Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Girlish, you almost made me believe of your story. But when I peeped with your other comments in other topics, I arrived into a conclusion that you are a master of disguise. You made a very incredible stories which are totally contrary or contradictory to your other posts in other topics. Get outta here!

:upside: LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .... Girlish comeout and defend yourself..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are but human, kaya puede magfall kahit hindi mo plan

yun lang ang problem is that one falls for the other pero yung isa hindi nman

id just have to say you have to spend more time talking and being together that way both will realize what they ultimately want in the relationship granting the said situation ;)

:upside: LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .... Girlish comeout and defend yourself..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SinisterPurpose, I bet she doesn't have the guts to come out now. I have evidences and those are her posts in other topics not unless it will be erased. I got this feeling that I personally knew her. All she posted here are generally outright lies.

I dare girlish to come out. She won't at this time bcoz she is busy since yesterday for an out-town commitment.

SinisterPurpose, I bet she doesn't have the guts to come out now. I have evidences and those are her posts in other topics not unless it will be erased. I got this feeling that I personally knew her. All she posted here are generally outright lies.

I dare girlish to come out. She won't at this time bcoz she is busy since yesterday for an out-town commitment.

Your the "Man!". lol :lol: This justs proves my point that you always second guess MPAs/PSPs/GROs/.

Again... <_< "BELIEVE IN ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND NOTHING YOU HEAR OR READ" <_<

Especially if it's comming from a MPA/PSP/GRO :wacko: . The lies some of these girls spin eventually catches up to them. :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Islander2007 PM me some specifics on this bitch and I'll go down to her club and teach her a lesson.... She won't know what will hit her.... Cause she'll never know when it'll be comming. :evil: I have no problem in playing the role of "Karma" Judge, Jury and Executioner. :evil:)

Your the "Man!". lol :lol: This justs proves my point that you always second guess MPAs/PSPs/GROs/.

Again... <_< "BELIEVE IN ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND NOTHING YOU HEAR OR READ" <_<

Especially if it's comming from a MPA/PSP/GRO :wacko: . The lies some of these girls spin eventually catches up to them. :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Islander2007 PM me some specifics on this bitch and I'll go down to her club and teach her a lesson.... She won't know what will hit her.... Cause she'll never know when it'll be comming. :evil: I have no problem in playing the role of "Karma" Judge, Jury and Executioner. :evil:)

Hey dude, if your going to the bars again, let me come with you, i can watch your back when we are out in these jungle bars. You have always been right about this, its all a suction, i mean seduction. Lets check out more of the bar scenes, specially near the cavite area.

Gentlemen, my deepest apologies. It just pisses me off when these bitches made up stories how ideal and great their lives. It is just a fairy tale and a wishful thinking lang, or imaginary lang. There is no true happiness in their lives. Karma will soon catch up with these bitches. I only prove my point that these bitches are GREAT LIARS.

Their justification of being in that trade ay masyado ng gasgas. Wala na bang genuine at original na dahilan? Just an advice to those who thought that they are in love, PLEASE DON'T FALL IN THEIR TRAP OR PREY. Subukan mong hiraman ng pera kung pahihiramin ka. Mag-pretend kang as in zero, tingnan natin kung papansinin pa kayo ng mga "bitches" na 'yan. They are all after your wealth, money, power and/or influence. Simple as that lang.

Hey dude, if your going to the bars again, let me come with you, i can watch your back when we are out in these jungle bars. You have always been right about this, its all a suction, i mean seduction. Lets check out more of the bar scenes, specially near the cavite area.

Dude, it will always be my pleasure to roll with a "master operator" like yourself.... :thumbsupsmiley: That last Cavite operation was flawlessly executed. :thumbsupsmiley: Just got do get "jojosmojo" to come on board to practice his special "mojo". ;) He he he.... :lol:

"MPAs/PSPs/GROs beware......" "Karma's Executioners" are coming.....:evil:

Just a few points:

1. Generally, you're not going to KTV bars/MP's to fall in love. You're there for a fair exchange - buying time to have fun with a girl. What happens if all her guests gusto syang syotain? That's going to be trouble, as most likely she's going to have lots of bf (unable to resist the money!). If you want to be the solo bf, be prepared to become her sugar daddy (magastos!). But in a number of cases, this is still not an assurance that she'll be loyal to you (unfortunately, some are greedy). So you're better off throwing away the illusion of romance in these unexpected places and just stick to what these places are for. There could be few exceptions, of course, but very, very few.

2. Girls are here to earn a living. They are in for the money, and you're supposed to spend on these places. You have no business being here if you're not prepared to spend for the girls. You can't judge a girl as good or bad based solely on how many guests she has and much money she gets from her guests. I would like to believe that a large number of the girls are inherently decent.

3. Other girls are hoping some guy comes along to take care of them the rest of their lives. Few are lucky enough to get a steady provider, but as I've said some squander the situation by persisting on their "bad habits" despite having a provider. Nonetheless, a convenient arrangement can be made without expecting too much of each other -- for example, abutan mo lang every now and then, including gifts during important occassions, and don't be concerned too much about what she does when not with you. Most of all, don't talk about love. Very cost effective, and relatively worry-free! This is based on an actual 3-year arrangement.

Girlish, you almost made me believe of your story. But when I peeped with your other comments in other topics, I arrived into a conclusion that you are a master of disguise. You made a very incredible stories which are totally contrary or contradictory to your other posts in other topics. Get outta here!

Islander. please provide me or PM the details also . tsk i would like to see for my self....

well if its true. this has been a great find all those typing for nothing or I may say for luring.

No wonder a newbie like her seems to know what we were talking about out....

and really know to navigate thru the pages, seems shes using a diffrent account now...

tsk tsk... anyhow shes fooling her self thru her posts.

I'm just wondering about PSPs..about giving up their pussy's in exchange for money..

It's ok for me if they do it because of pleasure, because of lust or because of love..but, for money? It's a saddening truth..*sigh*..What happened to our society? Why cant we live in a world where sex is free?

Why cant we live in a world where sex is free?

i long to see the day man...!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

unfortunate that our society has to bring these people to where they are now...it is such a pity...i feel for them, but i also like to feel them... :rolleyes: :upside:

i guess just treat them nicely and don't make them bastos...unless they make you bastos...

yes,ngout of town nga ako with my family, kasama ko yung live in partner ko for 10years at yung 4 namin anak...

sa 10years never ako nagdemand ng kasal khit pa may mga anak na kami kc gusto kong iprove sa kanya at sa lahat ng tao na hindi pera lang ang habol ko sa kanya..hahaha,kunsabagay wala naman syang pera nung nagsama kami,iniwan nya lahat kapalit ng pagsasama namin.. :rolleyes:

wala yata akong nakikitang dahilan para magsinungaling dito..

pero kung yan yung mga opinions nyo wala akong magagawa...sa hirap nga naman ng panahon ngayon siguro nga "pera-pera"na lang.....

peace :flowers:

I'm just wondering about PSPs..about giving up their pussy's in exchange for money..

It's ok for me if they do it because of pleasure, because of lust or because of love..but, for money? It's a saddening truth..*sigh*..What happened to our society? Why cant we live in a world where sex is free?

If sex becomes free then we might not enjoy it because of fearing all the illness people will be passing around. Remember "gone were the days when sex was dirty and the air was clean".

hehehe...nakakalungkot at may ganitong tao kung mag-isip...

di mo ba naiisip na iisang guy lang din ang tinutukoy ko sa ibang posts ko...

my god pinapagulo nyo lang ang mundo!

ngsshare lang po ako at di para gumawa ng kwento!anu naman ang purpose ko para gumawa ng kwento!ok lang kayo?

gusto ko lang i-prove na nangyayari talaga!

ngayon kung ayaw nyo paniwalaan,wala n akong magagawa... :D

yes,ngout of town nga ako with my family, kasama ko yung live in partner ko for 10years at yung 4 namin anak...

sa 10years never ako nagdemand ng kasal khit pa may mga anak na kami kc gusto kong iprove sa kanya at sa lahat ng tao na hindi pera lang ang habol ko sa kanya..hahaha,kunsabagay wala naman syang pera nung nagsama kami,iniwan nya lahat kapalit ng pagsasama namin.. :rolleyes:

wala yata akong nakikitang dahilan para magsinungaling dito..

pero kung yan yung mga opinions nyo wala akong magagawa...sa hirap nga naman ng panahon ngayon siguro nga "pera-pera"na lang.....

peace :flowers:

HAR!HAR!HAR! You really make me laugh! You are really a great liar true to form! IN YOUR DREAMS. . . . :evil:

hehehe...nakakalungkot at may ganitong tao kung mag-isip...

di mo ba naiisip na iisang guy lang din ang tinutukoy ko sa ibang posts ko...

my god pinapagulo nyo lang ang mundo!

ngsshare lang po ako at di para gumawa ng kwento!anu naman ang purpose ko para gumawa ng kwento!ok lang kayo?

gusto ko lang i-prove na nangyayari talaga!

ngayon kung ayaw nyo paniwalaan,wala n akong magagawa... :D

Well, I suggest you analyze your posts. I won't anything. You are not a great liar and just see your inconsistencies. Share your FAIRY TALE stories to others and not here. You are just insulting the intelligence of the readers here. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Gentlemen, my deepest apologies. It just pisses me off when these bitches made up stories how ideal and great their lives. It is just a fairy tale and a wishful thinking lang, or imaginary lang. There is no true happiness in their lives. Karma will soon catch up with these bitches. I only prove my point that these bitches are GREAT LIARS.

Their justification of being in that trade ay masyado ng gasgas. Wala na bang genuine at original na dahilan? Just an advice to those who thought that they are in love, PLEASE DON'T FALL IN THEIR TRAP OR PREY. Subukan mong hiraman ng pera kung pahihiramin ka. Mag-pretend kang as in zero, tingnan natin kung papansinin pa kayo ng mga "bitches" na 'yan. They are all after your wealth, money, power and/or influence. Simple as that lang.

how did you know that they're not happy?are you one of them? are you on the same shoes that you could say that? i mean every people have their own piece of what's the meaning of happiness for them. Its not just all about the money, or those craps that you were saying that defines what is happiness. I think those blunts are foul words. Anyways.. everybody is entitled for their own opinions..

my 2 cents worth ;)

how did you know that they're not happy?are you one of them? are you on the same shoes that you could say that? i mean every people have their own piece of what's the meaning of happiness for them. Its not just all about the money, or those craps that you were saying that defines what is happiness. I think those blunts are foul words. Anyways.. everybody is entitled for their own opinions..

my 2 cents worth ;)

Yes, maybe you might be right that some people have their own piece of what's the meaning of happiness for them. Madami diyan they're more than happy kapag niloloko sila.