Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

This thread will always have dissenting opinions which are amusing. One side from romanticist and idealists then, on the other side, the pragmatist and realists.

This is a good outlet though and you can get advice - decent, brash, confusing or conforming. My two cents is to always try pero kelangan lang cautious - may check and balance ka dapat with youself every now and then.

My point is this... It's okay to be any: romanticist, idealist, pragmatist, or realist. But before you even get started with all that, find out first if it's true. Because it doesn't matter if it's all a lie. It could be lie she created, or a lie you created in your mind.

Here's a simple analogy using a half glass of water... Depending on your personality, you can see it as either half full or half empty. But before you even get to that point of deciding if it's half full or half empty, you should know first that it's really water inside. Maybe it's not even drinkable. And you should know too if the volume is really half. Maybe there's nothing at all in the glass, its all in your mind.

Edited by camus

May crush akong thera ngayon, pinipigilan kong mainlove.

Mahirap yan pre. hahaha

Parang ihi lang yan.. pag hindi mo nilabas, kahit sa pader lang, sasabog ang pantog mo. hehhehehe

Just be forthcoming but objective at the same time. Especially kung deserving naman yung kabila which Im assuming is oo.

Sayang lang din kasi, pre.

Good luck

Mahirap yan pre. hahaha

Parang ihi lang yan.. pag hindi mo nilabas, kahit sa pader lang, sasabog ang pantog mo. hehhehehe

Just be forthcoming but objective at the same time. Especially kung deserving naman yung kabila which Im assuming is oo.

Good luck

That's right. Go in without expectations. Ride it, feel the flow, one day at a time. And at the end it will have been an experience.

bad recent experience here. well i'm not bout to say it's not gonna work for everybody. but like any other relationship it takes 2 to tango. in my case it was only me. the frustrating part is she wants me to prove my feelings. no problem with that but how bout her? and she just treated me like s@%t but if when she needs something very sweet and kind and say the right things. that hurts especially what i felt for her was genuine. anyways i know not all are like that. have to be careful i guess.

Mahirap yan pre. hahaha

Good luck

Hahaha funny and right at the same time

here is something interesting. if you and the thera went out to eat dinner. of course being the guy you initially expect to pay for the bill. but you're surprised she pulls out her purse and instead pays. you ask her are you sure? and she says yes its ok. she did it because its what she wanted. there's not that many theras that are like that would pay for a guy.

met only 1 so far.

May crush akong thera ngayon, pinipigilan kong mainlove.

Kung pinipigilan mo because you already thought about everything that could happen, pros and cons, different angles of what the story could be. And your answer to yourself is that hinde mo kaya o hinde mo magugustuhan. Then tama ang desisyon mo.

Exciting sa umpisa lalo na the chasing part. masaya kapag napasagot mo na, date dito date dyan at high na high ka sa nararamdaman mong saya. Ngunit hindi magtatagal lalabas ang mga issues and insecurities niyo sa isat isa. Nandyan yung mga tabing na mahal ko ba talaga siya and vice versa, kaya mo bang tanggapun buong pagkatao niya. Sa huli, masasaktan kayo at maghihiwalay.

Tama. On the other hand one should also think about the thera's part.

Don't forget na kaya sya naging thera is because matindi financial na pangangailangan nya. Think about what if pumayag ngang sumama ng lubos ang thera and change for the guy. Is the guy prepared and financially able to carry the burden for the girl? It would take a very great and courageous level of loving dedication.

Edited by Raizenne

I'm in a dilemma. I've gotten too close to a thera from espa. She's already semi -retired but still moonlights though in the spa.from time to time if sked permits. Just last week while talking to her on the phone, she confessed that she's already starting to fall in love with me. I wasn't able to respond because I was caught off guard by her confession. I just laugh about it and quickly change topic.

