Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I tell you, this topic fascinates the hell out of me. First of all, I never thought I would actually fall for a girl like this but well, there it was and it happened and now it's over and we're both kind of torn up over it but it had to happen. My gal was perfect to the core. She would sleep with me and hold me all night... ALL NIGHT I TELL YOU! ARRRRGGGGHHH, I can't forget how nice that felt. She was so loving and companssionate... tender, caring, smiling, just a really nice church going girl who's last few words were me were "I'm a prostitute." God, it killed me. I wanted to save her, like what I think I hear a lot of you guys saying out there but alas, it can't happen. Oh but man... I tried. I bought her a car, tried to get her set up in businesses, etc. I guess the 9 months cost me around $7k but she is, bless her soul, dropping about P5k a month in my account to pay off the car. I really don't care about the money. I just miss her.

Geez guys, we all ought to meet and drink a bunch of beer and have a good cry over our experiences. As for myself, I'm 40-ish and was really living out a fantasy that this girl knew could not continue. I'm so thankful to her for killing the relationship. We tried to on 3 other occasions but couldn't. I think we were successful on this attempt. But yeah, the thought of her getting banged all day (she would be brutally honest with me on these things and said that at least twice a month, she was doing five guys a day) kills me coz I really believe she's a nice girl in a difficult situation. But the "good" news is, I really don't think she is too bent out of shape over it. She's trying to get enough money to get her family a house and lot and now, after being there for about 2 years, she has about P700k saved up. But then what? I always wonder what happens to a girl like that. When she gets too old to make money laying on her back and then all the money is gone, what does she do then? She quit school and has no real skills. I taught her to drive and gave her a car... maybe that will help somehow?

I don't know... I'm just rambling. I guess we do what we can and wish our fellow humans all the best. God though... I still really miss her... I miss my fantasy...

Here's a guy who's been there, done that... Whew!!! Quite an experience for a guy huh... This thread gets to be interesting by the day. If you think you're alone in falling for a MPA, you should "read and learn" from the experience of those who are writing on this thread.

"Will you love a MPA if she really loves you." Let's talk about love. Do we (us & the MPA) love for the right reasons? Do we fall for the MPA just like the way we did to our first girlfriends? Does the MPA really fall for us or is it just a great feeling of being loved rather than being used? What is the basis of our love for the MPA? These are the questions that we ignore most of the time because our minds are clouded with our emotions and feelings. Richard Gere did it in "Pretty Woman" so why can't we guys do it? Is it possible?

STOP for a while, re-assess the situation and plan if you really want to pursue the MPA. If she loves you in return, then YOU'RE THE MAN. If she doesn't, then move on and get on with your life. Take the lessons in LOVE from your experience and learn to grow. Love for the right reasons and you shall have all the reason to a right love.

Sometimes I just wonder if it wasn't an addiction or something in my case... like just a part of the whole mid-life crisis thing? I hate to say this but I will anyway... while I definitely miss all the fun we had like being goofy together, thumb wrestling, meeting up at 6:30 in the morning at her house while I was on the way to work (on some weeks, EVERY morning), wrecking my NEW Honda VTEC 2.0 TWICE (remember, I was teaching her to drive before I got her a '94 Toyota... the "wrecks were just little fender benders), picking out our stars, scratching our initials in a tree... oh man, it was real puppy love kinds of stuff. Oh yes, back to what I hate to say...

The truth is, when I'm finally honest with myself which ain't a lot lately, I miss knowing that a wonderful person who had a wonderful spirit contained in a hot body would always be there whenever I needed it. Don't get me wrong guys, my gal wasn't the prettiest thing you'd ever see. She's never on the top 10 at the MP where she works. But SHEEEEEE-IT, you can't believe the body she has. Gad, it makes me want to whimper just thinking about it. I won't go into to details but suffice it to say, I have thrown thousands of pesos into MPs over the past 3 years looking for something like this and BAM, I found it. It was the "perfect body" for me, mind you... not anything like you might imagine with big boobs, etc., etc.

Oh the horror of it all!!! I can't believe I have to start this process all over again! ARRRRGGGHHH. The thing is, more than the body, it was her heart and soul that rounded out the entire package. I am CONVINCED I will never find anything even close to this ever again. And maybe it's for the better anyway. Hell, I've got a family to think about and now that my gal is gone, I guess I may just pack it all up and be content with my wife and slowly decaying body... hmmm... come to think of it, isn't that the way it's really supposed to be? I'm lucky I suppose, however big the hole is in my heart right now.

I got to live my fantasy of being in love with a young girl again and fortunately, the girl had the sense to cool me down and end the whole thing before my family found out. That was her biggest concern coz of the 7 people she supports, one is her sister and three young kids who were pretty much out on the streets coz their dad ran away with another woman. She didn't want that for my family. Oh what tangled webs we weave.

We've been winding it down for about a month now but the last big fight was this Monday out in he car in the parking lot where I work. We both cried and cried while I yelled and ranted and raved... her telling me I want you for my own and I'm sorry I'm a homewrecker and this is why I have to leave you... oh shee-ut, it was awful. Then she gives me P5000 for her car payment for the month and I stuff it in my pocket and take a teddy bear I'd given her before with me as I leave in a huff. Then after going about 20 steps, turn around and walk back to her... she's just sitting there are tear stained, and I say, "give me my necklace back." Damn, I wish I hadn't done that. It was a special necklace to both of us...not expensive, just special. So, here's the necklace around the teddy bear's neck sitting in my filing cabinet here at work. The bear smells like her car... a mix of dead rat and "going steady" (she had a rat die in her aircon a couple of weeks back). I open the filing cabinet and weap, wondering if I'm losing my mind... any maybe I am.

WOOOO-EEEEE, my apologies for this rant. I'll stop there for now.

Just say NO to these things.. tigasan mo puso mo.. as hard as your etits when you enter an MP!

HA! Good advice man. I reckon the love bug bit me! I'll have to be more careful next time. I've hit the MP three times now in the past two weeks and while the three different girls were all good, man it just wasn't the same... you know, that whole GFE thing was missing but what's more, it's just knowing you're with someone you know really well who can be trusted and also who knows just where to scratch you where it itches to make you go AHHHHHHHH... Damn, now my lip is quivering again. I even tried to fix this thing to tell her that I would just be only a "guest" to her from now on but she didn't feel like that was a good idea... "how can you expect me to move on?" was her rationale. Meanwhile, someone is probably plugging away on her right now that she has never met before. I know she's having her mens starting today and lots of cramps... yet there she will be... laying on a towel while someone gets their fill.

God, there's so much to tell but I need to get back to work and give the forum a break. She lost her virginity at this MP. A guy paid her 5k for it. She was 23 at the time and said, "I needed the money so bad." She worked there for a month without giving it up but finally gave in to start earning money. Was her story true? Yeah, I found reference to it in the MPs FRs. Before that, she was just a schoolgirl like all others... first working in a fast food joint part time then as a shoe salesperson. Life is funny... no? I'm sure she never thought she would be doing this kind of work when she was a little girl. I have some of her baby pix... she was so cute...

But, I think she's accepted what she does and when it all comes down to it, I suppose she's lucky that she has a somewhat desirable body she can sell. She pulls down about 90-100k a month, has friends at the MP who she likes, has food to eat, can provide for the 7 people she supports, can keep a roof over her's and their heads, can keep the lights on, etc. She's got plans for the future. Hell, when it comes right down to it, who is less moral in this world? A prostitute or a person who does the kind of work I do? Whether it's sales or government or whatever... it's all about trying to earn money, make a living, and exchange something with somebody hopefully for the betterment of both.

Life goes on and so shall I. I guess my story could fit in any broken hearts club section. I would be writing the same thing whether she was an MPA or not. We just really hit it off despite our realities. I miss my friend :-/

You know it's nice to be amongst "real MEN" when dealing with this kind of topic. Ok, reality check, thier sex-workers (granted), but does that make them any less human? if it does, why do the people who often degrade thier "occupation" still patronize these people they consider lesser than human..

