• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Love versus Values

Values : during the course of your life Mom and dad, uncles and aunt, granpa and grandma brought us up with all family's values. Teacher, princiapal, Sister, brother, guidance councellor likewise.....

During the course of our adulthood we deviate from our values, but it is only a matter of time when we all go back to our sensible self.

---------------------

Sa value's walang tama o mali - It is only my values and your values

--------------------

Conflicting Values

MPA's value - OK lang magmasahe ng laman ng iba, o magsextra, kapalit naman ito ng pera at ikabubuhay ko sa araw-araw at pagsupporta ko sa pamilya.

Your values - ???

Love versus Values

Values : during the course of your life Mom and dad, uncles and aunt, granpa and grandma brought us up with all family's values. Teacher, princiapal, Sister, brother, guidance councellor likewise.....

During the course of our adulthood we deviate from our values, but it is only a matter of time when we all go back to our sensible self.

---------------------

Sa value's walang tama o mali - It is only my values and your values

--------------------

Conflicting Values

MPA's value - OK lang magmasahe ng laman ng iba, o magsextra, kapalit naman ito ng pera at ikabubuhay ko sa araw-araw at pagsupporta ko sa pamilya.

Your values - ???

tama ka bro. you're just in for a heartbreak!

bro t-mac knows some story about this kind.... and its really a secret to let u know the hard things.... maybe he should tell the story....

i know some bros. here got hurt w mp's w broken glasses and the wound still around.... well life is spinning so u would not know wen will stop...

remember as wat is once been said great man always fall in the hands of the woman.....

ok to ah hehehe makikisali na ako d2 mukhang simple lang to eh kung mahal mo ang mpa mo i mean true love mo na papayag ka pa bang makipag $ex pa sya sa iba.? di ba ang feeling nun masakit kaya di mo maaring mahalin ng lubusan dba.? ang sagot d2 mahal natin (kuno) ang mpa natin just to have free stuff in the mp or outside the mp.. pwede pa cgurong mahalin mo sya ng lubusan kung tuluyan na syang mag bagong buhay kalimutan ang nakaraan.. but not if she's still working in the mp.

For years now of going to MPs, may mga instance tlaga na mai-inluv ka din, di naman mapipigilan un kapag dumating sayo..pero there will always be "doubts" sa bawat isa..sa guys, the girl will think na tlgang gawain n ng guy ang magpunta s ganung lugar kaya even if sabihin ng guy na di na sya pupunta sa ganung lugar (bola) for the girl eh di pa rin maaalis ang hinala ng girl..at syempre sa girl naman, wla namang lalaking normal ang gustong "i-share" ang girl nya, kaya habang nagwowork ung girl sa MP malabong maintindihan un ng guys...takot kaming mga lalaki sa sarili naming multo...guys are basically possesive but very playful..hehehe...one sided ika nga pagdating sa minamahal....mahal namin ang mga asawa namin pero we still want to f**k other girls (mahirap bang ime-morized un)

"we luv 2 f**k every girl we want but no guy will allow/accept/understand another guy to f**k her girl"..(not with insane and crazy)

"HINDI SACRIFICE" ang unawain ang trabaho ng MPA katangahan un!...it will always be a subject of misunderstanding and fights.....if the MPA luvs the guy, den quit aS an MPA....

Laslty, if the guy luv d girl(mpa) den take her out of hell..marry her and be a good provider...dat is LOVE.......if not gusto lang makagulang ng guy...lol

I once fallen to an MPA but it didnt work coz d girl nids to sustain her lifestyle not her needs...an extravagant lyfstyle..she didnt listen to me dat her work cannot last long viably..and its too late for her to realized dat she let loose a genuine love..she deteriorated physically bcoz she so into her job that she left nutin to herself and future husband...."physically invested physically loss"...NO GAIN AT ALL THE END OF THE DAY....only memories of multiple sex to multiple PARTNERS.....

Guys can only eat meat not bones pass unto differents dogs (dogstyle..hehehe) GETZ???....teka seryoso na ata to..till hir...

"we luv 2 f**k every girl we want but no guy will allow/accept/understand another guy to f**k her girl"..(not with insane and crazy)

"HINDI SACRIFICE" ang unawain ang trabaho ng MPA katangahan un!...it will always be a subject of misunderstanding and fights.....if the MPA luvs the guy, den quit aS an MPA....

Laslty, if the guy luv d girl(mpa) den take her out of hell..marry her and be a good provider...dat is LOVE.......if not gusto lang makagulang ng guy...lol

I once fallen to an MPA but it didnt work coz d girl nids to sustain her lifestyle not her needs...an extravagant lyfstyle..she didnt listen to me dat her work cannot last long viably..and its too late for her to realized dat she let loose a genuine love..she deteriorated physically bcoz she so into her job that she left nutin to herself and future husband...."physically invested physically loss"...NO GAIN AT ALL THE END OF THE DAY....only memories of multiple sex to multiple PARTNERS.....

Guys can only eat meat not bones pass unto differents dogs (dogstyle..hehehe) GETZ???....teka seryoso na ata to..till hir...

