Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

but then again we should also accept the fact that we can never have all the things that we desire... at times, we should learn to look on the things around us and learn to appreciate it.. those who value us more... those who will never let us fall into some serious trouble... our friends, our families..

may i just comment, how would the person know who values you more if you would not give the person a chance because you already made up your mind?

I just feel the need to react to this one...

First, there are things in life that are hard to rationalize, explain or as you said it, even imagine, they simply happen. We are all people, it just so happens that they are in that line of work. We are all affected by hunger, fatigue and every other thing that makes us human, emotions included. Romance can take place anywhere, it does not choose a time or place to happen.

Second, consider this scenario, though the topic speaks of "clients," what if you were not a client and simple discovered it in the process? DOes it change the equation?

Just some thought to ponder on...

i agree with juadelacruzband, it does depend on the person. like, some guys want to marry a virgin while others would not mind because they do not care about the girl's past.

I think we are simply putting this type of situation unnecessarily too long under the microscope that we are forced to think of things to say about it. This kind of relationship has parallels with those of master-servant, boss-subordinate, priest-parish member, May-December affairs, all of which society may frown on, simply because we judge.

Bottomline is, if it's real or it makes them happy, should we even care dipping our fingers in?

may i just comment, how would the person know who values you more if you would not give the person a chance because you already made up your mind?

you can always give them a chance... why not? but not all has its happy endings right?

and you should also take into consideration the people around you... yung alam mong kahit kelan eh hindi ka iiwan at ipapahamak... say your friends, best friends..family mo.. shempre pagnapahamak ka if in case you've taken the risk, sino at sino ba ang dadamay sayo? sila rin diba?

that's what i was referring to this (we should learn to look on the things around us and learn to appreciate it.. those who value us more... those who will never let us fall into some serious trouble... our friends, our families..)

cheers!

love won't be enough siguro to see this relationship through. dapat may patience and tons of understanding. it's difficult to make it work, pero if you do. hindi ba super sarap ang feeling? pinaglaban mo lahat para lang magkatuluyan kayo. if it doesn't work naman, all is fair in love. you gave it your best shot unfortunately di talaga kakayanin. pero ull be a better person eitherway.

hahaha! totoo naman eh.. pag mababaw rason mo kung baket ka na-inlove..wag mo na ituloy..

ex:

cute sya eh

strong personality(lahat naman eh nuh!)

iba sya eh(talaga naman iba-iba..syet naman oh..)

matalino(kaya nga nagwork na MPA/gro/psp.. ginamit lang utak..nu ba yun!oo na, gusto ko lang icomment.. tho mali)

hindi ko lang talaga sya maalis sa isip ko..(eww babaw)

sobrang love nia family nia..bilib ako sa KANYA(dapat lang,, hirap work namen nuh)

mga ganyang kababaw... wag na po ituloy.. ha? (storbo)

hindi naman kaya tapusin eh..(NUNG IBA LANG JAN! sus.. kikisali nanaman oh iba nga eh)

ahhh kikisali lang me ? ano ba ang hindi mababaw? lahat kase nilalagyan u ng dahilan e, parang lahat na ng dahilan ng mga nai inlove sinabi mong mababaw! ano ba ung malalim ... example.. nainlove ako sa kanya kase magaling sya sa algebra ..ano ba ung hindi mababaw sayo na dahilan...un bang kase hindi na ako masaya sa aswa ko tapos nakita ko sayo ung hindi ko nakita sa kanya....eeer ano naman un? matalino, mabaet, masipag...di ba ganun din un? isip ka muna bago ka post hirap kase ng indi muna isip bago post..pagkakaalam ko kase kahit noon pa, mababaw lang talaga ang mainlove.. kase simple lang un pero complicated..ultimo mga scientist nga hindi mapaliwanag un tapos ikaw alam mo? wow!!!

if u wanna play.. better study the GAME..

have fun playing.. dont forget.. ur not MARIO(mario3).. you dont have 100 lives.. to re-do everything..

BOW!