Honestly, it may be "advisable" to not fall for them, but what do you do when you do... Last time I checked human hearts do not come with an off button...

Realize and accept the situation, and if your willing to live with it, then do. I know that my girl has a lot of boys circling her like vultures, in fact during my chauffer days (whenever I take her to work) a bloody horde of phone calls flood her celfone everytime. And although it is hurtful to hear the conversation, she does have to say what she has to say to keep her "regulars" happy...( bitter pill swallowed there ).

Guess it all boils down to the fact that these women are people, who should be given the same emotional & social privileges entitled every human being. If some guys think this is pathetic, then I'm sad for you. I've had relationships with normal girls, celebrities, students, gros, and now an mpa. Are they in anyway different? Yes, but not as different as some of you might think. If society continues to stone these women for what they have done or currently doing, then there is something rong with society and not these women.

Cheers and Kudos to all of you "MEN" who've looked beyond what "BOYS" often see as the primary trait to guage a womans over-all worth.

It may be a losing cause but I do think that its a fight worth fighting. If the battle turns and we end up losing, at least we did what we could to show them that they are still human beings worth a "MAN"s love....

I know what you mean... pero we should exercise the mind over heart principle.

There is this 3-month rule in an illicit relationship like this. It means that if it goes on after 3 months then be ready to face the challenge. Call it mid-life crisis or ego trip but it's gotta be something else especially if it goes on for 9 months.

If you want this to end then you should have a plan on how to get through it. You can't just say NO when you have nothing to back up that NO. You can't STOP if you don't know when and where to apply the breaks. But then again, easier said than done. Be not afraid then, you gotta start somewhere if you want to go on with life. Take it one step at a time. If I have to be religious and biblical about this (I hope it's not out of place in this thread), Jesus took the way to the cross a step at a time with matching falls (3) on this sides. And guess what, He made it and won the price for us.

you know what, sometimes we also need to take a step back and think. if we really love girls in this profession, why don't we just support them and go on with our lives? at least we have saved one girl from disaster! given that we all have money, a wrinkled dick to go with, would you think that these girls would truly love us in return? we sticked our dicks in, paid, left, returned, paid again (probably more), and now you're already expecting alot? seems like we are buying ourselves a relationship, is it not.

the problem with us people sometimes is that we expect too much. why cant we just help and not expect anything in return? do they have to really repay us with sex and love us too? cant we just be satisfied and have instant gratification that we have saved a soul? im not saying that you dont have to have sex with them. my point is just that if you really love someone, having an intimate relationship is really not needed. you're old, not good looking, about to die in around 10 years and you have a poor cousin. you give her a condo which is just around 10% of your total assets. do you expect her to f**k and love you at the same time?

just rambling...

straying a bit away from the topic... these mishaps does not need to come from an mpa. even relationships with a normal civilian may end up in tragedy. office women, housewives, salesladies, food vendors, clerks, politicians, lawyers, doctors, etc. have the ability to cheat on you. i mean, it would not be obvious with them at first since you're expectations are set that they are "good women", decent women who wouldn't cheat on you or have sex with anyone with a drop of a hat. we shouldn't discriminate and blame our relationship because of their profession. any woman is capable of cheating on her man just like men do. it's already the millenium. have you watched sex and the city? just check out friendster and see for yourself how many girls make this show their bible. women want to do what men has been doing for ages!

you know what, sometimes we also need to take a step back and think. if we really love girls in this profession, why don't we just support them and go on with our lives? at least we have saved one girl from disaster! given that we all have money, a wrinkled dick to go with, would you think that these girls would truly love us in return? we sticked our dicks in, paid, left, returned, paid again (probably more), and now you're already expecting alot? seems like we are buying ourselves a relationship, is it not.

the problem with us people sometimes is that we expect too much. why cant we just help and not expect anything in return? do they have to really repay us with sex and love us too? cant we just be satisfied and have instant gratification that we have saved a soul? im not saying that you dont have to have sex with them. my point is just that if you really love someone, having an intimate relationship is really not needed. you're old, not good looking, about to die in around 10 years and you have a poor cousin. you give her a condo which is just around 10% of your total assets. do you expect her to f**k and love you at the same time?

just rambling...

