Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Tama ka. But mind you po, hinde lahat ng katulad nila ay napipilitan lang. 80 - 85 % siguro oo ... Marami din sa kanilang me pagkakataon ng umahon at makabangon ngunit ayaw nila. In other words, makati rin talaga.

That's what I analyzed among them, and a couple of MPAs I met told me the same.

Talaga?...maybe they told you that "makati sila" coz...that's what they felt you wanted to hear from them. :angry: or...pwede namang mangalabit ng mga poging Papa kung san san jan -_-

....sabagay yung 15-20%...pwedeng totoo rin yung "makati" lang.... kung nympho...walang pang amoy...o bulag. -_-

Good taste isn't always synonymous to high class & bad taste isn't always synonymous with low class.

I've seen such elitist snubs behave so crass & same way I've seen incomparably polite manner among genteel poverty.

Besides, class doesn't have as much to do with love relationships as with taste. As for business relationships, it has everything to do with money & less to do with taste, which many times is just a "nice to have" afterthought.

That's why such relationships that this thread discusses are possible. Human beings can change for the better for each other.

Same way such relationships that this thread discusses are also impossible. Kasi love daw, business naman pala.

Edited by TNT Hsia

Just like to share something, You know friends, its not bad to fell in love to a MPA, were humans, we do fall in love, if we love the person Love her, just love her...I've fallen in love with this MPA, i just can"t help it, there were instances that i hugges and tears fell into her eyes, i wanted to help her to find a new job, but she said bka walang tatangap sa kanya, but i will help her pa rin, i know di naman nya gusto that kind of job..pero kailangan daw kumita ng pera, To hell with that Poverty.....Take care always...you know who you are...

Go for it but with both eyes wide open & walang sisihan. Anyone two parties who enter any relationship of serious matter which they weren't born into must assume full consent, full knowledge, maturity & full awareness of what's right & wrong.

I like this song ... apropos to this thread.

May mga kumakalat na balita

Na ang misis ni kuwan ay madaling makuha

Bago maniwala, mag-isip-isip ka muna

Marami ang namamatay sa maling akala

Nung ako’y musmos pa lamang ay takot sa multo

Nung ako’y naging binata, sa erpat ng syota ko

Ngayon ay may asawa, meron nang pamilya

Wala ngang multo ngunit takot sa asawa ko

[refrain]

Di mo na kailangan mag-alinlangan

Kung tama ang gagawin mo

Basta’t huwag kalimutang magdahan-dahan

Kung di sigurado sa kalalabasan

Kalalabasan ng binabalak mo

[chorus]

Maliit na butas lumalaki

Konting gusot, dumadami (gumagrabe)

Hindi mo ma-ibabaon sa limot at bahala

Kapag nabulag ka hah…

Ng maling akala

Nasaan na ba ako, kaninong kama ‘to?

Ilang ulit na bang nagigising sa ibang kwarto

Naglayas sa bahay, akala’y madali ang buhay

Ngayon ay nagsisisi dahil di nakapagtapos

[repeat refrain]

[repeat chorus]

May mga kumakalat na balita

Na ang kaligtasa’y madaling makuha

Bago maniwala mag-isip-isip ka muna

Marami ang namamatay ahh…

Sa maling akala

Sa maling akala… (Oh yeah) [repeat 4x]

[repeat chorus except last line]

Kapag nabulag ka, hah… ng maling akala.

Yun lang. Peace!

Edited by TNT Hsia
^swithotguy, in due time ul forget her. just live your life to the fullest. go out, be with ur friends and have fun. avoid memories of her na. u deserve someone much better. :thumbsupsmiley:

tnx! but its really realy hard. hnd k tlg kaya... i rily lav her so much...helpp...wats the best to do? sampalin nyo ako para magicng..hrap tlg..

ANIMO LASALLE

If you look at her and ... in your mind's eye ... you see an MPA/PSP/KTV girl ... forget about it.

