Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Yung sinabi ni sir tabouki na "you and me against the world" is the most exciting feeling a man can think of in this kind of relatioship. We always have a fallback and can always back off from it, then we make the best and have fun in it making a make beleive happy ending. We bring the relationship to the highest level and if it dosn't work anymore, we just walk away from it. Bringing this game of love to a different level. But if you use the phrase in a serious way, you could end up devastated.

Yung sinabi ni sir tabouki na "you and me against the world" is the most exciting feeling a man can think of in this kind of relatioship. We always have a fallback and can always back off from it, then we make the best and have fun in it making a make beleive happy ending. We bring the relationship to the highest level and if it dosn't work anymore, we just walk away from it. Bringing this game of love to a different level. But if you use the phrase in a serious way, you could end up devastated.

Ok sana un " You and me against the world" kaya lang pano kung kaw lang un lumalaban and nagsasacrifice? Naisip ko lang..

Ok sana un " You and me against the world" kaya lang pano kung kaw lang un lumalaban and nagsasacrifice? Naisip ko lang..

nakaka inspired naman ang topic na to..

muntik na din mangyari sa akin to buti na lang napigilan kung hindi naku sobrang sakit sa ulo siguro...

ako kasi yung taong madaling mahulog ang loob...

na-in-love ako sa PSP.

akala ko, special ako sa kanya. i saw signs that i was :)

yung pala, yung mga signs na akala ko type nya rin ako, mali pala basa ko.

halimbawa, yung mga normal na girls, matatantya mo kung type ka nila sa pag-halik. sa PSP, trabaho lang yun.

halimbawa, yung mga normal na girls, matatantya mo kung type ka nila sa pag nilalambing/niyayakap ka nila. sa PSP trabaho lang yun.

she gave me a gift once.

pinakilala ako sa family nya.

she told me stories that it looks like she has not told everyone.

she told me, kung busy daw sya minsan, yung PM ko lang daw binubuksan.

one time, nagka-inuman kami ng aking special PSP. sinabi nya na nung una pa lang daw nya ako nakita, di na nya ako type.

minsang kayakap nya ako sa bed, tinanong ko kung yung yakap ba na yun ay lambing sa akin o parang yakap lang sa kahit kanino. sagot nya, parang yakap daw yun sa isang unan.

sabi nya friend daw tingin nya sa akin.

dumating sa punto na puro negative ang signs na nakikita ko sa kanya. tinanong ko, bakit di mo man lang ako bola-bolahin gaya ng mga iba mong guests? sabi nya, friends na daw kami para bolahin pa nya ako.

hay... isa siguro itong aspect ng isang ma-in-love sa PSP/MPA/GRO. since ang trabaho nila ay serbisyuhan ka, mahirap makita kong type ka o hindi. yung mga little signs na pag sa regular na babae mo makikita ay malalaman mo kung pwede mo syang ligawan o hindi, mahirap ito sa mga PSP/MPA/GRO.

sad ending itong kwento ko.

though i am not sad. kung ayaw, wag pilitin. maghanap ng iba! tipong mga ganito ba.

Ano ba ang tama..MAGMAHAL KA NG WALANG HINIHINTAY NA KAPALIT O MAGMAHAL KA AT MARAMDAMAN MO DIN NA MAHAL KA DIN NYA..? hehe..Comment lng mga bro and sis..

Parang pareho yun dalawa, kaya di naghanap ng kapalit yun dahil mahal ka niya. Yun lang kung mahal mmo siya. Kaya masarap yun sa ating mga boys.
does infatuation count?
Infatuation is also falling in love, the thread does not only consider those who made a move, those who havn't are also welcome to share whsat they feel. Cause you will eventually make a move if you get enough courage to do so. But there are some who does not need courage, and are natural in courting women. Get tip-s and learnings from this thread before you make a move.
Infatuation is also falling in love, the thread does not only consider those who made a move, those who havn't are also welcome to share whsat they feel. Cause you will eventually make a move if you get enough courage to do so. But there are some who does not need courage, and are natural in courting women. Get tip-s and learnings from this thread before you make a move.

from a psychological point of view, i'd have to agree. fatuous love = passion + commitment

always had these bouts of infatuation and obsession since i was in my teens. i have my top three.

probably the most memorable one was a KTV solo performer in timog, taft, and cubao. i was infatuated with her for four years, even though i only saw her for six months total. i even searched the clubs of cainta when i heard rumors that she worked there, searching for a girl with a tribal tattoo on her lower back. justified due to the fact that she was the only woman i knew. saw her a while back with a guy on a motorcycle.

another time was in my 20's. there was this KTV dancer from cubao who was very difficult to contact, and always left me prematurely, without finishing her lady's drink (she always said she was going to the bathroom). after almost a year without seeing her at the club, i was still waiting for her like a fcuking idiot, visiting every week. i even downloaded the songs she performed. i'd see one or two women that i liked, but it would always end up with me missing her. maybe it's the simultaneous orgasms.

then, my latest one. the one i never got to bang. one i would describe as pure obsession. in a span of three weeks, i spent so much on this bitch, that i don't even want to think about it. she never replies to my messages and she never answers my calls, but there come times when she would call end text like crazy. and lately, she has this hot-cold thing going on that i really don't understand, mixing the cold shoulder with passionate kisses. i've promised myself more than once that i would never spend another buck on her again. that never seemed to stop me. especially when i see her onstage. damn. it is extremely frustrating how every time you attempt to make a move, the universe seems to work together to prevent you from achieving what you want. and the worst part is that when i try to get laid somewhere else, i end up not wanting to get laid at all. imagine having frustrated sex with someone, but thinking of someone else. even if the girl can give the best blow job, it wouldn't matter, because your thoughts are elsewhere, with someone else. and after you finish, when you thought thoughts of her would not pester your mind anymore, there she is again. your sex drive is down, but you're still thinking about her. bothersome. infatuation. obsession.

Edited by Palakol
Bro, maybe you have to look deeper into the other clubs, and check out other women. This will give you options to discover the other girls and their qualities, para malaman mo na marami palang maganda at mabait. that might cure you of that obsession on that girl. Infatuation could be a lot of aspects in the girl, either looks, kindness(the maasikaso type), or the good in bed. Try to discover the different traits in all these girls, you might find one that satisfies you in any way.
Bro, maybe you have to look deeper into the other clubs, and check out other women. This will give you options to discover the other girls and their qualities, para malaman mo na marami palang maganda at mabait. that might cure you of that obsession on that girl. Infatuation could be a lot of aspects in the girl, either looks, kindness(the maasikaso type), or the good in bed. Try to discover the different traits in all these girls, you might find one that satisfies you in any way.

sir, the thing with Palakol is, though I haven't met him personally, I know that he has been clubbing for some time. In fact, he knows some of the girls that I became close to when they were still working in previous clubs.

meron naman talagang ganyan, hirap lang mag backread pero alam ko nakapag post na din ako dito around january of 2007 na parang ganun din yung sitwasyon ko.

sir, the thing with Palakol is, though I haven't met him personally, I know that he has been clubbing for some time. In fact, he knows some of the girls that I became close to when they were still working in previous clubs.

meron naman talagang ganyan, hirap lang mag backread pero alam ko nakapag post na din ako dito around january of 2007 na parang ganun din yung sitwasyon ko.

Bro i have been in the club scene for over 15 yrs and i always bear in mind to have the benefit of a doubt on everyone. And that is for all the people that i meet(not only with club girls) Cause you dont know their true personal life yet. There were girls who told me that when her guest leaves they nalways tell them to come back, pero pag kaalis ng guy, ang sabi nila "SANA DI NA BUMALIK YUNG GAGO NA YAN'. That show that may alter ego ang lahat ng tao, and you have to get intimate to them before you get some truth out mof what is being said to you. Just an observatiuon. But not all working girls or poeple are like that.

Bro i have been in the club scene for over 15 yrs and i always bear in mind to have the benefit of a doubt on everyone. And that is for all the people that i meet(not only with club girls) Cause you dont know their true personal life yet. There were girls who told me that when her guest leaves they nalways tell them to come back, pero pag kaalis ng guy, ang sabi nila "SANA DI NA BUMALIK YUNG GAGO NA YAN'. That show that may alter ego ang lahat ng tao, and you have to get intimate to them before you get some truth out mof what is being said to you. Just an observatiuon. But not all working girls or poeple are like that.

Agree..Dahil sa trabaho nila minsan kailangan nila itago un totoo nila personality..Wala din kc sila magagawa and kailangan nila itago un..

Falling in love with GROs and PSPs?! Hmmnn... Bad news yan! Unless your heart is wrapped up with steel. It will only bring you problems. Why not look for someone who's not doing what these girls are doing to save you some energy which may be spent on controlling your anger, jealousy, disappointment, and did I already say jealousy? :lol:

I'm not saying that these girls are not worth loving. Well, in fact, most of them may be worth it. My only point is, there are a lot of girls out there who are actually worth loving as much as these chicks in this category but you can have them with less headache. I hope I'm not being senseless. :lol:

Falling in love with GROs and PSPs?! Hmmnn... Bad news yan! Unless your heart is wrapped up with steel. It will only bring you problems. Why not look for someone who's not doing what these girls are doing to save you some energy which may be spent on controlling your anger, jealousy, disappointment, and did I already say jealousy? :lol:

I'm not saying that these girls are not worth loving. Well, in fact, most of them may be worth it. My only point is, there are a lot of girls out there who are actually worth loving as much as these chicks in this category but you can have them with less headache. I hope I'm not being senseless. :lol:

No you're not. I totally agree.

Thanks! :thumbsupsmiley:
I definitely agree with your way of thinking, its just that we all feel that everyone deserves a little love and romance. We leave that jugdement to people who are in that category to be in that predicament. But if you have the resources to be in a different league, that should be good for you. People in this thread are the ones who go to bars for this purpose and are in to this thing. Peace to you.

AGREE! Mahiwaga lang tlaga ang pag ibig hehe..

there was another one. she was also really nice. the first woman i brought home. my siblings were actually able to meet her.

well, i'm not really looking. these four were accidental. i was just looking for a good time, and found myself wanting more of their good time. then it came to the point that i just enjoyed having them around. the thing is, i never get one girl twice. but there are these rare occasions that this sh|t happens. :lol:

the thing with all four was that they were all difficult to reach. faulty communication seemed to get in the way, or was maybe the cause of all the tension. i don't know. but the first one, the most memorable, was actually the one who beerhouse-broke me. i met her in 2003. she disappeared for two years, and i suddenly saw her in this club i go to. everyone in the club suddenly knew my real name, and who took my virginity. no other girl in that club would touch me (maybe it was a love team thing. haha) until she quit. before she disappeared, she actually took me home and introduced me to her family. :rolleyes:

haha. may i know which ones?

nice to hear from you again, sir.