Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

depende,.. sa ugali ng mga sumusunod,.. una sa mga girls dba?

kung my maganda silang asal at pag uugali na hindi lamang sa unang pag kikita

at hnd lamang dhl sa klangan nla maging mabait malamang my pag kakataon na mahulog ang loob

ng clients nla sa kanila,.. lalo na kung pinakikita mo yung tunay na sarili mo

minsan hnd nmn dhl lng sa pera,.. dba girls??? ika nga ng iba dyan "TAO LNG PO"

sa totoo lng hnd ko na ilalayo ang napag daanan ko,..

na-inlab din ako,.. at na-inlab din ang clients ko skn,.. (with S)

iba-iba ang tao,.. well SORRY PO TAO LNG AKO... (lalo na sau)

moody kc ako,. sumpungin,.. matira matibay,. eh sa yun ako eh,..

KC KUNG MAHAL KA TALAGA NG NG LALAKE TATANGAPIN KA MULA ULO HANGANG PAA.

WLANG PROBLEMA (DBA? ;) ) at lahat nmn ng gs2 mo bbgay yan ay kung mahal ka talaga,..

kht pa ipagtabuyan mo sila,.. kahit sabihin mong "langit ka at lupa ako" o kaya nmn

"ako'y isang hawak na maglulupa lamang at umaasa sa konting salaping kinkita"

burado yan pag "PAG MAMAHALAN ANG USAPAN"

kaming mga babae nmn kc iba-iba din,.. kht naging parehas kami ng trabaho,.

nsa amin nlng yan kung ihihinto nmn ang serbisyo nmn,.

well ako,.. nag mahal at minahal,. so means kalimutan ang nakaraan. DHL IBA NA NOON AT NGAUN:blush: :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by malisyosa_ako
dont judge a book by its cover.!!!!

anu naman kung PSP/MPA/GRO sila... tao pa rin sila... they have the right to be loved and love noh...

we dont know why they do that. i think mas totoo pang tao ang mga yun. bec. may iba na dey do that kasi kapit lang sa patalim

lahat sila, iba iba. they should still to be respected,...

they have the right to be love noh..... they are humans and normal di sila dapat pagdirihan or what i mean is to treat them different. loves goes no boundary. if titignan mo lang ang tao sa kanyang stado o trabaho sa buhay, never kang matututo magmahal

loves needs ACCCEPTANCE

ako? i will not shut my door to love kahit ano pa man cla... dahil lahat tayo tao... may pantay pantay na karapatn... di tau dyos pra mang husga... TAO LANG TAYO.ANG AY TAO NAGKAKAMALI AT NAKAKAGAWA NG MALI PARA MABUHAY .

un lang.......

yes, i totally agree with you.. To Love an mpa , you Need Acceptance...It's also hard to know if you are being played or if the girl is being honest with you about her feelings for you, and if you love someone, your love should be unconditional...because you will always have doubts if she is in this line of work, since she will meet a lot of people and you can never really know what will happen or if she meets someone else new...

You have to be prepared and accept the truth if in the end she was just playing you up. As for me, I'm just hoping that she really loves me as much as I love her. And that through the times we've spent together, the trials that came our way, that it will be enough to sustain and keep our relationship...you only fear that one day you wake up and she has met someone else ..

dudes,looking at it from a different perspective, a relationship between a client and an mpa/gro/psp may have failed, simply because the love could not be reciprocated by the other party. there may be efforts, but not good enough.

by taking them out from their job, we guys definitely expect a lasting relationship. unconditionally, we forget our lady’s past, have her start a brand new life with us, then raise a normal family. almost perfect, but not quite. if things did not turn out the way we expected them to be, if the family we dreamed of never materialized, if our partner dumped us for another guy or for her old job, then never ending questions will surely arise and haunt us. what went wrong when we loved them with all our hearts despite of their past, when we gave them the best comfort that we can provide?

dudes, i’m definitely no expert on this matter, but this is how i see it. probably, the fairy tale romance crumbled to pieces for the reason that the love we expected from them never existed in the first place. yes, they went to us, lived with us, and dreamed with us, for they wanted to start a new life. unfortunately, somewhere along the way, they would realize that the love simply wasn’t there. they may have never found in us what they really wanted. the feeling of emptiness could not be denied. for goodness sake, they may have tried their very best to learn to love us in return, to reciprocate our affection, just to keep our dreams alive. but in the end, some will make that tough decision to follow what their hearts truly desire; another man, their old job, or even hell - their vices. we can’t do anything dudes but to accept the bitter fact that - it ain’t us.