If you look at her and ... in your mind's eye ... you see the woman you love, someone you could grow old with, someone you want to spend the rest of your life with ... try it.

Albeit with the precaution to always keep a weather eye out for signs of brewing trouble.

If you look at her and ... in your mind's eye ... you see an MPA/PSP/KTV girl ... forget about it.

If you look at her and ... in your mind's eye ... you see the woman you love, someone you could grow old with, someone you want to spend the rest of your life with ... try it.

Albeit with the precaution to always keep a weather eye out for signs of brewing trouble.

That was well said. For married men like me, I only say three words. Don't do it.

well said nightyknight! :lol: :thumbsupsmiley: kaya as a result we cheat afterwards :D kase na relize naten na we dont love them pala after all.... :lol: nabulag lang tayo ... at nabingi :lol: of course that is what happens when we dont get the rations that we need :lol: amen???

siguro ang mga lalaki talaga madaling ma inlove. minsan pa ako na lang talaga natin love, pero libog lang pala. ako lang eh. lahat ata ng babaeng mabait sa akin feeling ko mahal ko eh. dapat lang ay bigyan natin ng oras. sometimes kasi bigla na lang din nawawala ang feeling.

A ho is a ho is a ho, no matter which side you look at it. The only investment you can give is some cash to f#&k her brains out, and while doing so, ditch any emotional attachment. Business is business my friend, just thank the mpa/psp, tip the pimp, and shut the door on the way out.

dapat tinatanong mo sa sarili kung bakit ka nahulog sa kanya in the first place?...

maalaga ba masyado (bf ang turing sayo?)...kaya nga may term na GFE e...

dahil ba sa love-making skills nila?...expected naman yun dahil sa line of work nila...

dahil ba gusto mo syang i-ahon sa kahirapan (messianic complex)...kung mayaman ka naman e wlang problema yun...

o dahil ba TOTOONG TAO ang ipinakita nya sayo...marami pang ibang totoong tao dyan...

Marami pang kung anu-anong rason kung bakit pwedeng mahulog ang kalooban mo sa kanila...tao rin naman sila and they deserve to be loved din...pero pag pumasok ka sa isang seryosong relasyon with someone like that e mas maraming komplikasyon..."so kelan ka ba aalis sa trabaho mo?"...

not in love with an MPA

not yet anyways

Don't know if I will fall in love though, but it's not hard to imagine why a lot of guys do....

This is the first thing that I learned when this situation started (see my thread Just a Question for details), do not take things at face value, in this kind of situation unless you really trust the girl, and she has done something huge to prove that she's trustworthy, things may not always be what they seem.

Not saying that their liars, but you can never tell unless she really proves it.

So until she proves it, or I myself prove it...it won't happen for me (it also helps if you're old and jaded)

Cuts both ways nga pala.

To the MPAs/PSPs: Ingat din kayo sa mga lalake. Baka love daw, libog lang pala ang nangyari. Pagtanda nyo & di na kayo sing ganda & sksi, iwananan o paltan kayo ng iba. Heard that happens to many.

actually, sa panahon ngayon e kahit sino pang babae (PSP/MPA man o hindi) e swerte na pag nakasama nilang tumanda ang lalaking minamahal nila...

hi there! i may be new on this group, but let me chare you one thing...the quote goes like this "I may not be the smart guy but i know what love is...", if you truly love someone then go ahead show the love, and make sure that the person you love is willing to fight and be with you all throughout the war of love....just a share of thoughts

pinakita ko sa knya ang laht ng alam ko para mapakita ko love ko in many ways, financial, emotional, laht ng alam kong ways para mapakita na love k cya..pero nagwa nya pa rin na lokohin ako.. huhuhuh... i still cant move on tlg.first gf ko sya.. i acepted her kung anu sya, kung san sya galing..kung anu background nya.. as a mater of fact, maried a sya, pero hwalay lng sa asawa..pero tangap k pa rin..

ANIMO LASALLE