Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

This is a nice thread, very sensible and thought provoking. I hope it does not get messed up by misguided missile posts.

Peace!

raises my hand.. :)

what if my favorite client fall for me..? if i love him then it will be a happy ending... lol :) if i dont love him. id rather choose to lose him as my client.. if he shows me that he really loves me, and mag exert sia ng super grabeng effort tapos di ko naman kayang tumbasan.. im gonna tell him straightforward to stop. and that i can be his friend pero di ko na sia pwede maging client. why..? its just simple, because i feel the pain na eh kaya i dont want others to feel what im feeling. exerting too much effort, too much time kakaasa sa taong hindi naman ako mahal.. :) wala akong balak mandamay ng ibang tao sa miseries na kinalalagyan ko..

sometimes may mga client din kasi na walang magawa alam mo yung ramdam naman naming plano lang kami paglaruan, well, we can play much better.

''if they fall in love, it's real. ''

i agree, you know almost 50% ng reason why therapist loses everything is because of that love. kasi when we love ( yung totoong love ha?hindi yung fake one. ) we are what they called buwis buhay , talon bangin talaga. at marami akong kilala.. ;)

Well somehow contracts' post makes sense. Yeah harsh nga lang.

As I've said guys usually maaangas nga eh. Imagine nga magaling lang sa kama ang girl nagiisip na madami ng nakasex at ayaw na nila seryosohin. So I guess di man lahat pero safe ng sabihin na generally speaking ganun magisip mga guys.

Kaya nga napapaisip ako sa karakas ng mga naiinlove sa mga thera or sa mga sex ang business.

Why do you have to pay para lang maging exclusive sa yo yun babae di ba? As I've said I respect those women who chose to have this kind of work. But then at the end of the day I still believe that life is what we make it.

Edited by black cat
  • Like (+1) 2

are you a male version of me..? :)

isa pa yan, someone text me " i miss you" well in the past i almost give him a chance, until i realized i cant pa and baka magamit ko lang sia as a " panakip butas '' so i told him to interact with others outside ng industry, i hope he's ok now. back to the story, he text me " i miss you'' i didnt reply, he text again " i miss you so much'' i reply, '' dont tell me you miss me, tell me you are on the way to see me.'' dati kasi mr.e ( the client that i love) when he miss me, he will just text me " im on my way" then there he is. he's more on action kasi.. words means nothing naman kasi talaga lalo na samin sa araw araw ba naman. imagine araw araw binobola kami, araw araw kung ano sinasabi samin. do you think we will easily believe you sa mga salita and promises if puro salita lang talaga...

I must be, our outlook on love are strikingly similar :D

I've found na women in general appreciate it when a man goes a mile further to express his love. They receive compliments all the time, and words can dissipate as quickly as they come out. GMs willing to pursue a Thera need to show their love and admiration in a different way. Also it would be ideal din if both sides have the right maturity to enter the relationship. From what I read in this thread, nagiging issue ang sumbatan. Both sides would hurt, especially sa side nung Thera. There needs to be a higher understanding on both sides for it to work and eventually flourish.

Daming troll posts. Tsk tsk. Maganda pa naman mga discussion.

True :( I try na wag nalang pansinin, nakakaburaot ng discussion, especially at sensitive pa naman ang topic na to. A piece of advice always given around forums is: "Don't feed the troll". And there's always a way of expressing one's opinion without stepping on others' dignity.

KIDS, dont fight ok...? wag matigas ang ulo.. make reading a habit. please take time to read mtc rules and guidelines. paulit ulit na ako ha. yeah you are free to post what you think BUT make it polite. RESPECT everyone. this is my LAST WARNING.

We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

Edited by *Sitti*

I’ve been loving this thread for about a decade. Then as now, it’s full of self-righteous crap and cerebral pretenses.

The venom comes from all over the place. We have broken-hearted fags who lost their bf to a thera. We have girls who secretly wish they’re as desired as the theras in the spa thread. We have self-righteous pricks who impose their morality on us. We also have guys and gals who became cynical after being used.

And finally one of my faves-- moralists who have never set foot on a spa, yet profess expertise on the field. Like the anti-vaxx whose only tool for research is Google, these all-knowing prudes threaten spa-goers and theras with eternal damnation. Well, almost.

That’s why I love this thread--it’s never boring. You just have to ignore the flaming and the trolling. :)

• Like (+1) 4

no one wants to fall, its unintentional. both parties. no one plans naman siguro na pumunta ng spakols para humanap ng forever diba? ganun din kami we dont plan to fall for a client. clients go to spas for release and yung iba para sa companion.. kami namin we go here for work. ang weird lang eh noh... kasi siguro dapat we dont fall in love nalang... kasi almost everything that falls gets broken diba..? maybe we should love. gulo haha. another super lalim na gabi for me. *sigh*

no one wants to fall, its unintentional. both parties. no one plans naman siguro na pumunta ng spakols para humanap ng forever diba? ganun din kami we dont plan to fall for a client. clients go to spas for release and yung iba para sa companion.. kami namin we go here for work. ang weird lang eh noh... kasi siguro dapat we dont fall in love nalang... kasi almost everything that falls gets broken diba..? maybe we should love. gulo haha. another super lalim na gabi for me. *sigh*

yeah, hnd ka naman gigising isang araw tapos naisipan mo, "Mainlove kaya ako ngayong araw, punta ako sa spa" hahahaha!! nakakatawa lang i-imagine haha

May part lang siguro na hnd natin nahahalata na nahuhulog na tayo... tapos pag narealize natin too late na. hnd na madaling umakyat sa pag kaka hulog..

"everything that falls gets broken"

-unless may sumalo (sana may kutchon sa kamay nya hahaha para mahimbing, diretso bagsak mo tulog ka haha)

yeah, hnd ka naman gigising isang araw tapos naisipan mo, "Mainlove kaya ako ngayong araw, punta ako sa spa" hahahaha!! nakakatawa lang i-imagine haha

May part lang siguro na hnd natin nahahalata na nahuhulog na tayo... tapos pag narealize natin too late na. hnd na madaling umakyat sa pag kaka hulog..

"everything that falls gets broken"

-unless may sumalo (sana may kutchon sa kamay nya hahaha para mahimbing, diretso bagsak mo tulog ka haha)

pag naman may sumalo, may tendency na masaktan din sia sa pagsalo.

Exactly my point. The heart wants what it wants. E kung ma inlove ka sa thera so what, it does not make you lesser than anyone. Ang hirap kasi dito some people think na pumupunta ka spa para maghanap ng relationship, just the same as ung thera hindi nagtratrabaho sa spa para maghanap ng relationship. Sometimes, things happen. You get to know a person, and you develop certain feelings. Lalo na kung hindi ka naman plastic, and you are genuine sa kwentuhan. If one thing mas masaya ng ka kwentuhan ang thera kasi wala naman cyang paki alam kung anong klaseng tao ka a lot of them they listen to you, and as much as you enjoy ranting or talking to them some if not all theras genuinely likes to listen to your rants or stories. you cant rant to your employees, you cant rant to your friends all the time they have their own issues. Kaya sometimes although you may have all the things in life, some things you can only get from weird circumstances. Kaya nga hindi ko maintindihan why someone who is a member here would be so judgemental. lets face it if you have high moral values, you wont be a member here, if you want only intelligent conversations, there are a lot of websites kung sports lang meron iba dyn kung business meron din iba. Common denominator here, I think I could safely say e medyo malibog tyo, and being that I think none of us are entitled to be judgemental against someone or anything having to do with liberated sexuality.

Edited by Kingkongphils
  • Like (+1) 2

just imagined a client ( a sincere one ) to fall for a ( super duper broken ) thera. ano magiging outcome....?

*it's either the client will be broken too. emotionally and financially. (lol)

-yes im aware of this naman. im aware that 'some' . SOME theras really dont deserve everything a prince charming can offer. i dont know their reasons. pero lahat naman siguro may story.