I don't know how to respond to her because for one, I don't even know how I feel about her. I'm not sure if this is love or lust. We do frequently hangout and do things that couples in relationship do, Except were not in a relationship. I'm single and currently enjoying this singlehood status. Now adding to my dilemma is that she doesn't even know my real name yet. Most the things she knew about me are all made up stuffs. I've never thought It would come this far. MTC peeps, I would really appreciate it if you give me some sensible advise (or even criticism) on how to proceed in this tricky situation I've gotten to. Thanks a lot for reading.

The table has turned on your case. This time, yung thera ang nasa losing end.

No need to criticize, men would understand what you did. Although no one can say it is justifiable neither can say what you did is cool.

So right now, I think the best you can do is to lay down the cards to her and don't give false hopes. Mahirap gawin yun dahil masasaktan sya ng husto for sure, in fact the moment you weren't able to respond when she confessed nasaktan mo na sya. She deserves to know the real score. That's the best justice you can give her and the best tool you can equip her to move on. If you cannot reciprocate what she feels at least you'll be able to show her that you treat her as a real woman. And she will still thank you for that when the pain numbs.

BTW, don't forget to say sorry and ask for forgiveness.

Edited by Raizenne

Kung pinipigilan mo because you already thought about everything that could happen, pros and cons, different angles of what the story could be. And your answer to yourself is that hinde mo kaya o hinde mo magugustuhan. Then tama ang desisyon mo.

Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

I dont know sir. Ang ganda kasi eh. Tsk tsk rejected lang kanina inaya ko manood ng movie haaay try again i guess

Don't take the rejection personally. It could just be bad timing, she might be tired or she could just be testing you. Give up only when you really feel it's hopeless. Good luck.

Hmm, if you get a rejection, you'll learn how to cope with things better. Go for it.

But that's just my take on things with life and at work.

Like, you send money to her parents and all for up keep of their small business then you eventually learn she has someone else or isn't really into you; I think just be a person, a man, and not let that rage take over because it really isn't something to waste your time on. (The key thing is learning your boundaries or discovering them eventually.)

If you get rejected, that's a good thing because you actually did something as opposed to not doing anything at all. I don't get swooned over by someone telling me they got perfect marks on everything.

Therapist or a lady in a KTV - I find them the same. They're all there for common reasons and the number 1 reason I've heard from people, which I think you already know, is that its for their families. I'm friends with a family of one of the women I fell for long ago till now. Just not her. lol And even if we meet, it wouldn't be the same story as before.

Usually, we'd all get attracted to someone by how they look. Learning their story adds a certain degree of emotions that you somehow get yourself either invested on the lady or just place a boundary between you and her telling yourself you know "better" or that you just say it to yourself anyway.

But there was one time that I frequented somebody that when she suddenly reciprocated I was way past the feeling.

Women who decide to be a therapist for an MTC-type Spa do it for a reason and not for fun or to meet the man of her dreams. To me, they're women who loved, is loving or had loved someone and doing what they do make them more numb to feelings and closed to whoever they meet as they probably think "this shithead just wants to get in my pants". It might take more effort to get her to like you to eventually fall for you. You invest.

I'd also agree with the analogy someone just made about an actress and a therapist. Love, in this case, would be an equal rights thing. What ever standard you put in place is yours. And fcuk society anyway, which is really crap right now.

PS: You don't like my post? You feel like bashing my skull?

Hold on.

I'll give you the address to my company and you can start with my former boss all the way up the hierarchy and go on a shooting spree. ;)

here is something interesting. if you and the thera went out to eat dinner. of course being the guy you initially expect to pay for the bill. but you're surprised she pulls out her purse and instead pays. you ask her are you sure? and she says yes its ok. she did it because its what she wanted. there's not that many theras that are like that would pay for a guy.

met only 1 so far.

pinapapasok klang pre, be careful.

Actually, every man who goes in the SPA is in the same boat as the THERAs. So we don't have the right to judge nor criticize. As for me, it's a matter of point of view. I look at the theras as respectable woman. So give them all due respect. Like the others are saying, they are doing it for their family (financial reasons). It's like other job but only not in the norms. There is nothing wrong in falling in love with one, but of course, like how people are loving others, you have to be ready to accept her fully.

• Like (+1) 1