Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Maraming may story na ganito. Konti lang aamin though...

1. Gf doesn't give good bj

2. Gf needs regular KALABIT just to set her in the mood.

3. Gf doesn't give the guy enough BOLA

4. If the girlfriend is on a bad mood, mas lalo nang wala kang makukuhang sex.

One of my regular therapists (very gorgeous woman), told me that in a spa environment, there's more pressure for them (at least for her) to perform better. Maybe because there's an incentive of payment. In a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, the guy does not pay the girl to give him good sexual performance.

One of my regular therapists (very gorgeous woman), told me that in a spa environment, there's more pressure for them (at least for her) to perform better. Maybe because there's an incentive of payment. In a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, the guy does not pay the girl to give him good sexual performance.

I think pwede to #5. Gf isn't that young, beautiful and sexy.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree.

Then makakatagpo ka ng therapist na may mutual spark

Booom. Pahihirapan ka ng puso at isip mo.

My ex chased me hard after no contact at nung lumayas me s amin. apparently walang kwentang lalake un papalit nya sana s akin may asawa na idedemanda cya at may kabit p with 1 yr old baby. Gave her another chance after her begging n patawarin ko na cya at nagkamali daw cya....pero this time d n kami live in. She is back to her work at ako din focus na sarili.

Do you think Gms and curver May tama naging decision ko?

Just went to a Nuru spa kanina.. grabe ganda nung Thera ko.. actually natulala at na love at first sight ako sa kanya.. yung tipong gusto ko na siya iuwi.. since single naman ako wala naman ako nakikitang problema dun.. walang akong anak.. pero siya single mom.. alam mo.. iba yung pakiramdam eh nung nakita ko siya.. di ko masasabibg libog lang eh.. hirap pala ng ganun pag tinamaan ka.. pero nag kiss kasi kami.. so i know na baka may chance or what.. kiss passionately mga bro.. anu kaya ibig sabihin nun.

not because she kisses you passionately e may something na. She might like you or not, but don't expect to much like she will love you just because she kisses you that way. I had something like that before, I'm an old fashioned guy in terms of romantic relationship so I though that a girl wouldnt kiss you without any romantic emotions like love involved but I was wrong. Do what you want but proceed with caution

• Like (+1) 1

Keep in mind that even if she kissed you passionately doesn't mean she likes you..

You never know if maybe she did it with everyone of her client too..

Don't fall for this line na "SAYO KO LANG GINAWA TO"

Tip pano malaman kung gusto ka ni thera...

Give her your contact no.

If she constantly text you like na hindi related sa work niya....

Like a typical message you would get with a GF or a friend...

Keep in mind that even if she kissed you passionately doesn't mean she likes you..

Good point.

Or, add her up on Facebook, if she gives you her personal details there.

If she sends you messages (that has nothing to do with her line of work), likes your posts, etc., that's a good starting point.

One indication that the therapist may have a "liking" for you is when she gives you SOMETHING (a gift, present, pasalubong, whatever) as an act of goodwill, without you even asking for it.

It has been said that you can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. :wub:

Edited by the sphinx

Pag may na feel kang spark, tinamaan ka nga talaga. at kung sa tingin mo may chance go lang basta wala siyang sabit maliban sa baby niya :)

i got this thera today... and something just went off.... the "spark" maybe .. it was so weird.. i don't think i've ever felt it before.. during our first meeting and this.. and i left with a smile on my face.. we didn't finish.. but i was satisfied.. i don't know if it was just on my end, but damn what an exhilarating feeling.

Edited by roxxxxx

i got this thera today... and something just went off.... the "spark" maybe .. it was so weird.. i don't think i've ever felt it before.. during our first meeting and this.. and i left with a smile on my face.. we didn't finish.. but i was satisfied.. i don't know if it was just on my end, but damn what an exhilarating feeling.

At ganun yung sinasabi kong spark. :)

I also have my fair share of this. Please don't interpret this as me being mayabang. But I always have theras kiss me in a torrid way. I'm not saying na lahat, pero halos lahat. There are times pa nga na I just decline kasi hndi ko kaya makipagtorrid dun sa thera. But there is this one thera na may spark tlga, I believe we have a connection. And it did not happen in just one meeting. It grows from time to time. But the thing is, I'm not ready to have a commitment with her. I also understand that maybe I'm just being glared by how we are with each other. I like her but I'm not sure if she likes me. Yes, we went out several times already. There are exchange of messages not related to thera-GM business. We know each other's personal details. So does that mean that she is into me? You be the judge guys.

For me, if we aren't ready or looking at a commitment with a thera, the best thing we can do is enjoy everything while it lasts, and never take advantage of her kindness. Don't give actions towards her hinting her that you are looking for a relationship. Instead, simply be nice to her and be a gentleman.

I also have my fair share of this. Please don't interpret this as me being mayabang. But I always have theras kiss me in a torrid way. I'm not saying na lahat, pero halos lahat. There are times pa nga na I just decline kasi hndi ko kaya makipagtorrid dun sa thera. But there is this one thera na may spark tlga, I believe we have a connection. And it did not happen in just one meeting. It grows from time to time. But the thing is, I'm not ready to have a commitment with her. I also understand that maybe I'm just being glared by how we are with each other. I like her but I'm not sure if she likes me. Yes, we went out several times already. There are exchange of messages not related to thera-GM business. We know each other's personal details. So does that mean that she is into me? You be the judge guys.

For me, if we aren't ready or looking at a commitment with a thera, the best thing we can do is enjoy everything while it lasts, and never take advantage of her kindness. Don't give actions towards her hinting her that you are looking for a relationship. Instead, simply be nice to her and be a gentleman.

Mismo...

Sorry for the late reply.. actually this is not the 1st to happen to me.. but sa kanya kasi ako na tulala talaga.. yeah maybe some of guys says na.. its just a part of the ES sabagay parang medyo tama since i confirm it already and i dont want to push through more furthur.. siguro if ever we meet out own path in a different baka nga.. pero now i know na wala tlga.. but i still believe that may mahahanap at mahahanap pa rin dito na love.. sounds newbie?? Nah im not.. tao lang tayo.. sabi nga minsan Lust at first sight but eventually it will turn to love din.. napasarap ang kwentuhan dito ah haha.. well its very hard to find yung tlgang pwdeng mong mahalin na tao in this kind of industry but still pag love na tumama sa GM OR vice versa.. may patutunguhan pa rin..