Love is never a Game ...Instinct yan at hindi nag iisip ...puro damdamin lang yan, love fails when you use yer head over yer brain(for men huh) wag mo isipin na dapat pag client ka at pumasok ka sa ganitong situation e hindi mo paiiralin feelings mo kase in the first place un ung dahilan kung baket ka na inlove... sino ba gusto O NAGPLANONG magkagusto sa pokpok in the first place(ouch!), walang customer na papasok sa isang establichment na nakatatak na sa isip nila na maiinolve sila pwera nalang kung intensyon lang talaga nilang makahanap ng KABIT o pampalipas oras(ouch uli) hehehehe

ako strike three na...so i think it's time to give up.

i think tama si IMurANGEL---she really knows what she's talking about.

IMurANGEL is speaking from experience ..... which need not necessarily be the same as yours or mine .... we determine our own future by the choices we make

..... the untrodden path doesn't always lead to a devil at the end .... an angel could be there too ..... but because it's untrodden, the road is more difficult and, as such, one should be prepared for the perils ahead ....

who knows? ...... it could even be IMurANGEL at the end :)

Just passing through.

I think IMurANGEL has got it exactly right.

Also personally, i feel uncomfortable reading condescending and cruel remarks about pokpok this and pokpok that, because if i've never been in other people's shoes and don't know what it's like, i try not to make judgments, no matter what social convention may say. There is a saying, "There but for the grace of God go i." But that's just me.

Incidentally, i would like to share the thought, maybe controversial, that when you go into a massage parlor, you are no better than the ladies who work there, because it takes two to tango and you're on the same dance floor. You engage in a transaction - there is no superior and inferior because you are meeting on the same level of exchange.

I'm sure not everyone will agree with my post, but i believe the purpose of threads includes exchanging thoughts that allow us to learn from each other, and to agree or disagree, with passion and spirit sometimes, but hopefully with civility and respect at all times.

Respect to all, and peace.

see.. SOME are afraid for these questions,,

yes i have met who are successful with their relationship (client&mpa)

sila yun,, hindi tayo... at hindi ikaw(lalu kana)..

first and foremost we didnt had a relationship because i chose not to, and mawalang galang lang ha? u dont know what yer talking about , feelings mo kase pinapairal mo, halatang nag sosour graping kaparin. YES mahirap mapaliwanag ang love hindi natin masabi kung bakit pero we still express it na kase mabait cya etc... ang kinakainis ko lang e parang pinapalabas mo na mga nag popost dito e sobrang taglibog lang kaya na confuse sila sa love...kung galit ka sa mga manyak... doon ka magpost sa mga nagpopost sa frs. about mpos and bars.. wag dito, kase imbes na makatulong ka lalo lang naguguluhan mga nagbabasa, and yes they agree with u all the time, masayado gentlemen mga tao dito, baka gusto kunin service mo or sumthing and dont get mad ha? LUMabas na rin sa bibig mo na ang love , quote kita ha? "if HE can explain y HE IS in love with the POKPOK(ouch???)

then its not love at all.. love is unanswered, unexplained.. if you have reasons then what is it?" unexplained ba kamo? which means mababaw nga, ang pinakamababaw sa lahat ng mababaw is ung hindi mo mapaliwanag , ..tapos sasabihin mo...."hahaha! totoo naman eh.. pag mababaw rason mo kung baket ka na-inlove..wag mo na ituloy..

ex:

cute sya eh

strong personality(lahat naman eh nuh!)

iba sya eh(talaga naman iba-iba..syet naman oh..)

matalino(kaya nga nagwork na MPA/gro/psp.. ginamit lang utak..nu ba yun!oo na, gusto ko lang icomment.. tho mali)

hindi ko lang talaga sya maalis sa isip ko..(eww babaw)

sobrang love nia family nia..bilib ako sa KANYA(dapat lang,, hirap work namen nuh)

mga ganyang kababaw... wag na po ituloy.. ha? (storbo)

hindi naman kaya tapusin eh..(NUNG IBA LANG JAN! sus.. kikisali nanaman oh iba nga eh)"

think first before ya post, and yes guilty ako at hinusgahan ko cya kahit anong ganda pinakita nya, the main reason is her job and what she is, what im trying to tell you is that some people will accept her for what she is, and some will be happier kung iniwan nya ang work nya dahil sa lalaking mahal nya, which is sad to say for you coz , yer so called sinasamba na lalaki na may asawa didnt show u that...yer posts is not about everybody on this thread , its all about you, at least ako im hurt pero tinatanggap ko sa sarili ko na kasalanan ko, im bitter but not with her but for myself

OK nag react cya kase "pokpok" tawag ko...i was just trying to prove a point na un ang nakapagpababa sa self esteem nila , ung perception ng society like that word, kaya nga nagreract ka ng ganun pero i didnt called you directly, ryt? i was trying to explain that is just what society labels girls on this profession , its like labeling guys who go there as mga manyakis..im ur angel was the first one who accused guys as na challenge lang and flavor of the month lang?sorry ha , not all guys who come to this place are what ya think and then u retract yer post na minahal ka nga ng guy mo na may asawa? ano ba talaga? cge tawagin na nating psp mas maganda ba pakinggan? parang ang pulis , synonym nya buwaya.. YES tama ung sinabi ng isang nag post ...it takes 2 to tango , which means kung walang demand , walang supply diba? guess we are all gulity ryt? so we can just all go to hell in the end... and sana wag na banggitin ang pangalan ni god sa post na to kase kinikilabutan ako...coz we are talking about sex trade like god allows it and 'fyi' i went to a club not a mp, i only wanted to drink with a friend when i met her and didnt plan any monkey business, i didnt even touch her like the 1st or the 2nd time or even the 3rd, coz im not fond of places like this, i was just fond of her(i guess)

whenever i read angel's and punisher's posts on this thread, i can only realize the reasons why a client can never end up with an mpa/psp/gro, and vice versa. :lol: they're presenting views from the two parties, why relationship such as this will never prosper. no matter how they (punisher and angel) differ from their views and argue (healthy argument naman, hehehe) on this thread, ang bottomline naman nilang dalawa pareho- di magkakatuluyan ang client and mpa/psp/gro

parang he says, she says si kuya punisher at ate angel. di kaya kayo magkatuluyan nyan??!! :boo:

kudos to the two of you. ur making this thread very interesting. hihihi

punisher, i'm a gentleman but i do agree with your post, dude :thumbsupsmiley:

It is very easy for people to simply generalize as this makes it easy for us to understand, to comprehend. This is particularly true when our level of interest is not much, and we couldn't care less. What we fail to notice or even, ignore, is that every situation is different. There may be similarities, even a lot of it but, they are not absolute. We will always reach a point where the similarities end and the differences begin. As such, results may differ, from a person to another, from one scenario to another.

The points raised here by people are all valid. Those are experiences which make them facts, something that indeed happened. But interpretations could be different as we tend to see mostly what comes from our field of view, either because that is all that we see or we haven't the experience to notice the other things that take place within our midst.

At best, let us make this thread a very robust forum in which we can share our experiences so that others may be made aware or at least learn a thing or two. By bringing in emotions, whether past or present, we enrich the discussion and sharing. However, my hope is that we make this devoid of any personal attacks, which in my mind, is totally uncalled for. Sharing of experiences entails exposing yourself: risking emotions, courting ridicule & judgment from others. Society at-large is already cruel as it is, let us, belonging in a smaller community not mimic this but rather cultivate more lively sharing & discussion. Besides, don't we greet one another here from time to time with, "Hi," "Hello," "Good Morning!" or what have you got...

Peace!

Edited by juandelacruzband
... and sana wag na banggitin ang pangalan ni god sa post na to kase kinikilabutan ako...coz we are talking about sex trade like god allows it and 'fyi' i went to a club not a mp, i only wanted to drink with a friend when i met her and didnt plan any monkey business, i didnt even touch her like the 1st or the 2nd time or even the 3rd, coz im not fond of places like this, i was just fond of her(i guess)

Good evening, all.

Punisher, if "sana wag na banggitin and pangalan ni god" is a reference to the saying in my post, "There but for the grace of God go i," i'm afraid you missed the meaning by a mile. In case that's what you're referring to, it's an expression meaning you could have been just as easily the other person by happenstance...

And your clarification that you "went to a club not a mp" really makes a world of difference, doesn't it... and you didn't plan any monkey business... Sigh.

Also, this is not to take sides, but when you get to saying things like "u don't know what yer talking about" and "think first before ya post," that's sliding towards argumentum ad hominem, which basically means attacking the person instead of addressing the point at issue, which usually indicates one is losing the argument.

Finally, you referred to being "bitter." I am sorry about your pain, brother, and i hope that in time you will resolve your issues, and stop being a "punisher" most of all to yourself.

I sincerely wish you, and the other posters here, all the best.

My last post on this thread.

Peace.

Good evening, all.

Punisher, if "sana wag na banggitin and pangalan ni god" is a reference to the saying in my post, "There but for the grace of God go i," i'm afraid you missed the meaning by a mile. In case that's what you're referring to, it's an expression meaning you could have been just as easily the other person by happenstance...

And your clarification that you "went to a club not a mp" really makes a world of difference, doesn't it... and you didn't plan any monkey business... Sigh.

Also, this is not to take sides, but when you get to saying things like "u don't know what yer talking about" and "think first before ya post," that's sliding towards argumentum ad hominem, which basically means attacking the person instead of addressing the point at issue, which usually indicates one is losing the argument.

Finally, you referred to being "bitter." I am sorry about your pain, brother, and i hope that in time you will resolve your issues, and stop being a "punisher" most of all to yourself.

I sincerely wish you, and the other posters here, all the best.

My last post on this thread.

Peace.

OK first I didnt realize that I was arguing with the guy who invented the dictionary... quote or not ya still used the term GOD, and it seems like you felt like its more appropriate than the word POKPOK... on this thread, Lets not be hypocrites..pls.... and yes an mp and a club does make a world of difference.... in an mp ,guys go there not just for the massage, in a club... some or most guys who go there dont even table girls...does that make ya feel better? and i wasnt the first one who attacked, I just retaliated...its easier to post something like, ...yes your absolutely right sister!!! even if i dont get yer point coz its easier ryt? And yes yer not taking sides...your just a knight in shining armor out to rescue a damsel in distress, I Like the way ya use words though It makes me think that ya might be a Minister of some sort than a poster on this forum and peace to you too and goodwill to all men... :rolleyes:

it wasnt meant for u..(ouch??)

it is meant for someone i talked with who doesnt know if the POKPOK likes her??? get it??

thats y i told him that HE BETTER KNOW THE GAME..

you read my posts and you only choose what u wanted to hurt you..(ouch???)

love goes beyond beauty nor brains,,

beauty fades.. even brainy people can forget , can go wrong

love till it will last.. no fears, boundaries..

love??? to love??? it has no reasons.. to love is to love..

but by stating shallow reasons up there(can still see??)..

is by simply putting limits on how THEIR love can lasts..(if they agree..)

what if they're no longer cute? smart? became ordinary..

they will get bored? find someone else?

love is sticking to what you have decided.. loving what flaws you see,

if i loved my client for money..what if he dont have work anymore??

if my client is young looking,, what if 5 years from now,, his hair turns gray?

if he has a complete set of teeth and monthly his dentist have to pull it out?

if its too physical.. all i can say.. its shallow.

let me quote u

"Instinct yan at hindi nag iisip ...puro damdamin lang yan"

why didnt you quote me???

