Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sir wala din akong good looks, san mo nabalitaan yan? :P, below average guy lang din ako

Mas idol kita sir kasi galing mong mag advise,I learn a lot from you (can you be my master and I'm your apprentice :D)

We are all wishing them to have a better future always and hopefully they are happy in the end.

Agree! In the end they are people just like us who can fall in and out of love the same way we do.

Good looks mo - sa stargate thread. Kayo daw ang bagong thera doon

hahahahaha inde pa nasasalang sir.. ojt palang lolz

tuturuan palang ng mga top there dun :D hahahaha

Madami kang matutunan doon kina Idol Axela. Siguro ikaw na sunod na pag-uusapan sa falling for a thera.

Para di OT. It's really easy to fall for a thera when she is giving you a lot of attention. The situation is the same when you fall for a colleague, co-worker, friend, etc. The only thing different is that it takes a lot more courage to admit that and a lot more trust and faith on your part when both of you fall for each other

Madami kang matutunan doon kina Idol Axela. Siguro ikaw na sunod na pag-uusapan sa falling for a thera.

Para di OT. It's really easy to fall for a thera when she is giving you a lot of attention. The situation is the same when you fall for a colleague, co-worker, friend, etc. The only thing different is that it takes a lot more courage to admit that and a lot more trust and faith on your part when both of you fall for each other

Uu nga sir pumasok ako bilang apprentice ni master AXELA

pwede rin maging apprentice nyo :D

Well kung ako makaka experience yan i'll keep it to myself nalang gagawin ko nalang syang book hahahaha

Lahat naman tayo need ng attention sir specially if you feel you are lonely and need a person who can have an ear on you.

Edited by MR.ROBOT🗝

Uu nga sir pumasok ako bilang apprentice ni master AXELA

pwede rin maging apprentice nyo :D

Well kung ako makaka experience yan i'll keep it to myself nalang gagawin ko nalang syang book hahahaha

Lahat naman tayo need ng attention sir specially if you feel you are lonely and need a person who can have an ear on you.

si master AXELA ang main subject ng falling for a client.

balancing the use of your heart and head will help you a lot when you fall for a thera

si master AXELA ang main subject ng falling for a client.

balancing the use of your heart and head will help you a lot when you fall for a thera

Ah talaga? Interesting sana marinig ko kwento ni master AXELA

Tsaka kung paano sya naka recover sa ganung sitwasyon

Ilang beses ba yan? mukhang matinding scar ang iniwan or naiwan kay master ah :D

Edited by MR.ROBOT🗝

Now this is actually really unfair to therapists... why would you say they're not be proud of their jobs? I've never heard that from any therapists.

I recently met a thera who, while she doesn't plan to do this long-term, is proud of what she's been able to provide for her family through this job. Now that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Plus she was very very talented in terms of her job skills, so to speak, and that's something to be proud of.

i guess you mistake being proud of what they do to being proud of what they have accomplished.

yes, they are proud of what they have been able to achieve and i will always commend them for saving for a rainy day.

Edited by wheeljack65

Its called the White Knight complex. We fall for a therapist and we feel we need to get them out of the "sex" business for their own good. More often than not it fails. Yes there are a few instances where it actually works (I have a fraternity brod who fell in love with the top girl of Kremlin, yes the MP, and they are now going 7 years. The girl is now a loan agent, she quit the industry so they can have a real relationship), but "love" based on the financial need of your partner will never stand the test of time.

Am I speaking from experience? Of course I am. Been exposed to this environment for almost 20 years so I had my fair share of "falling-in-love-with-therapists/GRO" moments. It always begins with "need". The woman needs the money, the guy needs the sex. That is the starting point of the relationship. The real question is can the both of you move past that and appreciate each other more than the money and the body? Once you both have, then that is the genesis of something real and beautiful.

Sir, I think I know one of these instances you speak of. Despite the profile name change, you are actually quite well known in a spa that begins in letter "M" with branches in Cubao and Antipolo. Apparently, you and one of their top theras are an item before. I don't know if this is still valid up to now since the thera returned to the industry albeit in a different spa, but according to the rumormongers (others theras and GMs), you and the thera actually had something real. So kudos to you sir, at least for making the attempt to have a working relationship with a therapist who at one point was the most in demand gem in that establishment. ;)

mahirap nga pag nalagay sa ganitong sitwasyon... pero tao lang tayo at kung may magandang babae na unti unti nating nakilala at nalaman na nakakasundo natin ang ugali at pagkatao, malamang mhuhulog nga loob natin...

agree din about sa white knight complex... minsan kasi we strt as hunters na gusto makahanap ng bago or exciting, pero the moment we meet a special girl we become protectors/providers naman...

anyway, backread pako sa thread na to.. interesting tlga.. :)

ako sa ngayon, matitinding crushes lng sa thera pero sa pics pa lng di pa namimeet tlga.. hahahaha

falling for a thera can be the same as falling for someone who already has a kid from a failed relationship. the woman is wary because the man and his family may not accept her for having a kid and she also has to think about the welfare of her kid. but if the man can accept it and is willing to fight for it, then the relationship may succeed. the woman is also wary about the intentions of the man given that she has a child. she wants to be certain that he is there for her and not because he thinks she can be an easy lay.

of course when someone falls for a thera, he now has to be very confident about her love for him -- that she won't do anything to destroy that trust. but it will take time and the man will have to be very sensitive about making sure that she knows that he loves her no matter what.

a thera who also loves the man will more often than not refuse to depend on him lest he thinks that she is just after his money. she will find ways to make a living.

i salute those that made it work and also those that are trying to make it work. and those that failed, it may be a sad ending but you both gave it a shot

falling for a thera can be the same as falling for someone who already has a kid from a failed relationship. the woman is wary because the man and his family may not accept her for having a kid and she also has to think about the welfare of her kid. but if the man can accept it and is willing to fight for it, then the relationship may succeed. the woman is also wary about the intentions of the man given that she has a child. she wants to be certain that he is there for her and not because he thinks she can be an easy lay.

of course when someone falls for a thera, he now has to be very confident about her love for him -- that she won't do anything to destroy that trust. but it will take time and the man will have to be very sensitive about making sure that she knows that he loves her no matter what.

a thera who also loves the man will more often than not refuse to depend on him lest he thinks that she is just after his money. she will find ways to make a living.

i salute those that made it work and also those that are trying to make it work. and those that failed, it may be a sad ending but you both gave it a shot

lupet talaga ng mga words of wisdom mo sir

+5 points ka sakin :D

some things to consider when falling for a thera.

sooner or later you will have to tell your family and friends about her past. can you handle the scrutiny, the questions, the possible scorn or worse the possible isolation that will come after they find out? if you can, then go for it but if you are not yet at that stage, then i suggest that you prepare yourself already for what's coming next.

can you shield her from the derision or possible scorn that may come from family and friends? can you handle her family who depends on her? can you adjust to the feeling of being an outsider in a different environment? if you can, then you are ready. if not, then start preparing yourself now while it's still early.

so many relationships have failed not because of the 2 but because of the forces outside that collide and force them apart.

Ibibigay ko ung boto ku ky idol wheeljack

Mbibigat tlga ung bars nya

Salute bro!

Sir, I think I know one of these instances you speak of. Despite the profile name change, you are actually quite well known in a spa that begins in letter "M" with branches in Cubao and Antipolo. Apparently, you and one of their top theras are an item before. I don't know if this is still valid up to now since the thera returned to the industry albeit in a different spa, but according to the rumormongers (others theras and GMs), you and the thera actually had something real. So kudos to you sir, at least for making the attempt to have a working relationship with a therapist who at one point was the most in demand gem in that establishment. ;)

Well, it started with the usual "need". It did venture into something more to the point that we lived together....And I apologize dude. I know for a fact you had a thing for the said thera and our affair sort of put a wrench on your plans...Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Well, it started with the usual "need". It did venture into something more to the point that we lived together....And I apologize dude. I know for a fact you had a thing for the said thera and our affair sort of put a wrench on your plans...Lol

Well, all is fair in lust and war...Hahaha...though i admit, d naman seryoso ung pakay ko. I jus wanted higher mileage and maybe some outside freebies. Meron na nga kami preliminary usapan, unfortunately, araw2x ka last call sa "M" so dna tlga kami na2loy. But as I said, kanya2x diskarte. You put in the effort, so you got the score...though from what u said and what I heard, it was more than a just score. Naging something else.

Edited by boyromantico

Does the thera actually give some signs that she likes you? I mean, she's not just doing it because of her gfe job part? Di talaga ako nahuhulog sa ganito kasi lagi kong iniisip, trabaho lang nila at binabayaran natin sila.

Never assume. The best theras do know how to play their part in the GFE fantasy, and thats what makes it so hard to interpet.

The best way to know is to spend some time together outside their workplace.

Does the thera actually give some signs that she likes you? I mean, she's not just doing it because of her gfe job part? Di talaga ako nahuhulog sa ganito kasi lagi kong iniisip, trabaho lang nila at binabayaran natin sila.

If you guys are always together then it will be difficult to distinguish if it's real or not. But it works both ways, can she also be certain that what you are doing is real?

We have to accept that a certain closeness will happen with being together often.

Last year went to a spa somewhere near marikina, and i saw this beautiful lady, but i didn't got her as my thera, cause she's been reserved to someone else. Luckily my friend got her friend, so we offered her a ride home, thank god the beautiful therapist agreed to join us. We've been together for more than 1 year. And i decided to ask her if she's willing to give up her therapist life and she said "yes" so i did put up a spa for her. Plus we've been planning to get married this year! :)

Sir, ang inspiring naman ng story mo...salamat sa pagshare.

to avoid in fallin in love with a thera i suggest below

do not be a regular client just hop and hop to the other thera

and you will be safe from emotional stress

I never fell in "love" to them. I always assume it's just their gfe part. But yeah, what you have just said is what I do. Apir!*

Paps, yes and based on my experience sa isang thera ng espa na di member ng mtc.

1. She'll gave you more than what's included in the package during the service

2. Reveal her true name to you

3. Will give her mobile number after the session

4. Makikipagcommunicate secretly sa iyo dahil sa iba ay bawal sila makipag-usap sa client

5. Willing mag-absent sa spa lalo na niyaya mo lumabas

6. Tinatanong if may available ka na sched makipagkita specially na busy ka

Basta mahalaga ay friends muna kayo or get to know each other kahit na alam mong papayag na free atw :) chill lang ba, hehe. Mag-isip ang pinakamahalaga

THIS MAKES SENSE. I had these experience before! Ito pala yun! Good thing na I never fell and I don't want to. :( Thanks sa share on your side. :)

Never assume. The best theras do know how to play their part in the GFE fantasy, and thats what makes it so hard to interpet.

The best way to know is to spend some time together outside their workplace.

Actually, I don't assume they liked me, I always assume it's just the GFE Job part. But somewhat the above comment makes sense to me. And I don't want them to fall in love to me with my easygoing attitude! >.<

If you guys are always together then it will be difficult to distinguish if it's real or not. But it works both ways, can she also be certain that what you are doing is real?

We have to accept that a certain closeness will happen with being together often.

Yeah I asked some theras to go out with me. Didn't know it will make some "connection" between us. haha! It was fun! But somehow, I am avoiding this now.