Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

pare pareho lang tayo lahat . walang perfecto. lahat my istorya sa buhay(past). lahat makasalanan

qualities for a relationship

1.genuine TRUST

2.forgive and forget

3.LOVE

4. financial

hinde naman talaga lahat pera sa mundo importante nagkakasundo kayo at my chemistry sa real world hinde lang sa kama.

and most of all dapat GIVE AND TAKE hinde take take take kasi madami ganyan. USER ANG LABAS MO

Edited by wertguy
  • Like (+1) 2

Its very hard to fall in love in the industry we are in. It will either make you or break you real bad. Mafefeel mo naman kung genuine yung feelings ng partner mo, if she is honest (thats a big advantage). But first of all, you have to accept her past, before you judge or anything, always remember that everyone of us is facing problems everyday. Magkakaiba lang so be sensitive. And most important, be sincere with your feelings.

Dun sa mga nagsasabi? Wag maniwala or dont try or sa mga sinasabing wag ka maniwala na sau lang gnawa. I can say na its like a defense mechanism kasi nga tlgang maraming play time lang dn dito. Pinaka masakit is for real ka at for play time sya. But not all are like that. Lahat may chance na masaktan k lang or umasa, so decide which girl is worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

pare pareho lang tayo lahat . walang perfecto. lahat my istorya sa buhay(past). lahat makasalanan

qualities for a relationship

1.genuine TRUST

2.forgive and forget

3.LOVE

4. financial

hinde naman talaga lahat pera sa mundo importante nagkakasundo kayo at my chemistry sa real world hinde lang sa kama.

and most of all dapat GIVE AND TAKE hinde take take take kasi madami ganyan. USER ANG LABAS MO

True. But there's a lot to process in such a relationship- I think it takes a very broad minded guy/girl with much generosity of both pocket and spirit to be with a hardcore commercial sex worker.

• Like (+1) 1

This happened long time ago na. We have a friend na na-in love ng husto sa isang thera na he wanted to marry her and becomes the mother of his children. But he wanted to know kung pupuwede ba talagang pagkatiwalaan ang babaeng ito ng buong buhay nya.

So, to cut the story short, two of us (his friends) tried to test this lady. Just like a normal GM, we both courted the girl, used our charms and spent a lot of money - you know, the common denominators.

In the end, both of us managed to get ATW. Live pa nga daw yung isang friend namin. Me, I still keep safe.

We never told to our friend the truth because we thought that time na hindi din naman sya maniniwala sa amin. Instead, we decided to refocus his attention to another girl which not into this kind of working environment. And we did, he married a girl working in bank.

I'm not trying to emphasize that women from this field are 'playgirls' - but that is the most realistic way for them to survive. It would probably take more than telling to you that she love you to consider her in a serious relationship.

A young girl came into my life during my angry days. She used to be a solo-performer at East Asia. She had that cat-y look similar to Patricia Javier. She said she was 21 (then), no child, had a brother, with no parents, and was waiting to leave for Japan.

For a while, she was in my payroll and she stopped going to work. Good thing I had a batch mate who had a say in the state of affairs in that club and he allowed her absence (from work).

For a while I was thinking to make this a full-time deal. However, I was realizing that the only thing I was having her for was for prurient desires. I couldn't take this girl to lunches, nor could I possibly introduce her to my associates.

So I had to tempt fate and make a case (to myself) in order to lose interest.

I hatched a plan to spend a boys-only weekend with a trusted friend. We booked a villa at Mimosa for an overnight. My friend had no one to bring and so I asked A to select any of her friends (from work) who may be free to join us. We were couples during the day but when night came, we asked both girls to dance in front of us. Being performers at EA, these ladies were in their element, specially after several shots of tequila. It was a seductive show - individually, or as 2 femme fatale dancers.

A acted to my bidding, and I asked her to please and take care of my friend. This to me was a test .... if she didn't, it would be because she valued propriety and exclusivity, but if she did, it may be because she still would allow herself to be with someone else or she wanted to please me.

And so she did ... please my friend. Lucky bastard :) as he had 2 ladies with him that night. What happened next was a blur, and I knew as morning came that she was beside me in the room.

We returned to Manila the next day, and everything was normal. We had a good time.

Fast forward to a few days after, my male friend and I hooked up for work discussions and had a drink before heading home. His revelations sealed the deal (that this wasn't the girl for me). On the evening that we were all together and while I was asleep (with her), my friend walked into our room, pulled A to join him in the other room, for another 3some round. Not only that, he also said that A asked for his number (without me knowing) and that before meeting that day, A went to see him for a "lunch" date. He also said that A borrowed 10K from him and that she would pay him for his kindness.

I won't generalize but usually, they're there for the money.

• Like (+1) 2

What if instead of asking her to take care of your friend, you went on and asked her if she would like to formalize your relationship, what could have happened? What if she felt slighted when you asked her to do it, and was initially crying from inside because she thought you had something true going on. And that though she was half hoping that your relationship was real, she too was testing you. And that since many may have given her the hope of a better life but ended up leaving her, she was making sure she wouldn't get hurt anymore so she, though expecting the worst was hoping for the best. And that that night, she got the worst? What if lang.....

• Like (+1) 2

A young girl came into my life during my angry days. She used to be a solo-performer at East Asia. She had that cat-y look similar to Patricia Javier. She said she was 21 (then), no child, had a brother, with no parents, and was waiting to leave for Japan.

For a while, she was in my payroll and she stopped going to work. Good thing I had a batch mate who had a say in the state of affairs in that club and he allowed her absence (from work).

For a while I was thinking to make this a full-time deal. However, I was realizing that the only thing I was having her for was for prurient desires. I couldn't take this girl to lunches, nor could I possibly introduce her to my associates.

So I had to tempt fate and make a case (to myself) in order to lose interest.

I hatched a plan to spend a boys-only weekend with a trusted friend. We booked a villa at Mimosa for an overnight. My friend had no one to bring and so I asked A to select any of her friends (from work) who may be free to join us. We were couples during the day but when night came, we asked both girls to dance in front of us. Being performers at EA, these ladies were in their element, specially after several shots of tequila. It was a seductive show - individually, or as 2 femme fatale dancers.

A acted to my bidding, and I asked her to please and take care of my friend. This to me was a test .... if she didn't, it would be because she valued propriety and exclusivity, but if she did, it may be because she still would allow herself to be with someone else or she wanted to please me.

And so she did ... please my friend. Lucky bastard :) as he had 2 ladies with him that night. What happened next was a blur, and I knew as morning came that she was beside me in the room.

We returned to Manila the next day, and everything was normal. We had a good time.

Fast forward to a few days after, my male friend and I hooked up for work discussions and had a drink before heading home. His revelations sealed the deal (that this wasn't the girl for me). On the evening that we were all together and while I was asleep (with her), my friend walked into our room, pulled A to join him in the other room, for another 3some round. Not only that, he also said that A asked for his number (without me knowing) and that before meeting that day, A went to see him for a "lunch" date. He also said that A borrowed 10K from him and that she would pay him for his kindness.

I won't generalize but usually, they're there for the money.

What if instead of asking her to take care of your friend, you went on and asked her if she would like to formalize your relationship, what could have happened? What if she felt slighted when you asked her to do it, and was initially crying from inside because she thought you had something true going on. And that though she was half hoping that your relationship was real, she too was testing you. And that since many may have given her the hope of a better life but ended up leaving her, she was making sure she wouldn't get hurt anymore so she, though expecting the worst was hoping for the best. And that that night, she got the worst? What if lang.....

Actually I was also thinking this way. Why would you lure her when she is already at her weakest? If you really loved her, you should have protected her at all cost, protect her from all the temptations around her. Most of guys here thinks that woman that you have met in the industry are monsters since they came for money in exchange of pleasure without even knowing what forced them into this situation. Though some might be enjoying this in the process but most of them "napilitan lang", "kumapit sa patalim", they are battling problems that we don't even know or we can't even imagine. marami dito hindi pumasok sa industry to play games. They are here to earn. Hindi nila makakain at hindi sila mabubuhay sa "love" lang. obviously they need financial support. kaya medyo mahirap talaga makipagrelasyon dito. I'm not saying na it's impossible but if you really decided to, take into considerations lahat ng problema nya. I am not here to judge what you did, pero kung ako, I rather protect her with all I got. Just my two cents.

Edited by MrAnime
  • Like (+1) 1

Actually I was also thinking this way. Why would you lure her when she is already at her weakest? If you really loved her, you should have protected her at all cost, protect her from all the temptations around her. Most of guys here thinks that woman that you have met in the industry are monsters since they came for money in exchange of pleasure without even knowing what forced them into this situation. Though some might be enjoying this in the process but most of them "napilitan lang", "kumapit sa patalim", they are battling problems that we don't even know or we can't even imagine. marami dito hindi pumasok sa industry to play games. They are here to earn. Hindi nila makakain at hindi sila mabubuhay sa "love" lang. obviously they need financial support. kaya medyo mahirap talaga makipagrelasyon dito. I'm not saying na it's impossible but if you really decided to, take into considerations lahat ng problema nya. I am not here to judge what you did, pero kung ako, I rather protect her with all I got. Just my two cents.

This is pretty much at the crotch of the "debate" so to speak. There are considerations of money, certainly, they are not in it to find "love" (a lot of the time, it is "love" that got them there in the first place) and they are often vulnerable. I don't judge whether the poster was right in tempting/propositioning her- after all, we all want to be loved in our own way so we test those around us. But obviously the game is rigged when one party is more or less at the mercy of the other.

I think if you really want to get into a relationship with a sex worker, then sex must not be an object- you shouldn't care if she has sex with others so long as you can't offer a real solution- I think several others have pointed this out. Other than that, as many have said, they are humans with feelings and emotions, and ought to be treated as you treat any woman with respect. But you know its still a question of taste and a question of societal mores. What are your circles and how will they react?

• Like (+1) 1

First post in this thread: before, I luckily stumbled onto a thera who isn't really into money. She treats her spa time as her past time because she has other benefactors, and she spends money like crazy. We got close, and now she even treats me for dinners and pays for everything else outside the spa (really not kidding). Mas malaki na ata nagastos niya sakin kaysa nagastos ko sa kanya sa spa haha, although I try to reward her naman. But I know that even though she's not in it for the money, I'd still rather keep a safe distance. We enjoy each other's company but the nature of her work will never be okay, even if you feel it or pretend that will be okay. Most (not all) of the theras have very deep, broken, pasts, and their self worth is very low. Id rather be with someone who will be with me in the long run.

GMs,

I put this woman through a test of propriety and it could have gone both ways. Had she said NO, then she would have brought herself in higher esteem. But she didn't.

Assuming that her act of joining the games on that first night was out of obedience, then it should have not been seconded. I didn't even mind that she did .. it only proved that she was still capable of being with someone else.

HOWEVER, what drove the nail down the coffin (that she was not going to be a keeper) was that she contacted and contracted to play more tricks with my friend, days after. Doing so, there was living testimony that she continued to be a player ... behind my back.

What if I never found out what she was still capable of and what she was likely doing, even after being kept of the street.

Edited by SLEX Runner

GMs,

I put this woman through a test of propriety and it could have gone both ways. Had she said NO, then she would have brought herself in higher esteem. But she didn't.

Assuming that her act of joining the games on that first night was out of obedience, then it should have not been seconded. I didn't even mind that she did .. it only proved that she was still capable of being with someone else.

HOWEVER, what drove the nail down the coffin (that she was not going to be a keeper) was that she contacted and contracted to play more tricks with my friend, days after. Doing so, there was living testimony that she continued to be a player ... behind my back.

What if I never found out what she was still capable of and what she was likely doing, even after being kept of the street.

well, you might have a point. I might be too idealistic to think that way or it's just my way of doing things. all of us have a different ways to do things. So i won't judge you in what you did. but still it was a sad ending for both of you. it happens. and it sucks. sorry to hear your sad story.

GMs,

Was she supposed to be loyal though? Why were you expecting that exactly? They do it for a living- that's that. If the test was you told her you would support her if she stops then test her, maybe that would be "fair".

I had a few relationship with spa theras, mp theras, psp and girls from clubs. None of them last more than a year, closest was 9 mos. When I was younger it was for free sex, I had a higher libido back then.

Then after that it became like a normal relationship, then a serious one.

But, back then it was hard to maintain a normal relationship because of monetary concerns.

I was young, I had no chance against GMs whose more financially capable, and just doing it for fun.

I have a different perspective when I go out with theras, I think most of them just wanted to be treated nicely or differently, imagine how many sweet talking guys they have to deal with and most of the time they dont walk the talk.

So, everytime a thera ask me out I don't assume that they want financial support or they want to borrow money and stuff, I think they just wanted to feel special for a few hours before the hustle begins again.

I mean, what's wrong if they want to be treated better.

They are gifted with beauty and physique that you can only imagine at times. And for a few bucks you can feel the loving embrace. A sweet moment.

But, be careful, while we are smooth talkers they too can play it well, they know what to say or what to touch so even if they tell you, they miss you, you have to protect yourself as well, how many GMs they get intouch with?

How many GMs they are constantly going out?

I mean, I went out like a couple times with this thera who kept mistaking me for another GM she went out with hehe. But I don't spoil the fun for her hehe.

You can't enter this game and expect everything to go your way. You will get burn.

Sometimes the damsel is not in distress but the damsel is hustling to make ends meet.

But like I said, I don't judge, I like them. I love meeting new Theras and be friends. You learn when you get to know them.

Guys, don't chase them for the wrong reason, and as always, be a true gentleman. :)

Edited by Bilyards
  • Like (+1) 2

I like what Bilyards said on his quote"I think they just wanted to feel special for a few hours before the hustle begins again."

And its true, falling for a thera is not for everyone, especially not for a weak heart and short sighted understanding. Should give them credits as you knew them on this kind of trade and falling for them makes them not just good in bed but maybe somethingelse more important than your ego.

..just saying.