Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I fell for one really badly.. then after helping her fix a very bad situation nalaman ko na nag ccomunicate pa pla cya sa exbf nya (daw). Puro pa sweet pa tawagan nila at messages. Damn.. felt i soo bad.. pero eto... todo support padin ako. I know she is a good person at napasok lng nya ung work n ito to support her and her siblings studies.. its just sa ngaun confused n ako kung totoo yung sinabi nya nung nag ilu cya sa akin..

btw i already have a wife and kid so i dunno if she is just hedging her bets kc we both knw n hnd din kmi pede magkatuluyan sa huli..

Edited by arckarl

I fell for one really badly.. then after helping her fix a very bad situation nalaman ko na nag ccomunicate pa pla cya sa exbf nya (daw). Puro pa sweet pa tawagan nila at messages. Damn.. felt i soo bad.. pero eto... todo support padin ako. I know she is a good person at napasok lng nya ung work n ito to support her and her siblings studies.. its just sa ngaun confused n ako kung totoo yung sinabi nya nung nag ilu cya sa akin..

btw i already have a wife and kid so i dunno if she is just hedging her bets kc we both knw n hnd din kmi pede magkatuluyan sa huli..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yan ang mahirap at masakit dyan dude.

Mahirap kasi hindi mo alam kung talagang mahal ka niya kasi nga may contact pa siya sa ex-bf niya. Ma-uubus yung oras mo diyan sa kaka-monitor at kaka-bantay. Pero siyempre impossible mo na mabantayan siya ng 100%. Lulusot at lulusot pa rin yan pag gusto niyang gumimik with her ex-bf. Masasaktan ka na lang pag nahuli mo sila after their deed.

Yung masakit pa diyan e ikaw na nga yung nagsusustento, ikaw pa yung matuturotot nila ng thera at ng ex-bf niya or worse baka merong pang iba. Kaya ubus yung oras mo sa kaka-work para kumita so that maka-sustento ka, ubus din oras mo sa kakabantay, in the end masasaktan ka pa.

What is worst is that ikaw pa yung sisisihin ng thera na nagawa nya yun dahil wala kang time sa kanya at hindi mo rin mabigay sa kanya yung companionshio sa public kasi nga u have your family (wife and kid) and hindi kayo pwede lumabas ni thera na lovery-dovery sa public.

Napaka-stressfull pag ganyan.

Kaya yung sa akin, pinutul ko na yung sustento, kasi ikaw yung naghihirap habang iba naman yung nakikinabang........

nagbibigay na lang ako pag nagkita kami....alinsunud sa bukang bibig ng ka-tropa niya na hindi naman tulung yung binibigay ko dahil may kapalit naman na sex....

Hirap...anu?.....

Bro Arckarl,

Kilala ko ba siya? Just PM me kung siya nga.

Its called the White Knight complex. We fall for a therapist and we feel we need to get them out of the "sex" business for their own good. More often than not it fails. Yes there are a few instances where it actually works (I have a fraternity brod who fell in love with the top girl of Kremlin, yes the MP, and they are now going 7 years. The girl is now a loan agent, she quit the industry so they can have a real relationship), but "love" based on the financial need of your partner will never stand the test of time.

Am I speaking from experience? Of course I am. Been exposed to this environment for almost 20 years so I had my fair share of "falling-in-love-with-therapists/GRO" moments. It always begins with "need". The woman needs the money, the guy needs the sex. That is the starting point of the relationship. The real question is can the both of you move past that and appreciate each other more than the money and the body? Once you both have, then that is the genesis of something real and beautiful.

Its called the White Knight complex. We fall for a therapist and we feel we need to get them out of the "sex" business for their own good. More often than not it fails. Yes there are a few instances where it actually works (I have a fraternity brod who fell in love with the top girl of Kremlin, yes the MP, and they are now going 7 years. The girl is now a loan agent, she quit the industry so they can have a real relationship), but "love" based on the financial need of your partner will never stand the test of time.

Am I speaking from experience? Of course I am. Been exposed to this environment for almost 20 years so I had my fair share of "falling-in-love-with-therapists/GRO" moments. It always begins with "need". The woman needs the money, the guy needs the sex. That is the starting point of the relationship. The real question is can the both of you move past that and appreciate each other more than the money and the body? Once you both have, then that is the genesis of something real and beautiful.

Very good statement.

That could be a nice reference for me pag pumasok ako sa ganyang relationship.

Aminin naman naten. wala namang malinis na tao.

The important thing is how to be a better person.

There are a lot of girls in this world much better than in the espa industry.

now that is quite unfair to the ladies in the espa industry. they have their reasons for being in the industry and their choice of job does not make them lower than low. the job that they do already takes a toll on who they are, we don't need to kick them down further.

do you think it's easy for them to fall for someone given what they do? they are vulnerable every time they are with a regular customer. it takes a lot of will power to not fall for someone who is showing you a lot of concern. how many times do you think their hearts are broken simply because they know that the person they love can never be theirs because of their past.

maybe she's filling a void which is why he's starting to like her. it will take a lot of courage to fall for her and a lot of guts to push through.

He's definitely right. There are a lot of girls in this world much better than in the espa industry. Try to travel some time instead of spending too much money on a spa. Who knows, you'll meet her along your journey.

I would rather say, there are lots of less complicated relationship outside the ESPA industry. As for better girls, i still believe that it depends on the person, not on where she is right now.

now that is quite unfair to the ladies in the espa industry. they have their reasons for being in the industry and their choice of job does not make them lower than low. the job that they do already takes a toll on who they are, we don't need to kick them down further.

do you think it's easy for them to fall for someone given what they do? they are vulnerable every time they are with a regular customer. it takes a lot of will power to not fall for someone who is showing you a lot of concern. how many times do you think their hearts are broken simply because they know that the person they love can never be theirs because of their past.

maybe she's filling a void which is why he's starting to like her. it will take a lot of courage to fall for her and a lot of guts to push through.

Sapul bro

You also have to be very careful. Some theras are just really very friendly and very caring. You may mistake their being friendly and being caring to mean more than what it really is. We have to remember that being a thera is still a job for them. And everytime they get a new guest, they are exposing themselves to a lot of risk. So when she finds someone that she is comfortable with, she will want to be friends with them. For one thing, having a regular guest makes it easier for them to do what they do.

Besides they also have to be careful to not misconstrue your being caring to mean more than being a friend.

So if you feel like your falling for someone, take a step back and think long and hard. It applies to everyone too and not just for theras

You're right sir but based on experience, there are many options.

Sorry for being a little bit harsh and who knows I might experience it one day, haha.

yes there are always other options but choosing another does not mean putting another down. it's a job for them. it's not something that they are proud of but it is still a job. they don't need to be belittled because of it.

the challenge sir is how to stay in the middle and not cross the line

Yes that is always the biggest challenge. To always remember that you have been friendzoned simply because they are risking a lot more by falling for a guest. So it is always important to remember that when they say "I miss you" - they miss the friend they have with you. Nothing more. Nothing less

I can't define what love is and what love isn't for other people, but so many responses I've read here reek of white knight complex... it's sad.

I've said something similar before, but I see love (at least the healthy kind) as being based on seeing each other as equals and wanting to give without taking. Think about spending time with a loved one: the giving of time in itself is rewarding. Now, if you're needy ("Maybe if thera falls in love with me I can get free sex") and/or thera is also needy ("Maybe if GM falls in love with me I can get a steady cash flow"), that's just asking for trouble.

Being a therapist is a job, and like any other job, it entails someone doing something for pay. I know most therapists play the malambing part, sometimes even the damsel-in-distress part, and that's nothing but good customer service if it keeps you coming back and parting with your money... and when money changes hands, that's all business. Nothing else.

Edited by lvrmn

it's a job for them. it's not something that they are proud of but it is still a job. they don't need to be belittled because of it.

Now this is actually really unfair to therapists... why would you say they're not be proud of their jobs? I've never heard that from any therapists.

I recently met a thera who, while she doesn't plan to do this long-term, is proud of what she's been able to provide for her family through this job. Now that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Plus she was very very talented in terms of her job skills, so to speak, and that's something to be proud of.

I guess wala namang thera na pumasok sa ganyang trabaho dahil trip lang nila. They have their own personal reasons kaya sinubukan nila and eventually nag stay kasi nakakapag provide sila. They are mis understood dahil nga sa work nila but it should never be an issue thay they or GMs to fall in love. Tao lang lahat db? Tiwala, pang unawa, pasensya and syempre unconditional love ang kelangan para mag last ang ganyan. Minsan sa mga hindi inaasahang lugar o pagkakataon mo makikita ang forever mo :)

• Like (+1) 1

Now this is actually really unfair to therapists... why would you say they're not be proud of their jobs? I've never heard that from any therapists.

I recently met a thera who, while she doesn't plan to do this long-term, is proud of what she's been able to provide for her family through this job. Now that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Plus she was very very talented in terms of her job skills, so to speak, and that's something to be proud of.

Ok. Have you heard a thera tell her family that everyday men go see her because of her body and what she can do to the men? They are proud of what they have ben able to achieve given what they do but actually going and telling what they do is something they do not say. If they are proud of what they do, why are they not bringing their loved ones to see their place of work?

I admire them for what they have accomplished given the circumstance.

Di naman. Mahirap lang talaga for both parties.if it works out, its great for the 2. But there are always a lot of things that prevent the 2 from ever being together

Grabe sir mukhang madame ka ng battle scars. Basta ang importante enjoy your togetherness if nadevelop more than it well you need unconditional love, maturity, guts, patience, etc etc kasi matinding pagsubok pagdaraan mo.

Grabe sir mukhang madame ka ng battle scars. Basta ang importante enjoy your togetherness if nadevelop more than it well you need unconditional love, maturity, guts, patience, etc etc kasi matinding pagsubok pagdaraan mo.

Di naman idol. Wala naman talagang battle scars. It's just that I've gotten to know a lot of theras over the years and have become friends with them. You cannot help but feel for them and wish that there are white knights out there that can help them maybe not just in terms of love but of going forward to a new life that is different from where they are now.

Wala naman kasi ako ng good looks ni idol mr robot eh kaya hanggang advise na lang ako😄

Di naman idol. Wala naman talagang battle scars. It's just that I've gotten to know a lot of theras over the years and have become friends with them. You cannot help but feel for them and wish that there are white knights out there that can help them maybe not just in terms of love but of going forward to a new life that is different from where they are now.

Wala naman kasi ako ng good looks ni idol mr robot eh kaya hanggang advise na lang ako

Sir wala din akong good looks, san mo nabalitaan yan? :P, below average guy lang din ako

Mas idol kita sir kasi galing mong mag advise,I learn a lot from you (can you be my master and I'm your apprentice :D)

We are all wishing them to have a better future always and hopefully they are happy in the end.

Edited by MR.ROBOT🗝