Hehe.. Point taken jamborat. But not to brag. I'm not ugly...I'm not old... dont have a wrinkled dick... as well as a bottomless pocket (unfortunately). When your in love your in love. You want that reciprocated (did I spell that right..lol).

Now you do have a point about selfless love. About supporting them and all. But honestly, giving them that won't same them or stop them from anything. Giving people fish is good, teaching them to fish is better. We have an old adage that goes "easy come easy go"... Give 'em easy money and they'll spend that like there's no tomorrow.

Look, I came from a pretty afluent family, but honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm still not making the same kind of dough the 40-50 y.o. dudes in this site is. I'm also pretty much aware of how much these girls actually make in a month, and well maybe they even make better money than me from time to time (business really wreaks in this country..burn BIR burn...). That's why for me to assure them of something to look forward to month in and month out would be poinant to say the least.

Am I in it for the sex? "No". I can get that whether or not I do love her.

I'm in it for the "moment". I'm in it for that sweet smile. I'm in it for that irritating sonic cackle whenever she laughs. I'm in it for everytime she calls me "sira" of "gago". I'm in it for every pound she gains because of overeating. I'm in it for the fuzzy feeling I get whenever I hear her voice.

If I'm forcing her to love me. Then that's wrong (hence the term binibili lang ang pagmamahal) If she loves me then she loves me, if she doesn't then she doesn't period. Everybody moves on.

I'm sorry to say this but I have to agree with jamborat on something though (sad that I agree on the negative point though.). If the age gap between you and the woman is substancial (as in your old enough to be her daddy) chances of real love being there is pretty slim..not saying its impossible...I'm justvsaying it's slim... example...Just like my Dad's current girl. My Dad's 53, divorced twice (my Mom included) has had 3 GFs after that and is currently dating a 24 yo intern (the girl is younger than my youngest brother for Pete's sake) Thought all along that the girl was bogus, but up to this moment they're still pretty much together and in love. Yun lang nga situation is sorta different but still....blah-blah.. kya nga im not saying its impossible...

BASTA to dwell on the situation would be juvenile. Just share and live the moment for as long as it's there. If intentions are pure and sincere from both parties, nobody has the right to judge, or tell you what to do about the relationship

why do we need to "save" them?  :huh:  they don't need us to "save" them. stop the messianic complex.

Man, it took me about 5 months to realize that but you are absolutely right. In my case, that's EXACTLY what I was trying to do... like I was going to "save" her and help her get out of making 100k a month so she could do something like serving fries at McDo's for 10k a month. Why? Coz I was going to "save" her from her awful life? SHEEE-UT!, you said it man, they're not asking to be saved. It's us that get it wrong from time to time. Actually, I only have myself to blame for screwing up the nice arrangement that I had with my gal. If I'd have just left the "love" out (should have kept it to myself...like an unspoken truth between us) of it and had not over-gifted her all the time (she NEVER asked for anything), I'd still be having her company. But NOOOOOOOOO, I had to go and screw it all up with trying to "change" her and "save" her. Dude, you hit the nail right on the head with your quote. Thanks for that. Damn, I feel pretty good this morning now for the first time in a long time...hungover but good. Hmmm...think I may have to drop by Starfleet this pm for a little Thai massage action :-) Cheers pre.

let me try and analyze, everybody's favorite movie -- pretty woman.

what did richard gere's character possess:

- he is rich

- he is good looking

- he has personality

- he is a kind-hearted person

- he is willing to accept the circumstances of his decision

- he is willing to adjust

- he had a finacee who was probably after his money as well

- he had a corrupt father

- he wanted to build things rather than destroy things

- he is willing to help other people (refer to the elderly client)

what did he not possess:

- he is not old

- he didn't look like max alvarado or a crooked politician

- he is not corrupt (during the mid to later part)

- he does not have a car (he borrowed his friend's and rented limos)

