Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I read and am experiencing the same thing. Mine is but a whirlwind kind of thingy, I met a thera named M and she was so sweet and nice. She even went telling me that she like me which I didn't fall for at all. I went on getting her service many times for the past 4 months. We did make love 4 times and it wasn't like you just gotta do it. But too good to last she has a bf and it wasn't easy. I went on looking for a different thera another M and there went a roller coaster ride. The old M saw me getting the new M and we never talked. The new M had a bf as well.

I decided to make her a special part of me and do somethings a guy does in courting a woman. I never tell her i like her, I just make her feel that way. I do like her and making her feel that way means a lot to me. She is my special woman and i would care and like her for as long as i can.

Edited by Black Mask
  • 3 weeks later...

Never thought na mararamdaman ko to kasi in the first place, pag-eenjoy lang naman ang gusto kong gawin sa mga espa. Mahirap din pala kasi kahit ipakita mo o mag-effort ka, hindi rin siya sigurado kung seryoso ka. At the same time, hindi rin naman natin siguradong mga gm kung satin lang ba sya ganun.

Mukhang malaking sugal nga talaga pag nafall ka. Iririsk ko na lang din kasi mukhang magwowork naman. Kailangan lang talagang magready for commitment dahil may baby na sya. Oh well, sana nga magwork talaga at maging happy ending kami.

PS: Lupit ng kwento ng ibang mga gms! Saludo ako sa inyo mga sir, boss, idols!

I know a guy way back then who left his business,wife and children to be with his singer girlfriend. He even spent all their savings intended for their children just to be with the singer. Misfortunes struck him that he became jobless and with nothing to give and support the singer. The singer left him later and he had nowhere to go.[/quotea]

That is the most possible thing to happen and one should really be aware and needs to be cautious about before pushing on with the feeling. Not to say that it will always be the sure ending,but be mindful. Don't forget the sole reason why these girls are in this kind of trade.

Case to case basis lgi yan. Bottomline though,it will always be a hell of a pain.And a lot will be at stake on both parties.

Edited by Raizenne

Karamihan kasi sa mga thera may mga matinding pangangailangan sila yung nagtataguyod para sa pamilya nila, siya yung breadwinner, meron silang sick family members, unemployed brothers/sisters etc. Kung mafafall ka sa thera siguraduhin natin yung feelings niya para sayo ay totoo hindi guest/attendant relationship lang kasi kung malambing, sweet, mabait ay kasi part yun ng trabaho nila na masatisfy ang guest hindi lang sa es kung hindi sa overall service kasama na yung attitude dun.

probably, let the thera fall in love with u..

pag nakita naman nya na youre a gentleman or youre caring or sweet and honest about your feelings towards her..im sure she will definitely fall in love with u..

but again..its a risk..

My uncle had a thera gf and theyre still together for almost 2 yrs na..he made her quit her job actually..nahirapan magconvince ng uncle ko sa gf nya but eventually she decided to quit..he offered her a better future..

probably, let the thera fall in love with u..

pag nakita naman nya na youre a gentleman or youre caring or sweet and honest about your feelings towards her..im sure she will definitely fall in love with u..

but again..its a risk..

My uncle had a thera gf and theyre still together for almost 2 yrs na..he made her quit her job actually..nahirapan magconvince ng uncle ko sa gf nya but eventually she decided to quit..he offered her a better future..

Rare yan case ng tito mo.

Many theras prolly fall for gm's din. But by the time someone genuine comes, they're already jaded to the point that they have forgotten the feeling of what sincere feelings freely given are.

So as much as it's easy to fall for a thera, dp your best not to. Unless it's mutual.

All is fair in love and war, they say. And yes you're probably in love.

And yet remember, that also means... you're at war.

I just backread on some of these and I found a lot of perspective among all parties.

Simple lang naman. like the old adage goes, "if you play with fire, you get burned." Or magpapapaso paso ka lang muna. hehehe

pwera nalang kung FLAMETHROWER yung nilalaro mo. e ibang usapan na yan.

Para sakin, rule of thumb is be nice but do not expect. Best foot forward lang lagi. Im sure most, if not all, appreciate something that started with a whole lot of good will. Taking the time to know the person is the most underrated/underused aspect of relationship under these circumstances imo. Daming complications na pwede maiwasan if people just took the proper amount of time to think about what they're doing, what they are after, and why although I do understand it can be very difficult sometimes for some.

Relax lang tayong lahat and treat everyone as a person first without any prejudice and preconceived notions.

• Like (+1) 2

I just backread on some of these and I found a lot of perspective among all parties.

Simple lang naman. like the old adage goes, "if you play with fire, you get burned." Or magpapapaso paso ka lang muna. hehehe

pwera nalang kung FLAMETHROWER yung nilalaro mo. e ibang usapan na yan.

Para sakin, rule of thumb is be nice but do not expect. Best foot forward lang lagi. Im sure most, if not all, appreciate something that started with a whole lot of good will. Taking the time to know the person is the most underrated/underused aspect of relationship under these circumstances imo. Daming complications na pwede maiwasan if people just took the proper amount of time to think about what they're doing, what they are after, and why although I do understand it can be very difficult sometimes for some.

Relax lang tayong lahat and treat everyone as a person first without any prejudice and preconceived notions.

Dpat noon ko pa nabasa to hahah sana happy p dn til now... but anyway, experience is the worst teacher, haha so tama ka sir, wag mag prejudice!

Dpat noon ko pa nabasa to hahah sana happy p dn til now... but anyway, experience is the worst teacher, haha so tama ka sir, wag mag prejudice!

hahaha paps, mukhang too late to the party na nga ako. Nabasa ko yung exchanges nyo ni pareng Robb and mukhang usapang pang bucket to. hahaha related ba to sa isawan pre? hahaha private mo lang ako. anything I can do to help pre, will do.

pero bata ka pa naman ata pre. hahaha kailangan talaga pagdaanan ang mga dapat pagdaanan para malaman ang galawan.

then again, kung exploits lang dito, mukhang d hamak na mas mature na mature ka na kumpara sakin.

haha relax lang bro. nasa tamang landas ka naman. mabait ka naman pards in my book

Ano na kaya ang nangyari sa relationship/story ng nag start nito? Naka 2 hrs na ako from page 1 pero, around year 2005 pa lang nabasa ko.

Kung ang normal na relationship marami ring di nagiging successful, mas mahirap sa ganitong situation. Pero, okay ring i try basta wala ng ibang complication (may asawa na either or both etc) from the start except sa pagiging thera/mpa. Basta bago mauwi sa kasalan, nadaanan nila sa tamang haba ng panahon ang iba't ibang challenges at na prove na nila sa isa't isa na talagang nagmamahalan sila.

I think we all agree na gusto natin yung attention that theras are giving us when we are with them, which is part of our spa-going endeavour. Pampering is one of the things we look forward to during our visits (at least most of us). Maganda siya if genuinely you and the thera are both having a great time, and it makes you both happy.

I think theras in general will be kind, sweet, respectful, if the GM also shows the same respect, kindness and gentlemanliness. Good behavious begets good behaviour

If a gm falls for a thera, and if a gm has that genuine feeling. It does not need to be love. When we say genuine it means walang ill intent like gusto makamura sa tip, gusto makahigh mileage etc. if the feeling is genuine then it is a good feeling. If at all the gm really becomes more gentle :)

The line needs to be drawn nga lang. If the thera says no, it's unfortunate pero a gm should see the glass half full (at least nasabi ko.. Or.. At least i can live with no what ifs... Or... I was brave enough to express it and brave enough to take the answer)

This is no longer a question about the thera its about the gm na. Gms can't blame the thera ie (kasalanan ng thera ang sweet niya sa akin... Or akala ko love niya ako hindi pala... Or... Sana di na lang siya naging ganun sa akin para di ako nafall)

clap clap clap.. Well said pre.. very well said.

Mas sumasarap yung feeling kung alam mo talaga yung ginagawa mo because pinagisipan mo and you act accordingly.

The key for me is do what you feel because you want to do it not because you are openly expecting something in return.

That way, bawas na yung stress, hindi mo pa masyadong nilagay yung sarili mo sa sangkalan.

Whatever happens, happens. and not because you forced it to

Edited by boy pickup

A GM-Thera relationship can work,i have seen it first hand, but chances of being a forever kind of thing, thats slim to none.The arrangement will always be based on need.The woman needs the money, the GM needs the body.It's a symbiotic setup where one provides the needs of the other.Harsh, but grounded in reality.

• Like (+1) 1

Experiencing this right now. Actually, it happens to me for the first time. Also the first time for me to repeatedly visit a single thera, for at least every week. I really want to meet her, most of you won't believe but the ES is just the 2nd purpose of me going in the SPA. As the time goes, the awkwardness builds up, as I feel that I shouldn't be meeting her in that place if I want her to believe that I like her. I'm getting her services, yes. I also assumed more than I should have since I think we are getting along just fine and I felt that she is treating me differently. I am just felt stupid, I mean, Why should I expect that she will like me as well when I she is just doing it because I went to her and get her services. I'm still stuck in this dilemma of mine, still visiting her even though I know that she will never like me back. She won't even believe that I like her genuinely, well, I understand her. I wanted to show that I respect her, that I genuinely like her, but she wouldn't believe someone she just met in the industry. So how fcked I am? I bet you could all guess. Reality strikes in the end, and it struck me so bad.

kapag puso na ang umiral, mahirap talaga mr. anime. understandable. can you accept sharing a public good? sa simula baka pwede. but in the long run, when life's problems pour in your way, it would be extremely challenging to keep the relationship. i suggest you nip it in the bud this early.