"well.. hindi natin ma-predict ang future... baka next moth.. (feb nanaman).. in love nanaman ako :heart:heart.gif .. yung nga lang...

i have to HOLD BACK.. -_- nadala na eh.. pero ewan... depende.. panahon.. gut feel.. yan lang naman laban namen eh.. puro gut-feel..

masarap naman talaga ma-in love eh..(sa umpisa)"

if HE can explain y HE IS in love with the POKPOK(ouch???)

then its not love at all.. love is unanswered, unexplained.. if you have reasons then what is it? infatuation and PITY

yes it will start there.. (infatuation and pity...can be change too)

question is... is he ready to hear people talk?(against them)

when his momma tells him "son, why her? she has a KID"

when ur bro/sis wisphers "si kuya praning.. package deal nahanap..baog ba sya?"

when your neighbors say "hindi nia kamuka yung daughter nila.. hindi rin nia kakulay ano.."

are you ready???(not u punisher.. its for my friend..)

see.. SOME are afraid for these questions,,

yes i have met who are successful with their relationship (client&mpa)

sila yun,, hindi tayo... at hindi ikaw(lalu kana)..

ouch?? hindi ko maaring mafeel yan.. pokpok ako eh.. who are u referring to??

ang pokpok.. walang hiya,, at wala self-esteem.. sori boss.

wala kasi ako pinagaralan kaya hindi ako nag e-excuse me..

banat lang ng banat.. wala kasi kami dapat ikahiya eh,, kasi nga pokpok kme... wala alam

only few poople will agree... BECAUSE THEY CHOSE TO.

good morning to you too sir.

Nasapol mo yata ako dito. What you have cited relates to me, and you wouldn't believe if I say so. Meron akong kinasama at kinakasama na meron 3 kids, and my family and all the people around me had condemned me. I stood by my decision, at pinag-aral ko pa ang mga kids niya at itinuring kong parang anak ko, although, I have other children from my past relationships. Ngayon nasa college na ang mga kids niya, at kahit wala na kami ay patuloy ko pa rin sinusuportahan ang mga bata. For me kasi ay walang kasalanan ang mga bata at dapat mahalin sila.

For your info, nagka-relasyon ako sa isang MPA na niloko lamang ako. Please refer to my previous posts on this nightmare of mine. However, during our relationships, I introduced her to my children, friends, and staffs, and oftern went out with my group. Pinakilala ko siya as my gf and a businesswoman, and the people around me has respected her at mataas ang pagtingin nila sa kanya tulad ng sa akin. Masakit lang ang story ending namin.

That's life. . .

Kaya madam, kahit anumang profession o trabaho ng isang tao ay nasa pagdadala lang 'yan. Kahit negosyante ka nguni't bastusin ka naman ay masahol ka pa sa pokpok. Trabaho lang 'yan at walang personalan. LoLz.

I suggest that mpa/gro/psp please to be honest to their clients who tend to fall in love with them (mpa/gro/psp), and don't make them believe that you love them. Tao din naman kami na nasasaktan, at lalo na kapag niloloko.

I suggest that mpa/gro/psp please to be honest to their clients who tend to fall in love with them (mpa/gro/psp), and don't make them believe that you love them. Tao din naman kami na nasasaktan, at lalo na kapag niloloko.

amen to this one, bro :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks bro. Sa totoo lang ito kapatid, at sana naman huwag nilang pagsamantalahan ang magandang pinakikita ng kanilang mga clients and taking advantage of the love, affection, and special attention given to them by their clients.

Peace!!!!!

Nasapol mo yata ako dito. What you have cited relates to me, and you wouldn't believe if I say so. Meron akong kinasama at kinakasama na meron 3 kids, and my family and all the people around me had condemned me. I stood by my decision, at pinag-aral ko pa ang mga kids niya at itinuring kong parang anak ko, although, I have other children from my past relationships. Ngayon nasa college na ang mga kids niya, at kahit wala na kami ay patuloy ko pa rin sinusuportahan ang mga bata. For me kasi ay walang kasalanan ang mga bata at dapat mahalin sila.

For your info, nagka-relasyon ako sa isang MPA na niloko lamang ako. Please refer to my previous posts on this nightmare of mine. However, during our relationships, I introduced her to my children, friends, and staffs, and oftern went out with my group. Pinakilala ko siya as my gf and a businesswoman, and the people around me has respected her at mataas ang pagtingin nila sa kanya tulad ng sa akin. Masakit lang ang story ending namin.

That's life. . .

Kaya madam, kahit anumang profession o trabaho ng isang tao ay nasa pagdadala lang 'yan. Kahit negosyante ka nguni't bastusin ka naman ay masahol ka pa sa pokpok. Trabaho lang 'yan at walang personalan. LoLz.

Good point nde kasalanan ng mga bata..Musta ka na bro? Watch mode lang ako lagi ngaun hehe..Sarap kc magbasa ng mga post nila kaya next time na lang ako magpopost uli..Musta na kaya si lankface? tagal din nya wala..Kaw bro musta ka na?? U look good bro..Ako naman..im ok..nakalimutan ko na lahat...Nice too see u uli bro and always take care..

To imurangel and Punisher:

Madami natutunan sa mga post nyo lalo na un mga newbie sa ganito relasyon sana lang wag kau magkapersonalan..Peace sa lahat..

uhm... repost ko lang ulit yung sinabi ko before sa thread na 'to...

*guys, kung magmamahal kayo ng psp, mpa, gro... make sure... hindi lang dahil sa sex or gusto niyo i-rampa sa mga friends niyo... or wag kayo umasa na kayo si prince charming na nangangarap na maka-ayos ng buhay ng mga babae sa ganitong trabaho... :hypocritesmiley:

*girls, kung kayo naman ang magmamahal... make sure... hindi dahil sa mayaman o para siyang prinsipe na magaalis sa'yo sa mundong iyong ginagalawan... (isang malaking kahibangan yan!) :hypocritesmiley:

wag padalos-dalos... yung tipong isa,dalawa o tatlong beses pa lang kayong nagmi-meet... eh inlove na kayo sa isa't isa... kalokohan yan! :thumbsdownsmiley:

yung dalawang former relationships ko... parang instant noodles, after one meeting/sex... tapos konting getting-to-know each other... ayun, inlove na daw kami sa isa't isa... both of it didn't work... maraming issues eh! una na dun, may mga asawa sila... pero nagmahalan talaga kami ng totoo, di lang talaga nag-work... as simple as that... :unsure:

walang masamang magmahal... basta alam niyo ang pinapasukan niyo... at uulitin ko, wag padalos-dalos... kesa, maganda siya, matalino, magaling, galing sa buena familia, maganda ang kinabukasan, o dahil di sila sa bagay sa ganung work... asus... :thumbsdownsmiley:

masaya ang nasa ganitong relationship, pero magulo... patibayan ng sikmura! pahabaan ng pasensiya at patibayan ng paninindigan...

share ko lang yung napanood ko kagabi sa MAALALA MO KAYA... character ni jake cuenca na yung misis na si roxanne ginoo ay nag-gro tapos nabuntis... he said: "sabi ko sa sarili ko, lahat kaya kong tanggapin. pero kahit anong gawin ko, di maalis sa isip ko na may ibang humahawak sa'yo, may ibang humahalik sa'yo at may ibang gumagamit sa'yo... masakit... sobrang sakit!" :cry:

uhm... repost ko lang ulit yung sinabi ko before sa thread na 'to...

*guys, kung magmamahal kayo ng psp, mpa, gro... make sure... hindi lang dahil sa sex or gusto niyo i-rampa sa mga friends niyo... or wag kayo umasa na kayo si prince charming na nangangarap na maka-ayos ng buhay ng mga babae sa ganitong trabaho... :hypocritesmiley:

*girls, kung kayo naman ang magmamahal... make sure... hindi dahil sa mayaman o para siyang prinsipe na magaalis sa'yo sa mundong iyong ginagalawan... (isang malaking kahibangan yan!) :hypocritesmiley:

wag padalos-dalos... yung tipong isa,dalawa o tatlong beses pa lang kayong nagmi-meet... eh inlove na kayo sa isa't isa... kalokohan yan! :thumbsdownsmiley:

yung dalawang former relationships ko... parang instant noodles, after one meeting/sex... tapos konting getting-to-know each other... ayun, inlove na daw kami sa isa't isa... both of it didn't work... maraming issues eh! una na dun, may mga asawa sila... pero nagmahalan talaga kami ng totoo, di lang talaga nag-work... as simple as that... :unsure:

walang masamang magmahal... basta alam niyo ang pinapasukan niyo... at uulitin ko, wag padalos-dalos... kesa, maganda siya, matalino, magaling, galing sa buena familia, maganda ang kinabukasan, o dahil di sila sa bagay sa ganung work... asus... :thumbsdownsmiley:

masaya ang nasa ganitong relationship, pero magulo... patibayan ng sikmura! pahabaan ng pasensiya at patibayan ng paninindigan...

share ko lang yung napanood ko kagabi sa MAALALA MO KAYA... character ni jake cuenca na yung misis na si roxanne ginoo ay nag-gro tapos nabuntis... he said: "sabi ko sa sarili ko, lahat kaya kong tanggapin. pero kahit anong gawin ko, di maalis sa isip ko na may ibang humahawak sa'yo, may ibang humahalik sa'yo at may ibang gumagamit sa'yo... masakit... sobrang sakit!" :cry:

Parang ganito lang yan... Kunwari ang paborito mong ulam eh, SINIGANG (as in kahit bawat kain ay yan lang ang ulam mo). Tapos sinabi ko sa 'yo na isa sa pinakamasarap na sinigang eh sa Tondo matatagpuan at kapag piyesta ng Sto Nino lang inihahanda (kung kelan maraming nag-iinuman sa kalsada at maraming namamatay - wala pa yatang piyesta dun na walang namatay) at dun sa pinakamagulong lugar sa Tondo (kung saan pagkatapos pumatay, eh diretso na kakain na parang walang nangyari) na kailangan mo pa maglakad ng malayo at dadaan sa maraming mgulong lugar.

Ngayon kung trip mo pa din matikman yung sinigang na yun, eh di go ka na, kahit sabi lang ng iba. Ganun din ang ganitong klaseng pagsasama, sabi ng iba pwedeng ito ang pinaka okay (pero pwede din namang olats), pero ang sigurado lang eh madami kang pagdadaanan na paghihirap. Ngayon, siguro naman kung mag-iisip ka ng mabuti at titimplahin ang nararamdaman, di lang ilang araw na pagmumuni-muni yan. Isipin mo, kung kakayanin mo ba, kakayanin ba nung isa at kakayanin nyo bang dalawa...

Ngayon kung nakapag-pasya ka na, eh larga na. Yun lang.

Edited by juandelacruzband

sorry if sapol ah? hehehe

but yeah you're right.. sana nga hindi magtake advantage ang mpa/gro/psp sa clients

pretending they're in love out of money lang pala... pero may babae talaga na mataas mangarap eh

kaya kahit makasakit, walang pakialam..

sana nga din ano,, yung mga iba clients wont take advantage din sa PagkaHUMALING ni mpa/gro/psp

para lang pala makalibre, may pang-display(kung pretty-prettyhan)..

wear a mask of a PRINCE CHARMING.. prince charring lang pala diba?

na kahit anong profession nia,, or natapos nia, sang skul sya,,

kung assh*le sya.. ganun na eh..

wawa lang.. p a r e h o (fair enuf?)

I was so pretty sure that there will some reactions to my post. Siguro, I was so sensitive madam 'coz I was a victim of a fateful scam pulled out on me na kabaro ninyo. So sorry, I was or may be I'm pertaining to myself only, or not all guys are the ones or tulad ng nai-describe mo.

Without intending any offense with you or to other gals, I didn't know o hindi ko alam na "NAHUHUMALING" din pala ang mga mpa/gro/psp sa mga clients nila, 'coz all I know ay nag-pre-"pretend" lang kayo na nahuhumaling sa mga clients ninyo.

Lastly, thank you for the very informative reply which somehow has enlightened me.

Again, my apologies. Peace.