- he does not have a child

what did julia robert's character possess:

- she is young

- she is pretty

- she has personality

- she is a brave individual

- she is sensitive

- she is willing to learn

- she is willing to adjust

- she wants to be saved

- she wants to lead a normal comfortable life

what did she not possess:

- she doesn't have breeding (in the first part)

- probably she didn't have proper education

- she doesn't have a child

- she doesn't have money

probaby having the same factors, you're relationship with an mpa/gro would work. <_<

• Like (+1) 2

To all the hopeless in love (to MPAs), don't let the power of sex gets the better judgment over you.....MPAs manipulates through good sex! Go out try others, get more good sex.....remember that MPs is not a place to find true love....that is against the rules.....If they started telling their stories, don't believe them, even if it's real....sympathy is a sign of frailty.....be firm, be strong, think about our government, society, and family; get a new hobby, do sports and give sex a backseat.....If your too rich to work for even a single day, there's still a lot needed to be done, our society needs you.....And lastly there is always a wake-up call......it's either your wallet got sucked dry or physically contaminated by a std.....your call mga dudes.....It's wake up time!!!

Guest Smith!
To all the hopeless in love (to MPAs), don't let the power of sex gets the better judgment over you.....MPAs manipulates through good sex! Go out try others, get more good sex.....remember that MPs is not a place to find true love....that is against the rules.....If they started telling their stories, don't believe them, even if it's real....sympathy is a sign of frailty.....be firm, be strong, think about our government, society, and family; get a new hobby, do sports and give sex a backseat.....If your too rich to work for even a single day, there's still a lot needed to be done, our society needs you.....And lastly there is always a wake-up call......it's either your wallet got sucked dry or physically contaminated by a std.....your call mga dudes.....It's wake up time!!!

pare just dump my gro gf natauhan ako im a pure blood mother side(rich ..prominent)

father side(politically powerful congressman) bat ko papatulan mga yan nabibili lang

ng bargain yan review my post got love sick i thought im insane at muntik nakong

ma inlove sa mga human toy na prostitutes hell yah i can get a better one or ka level ko

they just need training sa rough sex and lets just enjoy this street sex vendors then

hwag seryosohen muntik na ko :evil: :thumbsdownsmiley:

tama yan smith, baka kahit ganu kadami pera mo eh mahuthot lang ng babae, nayari kana sakali,or worse pag nalaman ng magulang mo ganun siya eh i disown ka di mawawala mana di ba, puwede naman umarkila na kahit ganu kadami babae tulad nila basta may cash, minsan kasi nakakaasar ibang mpa eh, kung mag aasta eh napaka yabang kung baga eh social climber,

if the MPA falls in love with me big time or the other way around...i may go for a relationship with the following conditions:

1.) sex is the foundation of the relationship...if performance dipped...either can rescind the contract...

2.) she may continue to work in a MPA but has to limit her sexual contacts and should put physical limitations (with condom, no cim, no anal, no bbj). Hell, i want to hear stories of her sexual activities...its better than xrated dvd....hehehehe.

3.) she should not meddle with my other "life" (no calls aside to a designated fone, etc.). No appearance at my Big Momma's house. No stalking of my crew...hehehehe.

4. Money is never a problem, if she needs it...she has to request in advance.

5. No guarantees for lasting relationship....

Guest Smith!
tama yan smith, baka kahit ganu kadami pera mo eh mahuthot lang ng babae, nayari kana sakali,or worse pag nalaman ng magulang mo ganun siya eh i disown ka di mawawala mana di ba, puwede naman umarkila na kahit ganu kadami babae tulad nila basta may cash, minsan kasi nakakaasar ibang mpa eh, kung mag aasta eh napaka yabang kung baga eh social climber,

ang ok sa mpa naman talagang makakapili ka ng maganda di tulad ng mga iba dito sa mtc

walang k 87percent ng mga pictures or na meet ko na anlakas ng loob nila pero sobrang

panget nila pati balat andume nakakasuka at ang arte pa ng mga hinayupak :evil: :evil: