Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I agree with you Sir oninpoto. Simple lang naman ang buhay eh. Kung gusto mong maging masaya, go ahead... Pero pagdating sa responsibilidad, maging seryoso na tayo. Dilang puro sarap. Kung gaano katigas ang inyong...dapat ganun din katigas ang inyong paninindigan. Sa amin namang mga babae, dapat eh kung nakatagpo na ng tunay na pag ibig at pinili naman naming ipagpalit sa work namin, manahimik na at masatisfy sa buhay. Para maging normal narin at maging simple at masaya narin ang buhay.

Ako kase dipa nakakatagpo kaya excepted pako d'yan...haha! Joke lang...

H'wag pong mainit ang mga ulo. Lahat po ng mga post dito ay opinion lamang.. pwedeng tama, pwedeng hindi. Ang mahalaga po eh, Igalang po natin ang isa't isa. Gandang gabi po sa lahat.

Kung living proof ka na nag fall ka sa thera. ano pang ginagawa mo dito sa forum na ito kung masaya ka na dapat hindi ka na pumupunta sa mga spa. Hindi ka ba masaya sa asawa mong ex thera? alam ba ng asawa mo at anak mong nagtatanong ka pa rin ng promo sa mga spa na pinupuntahan mo at iba ibang thera kinukuha mo?

ano kaya magiging feeling niya kung alam niya na pa spa spa ka pa rin? alam ba niyang na mimiss mo si margo? hahaha nakakatawa itong mga nagpopost na ito.

mangangaral pero sa totoo puro pulpol pala ng kasinungalingan

buzz.jpg

Z.jpg

Just because I am here does not mean I am still going to spa's. I have friends here, I still post. And i love to read. Always have. Hey, I dont ned tonprove myself to you. So you can either believe it or not. I wont lose sleep over it.

Just because I am here does not mean I am still going to spa's. I have friends here, I still post. And i love to read. Always have. Hey, I dont ned tonprove myself to you. So you can either believe it or not. I wont lose sleep over it.

I agree!

Just because one is participating in the discussion does not mean one is active in the industry.

As for me, I like to participate and share opinions sometimes, however, I cannot be active in the industry because I'm in another country, but still, I enjoy reading some of the good posts.

It's the entertainment value of the posts here keep me coming back for more.

I enjoy reading all the mundane thoughts and opinions that sometimes border on silliness and outright craziness as much as I enjoy naivete' and innocence of the uninitiated.

Pwede ka namang magpakilig sa sarili mo, with your interaction with the therapist, without being dumb.

Using your brain and having that kilig factor need not always be seperate. They can coexist.

A lot of times, kabisado ko na mga WHITE LIES ng therapists, pero kinikilig pa rin ako even if nape predict ko na sinabi nila. LOL!

Still, nasa client pa rin yun kung hanggang saang extent sya magpapagamit/magpapaloko or magi invest emotionally sa thera.

Although sometimes, may nababasa kang posts here and there that you know is borderline silly or naive. It's not helpful to a client if we're just going to troll about it.

Every guy is IDEALISTIC sa pag ibig at some point in their lives, until some things messed them up. It's not necessarily true that the same situation will repeat itself with another person. The best we can do is say things with a more sensitive tone. Kung ayaw maniwala ng tao, di mo naman kawalan yun.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi guys, share ko lang latest experience ko regarding this topic.

At the start of the year a read an FR about a thera. I was curious about the FR from a very reputable GM so i tried her.. I was amazes about her performance, but what i really like about her is her being sweet and kind overall. When my former regular thera returned, she even informe dme. We became friends and since then regularly checked on each other.

Then it happened, i asked her on a date, i have never intended to pursue her, in my mind it was just a friendly date.. But at our date i fell in love with her.. I realize that the affection she showed me at the room in the MP is real. She is still sweet, always by my side and we kissed there and did not care if there are people watching.. I was inlove, because that is my weakness.. Despite being a GM i am a hopeless romantic. We were together up to 6am, wont go into details, but you know what happened.