*or the client will have to endure so much pain din for loving her. exert too much effort. proved his love for her. do everything just to make her complete again. ( maybe not complete kahit just to make her heart 'function' again ) then maybe there will be a little chance na it will work.. hmmm.. but still imagine yung magiging hirap nung client to have her.

in everything. or i might say in this kind of situations asahan mo ng masasaktan ka. you just have to choose what kind of pain you wanna feel. or what kind of pain you think you can endure. if its the pain caused of regret. the pain caused of fighting. the pain caused of loving.

andaming nag claclaim na nagmahal daw sila ng thera , pero nasayang lang, niloko lang daw sila, ginamit lang daw sila. wala daw kwenta yung thera na minahal nila. Sorry i really can't understand. what does love really means ba for some of you..?

mine kasi eto.

Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they aren’t good enough, without any belief that they would be “better” if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we can’t stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought “I love you” isn’t necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesn’t want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we don’t look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfles

credits to NOAH ELKRIEF.

how can you claimed that you had love someone, kung kayang kaya mo naman magsalita ng super harsh things about her..? is that love..? you are hurt. ok i understand. pero is it enough para saktan or pagsalitaan mo ng kung ano ano yung taong kiniclaim mo na minahal mo..? hmmmmmm... is it really love..?

please can someone help me understand..?

Edited by *Sitti*

kung sinasabi ng iba sa inyo na ' they fall for a monster, na nagkamali sila sa pagmamahal dun sa thera, na napakawalang kwenta nung thera, ' why dont you just blame yourself.. ? just think about it. it's your choice naman. di ka naman puppet ng kung sino diba. it's your mistake, nagkamali ka. that's just it. sinasabi pinaasa nung thera, panong pinaasa..? hmmm... sinabi ba nya na ' sige ibili mo ko ng ganto ibili mo ko ng ganyan tapos i will love you back ! ' wew.. or did she just make parinig na she wants something or make you lambing to buy her something... eh shunga ka, dun palang di mo na nagets.. dapat back off ka na nun diba...? but instead some of you pinili magpakatanga. the keyword again is 'pinili'.

and also what if, what if someone's nightmare can become someone's dream..?

i mean, someone or sige sabihin na nating a 'monster/veteran/heartless' thera , minahal ni client one, binigay lahat, ginawa lahat chuvacheness chuvacheness kaso di pa din sia kayang mahalin ni thera. so ending. naging 'nightmare' sia ni client one. what will happen next kaya..? kasusuklaman kaya sia ni client, kamumuhian kaya sia? some cases, yes. or baka naman magmove on nalang si client.

same thera, may nakilalang client two. she just loved him. given her best for him. love him as much as he loved her. happy ending. and she ended up being someone's dream.. :)

unfair..? yes. because life is really unfair. :) and all we can do is accept it.

andaming nag claclaim na nagmahal daw sila ng thera , pero nasayang lang, niloko lang daw sila, ginamit lang daw sila. wala daw kwenta yung thera na minahal nila. Sorry i really can't understand. what does love really means ba for some of you..?

mine kasi eto.

Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they aren’t good enough, without any belief that they would be “better” if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we can’t stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought “I love you” isn’t necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesn’t want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we don’t look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfles

credits to NOAH ELKRIEF.

how can you claimed that you had love someone, kung kayang kaya mo naman magsalita ng super harsh things about her..? is that love..? you are hurt. ok i understand. pero is it enough para saktan or pagsalitaan mo ng kung ano ano yung taong kiniclaim mo na minahal mo..? hmmmmmm... is it really love..?

Hmmm I am not defending those people saying bad things about their previous loved ones..

But I think, I understand how they were able to say those things to them..

nasa stage na kasi siguro sila nung Anger.. tsaka pag galit naman talaga kahit anong nalabas sa bibig. kahit sa away lang ng mag jowa diba (and still mahal padin naman nila isat isa).. di naman siguro sa hnd nila minahal or iba yung definition nila of love... minsan talaga nangingibabaw ang galit... natatabunan na yung love.

nasa tao nalang nag kakaiba iba... kung kaya mo kontrolin galit mo, maiiwasan mo mag sasalita ng kung ano anong masasakit na salita tularan mo nalang si Alma hahahaha DASAL LANG TALAGA hahaha!! ...

may iba kasi na di nila talaga makontrol or sobra siguro talagang kagaguhan ginawa..

(wag lang sana umabot sa physical na pananakit pag galit kasi kabaklaan na ang manapak ng babae.)

• Like (+1) 1

and also what if, what if someone's nightmare can become someone's dream..?

i mean, someone or sige sabihin na nating a 'monster/veteran/heartless' thera , minahal ni client one, binigay lahat, ginawa lahat chuvacheness chuvacheness kaso di pa din sia kayang mahalin ni thera. so ending. naging 'nightmare' sia ni client one. what will happen next kaya..? kasusuklaman kaya sia ni client, kamumuhian kaya sia? some cases, yes. or baka naman magmove on nalang si client.

same thera, may nakilalang client two. she just loved him. given her best for him. love him as much as he loved her. happy ending. and she ended up being someone's dream.. :)

unfair..? yes. because life is really unfair. :) and all we can do is accept it.

Did the thera lead client 1 on? Yes, i understand life is indeed unfair and that we should choose to fight our battles. Pero kung pinaasa ka naman, medyo blind sided naman siguro ung nangyari dun. Client 1 was really caught off guard. If client 2 succeeded ede good for them. Wala naman kasi talagang mablablame e kasi kanya kanyang way lang yan ng pag deal sa pain. May iba, mag rarant, may iba, tatalikuran nalang, may iba, makikipagaway, maglalasing or what not pero in my opinion, di ko lang rin masisi kung paano mag react ang isang tao sa isang pangyayari. Meron kasi tayong sasarili way of coping. Nasaktan ung tao alangan naman right of the bat masabi niyang masaya siya para sa taong nagbreak ng heart niya. (Implying on the person who has really loved the person; ung taong tunay na nagmahal at nasaktan.) Hirap kasi mang blame sa part man ng client or ng thera sa opinion ko kasi ang hirap din naman talagang masakaktan.

Love is unconditional, selfless, and complete acceptance -- yes, i agree with this on a certain level or maybe a certain time frame kungdi magiging martyr na tayo niyan.

Basta at the end of it all lahat naman tayo ay deserve magmahal at mahalin. We just have to seek the right person who is worth it and who would give you happiness that would outweigh the pain.

Just wanted to vent out.

• Like (+1) 1

Hmmm I am not defending those people saying bad things about their previous loved ones..

But I think, I understand how they were able to say those things to them..

nasa stage na kasi siguro sila nung Anger.. tsaka pag galit naman talaga kahit anong nalabas sa bibig. kahit sa away lang ng mag jowa diba (and still mahal padin naman nila isat isa).. di naman siguro sa hnd nila minahal or iba yung definition nila of love... minsan talaga nangingibabaw ang galit... natatabunan na yung love.

nasa tao nalang nag kakaiba iba... kung kaya mo kontrolin galit mo, maiiwasan mo mag sasalita ng kung ano anong masasakit na salita tularan mo nalang si Alma hahahaha DASAL LANG TALAGA hahaha!! ...

may iba kasi na di nila talaga makontrol or sobra siguro talagang kagaguhan ginawa..

(wag lang sana umabot sa physical na pananakit pag galit kasi kabaklaan na ang manapak ng babae.)

there is only a thin line between love and hate... hmmmm i agree... thank you for explaning sir .. :) sabagay..

Did the thera lead client 1 on? Yes, i understand life is indeed unfair and that we should choose to fight our battles. Pero kung pinaasa ka naman, medyo blind sided naman siguro ung nangyari dun. Client 1 was really caught off guard. If client 2 succeeded ede good for them. Wala naman kasi talagang mablablame e kasi kanya kanyang way lang yan ng pag deal sa pain. May iba, mag rarant, may iba, tatalikuran nalang, may iba, makikipagaway, maglalasing or what not pero in my opinion, di ko lang rin masisi kung paano mag react ang isang tao sa isang pangyayari. Meron kasi tayong sasarili way of coping. Nasaktan ung tao alangan naman right of the bat masabi niyang masaya siya para sa taong nagbreak ng heart niya. (Implying on the person who has really loved the person; ung taong tunay na nagmahal at nasaktan.) Hirap kasi mang blame sa part man ng client or ng thera sa opinion ko kasi ang hirap din naman talagang masakaktan.

Love is unconditional, selfless, and complete acceptance -- yes, i agree with this on a certain level or maybe a certain time frame kungdi magiging martyr na tayo niyan.