With all due respect, I do not totally agree with this. What if the MPA is the bread winner and has a family to feed and the guy does not have the financial means to support the "extended" family? I would think the "couple" would agree on a compromise. :rolleyes:

With all due respect, I do not totally agree with this. What if the MPA is the bread winner and has a family to feed and the guy does not have the financial means to support the "extended" family? I would think the "couple" would agree on a compromise.  :rolleyes:

well i wrote those things to share my own views, u may or u may not agree..its fine w me....

But tell me, s being a bread winner a license to be an MPA???..s our obligation to feed our family lies to being an MPA?..wake up, MPs s place for exploitation of women and MP industry is alive bcoz of us =hungry for "sex for fee"..

In a filipino culture extended family s indespensable....i don't get the "compromise" ur advocating...s it accepting the job of an MPA bcoz she nids to earn for her family while u are having a relationship???..it the reason is acceptable then evry bread winner (women) f=of evry family must be an MPA but should still be loved by guys accepting her job..hey get real..u cant withstand ds kind of relationship........ts foolishness.........unreal.....abnormal...................

well i wrote those things to share my own views, u may or u may not agree..its fine w me....

But tell me, s being a bread winner a license to be an MPA???..s our obligation to feed our family lies to being an MPA?..wake up, MPs s place for exploitation of women and MP industry is alive bcoz of us =hungry for "sex for fee"..

In a filipino culture extended family s indespensable....i don't get the "compromise" ur advocating...s it accepting the job of an MPA bcoz she nids to earn for her family while u are having a relationship???..it the reason is acceptable then evry bread winner (women) f=of evry family must be an MPA but should still be loved by guys accepting her job..hey get real..u cant withstand ds kind of relationship........ts foolishness.........unreal.....abnormal...................

it maybe foolish but there are still mpa's that are worth loving for... but i would say that not too many... if you happen to know and would know these ladies better you will know what i mean... in my lifetime, i only admire very few people i know and i have met... i admire them because of their beliefs and life's point of view and i realize that there are still people, despite of their job, situation and status in life haven't lost or give-away what is good and right!

well again, this is only a man's point of view!

it maybe foolish but there are still mpa's that are worth loving for... but i would say that not too many... if you happen to know and would know these ladies better you will know what i mean... in my lifetime, i only admire very few people i know and i have met... i admire them because of their beliefs and life's point of view and i realize that there are still people, despite of their job, situation and status in life haven't lost or give-away what is good and right!

introduce mo ko para makita ko kung mali point of view ko :)

Yes they are worth loving I believe. But go into a serious relationship with them will cast some doubts on me. Love them for what they are and who they are and they'll love you in return. Make them feel that inspite of all the negative perception about their work they are still loveable. But that's only one side of the coin. Guy should also evaluate his feelings for the MPA. Common, it's a guy thing... We can't accept the fact that the girl (MPA) works for this kind of business. Handle the truth guys... it ain't gonna work the way you want to. Best part of the deal is you remain close to them but don't fall... Love them but don't be in-love... My two cents worth...

Yes they are worth loving I believe.  But go into a serious relationship with them will cast some doubts on me.  Love them for what they are and who they are and they'll love you in return.  Make them feel that inspite of all the negative perception about their work they are still loveable.  But that's only one side of the coin. Guy should also evaluate his feelings for the MPA.  Common, it's a guy thing... We can't accept the fact that the girl (MPA) works for this kind of business.  Handle the truth guys... it ain't gonna work the way you want to.  Best part of the deal is you remain close to them but don't fall... Love them but don't be in-love... My two cents worth...

I salute u BossV......get real guys....sex lang habol natin sa MP..if u fall face the consequence....but u can NEVER accept a girl for a serious relationship if she "maintain" working at the MP..MPA are primarily working in dat sx industry bcoz she has nids to finance...IF U CUD FINANCE HER NIDS THEN TAKE HER OUT AND ACCEPT HER FOR AN HONEST RELATIONSHIP.......

To all MPA no hard feelings, im just being real.....its a sad truth.......if u want to be luv ask d guy to take u out of the business, if he cant den he cant be true to you.........moral lesson: MP s not d place for luv only luv making..lol

:sick:

tama yung mga nagmamahal lang sa mpa di rin matino coz alam mong p*tatsing

kaharap mo iibigin mo ibig sabihin me sayad ka hehehehehe :evil:  :evil:

hehe...kunsabagay, pero pare it hurts po hehe... ok lets say andun na tau sa point na pa-canton nga ang mga mpa... pero d nman ibig sbhin nun na :sick: dna matino ang isang mpa... as i always said kanya-kanyang purpose lng yan... bcyds, hndi nman cguro lhat ng inlove sa mpa ismay sayad tama po ba? heheheh.... ;)

Still the same old story: young people getting married for love, or for lust that they think is love. I wouldn't be surprised if MPAs can tell the difference instinctively.

If you can woo any girl by talking to her, taking her out, and not having sex with her for at least two (2) years, I'm sure you can convince any girl that you love her, whether she works as an MPA or not. If you can stand that, what you feel inside sure wouldn't be lust. :goatee: