Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

....i realize... its not what i want and what i need... kailangan ko yung nasa tabi tabi lang and someone na pag may problema ako... nasa tabi lang siya or open arm akong yayakapin... yung hahalikan ako at sasabihin, "its going to be ok... i love you"...

getz??? hehe! drama noh??? :thumbsupsmiley:

Yup gets ko... :cool: "I love u and it's going to be alright..." :wub: Ay mali pala... iba pala ka post ko??? :wacko: He he he.... joke joke joke... :upside: :lol: :upside:

But seriously... Saludo me sa iyo... :thumbsupsmiley: because you had the courage to end something that you "realized" was a lose/lose situation. :cry: Hirap nun ah! Lalo na kung in the past, pinipilit mong mag-work ang relationship at minahal mo siyang talaga... :wub: That's really difficult to call it quits... :( So how are you now? :unsure: I hope you find someone that will be by your side lagi??? :rolleyes: Someone na "Now and Forever" (Richard Marx) "he will be your man"...

Tama iyong nasa signature mo.... "there are times you just have to let GO.. not because you want it that way but..

because it is more painful to hang on and wait for NOTHING..." :cry:

May love and peace fill your heart always.... :thumbsupsmiley: Peace out :hypocritesmiley: , Sis....!!!

P.S. PM me...sharing tayo ng experience.... :blush: If u like? :flowers:

Thats what i call a performance, These gros are geting pretty wild, sh gave me a lot of lewd messages that night including the erotic ones, then apologized the next day for being reckless about what she wants me to do to her body, but then she also talks that way when sober. Man your girls are so in love with you, you could even comand them roll on the ground and they would just follow. Lo is lost, and trying to be somone she is not just to compete in the industry. I pitty them, for feeling threatened, anyway, another one bites the dust :hypocritesmiley: Be good to your girls dude, next time tell your puppies to do a circus act in the bar since they are so obedient :thumbsupsmiley:

Uy baka ma-raid ang bar pag nag girl on girl show ang puppies ko??? :thumbsdownsmiley: Favorite bar ko pa naman yun... He he he... :upside: :lol: :upside:

Yup I think it's love... They want to please me... and they want to be loved by me... sweet naman ako sa kanila di ba?

In my humble opinion... :blush: my two babies have been mentally and physically abused for the most part of their lives (as per their account). :( The chaos in their past lives have resulted in a mashochistic demeanour and a subservient behaviour. :cry: I provide them order, structure, meeting their survival needs and most of all a sense of being loved by someone who will protect them and keep them safe. :hypocritesmiley: IMHO that is..... :blush:

post-127651-1216099355.jpg

post-127651-1216099374.jpg

One of the pictures look familiar, wonder who was that talented photog :rolleyes: The other one is your usual aftermath shot. Nakakaingit naman, Kaiulan kaya ako maging popular sa mga club :unsure: I am your living witness to all your activities dude, lets pose our latest adventures, the ones last weekend.

One of the pictures look familiar, wonder who was that talented photog :rolleyes: The other one is your usual aftermath shot. Nakakaingit naman, Kaiulan kaya ako maging popular sa mga club :unsure: I am your living witness to all your activities dude, lets pose our latest adventures, the ones last weekend.

Ha ha ha... Recognize the motel room? ;) Dude, u shud post the pic of our five girls and you. :rolleyes:

Tama, not only last weekends pictures but the compliation of pics of our babies who have fell in love with us..... " Just the ones that fell in love... para hindi "OT".... He he he... My "L" and ur "A" from club "S"; My "T" and "J" and ur "A" and "C" from club "CH"; My "R" and "J" and ur "B" and "J" form club "E".... My "La and "B" they just got... but post us "Lo" and "Sh" from club "S".... My "A" and ur "Br" from club "W".... :thumbsupsmiley: Did you save the pictures??? :unsure:

A new good pic :thumbsupsmiley: would be our "HARD BODIED" Loves - "A" n "J" from "CH" and ur "Sh" from club "S" and my "A" from club "W" all in one photo with their sexiest out fit... di bah????.... Talo sigurado ang "Pussycat Dolls" at ang "Mocha" pag pinagsamasama natin ang mga yun... Ano kaya??? :rolleyes: casting natin sila for a private lingere photo shoot???? ;)

Huwag na iyong pics ng girls natin sa club "NH"..... :thumbsdownsmiley: "Askal" eh... OT tayo pag girls sa club "NH" pinost natin sa thread neto... Hindi mo naman cla minahal.. Di ba? OK sana sila kung may thread na "Sperm Buckets" Ha ha ha..... :upside: :lol: :upside: :lol:

Ha ha ha... Recognize the motel room? ;) Dude, u shud post the pic of our five girls and you. :rolleyes:

Tama, not only last weekends pictures but the compliation of pics of our babies who have fell in love with us..... " Just the ones that fell in love... para hindi "OT".... He he he... My "L" and ur "A" from club "S"; My "T" and "J" and ur "A" and "C" from club "CH"; My "R" and "J" and ur "B" and "J" form club "E".... My "La and "B" they just got... but post us "Lo" and "Sh" from club "S".... My "A" and ur "Br" from club "W".... :thumbsupsmiley: Did you save the pictures??? :unsure:

A new good pic :thumbsupsmiley: would be our "HARD BODIED" Loves - "A" n "J" from "CH" and ur "Sh" from club "S" and my "A" from club "W" all in one photo with their sexiest out fit... di bah????.... Talo sigurado ang "Pussycat Dolls" at ang "Mocha" pag pinagsamasama natin ang mga yun... Ano kaya??? :rolleyes: casting natin sila for a private lingere photo shoot???? ;)

Huwag na iyong pics ng girls natin sa club "NH"..... :thumbsdownsmiley: "Askal" eh... OT tayo pag girls sa club "NH" pinost natin sa thread neto... Hindi mo naman cla minahal.. Di ba? OK sana sila kung may thread na "Sperm Buckets" Ha ha ha..... :upside: :lol: :upside: :lol:

Dude, cant beleive you memorized all those names, kung sana 20 ang puso natin para mahalin natin silang lahat. hahahaha. I must be in love na.

Dude, cant beleive you memorized all those names, kung sana 20 ang puso natin para mahalin natin silang lahat. hahahaha. I must be in love na.

Ha ha ha... :upside: :lol: :upside: :lol: ....... Those are just the ones that said "I love you" to us..... Wala dyan dude ang mga "sperm buckets" natin... I got a good memory ha?... Believe ka ba? :cool: Do you still have the pics of those mentioned? :unsure:

Your "SH" is falling in love with you... :wub: My girl told me that "Sh" really wants to hook up with you.... :heart: Nag "Textsex" na daw kayo???? Ok ba? ;)

She was all over you last Saturday... E date mo na sya... Lalo mag "fall in love" yan pag pinatirik mo mata niya.... :evil:

Sa akin nlang si "Lo".... Add ko sya sa dalawa ko para "Foursome Experience na". O kaya maganda sana kahit "Sister Act" si "B" and "Lo" (are sisters) and "me"... He he he.... :evil: "Peace Out"!!! :cool:

Ha ha ha... :upside: :lol: :upside: :lol: ....... Those are just the ones that said "I love you" to us..... Wala dyan dude ang mga "sperm buckets" natin... I got a good memory ha?... Believe ka ba? :cool: Do you still have the pics of those mentioned? :unsure:

Your "SH" is falling in love with you... :wub: My girl told me that "Sh" really wants to hook up with you.... :heart: Nag "Textsex" na daw kayo???? Ok ba? ;)

She was all over you last Saturday... E date mo na sya... Lalo mag "fall in love" yan pag pinatirik mo mata niya.... :evil:

Sa akin nlang si "Lo".... Add ko sya sa dalawa ko para "Foursome Experience na". O kaya maganda sana kahit "Sister Act" si "B" and "Lo" (are sisters) and "me"... He he he.... :evil: "Peace Out"!!! :cool:

I have been getting messages from 4 girls,dont know one of them, but she knows everything bout me.Sh has been texting me about her breaking up with the white guy and wants me to take her out. (kahit half day lang daw kami magkasama). She has been sex texting me every night. I must be falling in love.

it's not impossible... it's complicated and hard... but not impossible.... na experience mo na ihahatid mo cya sa customer nya tapos maghihintay ka ng 3 hours ++ para sunduin cya ulit at ihatid pauwi? <and pretend eveything is ok> it's hard... but not impossible.... sometimes you just have to zone out minsan and not too think what she is doing out there with the client... but instead relish evey moment you have with her.... yes it's hard but that's your test on how to make your relationship work... just my two cents... peace to all....

gilghost, I can relate to your feelings towards this girl, because I'm in the same situation.

Ang pinag-iba lang natin, my girlfriend already quit her job as GRO, while yung sayo continous pa rin.

Bro. kung talagang mahal mo yang girl, prepare yourself for a lot of sacrifices, dahil hindi lang yan problema sa pagitan nyong dalawa

at sa mga mahal nya, gaya ng BF niya, ...kundi sa iyo at sa pamilya mo.

Medyo mahirap on her part, pero kung talagang mahal ka nya, she would drop her BF.

Isang palaisipan ito, na bakit di nya maiwan ito, gayong sinasaktan naman siya nito.

Sa ngayon Bro. mas makabubuti sa yong alalay ka lang muna- medyo wait and see.

Mahirap mong ibuhos ang buong nasa iyo sa isang taong hindi pala karapat-dapat.

just my 2 cents.

it's not impossible... it's complicated and hard... but not impossible.... na experience mo na ihahatid mo cya sa customer nya tapos maghihintay ka ng 3 hours ++ para sunduin cya ulit at ihatid pauwi? <and pretend eveything is ok> it's hard... but not impossible.... sometimes you just have to zone out minsan and not too think what she is doing out there with the client... but instead relish evey moment you have with her.... yes it's hard but that's your test on how to make your relationship work... just my two cents... peace to all....

i remember a friend who'd bring his mpa-girlfriend to a stag venue. to make it worse, the girl would insist that she didn't have sex with anyone in that place, though she's a regular "gift" in stag parties. my buddy wasn't sure whether he was upset that his girl is part of a stag, or because his girl is obviously lying to him.

i've been involved with a girl in this trade and we never discussed the more private details of her work. she also never asked me to drive her to meet a customer as she knew it would break my heart.

one day we just decided to end the relationship, though for about a month we spent hours on the phone crying. we broke up, but we're still friends.

Lesson I learned... About 10 years ago I used to frequent strip joints in the Roxas area. All my friends told me that I should remember that these ladies are just for fun and enjoyment. In short "Huwag kong seryosohin". So with that in mind I was jumping from bar to bar until I me Julia. She was nice to me and I felt ok naman with her. Anyway to cut the long story short 8 months passed and I just go to her lang. I mean almost everyday nandoon ako. (monday to saturday, 6pm-6am). But the thing is, I kept the advise of my friends in mind. So basically I didn't get attached to her emotionally. I was only there because i had free sex, don't need to buy ladies drink for her (she talks to the floor manager para i don't have to buy it), big ass discount sa VIP room (courtesy of her din). She would also leave an existing client whenever I showed up. She wouldn't take the tips I leave for her too. A week before I left for another country to study one of my friends blurted out na when I was leaving and she over heard it. That day onwards she was crying in the room whenever I came to the bar for the last week. I really felt so bad because because you can feel how sincere her feelings were towards me.4 years later when I came back from aboard she was already gone. What I gathered after I left she left too. Went to back to school and I think she's working as a nurse in the country I went to. Well I did learn something from this experience though. I have never looked at another of these ladies as playthings anymore, I learned they are doing what they are doing for greater purpose, for family, for future and maybe, hopefully find love too.

Please treat them with respect, they are also human beings with the same feelings, aspirations, dreams as everyone else in this world. They also have rights the same as you and me.

Lesson I learned... About 10 years ago I used to frequent strip joints in the Roxas area. All my friends told me that I should remember that these ladies are just for fun and enjoyment. In short "Huwag kong seryosohin". So with that in mind I was jumping from bar to bar until I me Julia. She was nice to me and I felt ok naman with her. Anyway to cut the long story short 8 months passed and I just go to her lang. I mean almost everyday nandoon ako. (monday to saturday, 6pm-6am). But the thing is, I kept the advise of my friends in mind. So basically I didn't get attached to her emotionally. I was only there because i had free sex, don't need to buy ladies drink for her (she talks to the floor manager para i don't have to buy it), big ass discount sa VIP room (courtesy of her din). She would also leave an existing client whenever I showed up. She wouldn't take the tips I leave for her too. A week before I left for another country to study one of my friends blurted out na when I was leaving and she over heard it. That day onwards she was crying in the room whenever I came to the bar for the last week. I really felt so bad because because you can feel how sincere her feelings were towards me.4 years later when I came back from aboard she was already gone. What I gathered after I left she left too. Went to back to school and I think she's working as a nurse in the country I went to. Well I did learn something from this experience though. I have never looked at another of these ladies as playthings anymore, I learned they are doing what they are doing for greater purpose, for family, for future and maybe, hopefully find love too.

Please treat them with respect, they are also human beings with the same feelings, aspirations, dreams as everyone else in this world. They also have rights the same as you and me.

Just wanted to add to that last post. I received a call a while ago from one of the girls i helped before. She now works for a tv station as a resercher, the fact is she still feels that she owes me for her career and never stopped thanking me tru text. Its been 3 yrs na since i helped her, though have not seen her since, pero nan diyan npa rin siya in spirit and in text. oks na yun para sa akin. Marunung siya tumanaw ng utang na loob. Kung ganun lang lahat ng mga nagkarelasyon, di lalo tayong magiging masaya. Well i guess there was a little falling in love involved in that situation.

gilghost, I can relate to your feelings towards this girl, because I'm in the same situation.

Ang pinag-iba lang natin, my girlfriend already quit her job as GRO, while yung sayo continous pa rin.

Bro. kung talagang mahal mo yang girl, prepare yourself for a lot of sacrifices, dahil hindi lang yan problema sa pagitan nyong dalawa

at sa mga mahal nya, gaya ng BF niya, ...kundi sa iyo at sa pamilya mo.

Medyo mahirap on her part, pero kung talagang mahal ka nya, she would drop her BF.

Isang palaisipan ito, na bakit di nya maiwan ito, gayong sinasaktan naman siya nito.

Sa ngayon Bro. mas makabubuti sa yong alalay ka lang muna- medyo wait and see.

Mahirap mong ibuhos ang buong nasa iyo sa isang taong hindi pala karapat-dapat.

just my 2 cents.

thanks for the feedback... yes i think i love her na... and yes i just try and not to go between her and her abusive BF... i just try to support her from afar... and just be there when she needs me... sometimes she calls me early in late at night so we can meet and just talk in the car... listen to her CDs and just hold hands.... she feels safe around me daw... unlike sa bahay nila na hindi na nauubos problema....

just an update... she had decided to quit the trade... i wont go into details on why... but it's one step closer to our objective... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by gilghost
thanks for the feedback... yes i think i love her na... and yes i just try and not to go between her and her abusive BF... i just try to support her from afar... and just be there when she needs me... sometimes she calls me early in late at night so we can meet and just talk in the car... listen to her CDs and just hold hands.... she feels safe around me daw... unlike sa bahay nila na hindi na nauubos problema....

just an update... she had decided to quit the trade... i wont go into details on why... but it's one step closer to our objective... :thumbsupsmiley:

There really is a chance if you play your cards right, have done that before and she now has a promising career. happy for her na maganda na ang buhay.

About 4 years ago I encountered this dilemma, there was this girl from a club in Q.C., she's 19 years old, pretty, matangkad (almost of the same height kami) and morena. I would go to her work almost everyday, syempre hindi din naman biro ang pumunta to such a place. Not really knowing what to do and having no one to give me an advice as many of my closest friends whom I can share my dilemma then are abroad at that time, I asked one of the masters here (username I won't mention na lang) so he gave me a logical advice which made me think many time kung se-seryosohin ko ba ang feelings ko towards her or not. I carefully analyze it at sa huli nasunod ang ang decision ko na sa tingin ko ay tama naman, so I stopped going to her work for something like 5 months change my cellphone number. After than period I decided to go back to her work and see how she is doing pero wala na s'ya doon...

Had a close call with this GRO in Genie. I was head over heels sa kanya...I pasd by her house, waited for her until makalabas ng club and minsan namn nag aabang bago syua pumasaok. Good this I was able to get her off my mind just in time before maubos lahat ng pera ko.

:thumbsupsmiley: you can't really say if your inlove your inlove, even what type of work she/he do.. :goatee:

I concur, pag in love ka you will do all kinds of things (even stupid things) hehe, 'yun nga lang ang tanong d'yan "in love din ba s'ya sa 'yo?" to risk it all..

Had a close call with this GRO in Genie. I was head over heels sa kanya...I pasd by her house, waited for her until makalabas ng club and minsan namn nag aabang bago syua pumasaok. Good this I was able to get her off my mind just in time before maubos lahat ng pera ko.

Ang pinaka-difficult gawin kasi d'yan bro (just like being in love with an ordinary girl) is getting her off your mind..

for me everything is a risk kase, if you really love the person and that person loves you as well then go for it and be happy. pero bear in mind na you have to love the girl for all the she is and she is not. you have to bear the burdens of her past and she must willing to give up her old ways for you. give her a chance and yourself as well.

gave it a shot with one, but i just seem can't give it all to her, her lies always keep on catching up with her. lies after lies i always forgave her. for almost a year we always had petty quarrels. then i learned something she did that i just couldn't bear thinking if we would still continue. decided to end it finally, and now i really realize that it was just really lust and not love.

gave it a shot with one, but i just seem can't give it all to her, her lies always keep on catching up with her. lies after lies i always forgave her. for almost a year we always had petty quarrels. then i learned something she did that i just couldn't bear thinking if we would still continue. decided to end it finally, and now i really realize that it was just really lust and not love.

Good for you, man!!! Good for you! di naman siguro naubos pera mo? Mahirap talaga...this just goes to show that there are more MPAs etc who take advantage of their client's "goodwill"... this is not saying that there are no clients who don't take advantage...but come to think of it, what do the clients go to the MP for in the first place? to find a girlfriend? LOL???

some go to find temporary love...momentary love...and some lonely and confused souls end up thinking that this temporary thing is the long lasting type...wake up dudes!!! they can spot and smell your types a mile away!!! long lasting for them is better - the longer they can string you along the better for them di ba?

kaya always go in with the right frame of mind - mas okay na yung isip na malamang they will take advantage of you, lolokohin ka lang...rather than - no, hindi siya ganyan, iba siya...hay kadalasan kalokohan lang iyan...

di naman naubos pera ko pero i did also spend a considerable amount of money on her. even made sustento to her just for her to finally quit the trade. actually nahuli ko siya isang beses lying and i found out she went back to working in a club. nagmakaawa sya for me not to leave her, nagawa lang daw nya kasi nahihiya sya humingi sa akin. so ok, i said fine just dont do it again. but i was giving her enough money para di na talaga nya maisipang bumalik pero siguro di sya kuntento sa simpleng buhay kaya kinukulang pa rin. pero ng aminin nya sa akin na muntik na sya makipag sex sa iba dahil lasing na lasing sya, that was the time i said enough of this bullshit.