i haven’t experienced falling in love with an mpa or gro or psp. physically attracted? definitely. but i’m not ruling out the possibility of falling for any one of them. it’s not a sin, anyway. ang gaganda pa naman nila! at ang babait! hehehe! nakaka-in love naman talaga! Hehehe. but as ive said earlier, i always keep in mind that the deeds are purely professional, para di na umabot pa sa kung saan. lalo na crush na crush ko yung isang mpa :blush: . hehehe. haaay :rolleyes:

yoko na. nalulungkot ako habang sinusulat ko to. huhuhuu, oopps! ahihihihi pala. hindi, tlagang huhuhu!

Edited by Bruhildo

haven't been in this situation...though it will be a rough road kind of stuff for both...

tama ung isang comment...acceptance should be there...for both...and change should also be there....for both also...hirap kc pag nakasanayan na and isang bagay o gawain binabalikbalikan...though hindi lahat ganyan...just my opinion...

mahirap magbitaw ng salita and after a while babawiin mo ang sinabi mo... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
why not?

"having sex" turning to "making love" situation....

we are not hard-hearted individuals...we are too are capable of falling inlove...passionately...but in a deeper meaning...deeper sense of it...somehow we have reasons beyond reasons...but you just have to dig it thoroughly to understand...

being in this business is not like a fate...it's a choice...honestly, others may disagree but it is really a big decision...

look...we all have preferences in life...reasons varies but still we came up in this situation...

:wub:

i have always thought that it was something not out of choice...i mean, because life could've dealt you a bad hand and you had no choice...the big decision would be to pursue the business or not...but oftentimes with most there is no choice...

would this type of business be something that some would? or am i reading your statement wrong? :)

don't get me wrong in that i am taking away the "humanity" of a person who is in this business...yes tao rin sila, with feelings and emotions...i am curious to know what the reasons are beyond reasons...

im currently in love with a girl who works as a GRO in a nightclub in QA. i don't know if she feels the same way too.. i've been avoiding her for the past few weeks, trying to make sure that what im feeling for her is really true. im afraid that she might just play me because of money. anyone willing to help me out? :wub:

im currently in love with a girl who works as a GRO in a nightclub in QA. i don't know if she feels the same way too.. i've been avoiding her for the past few weeks, trying to make sure that what im feeling for her is really true. im afraid that she might just play me because of money. anyone willing to help me out? :wub:

why don't you try?i mean,why don't you stop avoiding her,you'll never know how she really feels if that's what you're going to do.,as what they've mentioned already,they are still humans and they still have the right to love and to be loved...

quote name='lonelychick' date='Apr 27 2008, 10:50 AM' post='5555975']

dont judge a book by its cover.!!!!

anu naman kung PSP/MPA/GRO sila... tao pa rin sila... they have the right to be loved and love noh...

we dont know why they do that. i think mas totoo pang tao ang mga yun. bec. may iba na dey do that kasi kapit lang sa patalim

lahat sila, iba iba. they should still to be respected,...

they have the right to be love noh..... they are humans and normal di sila dapat pagdirihan or what i mean is to treat them different. loves goes no boundary. if titignan mo lang ang tao sa kanyang stado o trabaho sa buhay, never kang matututo magmahal

loves needs ACCCEPTANCE

ako? i will not shut my door to love kahit ano pa man cla... dahil lahat tayo tao... may pantay pantay na karapatn... di tau dyos pra mang husga... TAO LANG TAYO.ANG AY TAO NAGKAKAMALI AT NAKAKAGAWA NG MALI PARA MABUHAY .

un lang.......

That still depends...

if that person (Mpa) have been regretfull and willing to change for the best lets give it a doubt (.01)...

but what has been dicussed here is the majority of them not changing

its hard to change something that has already been in the system. the probability of them going back to thier job for easy money is very high. Ang mga taong ganito eh hindi sanay sa tiis at tyaga.

ano pa at nagtrabaho sila dito? :thumbsdownsmiley:

We all will surely have a total disagreement with this matter. Siguro nga and I am not pretty sure kung TAO nga maituturing ang PSP/MPA/GRO bcoz buhay palang sila ngayon ay sinusunog na ang kani-kanilang kaluluwa. Based on the testimony of a close friend of mine, he felt in love with an MPA. The bitch has kids in a prior marriage and got separated, and when my friend came to the bitch's life, she had a boyfriend. My friend financially supported the bitch by way of the agreed monthly allowance exclusive of the expenses for the necessities of the bitch and her family, and this is for her to stop working in the massage parlor. She made my friend believe that she and her boyfriend had broke up and that he is working in abroad. To cut the story short, my friend discovered that the bitch has a friendster account and have seen the pictures of her and her boyfriend. The girls was so stupid that she did not place her profile to private and she did not erased the dates appearing on those pictures. He..He..He.. those dates were the days that the bitch lied to my friend that she was in an outing with friends.