Basta at the end of it all lahat naman tayo ay deserve magmahal at mahalin. We just have to seek the right person who is worth it and who would give you happiness that would outweigh the pain.

Just wanted to vent out.

We just have to seek the right person who is worth it and who would give you happiness that would outweigh the pain. - i agree 100%.. :)

Edited by *Sitti*

Its really about your choice on what makes you happy. You can never think of yourself as broken and dont deserve to be loved just because a person tells you that.

People are happy not because other people say that they are happy. People are happy because they are happy. Just the same no one can ever say na hindi kayo bagay, because it will never be their choice and it will never be their life. Some people say the harshest things, but these people can never do anything about your happiness. Kaya nga if you love a person, you go ahead and love that person and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. The best I can do is quote Anais Nin, the author and diarist who once said: You dont find love, it finds you. Its got a little bit to do with destiny, fate and whats written in the stars.

• Like (+1) 1

Miss Sitti and Kingkongphils, you both took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for that :)

Pag na in love ka within this industry, there's bound to be complications on both sides. One might get hurt and end up detesting the other for their pain. But then again we are all consenting adults. We all have the capacity to think for ourselves and in all the choices we make, we are responsible for it. We love, we get hurt, we learn and then we move on.

Kuha ko din ang sinasabi ni budoyski17. Reminds me of the 5 Stages of Grief by Kübler-Ross:

1.) Denial The first reaction is denial. In this stage individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.

2.) Anger When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, they become frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".

3.) Bargaining The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise.

4.) Depression "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon, so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"

During the fourth stage, the individual becomes saddened by the mathematical probability of death. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.

5.) Acceptance "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions. (wiki)

I think those who are expressing disappointment or grief are working on recovering from their pain in their own pace. And there's always a way to express those in a way that's not too harmful to the other person involved as well as to their own psyche. But another factor in there would be the person's level of maturity. Some people heal faster while others take a while to recover. I just hope that in the end, love and respect still overrule the feelings of pain and regret. For me, its very liberating to be able to say you are happy for someone else even if their happiness doesn't involve you anymore.

Edited by DiabolikRuki
  • Like (+1) 1

mine kasi eto.

credits to NOAH ELKRIEF.

I have two theories.

First, it is unusual, but possible that a guy expresses his suppressed love by saying hurtful words. Think of the mischievous boy who bullies the prettiest girl in class. He is a bully, yes, but the pleasure or happiness comes not from bullying but from getting attention from the girl. He is immature and he can only express his love by bullying.

Same with the guy/s in your life. He is immature, perhaps and doesn't know how to manage feelings. If you truly love someone, the hurtful words you say to the beloved will hurt the speaker even more. Could it be that he's saying those words to hurt you, to hurt himself, and hopefully erase whatever feelings are left?

The second possible explanation is he never loved you, and looked at you as a trophy. And trophies are supposedly there just for display, just there to give him prestige, bragging rights and social acceptance. And once you broke out of that trophy mode, it is easier for him to break you.

Correct! Whining on this thread about how you got played exposes you as a bitter and sore loser. Going inside a spa, one has to have the proper mindset which is to get pampered and enjoy. You can't say you got smitten by the therapist's charms like a shot from out of the dark because you allowed it. When therapist's turn on the charm and massage your manhood, which is an intimate act, it's just another task for them. At the end of the day, you're just a means to an end.

Can you share how to get this mindset, based on your personal experiemce? Ty.

The therapists are a means to an end just as your presence there is a means to an end. The end being you get satisfaction from spoiling yourself. When you do something, do it in moderation, be it drinking, smoking, going to a spa. Furthermore, just look at therapists as service providers. Going to a spa can be addicting and if you don't have control, then you're headed for financial ruin. Going to a spa has its health benefits. Massage can alleviate aches and pains in your body and the extra can release endorphins which combats stress and strengthens the immune system.

I am using second-person narration but that is my mindset when going to a spa.

Ty. Para lang mas maintindihan ko post mo, can you share how many times you've been to a spa and got ES? Kagit range lang. Less than 10? More than 10? More than a hundred? Kasi tagal ko na nag spa pero hirap pa rin ako na di ma attract sa thera. Baka kulang pa ako sa experience.