Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko", which was most probably based on the writers life.

just my opinion bro..

i agree cause may gray area di ba? hindi naman pwede ask yung girl kasi baka ma offend.

suggestion lang. pwede din naman avoid questioning her about the es she gives to others. give her the trust that she wont go overboard.

my two cents advice.

Mahirap talagang magkagusto sa isang GRO lalo na pag feeling mo ayaw sayo. Yung sa akin kasi sinulatan ko siya at ipinagtapat yung feelings ko sa kanya,hindi ko lang inalam sa kanya kung ano reaction niya dun. Pag nagtetext naman ako mas madalas hindi nagrerep lalo tuloy akong pinanghihinaan ng loob. Iniwasan ko na nga eh,tiniis kong hindi magpunta ng club para hindi siya makita kahit na i miss her na so much pero wala pa din eh. Hindi lumilipas ang isang araw na hindi ko siya iniisip. Pilit ko man siyang kalimutan wala pa din. Tulad kanina napanaginipan ko siya,parang totoo and dun sa dream na yun feeling ko pa rin ayaw niya sa akin. I feel so empty right now,im trying hard to suppress these emotions pero parang matatalo ako.

i agree cause may gray area di ba? hindi naman pwede ask yung girl kasi baka ma offend.

suggestion lang. pwede din naman avoid questioning her about the es she gives to others. give her the trust that she wont go overboard.

my two cents advice.

yes bro, regarding my ex gf before, i don't ask kung ano ES niya sa mga guest niya, though often, sinasabi niya sa akin kung ano ginawa nung isang guest sa kanya etc...i just listen and labas sa kabilang tenga...

but it's good that she came back to her old work, which is much better siya dun...

I texted her last night tinanong ko kung papasok siya sabi niya hindi daw.Ang sabi ko sayang pupunta pa naman sana ako,sabi niya next week ka nalang pumunta. Then i ask her bakit wala siya nung last na punta ko,sabi niya kasi she's sick daw. So i ask her if she's ok na b? Ayun hindi na nag-reply. Nagtataka ako kung bakit laging ganun kapag nagtatanong ako or nangangamusta sa lagay niya hindi siya laging nagrereply. Pero kapag work related rep siya kagad. Di ba niya naiisip na concerned lang ako sa kanya and i care about her? Still i want to see her pa rin,makita ko lang siya at makasama ng kahit 1 hour lang im happy na. Kahit fake lang yung mga yakap at touch sa akin ok na rin yun. At least naranasan ko yun kahit kunwari lang. Ang tanong hanggang kelan akong ganito?

Wish ko lang sana when i wake up tomorrow wala na itong feelings ko,sana makalimutan ko na siya. But deep inside,i know that i don't want to.

Edited by ndn

I texted her last night tinanong ko kung papasok siya sabi niya hindi daw.Ang sabi ko sayang pupunta pa naman sana ako,sabi niya next week ka nalang pumunta. Then i ask her bakit wala siya nung last na punta ko,sabi niya kasi she's sick daw. So i ask her if she's ok na b? Ayun hindi na nag-reply. Nagtataka ako kung bakit laging ganun kapag nagtatanong ako or nangangamusta sa lagay niya hindi siya laging nagrereply. Pero kapag work related rep siya kagad. Di ba niya naiisip na concerned lang ako sa kanya and i care about her? Still i want to see her pa rin,makita ko lang siya at makasama ng kahit 1 hour lang im happy na. Kahit fake lang yung mga yakap at touch sa akin ok na rin yun. At least naranasan ko yun kahit kunwari lang. Ang tanong hanggang kelan akong ganito?

Wish ko lang sana when i wake up tomorrow wala na itong feelings ko,sana makalimutan ko na siya. But deep inside,i know that i don't want to.

bro,

is she really worth it? mahirap ma inlove sa gro coz pera lang ang habol ng mga yan. baka gatasan ka lang. idaan mo na lang sa inum yan at pumunta ka ng MP. Makakalimutan mo din yan...

bro,

is she really worth it? mahirap ma inlove sa gro coz pera lang ang habol ng mga yan. baka gatasan ka lang. idaan mo na lang sa inum yan at pumunta ka ng MP. Makakalimutan mo din yan...

I agree bro, once upon a time na inlove din ako sa isang GRO, parang ganyan din katulad ng nararanasan mo ngayon, pero ang nakakalungkot, ung binibigay mong care/love hindi niya masuklian, khit sabihin nyang "love" ka din nya, worst of all, ang nakalagay na name mo sa contact nya "XXXX-guest" P@#$%!ta ano to lokohan...bandang huli it came to my senses, buti nalang nalaman ko ang MPs at spa from MTC ^_^...My honest suggestion, unti-unti detached yourself to her, eventually, pag gising mo, wala na siya sa isip mo, ktabi mo na ksi ung thera/mpa ^_^

Bro, if you see and feel a genuine concern and affection from her, even if its just a small percentage, go for it!

But base on what your telling us is true, better teach your heart to totally forget about her. It aint worth it!!!

It's better to train your feeling to a person who really deserves it.

Godluck bro...