The bitch is bad lier. There were pictures that the girl and bf were kissing and she was sitting on the lap and embracing her bf. Tsk.tsk.tsk.... After the confrontation, bcoz of my friend's great love with the bitch, my friend gave the bitch another chance. Her bf did not know that the bitch is an MPA. Worst of all, the bitch informed my friend that she will go to Hongkong to attend to a seminar. My friend discovered that the HK trip was sponsored by a rich chinese client who travelled with her.

The bitch not knowing that my friend was a very influential person and has connections her and abroad, had her monitored and checked. My friend hired a investigating agency to do the work in surveillance and even to penetrate to bitches circle. A lot was discovered by my friend. Imagine my friend has already bought a house and lot under the name of the bitches' kids, but upon going over the report submitted by the investigator, my friend decided to amend the deed of sale and change the owner's name of the title. My friend was so furious sa pangloloko, pag-pendejo, at panggagago nung bitch sa kanya. I felt so sorry and bad for my friend.

Now, tell me please. . . . TAO ba 'yun bitch na ito? "WALANG KONSENSIYA". Buti pa ang ibang kriminal ay may konsensya. Para sa akin, hindi tao maituturing ang mga walang konsensiya. I blamed my friend kasi nga may kasabihan na "WALANG MANGLOLOKO KUNG WALANG MAGPAPALOKO", eh, nagpaloko ang friend bcoz of the stupid great love.

So to all the guys falling in-love with PSP/MPA/GRO, think it over men. Baka init lang ng katawan 'yan, and all men are frown to be taken advantage by these bitches who are not HUMAN BEING.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

islander, i symphatize with your friend, however, i don't think that because 1 MPA did that to your friend, that all MPAs are the same. on the other hand, what happened to your friend could have as easily been done by a non-MPA, so it really depends on the girl.

i think that MPAs, PSPs and GROs still deserve our respect because they are also people who have been caught in certain circumstances. i do agree that it is a very difficult situation when someone falls in love with MPAs, etc., but then again, to each his own.

for me dis psp or mpa. really won't love you if you don't money to provide them. unless ur a hunk like brad pitt or tom cruise. i have one mpa i really fall in love w/her

to the extent that i almost leave my family & my kids .. what i got from super stubborn girl very childlike . very good in lying making stories . love ka ngaun after that

she'll get angry out of nothing .in reality she don't like responsibilities in a relation....

islander, i symphatize with your friend, however, i don't think that because 1 MPA did that to your friend, that all MPAs are the same. on the other hand, what happened to your friend could have as easily been done by a non-MPA, so it really depends on the girl.

i think that MPAs, PSPs and GROs still deserve our respect because they are also people who have been caught in certain circumstances. i do agree that it is a very difficult situation when someone falls in love with MPAs, etc., but then again, to each his own.

Bro., I totally disagree with you. There's a popular saying bro. remember: "THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS!" MPAs, PSPs, & GROs do not deserve any love and affection, and any scant consideration from the society. Yun dahilan nila na pumasok sa ganuong trabaho ay masyado nang gasgas. Maybe it might be true to others, you only work for months or so. Pero kung nagtagal sila sa ganuong hanapbuhay ay ibang klase na 'yun, kasi they are already veterans and nawawalan na sila ng moral and even a tiniest conscience in their selves. Pwede sigurong paniwalaan sila kung bago lang sila, pero the mere fact they have stayed in that kind of work for a year or so, something is already wrong with them, and they cannot use such excuses.

Kapag may pera ka, no question ask at sasama sa iyo sila and they will give you the service which you wanted pero one must always be gentle at hindi barako ang dating para maayos ang usapan. Pera-pera lang lahat 'yan bro.

PEACE! :thumbsupsmiley:

for me dis psp or mpa. really won't love you if you don't money to provide them. unless ur a hunk like brad pitt or tom cruise. i have one mpa i really fall in love w/her

to the extent that i almost leave my family & my kids .. what i got from super stubborn girl very childlike . very good in lying making stories . love ka ngaun after that

she'll get angry out of nothing .in reality she don't like responsibilities in a relation....

Yes bro. 101% I totally agree with you. I congratulate you that woke up from a NIGHTMARE. All of them have no satisfaction or the best word is unlimited satisfaction for money/wealth, and they wanted a good life without striving hard, and wanted to live a very easy life without working hard for it. And what do you expect from them, isang tihaya lang ay kita na sila. Tax free pa sila at hindi sila nagbabayad ng taxes unlike sa atin.

After what happened to my very close and very dear friend, I treated these bitches as "basura" na nagkalat sa lipunan. They should all be burned in hell. They don't deserve to be petied. They have no value in our society. I can only blame my friend for being so damned fool and stupid.

To all MPAs/GROs/PSPs readers, remember the LAW OF KARMA!

Bro., I totally disagree with you. There's a popular saying bro. remember: "THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS!" MPAs, PSPs, & GROs do not deserve any love and affection, and any scant consideration from the society. Yun dahilan nila na pumasok sa ganuong trabaho ay masyado nang gasgas. Maybe it might be true to others, you only work for months or so. Pero kung nagtagal sila sa ganuong hanapbuhay ay ibang klase na 'yun, kasi they are already veterans and nawawalan na sila ng moral and even a tiniest conscience in their selves. Pwede sigurong paniwalaan sila kung bago lang sila, pero the mere fact they have stayed in that kind of work for a year or so, something is already wrong with them, and they cannot use such excuses.

Kapag may pera ka, no question ask at sasama sa iyo sila and they will give you the service which you wanted pero one must always be gentle at hindi barako ang dating para maayos ang usapan. Pera-pera lang lahat 'yan bro.

i guess there really is no need for us to argue, and i do respect your point of view. my only discomfort is that when someone generalizes, it may not really be true for everyone. As an example only, if 1 or 2 MTC members are pasaway, it does not really mean that all MTC members are pasaway. Anyway, i may concede that most PSPs, MPAs GROs are out for the clients money, but i will not say all of them have the ability to pull of what was done to your friend.

i do know of a PSP who was into the business for about 2 years and she has left the business even if her life is very difficult at the moment.

Peace, bro. and again i emphatize with your friend. No one deserves that kind of treatment.

i guess there really is no need for us to argue, and i do respect your point of view. my only discomfort is that when someone generalizes, it may not really be true for everyone. As an example only, if 1 or 2 MTC members are pasaway, it does not really mean that all MTC members are pasaway. Anyway, i may concede that most PSPs, MPAs GROs are out for the clients money, but i will not say all of them have the ability to pull of what was done to your friend.

i do know of a PSP who was into the business for about 2 years and she has left the business even if her life is very difficult at the moment.

Peace, bro. and again i emphatize with your friend. No one deserves that kind of treatment.

Peace bro. Mine is a general point of view, and you might be right. I guess it all depends to one's (MPA/PSP/GRO) conscience and obsession, in that order. As to the ability to pull of what was done to your friend, I call that MPA a total HUSSLER in the business. Marami pang mabibiktima 'yang mga ganyang klaseng babae. Time of restitution will catch up with her or them, 'yun karmic reaction as I may say. For me, anyone who has NO FEAR and do not believe in KARMA is not a human being.

That will be all bro. Thank you for your reply/reaction to my comment.

hmmmn.... yah lets say its still depends... pero di vah.... they fall inlove...,... mahirap sa mahirap but let me reiterate tao lang sila.... we cant telll maybe love can change them

Lonelychick,

ano ba work mo? at ikaw ang na fall inlove sa client...???

what we are talking about here is clients falling in love with their services providers

not the other way around..

yeah try...

actually GRO's have still the dignity and morale. - because not all of them are into sex & cash, maybe only cash and few pettings, necking or kissing. you may tell...

Islander,

GRO's are certainly on a diffrent cluster. "not all gros are prostitutes" - 85% are not you will notice when you get to a clubs.

MPA's - get money for sex - prostitute.

PSP - i for got the meaning of this? but im sure this is also into prostitution.

Islander,

GRO's are certainly on a diffrent cluster. "not all gros are prostitutes" - 85% are not you will notice when you get to a clubs.

MPA's - get money for sex - prostitute.

PSP - i for got the meaning of this? but im sure this is also into prostitution.

Bro., you MAYBE right in differentiating the GROs/MPAs/PSPs, but they are all riding the same boat and the difference is their class. Those bitches are all cock suckers and blood suckers.