After that we were so happy, i visited her at work and wow, the ES was incredible, sabi nya nga." feeling ko BF na kita", sagot ko di pa ba? I regularly visited her after work, i take her to dinner and walked her to her dorm nearby... I have to admit...THOSE DAYS WERE THE HAPPIEST THAT I COULD REMEMBER IN A LONG TIME, we were in love. She does not demand me to visit her at work, and i dont demand that we check in when we dated. No sex was involve. We even dated Mcdonalds for valentines, haha. It was like that until just recently....

I saw a post on FB that she went out of town after work.. I asked her about it, but she replied that just went there and eat and returned to her dorm at midnight.. To be honest i did not believed her, i thought who would go from QC to Antipolo to go to a hotel eat dinner only.. I was furious to say the least.. And to add to that, she informed that she will go out of town with a guy... She told me, walang sex yun, matino yun di tulad nyo?.. I was offended and felt betrayed.. I was asking myself where did my girl go? Who is this i am talking to?

She becamed stressed with my text and told me that we should return to thera/GM relationship, to sum up she dumped me.. She said i put too much stress into her.. I admit makulit ako, pero i was hurt and i felt betrayed..

Until now i am texting her, trying to win her back, mahal ko sya, I am willing to give everything to get her back, but i think she found someone better..

What should i do? I still love her so much..

At the start of the year a read an FR about a thera. I was curious about the FR from a very reputable GM so i tried her.. I was amazes about her performance, but what i really like about her is her being sweet and kind overall. When my former regular thera returned, she even informe dme. We became friends and since then regularly checked on each other.

Then it happened, i asked her on a date, i have never intended to pursue her, in my mind it was just a friendly date.. But at our date i fell in love with her.. I realize that the affection she showed me at the room in the MP is real. She is still sweet, always by my side and we kissed there and did not care if there are people watching.. I was inlove, because that is my weakness.. Despite being a GM i am a hopeless romantic. We were together up to 6am, wont go into details, but you know what happened.

After that we were so happy, i visited her at work and wow, the ES was incredible, sabi nya nga." feeling ko BF na kita", sagot ko di pa ba? I regularly visited her after work, i take her to dinner and walked her to her dorm nearby... I have to admit...THOSE DAYS WERE THE HAPPIEST THAT I COULD REMEMBER IN A LONG TIME, we were in love. She does not demand me to visit her at work, and i dont demand that we check in when we dated. No sex was involve. We even dated Mcdonalds for valentines, haha. It was like that until just recently....

I saw a post on FB that she went out of town after work.. I asked her about it, but she replied that just went there and eat and returned to her dorm at midnight.. To be honest i did not believed her, i thought who would go from QC to Antipolo to go to a hotel eat dinner only.. I was furious to say the least.. And to add to that, she informed that she will go out of town with a guy... She told me, walang sex yun, matino yun di tulad nyo?.. I was offended and felt betrayed.. I was asking myself where did my girl go? Who is this i am talking to?

She becamed stressed with my text and told me that we should return to thera/GM relationship, to sum up she dumped me.. She said i put too much stress into her.. I admit makulit ako, pero i was hurt and i felt betrayed..

Until now i am texting her, trying to win her back, mahal ko sya, I am willing to give everything to get her back, but i think she found someone better..

If you are really serious with her and if you truly love her, don't go back to the spa where she works to see her.

Court her the normal way, like all serious suitors/lovers always do.

Go to her dorm and present your self to her as a suitor not as a GM, or go to her permanent residence to really show her your serious about her.

Bring her whatever excites her, like flowers, stuff toys, chocolates, candies, etc. also bring something for the family.

Invest your time in courting her. If she sees that you are serious maybe she will relent and accept you back.

But, are you ready to accept all the consequences that will follow?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for her?

Examine your self, discern your real emotion for her, if you truly love her then just go for it.

P.S.: Things will not always go as we plan sometimes. Know your limitations to better prepare yourself.

Edited by Bill Lomita

Falling inlive with a thera is like loving dangerously! Lalo na kapag na deep inlove ka na talaga. Gaya na na experince ni militaryretard. I had also this experience na tlgang nafall inlove ako sa isang thera but pinagisipan ko muna at pinag aralan kung tamang inlove ba tlga ako, resulted to YES. Kailan lang ng mahabang undertanding at respect to each other. I put limitation too sa pagmamahal ko sa kanya at sa mga kilos ko. We dont exposed na kami. The relationship are well and its keep us knowing more each other as day pass by.

Payong kaibigan, always be smart not always put love first but sabay dapat.. but if you are sure na talagang mahal mo sya at maging lifetime partner, alisin mo sya sa spa and live a normal life.

If you are really serious with her and if you truly love her, don't go back to the spa where she works to see her.

Court her the normal way, like all serious suitors/lovers always do.

Go to her dorm and present your self to her as a suitor not as a GM, or go to her permanent residence to really show her your serious about her.

Bring her whatever excites her, like flowers, stuff toys, chocolates, candies, etc. also bring something for the family.

Invest your time in courting her. If she sees that you are serious maybe she will relent and accept you back.

But, are you ready to accept all the consequences that will follow?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for her?

Examine your self, discern your real emotion for her, if you truly love her then just go for it.

P.S.: Things will not always go as we plan sometimes. Know your limitations to better prepare yourself.

Salamat bro, nawawalan na nga ako ng loob to pursue her, i already apologized sa paghihigpit at drama ko, pero walang effect. Naiisip ko tuloy baka hindi nya talaga ako mahal all this time at enjoy lang in my company... Baka iniwan nya ako for a new guy. The one that she is going out of town with.. For whatever reason it hurts that she does not want me anymore..

I will try to give her space muna siguro, sana mamiss nya ako..

• Like (+1) 1

One of two things. It is either she played you or she was sick and tired of you. Since you are emotionally attached, this will be difficult to do but find someone outside the MP. You just have to bite the bullet.

I think you are just infatuated. This is my opinion but you don't fall in love on the first date and you hardly even know her. It's a process. Perhaps, you got taken by her sweetness that is why you said you're in love. Based on your story, you were discarded easily. A girl who is truly in love with someone won't go out with someone else on a whim. Remember, she's from an MP. I am not trying to be a cynic here but her actions speak louder than her words based on your story.

Whatever it is, i will just have to accept it.. But i do believe i really am in love with her.. I will just have to wait it out. Pag hinanap nya pa din ako..maybe may chance pa..

hahaha. ayos sa reply ah. 5 years na happy daw pero pasulpot sulpot sa pagbisita sa mga ibang thera. huli ka na sa mga post mo gagawa ka pa ng palusot at magdedeny?

wag ka mangangaral dito at pagsabihan mga tao dito tungkol sa buhay mo kung magsisinungaling ka lang. fall in love sa thera at inasawa pero gusto pa ring tumikim sa iba. papano mga thera magtitiwala ngayon sa mga tulad mong sinungaling.

tapos may sasabat pa at magtatanggol sa mga kalokohang ginagawa mo kahit hindi pa niya alam ang mga ginagawa mong pa ninja sa asawa mong thera sa ibat ibang thera. wala kang kailangang patunayan sa akin o kahit kanino dito. MAHIYA KA sa ASAWA MO.

post-483796-0-06249000-1488604612_thumb.jpg

post-483796-0-55260100-1488604622_thumb.jpg

post-483796-0-43060700-1488604689_thumb.jpg

isa lang masasabi ko sa mga ngawa ngawa mo

post-483796-0-13557100-1488604702_thumb.jpg

post-483796-0-06417900-1488604726_thumb.jpg

post-483796-0-66003600-1488604737_thumb.jpg

hahaha. ayos sa reply ah. 5 years na happy daw pero pasulpot sulpot sa pagbisita sa mga ibang thera. huli ka na sa mga post mo gagawa ka pa ng palusot at magdedeny?

wag ka mangangaral dito at pagsabihan mga tao dito tungkol sa buhay mo kung magsisinungaling ka lang. fall in love sa thera at inasawa pero gusto pa ring tumikim sa iba. papano mga thera magtitiwala ngayon sa mga tulad mong sinungaling.

tapos may sasabat pa at magtatanggol sa mga kalokohang ginagawa mo kahit hindi pa niya alam ang mga ginagawa mong pa ninja sa asawa mong thera sa ibat ibang thera. wala kang kailangang patunayan sa akin o kahit kanino dito. MAHIYA KA sa ASAWA MO.

attachicon.gifempathetic.jpg

attachicon.gifempathetic2.jpg

attachicon.gifempathetic3.jpg

isa lang masasabi ko sa mga ngawa ngawa mo

attachicon.gifhulika.jpg

attachicon.gifliar.jpg

attachicon.gifkarma.jpg

You are being warned.

Even in this post, you look clingy. Try reading this post that you made, and then put yourself on the woman's shoes.

Theras always flirt with other clients. That's part of their theatrics. May mga naga-aya sa kanila lumabas. Discretion nila kung sasama sila or hindi.

Mga clients naman, eh naga-aya naman talaga sa thera na lumabas once in a while, whether there's sexual undertone or not.

Also, there are times when my thera calls me her boyfriend. I just take that with a grain of salt.

Even in this post, you look clingy. Try reading this post that you made, and then put yourself on the woman's shoes.

Theras always flirt with other clients. That's part of their theatrics. May mga naga-aya sa kanila lumabas. Discretion nila kung sasama sila or hindi.

Mga clients naman, eh naga-aya naman talaga sa thera na lumabas once in a while, whether there's sexual undertone or not.

Also, there are times when my thera calls me her boyfriend. I just take that with a grain of salt.

Clingy...? Yes i agree.. I am also the jealous type.... I never intended to fall for her.. It just happened.. Too bad i am a bad fit for this type of relationship. Maybe thats it... :(

And yeah, that stressed her out.

Guilty as charge... Just waiting for her vetdict, she is my judge, jury, executioner.. I am at her mercy. Hope that she will be lenient with her sentence.. But my attornet said to prepare for the worst... Hahahaha That is my fun way of thinking about it.. :)

Clingy...? Yes i agree.. I am also the jealous type.... I never intended to fall for her.. It just happened.. Too bad i am a bad fit for this type of relationship. Maybe thats it... :(

Bro, kaka-sad naman kwento mo... yan minsan masaklap, yung di mo sadya o planado pero mahuhulog ka.. tapos totoo nararamdaman mo at handa ka na magbuhos ng pagmamahal, pero yun pala, di kayo magkasing lalim ng nararamdaman...

gaanu katagal yun naging "relationship" nyo?

I think only a hardened few can really claim to be "fit" for that kind of relationship.. Lalo pa at sabi mo MP thera sya.. so mas matinding mileage... mas kaka abnoy na level ng pagseselos..anyway, sana maka move on ka nga brad... try mo naman minsan magpa ESpa.. marami magaganda dun. makakatulong yun magpa move on.. hehe joke! :) pinapatawa lang kita para wag ka na mashado seryoso...

Bro, kaka-sad naman kwento mo... yan minsan masaklap, yung di mo sadya o planado pero mahuhulog ka.. tapos totoo nararamdaman mo at handa ka na magbuhos ng pagmamahal, pero yun pala, di kayo magkasing lalim ng nararamdaman...

gaanu katagal yun naging "relationship" nyo?

I think only a hardened few can really claim to be "fit" for that kind of relationship.. Lalo pa at sabi mo MP thera sya.. so mas matinding mileage... mas kaka abnoy na level ng pagseselos..anyway, sana maka move on ka nga brad... try mo naman minsan magpa ESpa.. marami magaganda dun. makakatulong yun magpa move on.. hehe joke! :) pinapatawa lang kita para wag ka na mashado seryoso...

Ganun po talaga, tao lang, nakakainlove naman talaga sya sobra.... Sobrang sweet nya, ang babaw pa naman ng kaligayahan ko, yung subuan k nya during dinner, yung pag napapatawa mo sya nag kiss sya sa iyo... Ang bait nya pa, minsan may bigay pa sya na food kahit like chocolates.. Sino ba di maiinlove dun?!!

Kaya nga hirap ako, na spoiled nya kasi ako, i feel like i ruined everything.. Ako naging source ng stress nya.. Ako yung di nakaintindi.. I already apologized to her.. Pero parang malabo na talaga.. Love her so much though, i am still hoping, maybe in vain..

May ganyan din ako dati, mga 3 years din 'kami'. Di siya bumababa sa top 4-5, kumbaga malufet din siya noon, in demand, cute kasi, ang kinis pa, pantay na pantay ang kutis.

May asawa ako, siya naman may ka live in pero iniwan daw niya. Patago lang siempre ang labas at date date, may time din lang ang text. Parang na rin kaming tunay na GF at BF, katropa ko lahat ng tropa niya, pnakilala pa nga ako sa nanay niya nung sinundo ko sa bahay nila. Pag gumigimik kami kasama mga barkada niya, kasama din nila kanya kanyang BF nila. Isang malaking barkadahan ba.

Kadalasan pag lumalabas kami siya pa nagbabayad, ni minsan di ako inutangan, actually ako pa nangungutang di naman ako sinisngil hehe. Pag bday o pasko may issey miyake ako o kaya t shirt.

Madalas pag lumalabas, kwentuhan lang sa buhay buhay, mga plano kung sakali nagkakilala kami na wala ako asawa. Anong gusto kong design ng bahay, paboritong past time sa weekend o pagkain na masarap namin lutuin, mga bagay bagay na walang koneksiyon sa trabaho niya o kung ano ang realidad. Kumbaga parang may fantasy world lang kami na parang kami lang sa mundo.

Di rin naman lagi sex pag nagkikita, pero pag sex, hindi acrobatic o porno style. Slow and romantic, missionary most of the time, looking eye to eye panay bulong ng I love you at yakap na mahigpit, O kaya mga bulong na, sana kasama kita araw araw, paggising sa umaga ganito ginagawa natin, sabay yakap habang nilalabasan, she allows me to creampie her pag safe siya.

Ngunit wala talaga patutunguhan ang ganoong relationship. Dumating ang point na nag paparinig na siya na bakit ganun, bakit kailangan may sked at time lang siya. Minsan nagtext siya ng I love you at i miss you ata yun, ng madaling araw, buti hindi tinignan ng asawa ko phone ko. Ayun napagsabihan ko siya. Unti unti medyo dumalang ang text at labas namin. Hanggang sa bigla wala nang kibuan..nalaman ko nalang sa barkada niya, na meron ng iba, na binata. Sinabi pa daw nya at least etong binata 100% full time sa kanya. Masaya ako para sa kanya. Till now sila parin at mukang inaalagahan siya nitong si totoy. Ina add ko nga sa FB ayaw ako i accept hehehe.

Edited by paulwalking

Nung una, na naging kami, medyo parang may weird feeling, pero sisipa sa isip ko na dun ko siya nakilala, unless sustentohan ko, thats how things are.

Mnsan iniisip ko nalang, habang kayo nagbabayad, ako libre hehehe. Tska talaga namang di ko ipapalit pamilya ko sa kanya kahit noon pang at the height of our emotional attachment. Those are my internal rules. This is pangkilig lang. We get mutual benefit frm each other as I now realize, years later. I get my ego fix, a quite older guy, I was at my mid 30s she was early 20s, she gets someone different from the rest of the GMs. Someone who listens and talks to them na parang hindi palamuti but a real human being.

Anyway, One time we were at her friend's condo unit, some GM arrived with groceries, heheh. umalis din after a few minutes, ni kiss wala from her friend,niluto namin yung dalang food. Sabi nila yun daw yung inuuto nila na parang obsessed. I pity that guy parang utusan lang. They can really be mean I tell you, if you are weak, they will use you.

Edited by paulwalking

Tsk tsk... Self reflect then assess the situation. Keep your composure, that path is like a quicksand waiting to suck the life out of you. Goodluck

• Like (+1) 1

May ganyan din ako dati, mga 3 years din 'kami'. Di siya bumababa sa top 4-5, kumbaga malufet din siya noon, in demand, cute kasi, ang kinis pa, pantay na pantay ang kutis.

May asawa ako, siya naman may ka live in pero iniwan daw niya. Patago lang siempre ang labas at date date, may time din lang ang text. Parang na rin kaming tunay na GF at BF, katropa ko lahat ng tropa niya, pnakilala pa nga ako sa nanay niya nung sinundo ko sa bahay nila. Pag gumigimik kami kasama mga barkada niya, kasama din nila kanya kanyang BF nila. Isang malaking barkadahan ba.

Kadalasan pag lumalabas kami siya pa nagbabayad, ni minsan di ako inutangan, actually ako pa nangungutang di naman ako sinisngil hehe. Pag bday o pasko may issey miyake ako o kaya t shirt.

Madalas pag lumalabas, kwentuhan lang sa buhay buhay, mga plano kung sakali nagkakilala kami na wala ako asawa. Anong gusto kong design ng bahay, paboritong past time sa weekend o pagkain na masarap namin lutuin, mga bagay bagay na walang koneksiyon sa trabaho niya o kung ano ang realidad. Kumbaga parang may fantasy world lang kami na parang kami lang sa mundo.

Di rin naman lagi sex pag nagkikita, pero pag sex, hindi acrobatic o porno style. Slow and romantic, missionary most of the time, looking eye to eye panay bulong ng I love you at yakap na mahigpit, O kaya mga bulong na, sana kasama kita araw araw, paggising sa umaga ganito ginagawa natin, sabay yakap habang nilalabasan, she allows me to creampie her pag safe siya.

Ngunit wala talaga patutunguhan ang ganoong relationship. Dumating ang point na nag paparinig na siya na bakit ganun, bakit kailangan may sked at time lang siya. Minsan nagtext siya ng I love you at i miss you ata yun, ng madaling araw, buti hindi tinignan ng asawa ko phone ko. Ayun napagsabihan ko siya. Unti unti medyo dumalang ang text at labas namin. Hanggang sa bigla wala nang kibuan..nalaman ko nalang sa barkada niya, na meron ng iba, na binata. Sinabi pa daw nya at least etong binata 100% full time sa kanya. Masaya ako para sa kanya. Till now sila parin at mukang inaalagahan siya nitong si totoy. Ina add ko nga sa FB ayaw ako i accept hehehe.

its a mess and a potential lawsuit lol bute natapos na

In all honesty, It boils down to one thing. Trust. Just like in any relationship. The difference is it is that much harder for this kind of relationship, but is is possible. If both GM and Thera trust each other, it will work.

If you guys are still not convinced, I am living proof.

I dated a well known thera, well known in a smaller community than MTC, but well known none the less. So yes, it was hard whenever she had a guest and I was there in the Spa Lounge waiting for her to finish. I would just talk to the other thera's while waiting. Masakit isipin whatever was happening inside and I never once forced her to tell me or forced her to talk about it with me. It just had to be clear na trabaho lang. We sometimes would talk about her guest, quietly it would k*ll me inside, but I never got mad at her for it. For me it was part of the trust building process. Like in any relationship, a couple would talk about the day they had. I could not ask her to stop because I for one could not fully support her yet. She did stop eventually. Long story short, cut to 5 years later, we are still together. Happily living together with our kid.

So yes. It is possible. You just need trust.

Wow... I'm glad that this one exists in real life. I thought puro heartaches lang mababasa ko dito. Kudos sir!